She's the Boss: A New Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, well, well," the big man was smiling, his hand still tracing slowing up and down his thick shaft as he gestured towards us, "so this is what you mean by 'extra shifts for extra pay' is it? How much is your boss dishing out then? I had no idea little Leonard was moonlighting as a rent boy." The stupid grin had turned slowly into a mocking sneer, and with a rush of fury, I suddenly hurled myself across the room, leaping as I closed the distance. Colin, impeded by his half-mast trousers, and shocked at my reaction, was caught off-guard, and the back-handed slap that took him across the face caused him to stagger backwards and fall to the floor.

A second later, I was on top of him. I didn't care that I was stark naked; I just dropped to my knees, straddling his stomach, a fist poised above his shocked face. "Say that again! Go on, I dare you." I roared, white-hot rage pumping through my veins, "that's my girlfriend over there you bastard. How dare you imply that the woman I love is paying me for sex!" Aubrey, who moments before had begun to massage the last of my cum into her skin, was looking on in a mixture of horror and fear, though whether for Colin's safety or my own, it was impossible to tell.

"Leonard, no!" She yelled, raising herself off the sofa and moving slowly towards us. "He's not worth it." I hesitated, my primal instinct wanting to slug the insolent cur beneath me right between the eyes, but my heart telling me to listen to the voice of reason; at that moment, embodied by my Mistress. "Howard," Aubrey growled, a note of menace in her voice, "if you don't leave him be, I'm telling you now, we're finished." Coming up behind me, she laid a hand on my shoulder. "Leave him I said. You've made your point already."

Hearing the safe-word, I felt the red-mist lifting from before my eyes. "You're a lucky boy," I hissed, my fingers opening up as I sat back on my haunches and heaved myself upright. Colin backed away rapidly, his sense of relief clear, but his attempts to stand were again thwarted by his trousers. Aubrey, seeing that my anger had ebbed away, took advantage of the situation, and moved to the door with surprising speed, locking the door. Then, she came towards me and put an arm around my shoulders, squeezing tightly as we both glared down at the prostrate intruder.

"Good boy Leonard," Aubrey whispered gently in my ear. "It's alright. I'm sure he didn't mean to be so vulgar." There was a note of steel in her voice, and I saw Colin flinch at the withering look that she now gave him. "However," she continued slowly, running her tongue snake-like across her lips, "I think that a creepy little Peeping-Tom like Colin here needs to be taught a few manners and learn proper respect for a lady." She pulled me round to face her, leaning forward to give me a deep, passionate kiss. Her eyes were sparkling with mischief. "Don't you agree darling?"

I smiled knowingly, glad to see the anger in my Mistress' eyes replaced by a playful glint. "You're right of course," I sighed, clasping her tightly and nuzzling my face into the base of her neck, just behind her collarbone. "I'm sure that we can think of something more interesting and entertaining than sheer brute force." We were both suppressing fits of giggles, grinning conspiratorially and looking sideways at Colin, who had managed finally to regain his feet and was standing uneasily in the middle of the room, glancing nervously at us and shakily trying to haul up his boxers.

"What, pray tell, do you think you're doing?" I growled, reaching out a hand and wagging a finger mockingly in the air. "I don't believe that we gave you permission to get dressed." To his credit, Colin straightened up immediately, the garment falling once more around his ankles. "I mean, just look at you. You've been caught red-handed spying on me and my girlfriend, you've narrowly escaped getting a well-deserved arse-kicking, your prick is still sticking out like a springboard, and now you think we're just going to let you walk out? I really don't think you appreciate the position that you're in."

"Quite right darling." Aubrey chimed in, giving me another warm embrace and squashing her heaving breasts against my chest. Her nipples were once again as hard as bullets, and I could feel a slight dampness spreading between her legs. "Dirty perverts like him need to be punished properly, and learn how wrong it is to spy on a couple of horny lovers enjoying some much-deserved private time." With a wink, she stepped away from me and disappeared into her office, returning a few seconds later with a black paddle, a small silver vibrator, and a pair of handcuffs.

I gazed in rapt attention as Aubrey strode across the room, her tight arse swaying from side to side with each step, and the smooth flesh of her ample inner thighs rippling as she showed her powerful muscles. Though Aubrey always celebrated her size, and loved how much I worshipped her soft, full curves, I'd had my head buried between her legs often enough to understand how much strength she possessed. She was in full 'Domme mode' again, and this was her way of telling Colin to stay exactly where he was, or she'd crush the breath out of him in an instant.

Without a word, my Mistress reached out and seized the big man's wrist, pulling his hand away from his still-pulsing hard-on which, I noticed, was leaking pre-cum all over the carpet. "Follow me, you little pervert," she ordered, looking into Colin's eyes and giving him a half-smile, "and keep your other hand off that cock, or it might start getting rough with you." Sheepishly, he dropped his arms to his sides, and allowed Aubrey to lead him like a lamb over to the sofa, directing him to lie down with his arms behind his head.

