She's Incredible. Or Insane. Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FOOOOOOMMMMM! I thought a star was going nova in me -- the Death Star bursting into sparks had nothing on this cum. I fired an unending rope . . . cable . . . of cum up Suzette, who twisted her hips on me -- then suddenly I was OUT. The girls had pulled me off her, because they wanted to see. I'll never forget it -- I wasn't pumping cum, I was streaming it. One long, yards-long streamer shot so far I lost track of it . . . I shook in their supporting arms and bucked and sprayed stuff everywhere. I'm surprised my internal organs didn't shoot out of me, too, that's how hard I was spurting.

There was a reverent silence from the women -- even Suzette had turned to watch, which meant she got a LOT of cum all over her lithe form. But she didn't seem to mind, they were all transfixed. I wish I'd seen more of it myself, but my eyes squeezed shut at a certain point. Anna Sue grabbed the base of my now totally-reddened cockstaff, trying to direct the quarts of cum to someplace safe -- but where was safe from all that flying liquid?

And still I came. I blew out ribbons of hot white stuff, and began pumping it. It felt so hot, in their many arms. I just couldn't seem to STOP cumming. I felt Bev and the others lowering me to the bed, I must have gotten faint -- but my cock didn't. MORE strings and chunks of cum leapt from me, and that's about when things just went black.

I woke up in my own bed the next day. The sun was high. I must have slept 12 straight hours. Bev was there, telling me how proud she was. I'd lasted TWICE as long as any other guy they'd given this treatment to. All her buds were congratulating her on finding a good man. I could hardly sit up to accept the juice she gave me, but I could smile and smile and smile and smile at her.

I promised myself that I would do everything for this wonderful woman, anything she wanted. You find a woman like this, and you hold on TIGHT.

12