She's Owned by Much Older Man

Story Info
Jennifer becomes a 64-year-old man's personal whore.
1.4k words
4.16
226k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,178 Followers

Jennifer could not believe the feelings she was having toward a co-worker, Danny. "How could this be?" she thought to herself. The man she had a crush on was 64. Her being 38, she was wondering how she would handle this. Deep down inside she had always had the fantasy of being with a much older man, but never thought she would really do it. Jennifer had no idea, just how much she would be doing with him in the time to come.

Danny and Jennifer had been flirting back and forth for months, and frequently discussed sex, and what each one was into. They realized they were both into a lot of the same things. Danny was Dom, and Jennifer was Sub. A perfect combination, each one thought.

Jennifer was shocked when Danny asked her, if she would like to come to his house to compare sexual notes. Jennifer knew what that meant, and she blurted out "YES," before she had a chance to even think about it.

Jennifer was expected at Danny's house at 7pm. She showered and shaved her pussy completely bald. She wasn't sure what he had planned, but she wanted to be ready.

She arrived at his home at exactly 7pm. Danny opened the door and invited her in. He told her to walk down the hallway to the last room, which was the bedroom. She walked into the room and she saw the regular bedroom items, but in the far corner she saw a weight lifting bench. There was rope tied to the top, and she wondered to herself, why that was. Little did she know she would soon find out.

Danny walked in behind her and closed the door. "Are you ready?" Danny asked her.

"Ready for what?"

"Are you ready to be my little submissive slut?" Jennifer loved hearing those words from his mouth.

Jennifer playfully asked "I thought you wanted to compare notes?"

Danny walked up to her and grabbed her by the hair and said, "Get on your knees bitch!" Jennifer practically melted to her knees. She was loving this already.

"Take my cock out of my jeans." Jennifer did as she was told and had his cock in her hand. "Lick my cock." Jennifer licked up and down the shaft of his big hard cock. She loved the way he tasted, and began moaning as she licked. "You look like such a whore" Danny commented.

"Thank you," was all she could say.

Danny then pulled his cock away from her, and pulled her by her hair, and stood her back up. Then Danny kissed her. A full wet beautiful kiss. She knew then that she would do whatever he wanted. "Take your clothes off slut!" Jennifer did as she was told, and then stood there completely naked.

Danny grabbed her by her hair again, and roughly bent her over the bed, putting her ass way up in the air. He began rubbing her ass, "I am going to make you my whore, and you will do whatever I choose."

He then spanked her ass, making Jennifer moan again. "Oh you like that you little whore?"

Jennifer mumbled a "Yes," moving her ass closer to him showing him she wanted more. He got the hint and smacked her ass again. He kept smacking her, and each time getting harder and harder. She was loving every minute of it. She wanted him to fuck her right then and there, but she was sure he had much more planned.

After he was done spanking her ass his, hand slid between her legs right into her dripping wet pussy. "You fucking cunt!," you are fucking soaking wet!"

Danny knew what that meant he could use her any way he wanted, and he intended to. He fingered her for a few minutes until she was begging for him to fuck her. "Not yet bitch, I am not done violating you yet" Danny said.

Danny pulled his fingers out of Jennifer's dripping wet cunt, and lead her over to the weight lifting bench.

"Lay down on your back" Danny ordered. Jennifer did as she was told and Danny began to tie her to the bench. He tied her hands to the weights above her head, and then put a spreader bar on her feet. When her pussy was spread and ready for use, he brought her legs up, and tied them to where her hands were. Now her cunt and ass were exposed, and on display for him to see. He wanted to fill her holes, and use her so bad.

Jennifer laid there, and knew she was going to be used real good by Danny, and wanted him to. Laying there, spread and ready for cock made her wetter than she has ever been before. "Please fuck me!" Jennifer begged. "Oh I will!"

Jennifer heard what sounded like a vibrator, and at first got nervous. She felt him slide the vibrator deep inside her wet cunt. "OOOHHH YES!!" Jennifer screamed. "Oh yeah bitch, you like getting your cunt filled, don't you?"

"Yes Yes Yes" was all she could manage to say.

He continued to fuck her pussy with the toy, and slid his finger deep into her ass. She thought she was going over the edge when he did that. She was moaning and begging for more. Just the way Danny had planned it.

"Who owns you whore?"

"You do Danny, you own me, use me any way you want" she begged.

He was fucking her real hard now with the vibrator, and Jennifer couldn't take it anymore. "I'm cumming" she began screaming. At that point, Danny pulled the vibrator out of Jennifer's dripping wet cunt, without letting her cum.

"Oh please I need to cum" Jennifer begged. "Oh no not yet, I have a lot more use for you before I let you cum." With that he got up and untied her. "Stand up whore." Jennifer did as she was told, and stood before her new owner.

Danny began slapping her tits, making Jennifer yelp with each smack. Jennifer was really beginning to like the way his smacks felt on her and her yelps turned into moans.

"You are such a fucking whore!!" "You love when I smack you and spank you don't you?"

Danny roughly bent Jennifer over the bed, and began spanking her ass making her moan louder than before. "You nasty cunt!"

"You love being my dirty whore, don't you bitch?"

"Oh yes, make me your whore, please!" Jennifer begged.

Danny took his belt off, and began whipping Jennifer making her scream.

"I own you cunt!, you are my personal whore, and I will do anything I want to you slut!" Danny yelled as he continued to whip her.

"Yes I will do anything you want!" Jennifer answered.

Hearing that Danny needed to fuck her, just like that, with her red ass up in the air. He stepped up behind her, and rammed his big hard cock deep inside her dripping wet cunt.

"Oh yes!" Jennifer screamed.

Danny grabbed Jennifer's hair as he pounded her pussy hard. "Rub your clit slut!" Jennifer reached down and began rubbing her clit begging to be fucked.

"That's it bitch, beg me for my cock!" As he pounded his whore, he thought about all the ways he was going to use her in the days, and months to come. Thinking about that and now fucking, he knew he needed to cum.

"Get on your knees bitch!"

Jennifer got up and got to her knees, still moaning and needing more use. "You ready to be my cumslut?"

"Oh yes, I want to be your dirty little cumslut."

"Open your mouth bitch!"

Jennifer opened her mouth up wide wanting every drop. "Shoot your hot load all over your whore's face" Jennifer begged.

Danny couldn't hold it any longer. He began cumming all over his whore's face, shooting his cum in her mouth, and all over her face and hair. Jennifer cleaned off his cock, and then Danny pulled his cock out of her mouth, and told her to get dressed. She did as she was told. "You're a good whore, I will be using you again very soon" "There is a cab already waiting for you downstairs to take you home, and I will call you when I wish to use you again."

"Yes Sir" was all she could manage to say.

If you would like a continuation then let me know...

NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,178 Followers