She's Pretty Tied Up

Story Info
Husband ties up the wife and has his way with her.
2.4k words
4.07
53.5k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MikenAS
MikenAS
20 Followers

Friday was finally here. It had been a long week at work. I worked late every night this week, so I barely saw my wife, never mind have sex with her.

The house was dark when I got home, except for the lamp near the front door. I quietly kicked off my shoes and made my way upstairs where I knew she was sleeping. I slowly crept into the bedroom, being careful not to make any noise and wake her. In the dim light from the street I was able to make my way to the bed and turn on the bedside lamp.

I looked in the bed at my sleeping wife. It was warm in the house, so she had no blankets on. She was asleep on her back, with her arms out to her sides. Her legs were flat and slightly spread. She was wearing a t-shirt. A short t-shirt. Only a short t-shirt.

I walked to the end of the bed and just stared at her. My eyes traveled up her sexy legs, up to her luscious thighs. Her shirt was pushed up to just below her tits, and I could barely see a glimpse of her pussy lips between her thighs. Her ample breasts slowly pushed the shirt up and down with each breath.

At that point my cock was at full attention. She lay there looking so open, so vulnerable, so ready to be fucked. Her mouth was slightly open, and I swear I could here her whisper, "Take me, I'm yours. "

I had to have her.

I quietly removed my shirt, then my pants and my boxers. I quietly placed them on the floor, as I didn't want her to wake up yet.

But then, I had a better idea. I hotter idea. I wasn't going to just have her. I was going to have my way with her.

I crept into my closet and grabbed a few neckties. Moving carefully back to the bed, I tied one end of one around her left wrist, the other end to the bedpost. I went to the other side of the bed, and did the same to her right. I moved to the end of the bed, and tied her left foot to the post. As I did this her legs opened more, and now I could see more of her puffy pussy lips. I tied up her right, and now she was wide open to me. Her pussy was right there, so beautiful, so inviting.

I climbed on the bed next to her. I carefully took the last tie, and tied it around her head as a blindfold. I stood up to admire my work. Now she was all mine for the taking. All mine to do whatever I wanted. All mine to dominate.

I knelt on the bed between her legs, being careful not to touch her just yet. I slowly lifted her shirt up to reveal her ample breasts. Her pert nipples were begging for me to suck them, to bite them, to just take them.

I leaned down to her and gently blew on her neck. I knew she felt it, she began to breathe a little deeper, a little louder. She tried to move her arm, but she wasn't awake enough to realize she couldn't. After a few breaths on her neck, I moved down past her shirt so I was right over those lovely tits.

And then I woke her up.

I took her left tit in my mouth as much as I could. I sucked it hard, running my tongue over and around the nipple. With my left hand I grabbed her right breast, pulling and twisting her nipple.

She immediately gasped as she awoke, then struggled a bit when she found she couldn't see or move.

"Wha what's going on?" She panted.

"I haven't had you all week. Every night I come in here, and you're here looking so sexy. But unfortunately I've been too busy to take you. Well now, you're all mine. And I will have my way with you." I told her, still twisting and pulling her nipple.

"Oh yes baby, I'm all yours." She obeyed.

I sat up and took in the sight before me. She lay there, her hands and feet bound to the bed, her shirt bunched up just above her tits. Her chest heaving up and down with every breath. Her mouth slightly open in anticipation of what I was going to do to her.

I stood at the side of the bed, and moved my cock to her hand. She began to stroke it, at least as well as she could with her hand tied. She ran her fingers up and down the shaft, running her thumb around the head when she reached the top.

As she did this I placed the tip of my finger on her leg, just barely touching her. I slowly moved up her leg, moving around and tracing small circles on the back of her knee. I slowly moved my hand about halfway up her creamy thigh, then pulled my hand back.

"Oooohhh don't stop," she moaned.

"You'll get your pleasure when I say. For now, your only job is to please me."

I got back on the bed and knelt beside her. She leaned forward the little that she could, awaiting what was coming next. She licked he lips in anticipation.

I took hold of my cock, and slowly brought it to her mouth. I touched her lower lip with just the tip of the head, and she opened wide and tried to move forward to take me in. I pulled back, wanting to tease her more.

"You'll suck it when I say, not til then," I told her.

I slowly ran the tip of my cock over her lips, coating them in a pre cum lipstick. Again I pulled back, and she slowly licked her upper lip, running her tongue from left to right on her upper lip, seeming to savor the taste.

"Ooohh I need it!" She moaned. She leaned forward as much as she could, her mouth searching for my cock.

"Stick out your tongue and I'll give you a taste," I ordered. She obediently stuck out her tongue, waiting for me to deliver.

I moved closer and slowly brought my cock to her. First I gave her just the head, allowing her to lick it all around. I moved a little closer, running the full length of my cock up and down her tongue. Soon my cock was coated in her saliva, and I once again pulled back.

"Noooo,"she moaned.

"Tell me what you want, and you just might get it."

"I want your big fat cock down my throat!" she hissed.

Not wanting to disappoint, I gave it to her. I grabbed a handful of hair on the back of her head, and shoved my cock as deep in her mouth as I could. My balls were pressed against her chin, her nose against my pelvic bone. I kept my grip on her hair, pulling her as close to me as I could.

