She's the Boss: Going Clubbing

Story Info
Mistress and I take our new toy to a club.
6.5k words
4.43
17.2k
9

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Note to the Reader: although the following scenario is fictitious, it is based on a fantasy shared by myself and my beautiful girlfriend, who I also have the honour to call 'Mistress.' Once again, I must begin by thanking Aubrey for allowing me to immortalise our relationship in this way, but must emphasise that all other characters besides ourselves are entirely my own creation.

*****

Well, hello again. Apologies for the long wait since the last edition of the Aubrey/Leonard saga, but unfortunately, I've not had a lot of free time to devote to writing. If you recall, our last adventure found Mistress Aubrey and I 're-educating' a naughty Peeping Tom from another department. Colin - who appeared to have suspected that Aubrey and I were rather more than just Boss and Assistant - had not only walked in on us having sex in the office after hours, but he had decided to openly wank off while watching us.

Fortunately for him, Mistress had managed to persuade me not to give Colin a well-deserved punch in the face...instead, in true 'Aubrey' style, she had decided that the big man should be punished in a more 'interesting' fashion. Not only had she handcuffed him to the sofa in the office, but she had proceeded to smother him beneath her glorious massive breasts while I sucked and stroked his cock. It turns out that Aubrey had known about my having recently begun to acknowledge my bisexuality, and so Colin turned out to be a very tasty 'first time blowjob' for me.

Well, the upshot of the whole thing was that the naughty pervert had redeemed himself in Aubrey's eyes, and she had decided to take him on as a 'helper,' intending to train me in the ways of pleasuring men as well as ladies. I won't tell you all the things that went on at her apartment after we took Colin home with us to 'seal the deal;' to be honest, it was mostly kissing, cuddling and 'getting to know you' stuff, because we were all too tired from the intensity of Colin's punishment to do much else that night.

Anyhow, on with the story...

On this particular evening, Aubrey and I had decided to do something completely new to us; go to a swingers club. Up until now, we'd only spent time together in hotels or at her lavish London apartment, so we were both rather unsure of what to expect. After all, even at the best clubs, there was always the chance of ending up surrounded by desperate, horny men, all slouched against the walls and masturbating furiously as you tried to enjoy an energetic romp.

Thankfully, we were taking Colin along with us, and the club in question was one with plenty of private play-spaces to escape to. I'd visited a couple of times before attending that fateful interview with Aubrey, but I'd never gone back since. To be honest, sex with other guys and girls had been fun, but nothing in the world could compare to the raw, desperate, intoxicating passion that consumed me like a fire every time I found myself wrapped in Mistress' arms.

Arriving at the club, the three of us were greeted warmly by the host, who winked at me conspiratorially when he saw Colin's arm around my waist and Aubrey's hand patting my toned but ample arse. 'So this is the sexy lady who's been keeping you away from us?' he grinned, flashing broad white teeth. 'And she's got you hooked up with a hunky beefcake too? Well, aren't you the lucky one?' I nodded eagerly, puppy-like, and Aubrey, as if to emphasise the point, planted a warm kiss on my cheek, leaving a deep red lipstick mark.

Colin, big as he was, obviously hadn't been in this kind of situation before, and he glanced at me, unsure of what to say. 'Well Dean,' I smiled back at our host, 'you're half right. Aubrey and I have been dating for over a year and a half now, but our friend here is a new recruit. He's what you might call her 'Lovely Assistant.'" That set Colin blushing, and Aubrey, seeing the poor man going red, stood up on tiptoe to whisper encouragements into his ear. 'His first time.' I explained to Dean. 'Could you get us a round of drinks please? It might help him to relax.'

Five minutes later, and we were all four of us seated around the soda bar in the club's main lounge. Like all of these establishments, it was a 'dry' venue, so Aubrey and I were knocking back cokes with plenty of ice, while Colin was nursing a lemonade, gazing around the room and slowing taking it all in. The walls were half-panelled, and hung with pencil-sketch nudes; reclined on the black leather sofas that surrounded the room, and already changed for playtime, were two other couples.

Following Colin's eyes, I could see a bald, well-built man - who must have been around sixty - in the company of a slender woman of about the same age, her long, greying hair framing her face and tumbling over her shoulders. I vaguely remembered them from my last visit, and they both gave me a small wave of recognition. Opposite them, a long white halter-neck dress clinging to her curvy body, was a young lady who I had never seen before, but who I recognised as a famous British porn actress. I had heard that she and her husband came to this club, but had dismissed this as idle gossip.

After a while, Dean drained his glass and smiled across to me. 'So, 'Leonard,' would you like me to help you to give your girlfriend and her assistant the grand tour, or do you remember the way around on your own?' I felt two hands on my shoulders - Aubrey and Colin had finished their drinks already, and were encouraging me to hurry up and join them. Declining Dean's offer, I knocked back the last of my coke, the ice clinking in the empty glass, and allowed myself to be pulled to my feet.

