She's the Best!

Story Info
His wife catches him with the girl next door.
15.2k words
4.26
180.4k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
a_wanker
a_wanker
57 Followers

Copyright 2008 by A. Wanker. All rights reserved.

It's not surprising that I didn't hear Stacy come in, for I was completely focused on the beautiful, round, back end of my neighbor, Kathy, who was face down on the bed with her pale white ass up in the air, fingering her clit while I drove my rock hard cock into her soaking wet pussy.

Each stroke produced a squeak from the bed, a grunt from me, and an "oh, yeah!" from her. Squeak, grunt, oh yeah! Squeak, grunt, oh yeah! I was on my knees, fucking her doggy-style, and staring intently at her milky white butt, as if in a trance, as I squeezed and massaged it with both hands. Her beautiful ass cheeks felt both soft and firm in my hands as I spread them slightly to get a good view of my glistening cock penetrating her tight pink twat, and an even better view of her wrinkled, pinkish brown asshole puckering just above it.

So the sound of Stacy's angry voice was so close and so startling that my heart skipped a beat.

"Eric! What the FUCK?" At the same instant I felt a cold, sharp steel blade against my neck.

It seemed like I jumped out of my skin, but in reality I don't think I moved at all. If I had, the knife might have done some damage.

"Goddamn it, Eric! What are you doing?"

I hadn't seen her because my back was to the door. How long might she have been there? Very slowly, I tilted my head to look at her.

She looked mad. She also looked ready for business, by which I mean she was nicely dressed for business in a white ruffled blouse, and a gray pleated skirt with a big belt buckle. Her blond hair was pulled back in a bun. Her small silver earrings sparkled against her tanned skin. Her blouse was open just enough to show a hint of cleavage, and a short silver necklace I had just given her for her 31st birthday. She looked elegant, and dangerous.

The sharp blade she held against my jugular only accentuated her beauty. She looked like a modern warrior princess. I felt a sudden wave of regret at what I was doing. I loved her madly. Why in the world did I let her catch me fucking another woman? More to the point, why was I fucking another woman in the first place? How stupid could I be? I was scared to death of what might happen next.

I started to sputter "Stacy, I didn't expect you home yet". Mercifully, she saved me from uttering such banal words. I only got as far as "Stacy I...", before she interrupted.

Her voice was harsh as she pressed the knife a little more firmly into my skin: "Never mind - I can see exactly what you're doing". And well she could. It was obvious that what I was doing was screwing our 21 year old neighbor, doggy style, in our marital bed, and enjoying it immensely up until now.

For a second I thought I might take the knife away from her, but wasn't sure that would be the best approach. I held still and waited for whatever would come next.

I thought for a second she might start to cry, but after a brief pause, she spoke softly. "Kathy, why is my husband fucking you?"

"Cuz I begged him to?" She said it like a question, as people do these days, even if it's a statement.

Stacy glared at me with eyes of steel. I felt myself shrug. I imagine I had a "hey what can I say?" kind of expression on my face, and a guilty half-smile.

"How long has this been going on?"

"About ten minutes", I replied.

She shook the knife about two inches from my nose, causing me to lean back a little. But even though my erection was softening, I was still up to the hilt in Kathy's cunt.

"Not THIS fucking time", she seethed. "You know what I mean. Don't fuck with me!" I wasn't used to hearing Stacy use the F-word so much. Normally she wasn't much given to swearing.

"Really!" I insisted. "This is the first time."

"You mean the first time with this slut."

"No", I said, "with any slut."

"Hey!" Kathy interjected. I had almost forgotten about her for a moment, even though my dick was still firmly ensconced in her twat.

"Shut up, bitch!" Stacy growled, as she put her left hand on the back of Kathy's head and pushed her face roughly down into the mattress. The big carving knife was now at Kathy's throat. Stacy was like some sort of avenging angel, come to meet out justice with a sacred sword of marital fidelity. Kathy shifted her weight like she was trying to escape the pressure Stacy was putting on her head, but I tightened my grip on her ass to hold her still.

I did that partly because I feared what might happen if Kathy tried to get up, but also because I could feel my dick inexplicably starting to get hard again. God only knows how I could have a raging hard-on at a time like this, but I preferred for the moment to keep it concealed. In any case, my strong grip and stiffening cock apparently persuaded Kathy to stay put.