Oh what an amazing cock sucker she is. Her mouth full of my cock, she managed to run her tongue all over, all while giving the perfect amount of suction. She was breathing heavier through her nose, as well as she could. Her saliva began dripping down my balls. Still holding her head, I began to thrust in and out of her mouth. As I withdrew she ran her tongue along the entire length of my shaft, eagerly lapping at the head when I was out of her mouth. I repeatedly shoved it all the way in, as she tried to literally suck my dick off and down her throat. It wasn't long before I felt my balls begin to boil, and I knew I was going to explode.

"Where do you want my cum, baby?" I asked her. I withdrew my cock so she could respond.

"Mmmmm come on my tits. Cover my tits with your hot sticky cum!"

I thrust my cock in and out of her mouth a few more times and that did it. I quickly pulled out just before I exploded, and as she asked I shot spurt after spurt of cum all over her tits.

"Oh that was fantastic baby. You're so obedient to me. You deserve some pleasure now"

I placed my hand on her leg, and slowly moved upwards. She spread her legs, as much as she could with the restraints. I moved my hand up her leg, to the inside of her thigh. I slowly moved two fingers up her thigh, towards her dripping wet pussy. I stopped just before I reached her puffy lips, and ran my fingers up and down the inside of her thigh.

"Ohh please, please touch me," she begged. I brought one finger to her moist lips, and slowly ran it up and down.

Slowly her breathing increased, and I continued to tease her pussy. I slowly increased the pressure, and soon my fingertip was inside her. I stopped at the first knuckle, slowly teasing her, rubbing her clit. Her wetness increased, and I pushed deeper. I pushed my finger in as far as I could, rubbing her inside, while massaging outside with my thumb.

"Oooooohh. Oooooohhhh!" She moaned, and I pushed another finger inside her. I began to move my fingers in and out, giving her a sample of the fucking that was still yet to come. I pushed my fingers inside, and once again massaged the inside while rubbing her clit with my thumb.

Her breathing started coming in quick gasps, and I knew she was close. I pulled my hand away from her, not allowing her to cum.

"No noo noo!" She said.

"You don't cum til I let you!" I told her.

Once she calm down a bit I used my fingers to open her soaked pussy lips. I dove between her legs, burying my face in her pussy, shoving my tongue inside. I shoved it in as far as I could, licking the inside of her dripping pussy. I withdrew my tongue, and flicked it up and down her lips and against her clit. She tried to buck her hips against my face, but couldn't move much with the restraints.

"Oh God oh God oh God!" She screamed.

I pulled my face away from her pussy.

"Tell me what you want. Tell me exactly what you want and you just might get it," I told her.

"Oh please oh please, fuck me now!" She begged.

"What do you want?" I asked her. "Tell me."

"Ohh I want that big fat cock of yours deep inside my pussy!"

I moved between her legs and aimed my cock at her entrance. With one thrust I was balls deep inside her. Her wet pussy felt amazing around my cock. I slowly withdrew, so the tip was just outside her. She bucked her hips up as much as she could, and was just able to get the head inside her.

"Please give it to me. Oh God! Please give me that cock. Please, fuck my brains out with that big hard dick!"

That was all the encouragement I needed. I began to simply pound her, punish her, just fuck her as hard as I could. My balls slammed against her with each thrust. I laid down on top of her and those lovely tits pressed against my chest. I grabbed her shoulders, and pulled her towards me with each thrust to get as deep inside her as I could. Her mouth wide open, she began to moan louder and louder each time I slammed my cock inside her.

Finally I felt her thighs tighten around my waste, and she pulled at the restraints on her hands as hard as she could.

"Oooohhhh ffffuuuuuuuccckkkkk!" She screamed. "Oh fffuuucckk meeee!"

With that last scream her pussy exploded, clamping around my cock, her juices running down my balls.

Thinking quickly withdrew my cock from her and stood up.

"Ohhhh no no no don't stop. I want you're cum inside me!" She begged.

"Oh you're gonna get my cum inside you, just not in your pussy," I told her.

Working quickly I untied her left arm and her feet. I turned her over, so she was on her knees with her face on the pillow. With her arms stretched out in front of her I tied her hands together and knelt behind her.

"Please please put that cock back inside me. I need you to fill me with your cum!"

I brought my cock to her, but this time to her sweet round ass. She was so wet with her juices, and my cock had a good wet coating from her so before she could say anything I was buried in her ass.

She let out a slight squeal as I entered her tight ass. I gave her a second to adjust to me, then I started pounding her ass just like I had just pummeled her pussy. My hips slammed against her ass cheeks. Her lovely tits bounced each time I rammed into her.

I reached under her and took her right breast in my right hand. I grabbed the nipple and pulled, twisted and massaged it. My left hand went to her pussy, rubbing along her lips and teasing her clit.

With each powerful thrust she pushed her lovely ass back to meet my cock. Her squeals began to get louder. I buried two fingers deep inside her pussy, and began rapidly finger fucking her. It didn't take long for her pussy to clamp down on my hand as her body shuddered in another intense orgasm.

The sensation was enough for me, and I buried myself as deep as I could before exploding gallons of hot sticky cum inside her tight ass.

"Ooohhh uuuunnngghhhhh!" I moaned as I unloaded inside her.

I laid on her back, my hands massaging her tits while my cock continued to twitch inside her. After a few minutes my spent cock softened and slipped from her grip. I sat up and looked at my cum dripping out her ass, mixing with her own juices dripping from her pussy.

She collapsed on her side, and shortly fell asleep with her hands still tied. I removed the blindfold before going to sleep myself.

What a wonderful end to a busy week.

MikenAS
MikenAS
20 Followers