She was bent over him now, her massive breasts hanging over his face, swinging gently as she began messing with the handcuffs. I couldn't see exactly what was going on, and Colin's position on the couch was such that Aubrey was turned away from me, but from the way that his fat erection was now straining skyward like the spire on the Empire State Building, I guessed that my Mistress' hard, juicy nipples must be brushing against his lips. Wondering what all this was leading to, I focused my attention on Aubrey's arse, which she was still wiggling teasingly in my direction.

"Leonard darling," I heard her call suddenly, "Mistress needs your help. Get your sweet, horny, naked self over here and help me to teach this nasty little Peeping Tom a lesson." Suddenly, the realisation dawned on me that, not only had I been gawping like a complete idiot, but the sight of Aubrey exerting her power over a tall, bulky man like Colin had caused my own cock to rise to half-mast. "Jump to it slave." She ordered brightly, "I'll even let you take those panties off this time. Just make sure that you don't tear them."

Without wasting a minute, I slipped off the black lace and practically sprinted over to the sofa, my reviving manhood hardening still further as I came up behind Aubrey and fell to my knees, leaning forward and covering her arse-cheeks with eager kisses. "Good boy!" She grinned, glancing back at me over her shoulder and winking seductively, "my little slave knows how to please his Mistress properly. He isn't some filthy little pervert who gets his kicks spying on a pair of naughty lovers having a cheeky after-hours romp."

As I crawled around to join Aubrey next to Colin's prostrate body, I noticed that her breasts were still swaying over his face. "Mistress!" I cried in mock surprise, a naughty smile playing across my lips,"the naughty man seems to be learning already. Why, your massive soft boobs are jiggling in front of his eyes, and I'm sure that he's desperate to suck on your big, fat, oh so delicious nipples, but he's not moving a muscle!" My words had the desired effect, and Colin let out a long, desperate moan as his huge cock - which must have been eight inches long, but no thicker than my own - gave yet another violent lurch.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Very observant Leonard," Aubrey nodded, raising herself up in such a way that her heavy bosom dragged along our guest's chest an stomach. "Colin here is longing to be allowed to play with these lovely huge boobs of mine, especially after he saw you lapping all of your yummy spunk off of them earlier; but I'm glad to see that he's acknowledging the need to ask me for permission." Joining me in staring down into the big man's half-closed, wild eyes, she reached down and stroked his face.

"I'm right aren't I?" she continued in a sweet, mocking tone, "you're jealous that I allow Leonard to worship my soft curves. He makes me feel like a queen. He's a good little slave boy who makes his Mistress very happy." I could hear a low buzzing noise now, and I knew that Aubrey had switched on the vibrator. "Now, he's going to help me in giving you some correction. Maybe, if you're very lucky and behave yourself for the rest of the time that you're here, I might consider letting you join us for some proper playtime, rather than keeping you all chained up."

It was then that I noticed why Colin wasn't able to do anything to relieve his erection, which was now looking ready to explode. While she'd been practically hypnotising him with her swaying boobs, my Mistress had secured the poor man's wrists with the handcuffs, passing the chain around the pillar of the floor-lamp that stood next to the sofa and behind his head. The base of that lamp, I knew, was bolted to the floor, and the shaft of the pillar was inch-thick tubular steel, so as strong as he looked, there was no getting out of those cuffs.

Slowly, I watched Aubrey run the tip of the buzzing silver bullet up Colin's inner thigh, using it to gently tickle his large, shaved balls as he squirmed and bucked. How he didn't cum yet, I don't know, but I was certainly feeling ready for another go, and began absent-mindedly stroking myself as I saw the gleaming vibe inching further and further back between the helpless man's legs. Finally, as his hips bucked up one last time, Aubrey seized her chance, slipping the toy smoothly into Colin's arse and giggling like a naughty schoolgirl as he let out a loud, animal moan.

"Fuck me sideways!" He panted, his hips now bouncing wildly up and down as the vibrations stimulated his prostate, "that feels amazing! I don't I can take much more." The poor fellow certainly did look rather desperate, I thought to myself, as Aubrey wrapped one arm around me and enveloped me in a deep kiss, the hand in which she'd held the vibe now brushing gently up and down Colin's quivering shaft, causing him to thrust his hips even more fiercely. "Oh God in heaven!" His voice was more guttural now, an orgasm obviously close.

"Leonard sweetie," Aubrey whispered, her free hand tracing down my back and reaching surreptitiously for the paddle. "I want you to help Colin out. I that you've been watching bisexual threesome videos on your office laptop during coffee-breaks, and now I want to see you sucking a nice fat cock." She smiled at me and swatted my arse a couple of times, the thick leather blade of the paddle stinging slightly as it connected. "Go on. Just look at that delicious boner; I'll bet your lips would look great around it."

Although this was the first time I'd actually seen another man's erection 'in the flesh' within a sexual light, my recent shift in porn-watching habits had deepened my interest in experimenting with what I'd long suspected to be bisexual tendencies. Now, staring at Colin's thick manhood, the circumcised head and veiny shaft streaked with rivulets of pre-cum, I felt an overpowering urge to taste him. Moving around to Aubrey's other side, I knelt beside the big man's bucking hips, wrapped my fingers around his throbbing length, and placed several teasing kisses on the soft, bulbous head.