"So you want me to believe that in eight years of marriage you never once cheated on me, and it just happens that the first and only time you try it, I just happen to walk in and catch you at it? You expect me to believe that?"

"Yes, I do - because it's true".

I wasn't lying. My transgressions had begun only a few hours earlier, while I was fetching the mail out of our mailbox at the end of the driveway. Kathy came out her front door and into her front yard, yelling into her cell phone. She ended an obscenity-laced conversation with a loud "no, fuck you" and hung up.

She was well within speaking distance, so I felt it would be rude to walk away without saying something. But I hadn't gotten to know her very well, in the year or so since she moved in next door with some other college-aged girls.

"Hi Kathy, how's it going?" was the best I could come up with. She scowled and gave me the finger.

"Sorry," I said. "I never know what to say". She just stared at me.

"Well, then, is there anything I can do to help?"

She opened her mouth as if to speak, then closed it again. She glared at me for a moment, then blurted out a long string of cuss words, some of which I don't think I had ever heard before. When understandable words came out they came in a torrent.

"What is it about men? Fucking goddamned men! You fuckin' say you want sex ... fuckin' want it every fuckin' day, or twice a day, or all day long. But you really don't. For a week or two, OK, but then you get tired or something. Your goddamn dicks get tired. You're all talk and no action. In the end I always have to beg for it. It's humiliating."

"That jerk called me a nympho, like they always do. Why do they always call me a nympho, like that's a friggin' goddamned insult? And then they fuckin' call me a slut. Nobody ever calls a guy a nympho, or a slut. Bastards! Where's the man who can match up to his fuckin' bravado? Huh? Tell me that?"

As she stood there shaking her fist at me, I wasn't sure if she really expected an answer or had just run out of breath.

I started to laugh. I couldn't help it. "Not me, I'm sure", I said, trying to stifle a laugh. I certainly wasn't going to engage in any sort of bravado after that diatribe.

I smiled at her dumbly as we stood staring at each other for what seemed like an eternity. I observed that she was wearing a pair of unraveling denim shorts, a vintage tee shirt that said "KISS" and "Detroit Rock City" on it, and pink flip-flops. I had noticed before, of course, that she was young and very pretty. She had long dark curly hair and very pale skin, mysterious squinty eyes, pouty lips, and perky little tits. I hadn't really noticed the tits so much before. Today they were poking against her tee shirt like they wanted desperately to be free. Her nipples were clearly evident beneath the fabric.

But in spite of her attractiveness, I had never thought about her in a sexual way. Seriously! I was still totally in love with Stacy and had no interest in anyone else.

She put her hands on her hips and walked up to me with purposeful strides, and stopped like a marine drill sergeant with her nose right in front of mine, except she's about six inches shorter than I am, so her face, and its little nose, were turned up at me as I looked down into her dark squinty mysterious eyes.

"Is that all you are going to say?" she asked. "No words to defend your miserable kind?" Her soft, pink lips looked very kissable as she spoke with her pretty face turned up at me.

"No" I said.

She poked her finger into my chest with a "humph", and then spun around on her heel, losing a flip flop. She kicked the other one off into the yard with it, and stomped off barefoot into her house. As she departed across the lawn I watched her tight little butt wagging above her perfectly shaped legs. It's surprising how a man's mind can change gears, and start to go in an entirely different direction than it had been inclined to go, with just a little provocation. By which I mean to say, I could feel myself getting a stiffy.

I went back in the house and opened the mail, made myself a cup of coffee, and was just getting ready to turn on the ballgame. I had forgotten about Kathy, when I heard her "hello", accompanied by a knock at the screen door. I looked up to see her peering in at me through the screen, silhouetted by the bright sunlight. She was backlit like a Hollywood movie star; the effect made her long dark hair seem to glow.

"Hello", I said.

She opened the door and strolled in, even though I hadn't invited her and she had never been in the house before. She gazed around the room as I gazed at her.

She had on the same fraying shorts, but the tee shirt had been replaced by one that said Suicide Girls, and the flip-flops had been replaced by a pair of high-heel summer sandals - the kind that tie around the ankles, Roman style. Something about them just made her look even more smokin' hot than she did in flip flops. What is it about shoes like that on a woman?

"It's laid out just like my house!" she remarked.

