She's Out

Story Info
Submissive wife comes out of the closet to her husband.
5.7k words
4.36
134.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was face down on the bed, her arms behind her back. The ropes tied to her wrists and ankles were taut. The submissive's body was nude: Mistress loved her so. The only cloth on her body was the black silk blindfold, an article commanded to wear once she closed the front door. Her ass was red, darker lines showed where the crop hit her the hardest.

She was breathing normally; having recovered from the numerous orgasms caused by the sweet pain of leather gives her. Mistress was giving her time to recover, though she was aching to be touched.

"Please, Mistress, touch me," she wanted to say, but knew better. Silence was golden when she tied. She was a good submissive.

"Hello, my bitch." She cooed quietly when her Mistress returned to the bedroom. The familiar sound of her voice and click-clack of her shoes caused the submissive to smile. "Did you like your rest?"

She nodded her answer.

"Good, because I have a surprise for you." The click-clack of Mistress' walk left. In the distance, she could hear muffled voices.

"Ladies, do with her what you'd like," Mistress said as she untied the ropes around her ankles and wrists. Soft hands - three or four or five she wasn't sure - touched her body. She shivered in anticipation as to what lay ahead.

"Oh she's wet," a familiar mature voice cooed as the submissive accepted an inserted finger. "She's ready for us ladies."

The submissive moaned when a pair of hot, wet lips met her aching nipple. She rotated her hips against the hand that had entered her. Behind the blindfold, her eyes were closed, an orgasm quickly gaining strength. A second pair of lips touched her open breast. Strong yet soft hands grabbed her wanting ass.

"Mistress," she whimpered, "May this unworthy pet orgasm?" She wanted to forget correct behavior and scream out an explosive climax, cover the hand - three fingers inside of her, thrusting rapidly - at her cunt with her hot juices. The submissive bit her bottom lip waiting for the okay.

"Yes you may, Pet," her Mistress allowed. "Sweet Jesus," was her words of warning.

"Holy shit," Alexandria Watkins whispered as she sat nude on the bed. The hours of pleasure her Mistress had allowed her had passed. She looked around at the last remaining few women - bisexuals and lesbians - and saw a familiar face hiding in the corner. The woman that had entered her pussy, the woman that had told everyone she was ready.

Her mother-in-law Janis Watkins had her back turned, standing topless in a pair of jeans, talking to Alex's dominatrix. Both women were sharing a laugh. The wetness she had before was nothing like what she was feeling now.

She made a mental note to approach Janis later for a little one-on-one. Until then, she sat quietly as the other women Mistress brought her left.

"Pet," Mistress began when the last of the guests had left, "did you like my little surprise?" Shock, the submissive looked up at her Mistress and smiled.

"Yes, Mistress. It was a nice little surprise. Thank you."

Alexandria sat nervously in her mother-in-law's kitchen, the third cup of coffee cooling. She didn't have the right words to ask her mother-in-law if they could, if she would, like to have a one-on-one relationship. She took a careful sip of the hot liquid.

"Your Mistress said you loved our little surprise." It took great effort for the submissive not to spit. She looked down at her feet, an instinctive response when an older or more dominant woman asked her a direct question or comment. She nodded her answer.

A broad smile came to the older woman's face. She pushed herself away from the table and walked around to daughter-in-law. She reached a hand down to Alexandria's chin and lifted it up. The younger woman looked directly into her mother-in-law's eyes; another instinctive response.

"I would love to have you alone, no other woman, not even your Mistress. This will be our secret, you will tell no one. Would you like that?"

The submissive's heart began to pound. For years, before she married Phillip, Alexandria had lusted after Janis, seeing her in her underwear, seeing her in tight sweaters. She even caught Phillip's mother masturbating, watching the woman rapidly thrust a white vibrator in and out of her well-trimmed cunt. She felt moisture between her thighs.

"Yes," she answered strongly. "Yes, ma'am."

"Then come with me, Precious." Alexandria stood and prepared to walk with Janis to the bedroom, but the older woman stopped her. Passionately, the two began to kiss, each one searching with their tongue. A hand reached the submissive's ass and squeezed tightly.

A moan slipped out of her throat as they continued to kiss.

"Enough," Janis said breaking the embrace. "Come with me." She took the submissive's hand and lead her to the bedroom.