Allowing my lips to part so that he slipped easily into my mouth, and taking care to form a tight seal, I began sucking greedily, my tongue flicking against the tip. Slowly, as the pace and force of Colin's thrusts increased, I allowed more and more of his eight inches into my mouth, but I carefully retained my grip on the shaft, know long that my sensitive gag-reflect wouldn't permit me to take more than about half. That didn't seem to be bothering Colin, because he was thrashing around like a madman; and when I felt Aubrey beginning to fondle my own hard length, I could tell that the time had come to give him release.

In one smooth movement, I gave an extra-hard suck and pulled my head slowly off the huge cock, finally surrendering the head with a loud 'pop' and a long sigh of satisfaction. Shifting my grip, I began pumping the thick shaft for all I was worth, long, hard strokes designed to bring Colin to a shuddering climax, and the big man started to gasp and sob incoherently as his orgasm approached. "That's it baby!" Aubrey crowed, releasing my cock and reaching up to cup one of her huge breasts with both hands, "make sure you get all that cum out of his balls. I think that this will teach him to ask before joining in our fun."

She shifted slightly, leaning over Colin once again and stroking his face, turning his head towards her as she offered the nipple to him. "There we go, you dirty little man, suck on Mistress Aubrey's fat nipple while my slave makes you squirt a nice big load." Out of the corner of my eye, I could see our guest literally losing himself in my girlfriend's breast, pushing his face right into her soft flesh as he latched on and started to suck. "Mmm..." Aubrey purred, one hand dropping down to strum her clit. "It seems I've got two naughty slaves to play with now."

"Right you are!" I chimed in, now using my free hand to massage Colin's balls. "This means that you're my Mistress' slave boy too, so show her how sorry you are for being a naughty little perv before, and let her watch me drink your hot cum!" I'd not expected it to be so easy to talk dirty to another man, but I was totally absorbed in the moment. "Come on Colin, show my Mistress what a good boy you're going to be from now on, Let her see how much you love being allowed to suck on her massive titties, and how much you love having her boyfriend wank you. I can feel that you're about to shoot that load, so just let it all out, all down my throat!"

I sank my mouth back over his engorged head just in time. Almost at the same instant, I felt his entire length begin to pulse, his balls tightening beneath my fingers, and three or four jets of thick spunk coated my tongue. I swallowed greedily, noticing that Colin's cum tasted somewhat sweeter than my own, but still very enjoyable, and as I allowed his softening cock to slip from between my lips, I made sure to catch the last few drops, licking my lips so that Aubrey, leaning over for a kiss, was able to taste him too.

"Goodness me Colin!" She giggled, pulling her nipple from the big man's mouth to reveal his face, which was flushed scarlet from a combination of intense orgasm and being smothered by her warm, soft breast-flesh. "I'm definitely going to be keeping you as a helper for young Leonard here." She kissed me again, her tongue swirling around my mouth. "As you can see, he's very keen to explore his bi side, and I think with you on board, he'll train up very well." Aubrey's fingers were still dancing over her clit, and I could tell that an idea was forming in her naughty mind.

"In fact," she continued, reaching over to finally open the handcuffs while I pulled the still-buzzing bullet out of Colin's arse. "Why don't we all get dressed and go home to my place? As Leonard is only too well aware, I've got a nice big double bed; we can all get nice and comfortable together in there, and spend the rest of the evening sealing this deal properly." Colin swung himself off the sofa and staggered to his feet. He looked at us both - me stroking my renewed hard-on, Aubrey lazily petting her fur-covered mound - and a broad smile spreading over his face.

"Leonard, Aubrey," he said finally, "I only hope that you can both accept my apologies for being so rude before. I definitely deserved your going ape-shit at me, and I promise to behave myself if you'll still let me join your fun and games." Colin certainly looked contrite, and as Mistress and I turned to face one another, and seek each other's agreement, we both found ourselves nodding eagerly, grinning like a couple of kids on Christmas morning. Our new partner heaved a sigh of relief, nodded and me and knelt before Aubrey, who extended a hand for him to kiss.

"Well Colin," she mused, a more friendly tone coming back into her voice as 'Mistress mode' subsided, "you seem to have learned proper respect for a lady. Understand, though, that nothing of what goes on between us, or any word of my relationship with Leonard, must become common knowledge at the office. If you reveal anything at all, my slave and I will make your life at this firm very difficult indeed, and you will not be given a second chance to make amends." She eyed him severely, emphasising this last part as he swore a solemn oath of secrecy.

The formalities over, we busied ourselves with dressing, tidying the office, and generally cleaning up, then dashed downstairs to the tube station. Within half an hour, we had made it across the river, and were riding the elevator up to Aubrey's sumptuous London apartment. Stumbling through the door, she and I pulled Colin onto the couch, seating him between us, and wrapping our arms around his shoulders. As if to calm his nerves, Aubrey pulling him into a deep, warm kiss, and I placed my lips next to his ear. "Trust me mate," I chuckled, "if you thought that it was wild at the office, just wait until you see what else we can teach you!"

12