"Not surprising, since it looks just like your house on the outside", I observed.

"Except for the color," she said.

"Yes, they are different colors," I agreed.

She sat down on the sofa and put her feet up on the glass coffee table. She fumbled in her pocket and pulled out a joint. "Got a light?" she asked?

"No," I said.

She got up and went to the kitchen. I didn't follow. I heard the electric starter on the gas stove click-clicking. When she came back, she plunked herself back down on the sofa and took a long drag before offering me the joint. I shook my head.

"Come on, it's good for you," she said.

"No thanks", I replied. She shrugged and took another puff.

The sweet smell of marijuana smoke filled my nostrils. It brought back memories, both good and very bad. I was tempted but was not going to partake.

"Where's Stacy?" she asked.

"Chicago. On business."

"When does she get back?"

"Tonight."

"How long has she been gone?"

"About a week."

"That must be tough."

"Yes. It is," I said.

She put the joint down on the table, crossed her arms, grabbed the hem of her shirt with both hands, and then yanked it up over her head with a single movement. Her perky little tits bounced after the shirt was dragged over them. She wiggled them from side to side like a stripper. Her nipples were hard.

"You like?" she asked with a grin.

"Yes, I have to admit I do".

"Yes you do," she said. She bounced up to me and put her hand on the front of my shorts, behind which some obvious swelling was occurring.

"I want you to fuck me" she said.

"Stacy, I'm married", I said.

"Kathy", she said.

"What?"

"You said Stacy."

"Oh." "Duh!" I felt my face turning red in embarrassment. "Kathy, I mean. I'm married, Kathy."

"So what? Lots of people are married. Just because they are married, why shouldn't they get what they want?"

I didn't know how to answer that.

"I like you", she said. "You're funny".

"I'm funny?"

"Funny. And cute" she said, smiling.

I just shrugged.

Kathy pulled her shorts down to the floor, wiggling her hips as she did it, and stepped out of them – naked now except for the sandals. She did a little dance. Then she sat on the arm of the sofa, and tipped herself over backward so her shoulders landed on the seat. Her legs were thin and white and unblemished. She pulled them up until her knees were next to her head. Reaching one hand between her legs and one around behind, she used her fingers to stretch her pussy lips apart so far it must have hurt.

I couldn't help myself. I stepped forward so I was above her, looking down at her parts on display. She slipped one finger into her vagina and fingered her clit with another. Her pussy was soaking wet, glistening in the light. Her breasts wiggled a little bit with every movement of her hands. Her pussy wasn't shaved, but it didn't need to be. By nature and youthfulness it was perfect in every way.

Her glistening pink pussy lips, topped with a little garnish of dark chocolate curls, were a delicious forbidden desert. I wanted to taste it badly, but it was not on my diet.

As she watched me staring at her, she stopped fingering herself, put her hands on the back of her thighs, and made her pinkish brown anus pulsate in and out. By pushing and squeezing her muscles she made her tight wrinkled hole pucker like it wanted to be kissed. I'd never seen anything like it. I was probably drooling.

"You want it. You know you do" she purred. Then, suddenly, she flipped herself like a naked acrobat off the couch and into a kneeling position in front of me. And just as quickly, she had my shorts unzipped and my hard penis in her mouth. It happened so fast I was taken by surprise. At least, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

But it felt amazing. Warm. Soft. Gentle. Without taking me out of her mouth she pulled my shorts down to my ankles. While she massaged my pole with her lips and tongue, she tickled my balls with one hand and caressed my abs with the other.

She stood up and unbuttoned my shirt, while rubbing her soft belly against my erection. Then she pushed the shirt off my shoulders. It landed on the floor behind me. She caressed my chest and tweaked my nipples with both hands.

She kissed me, softly. A gentle, sensuous, kiss that made my spine tingle. No tongue but open lips, and her warm breath.

Then she turned around and bent over, holding her ankles, and wiggled her butt right in front of my erect pole. She did the trick with her anus again. And then she backed her wet pussy right up to my dick. Thanks to the heels, it was at just the right height.

I was frozen in place, unable to say yes but unable to say no. With a little effort and luck she managed to back her soaking wet snatch right onto and around my rigid cock without my help. "Look, ma! No hands!" she exclaimed gleefully.