Both women stood staring at each other, both naked, clothes strewn on the bedroom floor. Each unsure of what to do next, each wanting the other to be the aggressor.

"You look hot," Janis said, taking a hand. She pulled her daughter-in-law tight against herself. She took her free hand and ran it down the younger woman's back, touching Alexandria's bottom. She let out a soft moan.

"Thank you." The submissive looked down, wanting to place herself in her position: On her knees. "A question."

"Yes, dear?"

"Would you prefer me on my knees?"

A smile came to Janis' face. She nodded. Quickly, the submissive dropped down, her face just inches away from a now cleanly shaved mother-in-law. She so wanted to take her hands and grab that ass, beautifully aged, and bury her face deep within the soft tenderness. But she knew her place: she had to wait to be told. A word was caught in Alexandria's throat. "Eat my cunt, slut." The words were direct and forceful, the way she desired. She looked up to her mother-in-law and let a small smile go before gently taking her ass in her hands and pulling her forward. Both women moaned when the submissive's hot tongue touched the outer lips of the mother-in-law.

"God, you are hot," Janis moaned out as she put her hands on her new lover's head.

"Fuck," Janis shouted as her daughter-in-law shoved her tongue deep inside. Her legs almost gave out. Regaining her balance, she grabbed the submissive's right hand and pushed it towards her asshole. She got the hint, slowly rubbing the rim before slowly entering. "Fuck," she repeated. This time she collapsed onto the bed.

Alex never released her mouth from her mother-in-law's pussy; she didn't want to let go in fear she would never be allowed to taste her again. She felt the older woman's legs began to quiver as they were placed on her shoulders.

"God, you're a good slut," Janis whimpered as it was apparent an orgasm was building. Alex began to suck hard on her mother-in-law's lips and clit. She felt the woman thrust her hips forward, rubbing against her face. The motion quickened as the breath became more and more labored.

"Oh God, oh God, slut." Janis screamed words Alex couldn't hear: she was busy drinking the juices that were flowing from the cunt. The submissive was fighting a losing battle: Janis was flowing faster than she could drink.

"Oh sweetness," she whispered as her body relaxed. "You are so great," the mother-in-law said, reaching down and pulling her daughter-in-law up by the shoulders. The two kissed. "You are a wonderful submissive," she added before hugging her tightly. She kissed the top of her daughter-in-law's head.

"What do you wish for me to do?" the submissive asked dutifully. She wanted to lick more, tongue fuck more, and even finger her ass more. She wanted to spread Janis' ass and tongue her tight hole, but it was not for her to do. She needed to ask first.

Without hesitation, the older woman rolled onto her stomach. She lifted herself onto her all fours, put her round ass into the air. "Lick my asshole, bitch." Her words were Alexandria's command.

"Yes, ma'am," she submissively answered. Softly, she touched her ass, feeling the skin tenderly, slowly. She placed her lips on a cheek, kissing it gently. She placed her tongue on her mother-in-law's ass and licked, licked up towards her back, then down. She licked over to her puckered hole.

Janis began to move her ass under her daughter-in-law's touch, anticipating what was about to happen. She moved as Alex's tongue moved. She wanted to command her to stop teasing, to get to the action, but it was feeling so good.

"Oh my." Janis' words came quickly and high-pitched. She had not thought Alexandria would perform this command. Now, she loved it. She pushed her ass back into the submissive's face, causing her tongue to go deeper.

It had been years since someone had put anything other than a finger in her ass, and Janis was now enjoying it. She pushed back whenever the submissive's tongue was sliding in. She relaxed when the tongue was moving back.

"Fuck me, bitch." Janis was moving her hips quicker: Alex was following suit. She grabbed her mother-in-law's hips and stuck her tongue deep inside, allowing Janis to do the work.

"Oh, oh, oh," she grunted, feeling another orgasm build within her body. Alex moaned as she licked, loving the hot sex, loving how she could make another woman feel sexy. She loved being the instrument of desire.

"Yes, baby, yes." Janis began to buck wildly, both shocked and excited she was going to orgasm without clitoral or vaginal stimulation. Forty-three years old, almost thirty years of having sex, and this was going to be the first time she'll cum without touching her pussy.

"Fuck yes," she screamed as the waves of passion rushed over her. She continued to push against her daughter-in-law's face, her tongue now going deeper than before.

"Yes, baby." Janis collapsed, Alexandria falling on top of her. Her own orgasm complete.

"I'm sorry," Alexandria whispered in apology. She did not ask permission to cum. All Janis could do was smile.

The hours had passed, Alexandria was spent. She was nude on the bed; face down, atop the sheets. Janis was up, her thin white silken gown over her body. She was in the kitchen, sitting, sipping on a cold glass of water, thinking of what had just occurred, not only with her daughter-in-law, but what had lead up to it.

She had known Theresa Harrison for years, working with her since the woman was 16-years-old. Janis knew there was something different, noticed the subtle comments and gestures she gave the female cliental and coworkers. It was at a holiday party when Theresa had turned 21 that Janis confronted her.

"Are you a lesbian?" she asked, her faculties scrambled by the numerous alcoholic drinks she had consumed.

"Yes. Want to see how much of one I am?" Shocked by Theresa's answer, Janis stood silently, unmoving. Theresa, not miffed by the reaction, took the older woman's drink, put it on a table, and escorted her back to her room at the hotel.

The two spent the night in Sapphic love.

Janis caught herself touching the curves of her breasts as she thought back to the night she had met Theresa. It was two more years before Phillip brought Alexandria home to meet her. It was a month ago that she saw the two, Alex and Theresa, talking at work, and catching them in an embrace.

She inhaled deeply, her legs opened. She leaned back in the chair and let a hand fall onto her thighs as she remembered confronting Theresa.

"She's my submissive." Janis remembered those words. Her initial reaction should have been one of disgust, but it was one of lust. She had to know what her daughter-in-law did. She raised her hand closer to her still wet pussy as she thought of those words told to her.

"Everything, anyone I tell her to. She's a lesbian, living a lie. She loves her husband, your son, but she loves being used and abused by other women."

"Used and abused," rolled off her tongue as she entered her pussy. "Oh yes," she added as she placed a second, then a third finger inside.

"Come join us," Janis was told by Theresa a week ago. "See what she does." Where fear and hesitation should have been, curiosity and lust were. Janis had to know.

And she did: fingering a blindfolded daughter-in-law. Fingering like she was doing herself.

She was face down on the bed, her arms behind her back. Mistress was over her, untying the binds. She was breathless, again, her orgasms long and frequent. She loved having the feel of leather against her bare, alabaster skin.

"Thank you, Mistress. You are so loving and know what this Pet deserves." Alexandria Watkins lay on her back, letting Theresa Harrison to run her hands softly over her body. It was their routine after a passionate secession of leather and pain. Alex found comfort in her Mistress' touch: She found passion in her Mistress' stern command over her.

"Did you enjoy your mother-in-law?" A devilish grin came to her face as she sat in a chair in the hotel room, watching the submissive dress.

"Freedom to speak?"

"Yes, please. Feel free to tell me honestly."

Alex looked down at the carpet, unsure what to say. She wanted to blurt out that she loved serving the older woman, loved to see her mother-in-law collapse under her tongue, watch as she came repeatedly. "God, Mistress, I wish we could meet again."

Theresa sat silently, choosing her words carefully. In the afternoon, Janis had called, asking if she could borrow Alexandria again. She thoroughly enjoyed the submissive and would love to have her again service her. Theresa agreed, only if the submissive liked what had happened.

"That could be arranged," she said as she stood. She grabbed the sex toy by the hair, pulled her hair back, and kissed her lips passionately.

Janis Watkins stood in front of the full-length mirror her children gave her for her last birthday. She smiled as she observed her nakedness, her smooth body. She had been running her hands over the curves of her breasts, the pudginess of her stomach, the mound of her vagina. She ran a hand over her full ass and smiled, knowing how it has teased many men in the past, and how it now was the object of desire for her daughter-in-law.

Absentmindedly, she touched her freshly shaven pussy, her lips engorging, ready to accept a finger, when the phone rang. "Shit," disappointingly she said as she grabbed the phone. Grudgingly she answered, but her mood softened when the familiar voice on the other end called her Janis.

"Oh, absolutely you can," she answered her daughter-in-law's question about visiting her. "You can pop right over now," when Alexandria asked what was an appropriate time for the visit.

When she placed the receiver back, an evil grin came to her face. She returned to her bedroom and dropped the bathrobe on the floor. Walking out of it, she entered her closet and grabbed her favorite piece of lingerie: a white, see thru nightie that came to the tops of her thighs. She did not grab the matching panties. She picked up the bathrobe and put it on, not synchronizing it closed.