She rocked and wiggled around on my cock that way for a minute, then said "This would be more fun in the bedroom!" She disengaged herself from my joystick and scampered down the hall.

Well, things had proceeded this far. I was already lost. Whatever happened now wouldn't change the fact that my dick had been in a vagina that wasn't Stacy's. That was my logic. But it was the logic of my penis, not my brain. In retrospect, I could have just as easily thrown her out, then and there.

So that's how I found myself in bed with my 21 year old beautiful next door neighbor, fucking her doggy style while she fingered her clit and the bed squeaked and she said "Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" over and over again, and my wife came home early from a business trip and caught us in the act.

And she pushed my new adulterous lover's head down hard into the bed and held a long, sharp knife to her throat, while I had her milky white tight little butt gripped tightly with both hands and her sopping wet, hot, tight twat filled with my cock. The whole scene was so dangerously erotic that my brain took another vacation and my cock stiffened up again like a steel rod. And when Stacy asked me if I expected her to believe what I said, I replied "Yes, I do, because it's true."

At this point Stacy's posture softened a little. She pursed her lips as if in deep thought. She dragged her left hand lightly from Kathy's head uphill to the small of her back, and then ran it gently back down to her neck.

Her fingers traced the contours of Kathy's spine back up to her tailbone, then lingered around her fanny before returning down one side, then up the other. It seemed that her mind was working overtime as her fingers drifted lazily around Kathy's back.

"I can see how you might have found her irresistible," Stacy admitted. "She is very pretty."

Kathy lifted herself up onto her elbows and looked back at us. Her delightful little breasts dangled like low hanging ripe apples. Stacy dropped the knife on the floor and reached down with her right hand to caress one, then the other. "These are very nice" she said, as she moved her hand softly under them. I couldn't see exactly what she was doing, but Kathy responded with little shivers and twitches of pleasure.

Stacy's right hand drifted under Kathy's flat belly. Her left hand rested on Kathy's lower back. She squeezed Kathy's middle between her hands as if trying to see if she could reach all the way around and touch her fingers together on both sides. "Nothing like a nice young flat tummy," she said dreamily. She rubbed her palm along Kathy's belly from her bush to her breasts and back again a few times.

This was a side of Stacy I had never seen. It was marvelous and unsettling at the same time.

It was marvelous not only because Stacy was no longer threatening to cut my throat, but because she looked really sexy fondling Kathy.

It was unsettling because it was so unexpected. But the whole day's events were unexpected. Suddenly nothing seemed predictable, and my world was out of kilter.

Questions were bouncing around in my brain. Why had Stacy come home early? Why was she playing with Kathy's tits now instead of screaming at me, or stabbing me? Did she believe me, that this was the first time I had done this? Is that why she calmed down and dropped the knife?

I decided the simplest explanations were most likely. Stacy's conference finished early and she caught an earlier flight home. The taxi had dropped her at the curb. Maybe she heard the sounds of us fucking as she came up the walk - the windows were all open - but certainly as she came in the front door it would have been obvious. She saw Kathy's clothes and mine strewn around the living room floor. Furious, she went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife out of the butcher block before coming into the bedroom. In her anger she intended a violent confrontation, but then she changed her mind.

But why? Was she as easily seduced by Kathy's pretty face and slim, sexy body as I was? Or was she just toying with me before bringing the hammer down, so to speak?

Of course, my brain was not fully engaged. I was too distracted by what Stacy was up to at the moment to think. The way she was touching Kathy! Wow! I'd never seen her show any interest in being with a woman. I wasn't sure what to make of it. But it was incredibly sexy and it was really getting me hot.

I watched her caress Kathy's hips and butt. Her perfectly manicured nails tickled Kathy's crack. Stacy dragged the tip of her index finger back and forth between Kathy's anus and the small of her back a few times. Kathy made happy purring noises, and squeezed my cock with her pelvic muscles. My cock was so hard I could have punched holes in wood with it.

Stacy lifted one knee onto the bed, and then the other. There was just enough space between Kathy and the edge of the bed for her to kneel there. She reached back and pulled off her sling-back Bruno Magli pumps with one finger, letting them fall to the floor. Then she reached her right hand under Kathy and started twiddling her clit. Kathy immediately responded by moaning and moving back and forth gently on my cock.

a_wanker
a_wanker
57 Followers