She walked into her kitchen, grabbed a couple of wine glasses from the cabinet, and opened the refrigerator door to grab a bottle of wine when she heard the front door open.

"Hello, Janis," Alexandria called out.

"I'm in the kitchen, love." Janis held out her arms for a hug, her robe open. She knew her daughter-in-law saw her see thru lingerie and smiled. "Hug your mother-in-law," she commanded.

Like a good submissive, Alex followed orders and hugged the older woman, her arms wrapping around her body, her arms slipped inside the robe. The two held the embrace for a long few moments before breaking.

"A glass of wine?" Janis asked as she gestured for Alex to sit: The daughter-in-law nodded.

Alexandria couldn't keep her eyes from her mother-in-law's teasing as they drank the wine, her lust growing with every view of the older woman's lingerie. See thru material leaves nothing to the imagination, and Alex wasn't thinking much other than wanting her mother-in-law again.

She almost forgot the reason for her visit. It was Janis who mentioned Phillip - her son and the submissive's husband - while Alex was staring at her hard nipples. "Yes, he doesn't know about me," she mumbled when asked if her husband knew about her taste for women.

"Don't you think he should know?" The submissive opened her mouth to answer, but closed it quickly.

"You're right. He should know: he has the right." Alexandria finished her glass and grabbed the bottle to refill it, but Janis took away the wine.

"I know something else you could drink," she said, putting the bottle out of reach of her daughter-in-law. She flipped the robe off her shoulders, letting it hit the floor. She stood, walked to Alexandria and put her hand on the submissive's head.

"Drink this," she said pushing her daughter-in-law's face to her wetness.

Somehow, they made it to the bedroom.

Alexandria was a true submissive, giving power over herself to Janis. She was instructed to be on her hands and knees, head down, and accept hard smacks from her mother-in-law's hand. The submissive did as she was told, directed to kiss her mother-in-law's lips, to wrap her tongue around the woman's hard nipples. She was commanded to kiss her ass again, demanded to tongue fuck the asshole once more. She was told to tease, lick, suck, Janis' pussy.

Alex was commanded to lay on her back, legs in the air, and close her eyes. She felt Janis leave the bed. She heard the older woman open a drawer, and then close it. She felt Janis return to the bed, her hand touching her wetness.

"You'll love this," Janis cooed before the submissive heard the soft whirr of a battery-operated toy.

Alexandria Watkins lay naked on her mother-in-law's bed as the shower ran. She looked up at the ceiling, thinking of what she had just done. She loved being a submissive, a submissive lesbian whore. But there was an ache in her stomach: nervousness, a sense of foreboding. She closed her eyes and thought of her husband, what his reaction would be if he ever found out about her sexual peccadilloes. She didn't hear the shower turn off.

"What are you thinking about?" Janis asked entering the room, a towel wrapped around her head, her body free off covering.

"Phillip."

The large latte in front of Theresa Harrison sat unattended, had been since Alexandria laid the bombshell.

"I'm going to tell Phillip everything." Her submissive for the last five years came into the coffee shop and dropped this information without hesitation. She took off her coat, gave her Mistress a hug, then told her the news.

"He has the right to know. He is, after all, my husband."

"But men like him won't understand. They never do." Theresa looked away, gazed out the window, and sighed heavily. "He'll want you to give it up, give me up." She turned and looked into her submissive's eyes. "He'll want to break us up, and I'm not ready for that!" She angrily took her coffee from the table and sipped, again looking away.

Alex sat silently staring at her upset Mistress, unable to think of the right words to calm her fears and anger. She stood and walked to the counter, ordered her drink. Alex looked at Theresa and saw for a moment the reason why she gave her power over her: The strong, determined constitution that showed she knew what and who she wanted. Theresa saw the submissive looking at her and tried to smile, but was unsuccessful. She looked away. Alex sighed heavily, disappointed that she upset her Mistress.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," Alexandria started as she returned with her large latte. "I didn't mean to upset you, but you do know this day would come. He does have the right to know."

"I know. But what if he's one of those men intimidated by having a bisexual wife, by a wife that eats cunt, that's submissive to a lesbian like me." Theresa looked directly into her eyes, took her hand and held it tenderly. "I don't want to lose you."

12