It was evident that Colin was now feeling at ease. Either that, or the thought of being able to bury himself once again in my Mistress' heaving bosom - and this time, without the discomfort of being handcuffed to a sofa - had out springs in his feet. For my part, I felt oddly calm. Perhaps it was the fact that I knew already the sort of mischief that Aubrey could inflict upon me in this place, but as I stripped off and changed into my play-gear, I felt a wave of 'peace' wash over me. Suited and booted - so to speak - I flung back the curtain and strode back into the communal area.

My Mistress, of course, was already waiting for me. She was lying on one of the black sofas in the now-empty welcome space, her voluptuous, curvy body stretched out like an Egyptian queen, and Colin kneeling naked at her feet, massaging her soles. As usual, her massive bosom was heaving with the rhythm of her gentle breathing, but rather than the white blouse that she had been wearing on our arrival, Aubrey's magnificent breasts were now straining against the fabric of a scarlet PVC minidress.

I stared, dumbstruck, at the awesome sight before me. My Mistress' costume reminded me of the uniform worn by Uhura in Star Trek; albeit that Aubrey was showing considerably more cleavage. My mouth was open, and I could hear myself panting with excitement, but I knew what I had to do. After all, I was now standing before Aubrey wearing nothing but a pair of lacy black knickers, my bondage collar, and a leash. It was my role now to wait for instruction, and I bowed my head.

'Slave,' I heard Aubrey whisper, 'I'm glad to see that you are finally here. I hope that you are going to be a good boy for your Mistress, and do everything that she tells you.' I didn't answer, but simply took a step forward and fell to my knees before her, not daring to raise my eyes. Straining to hear what was going on in front of me, I heard someone - most likely Aubrey - click their fingers, and a few moments later, the leash around my neck went taught.

'Not too hard now,' Mistress scolded. 'You need to be careful with my slave boy. He may be my toy, my willing sub, but I love him.' My heart gave a massive leap in my chest at these words, and my cock throbbed insistently within it's lacy confines. I could never help myself glowing with pride whenever I heard Aubrey say things like that: it didn't matter if we were just cuddling together in bed; or even if she was in full Domme mode and queening me until she squirted over my face; hearing her say 'I love you' was still my biggest turn-on.

Releasing his hold slightly, Colin - for it was he who was holding onto my leash - helped me to my feet and led me, still with my head bowed, to the staircase leading up to the playrooms. Evidently, Aubrey had done her homework on this place too, because we bypassed the sex-swing room, glory-holes and dark-room - none of them very suitable for our purposes, and entered the large room right at the back of the building on the first floor.

Pride of place, in the centre of the room, was an opulent, King-size four-poster, with various restraints bolted to the headboard and the posts. On the way up the stairs, I had thought that we might be going to have a threesome on it, but I was to be disappointed. Unfortunately, the famous porn star had beaten us to it, and was already ensconced. Her eyes were closed, and she was pumping a humming green vibrator in and out of her pussy, her husband busily taking photographs of the action.

'On to plan B then,' I heard Aubrey mutter, taking Colin by the hand and guiding him into a small chamber leading off to one side. I had no choice, of course, but to follow, but when I heard the door to the chamber click shut, and felt my Mistress kiss my forehead as she cupped me under the chin and bade me look up, a wonderful sight met my eyes. Bracketed to the wall, and painted a vivid shade of blue, was a large St. Andrew's Cross; moreover, Colin was busily unfastening the restraints, and Aubrey had produced a small flogger from somewhere inside her dress.

'Oh wow!' I cried out excitedly, unable to maintain my subdued demeanour. 'Am I going in there?' Aubrey, her face lit by a broad smile, allowed herself momentarily to slip out of her severe 'Domme' mode, and a beautiful twinkle flashed in her hazel eyes. 'Of course darling,' she whispered, leaning forward and giving me a deep, warm kiss, 'I know it's something that you've been curious about, so I thought that, with Colin to help us, it might be time to try it out.' I gazed back into her eyes, and risked another kiss before the scene resumed, feeling our tongues dancing together.

As we broke apart, I heard Colin give a small cough, and take up my leash once again. 'Now Leonard,' Aubrey growled, her 'Domme' mode fully engaged once more. 'I want you to step forward, spread those lovely legs of yours, and let our new friend strap you into this interesting device.' Fighting hard to contain my excitement, and conscious that my hard cock would be pressed up against the wall of the chamber, I positioned myself nervously against the wood of the cross, and felt Colin buckle the straps around my wrists.

'Leonard, get them off.' I heard Mistress whisper, and it suddenly dawned on me that I was still wearing my black panties. Unfortunately, with my arms chained above my head, I couldn't comply, and it seemed that Aubrey, in her excitement, had forgotten this small detail. I mewled in protest, rattling the restraints. 'Sorry baby,' she giggled, 'let me help you.' Hearing Colin step aside for a moment, I felt her come up behind me, her massive, latex-clad bosom pressing into my back and making me harder than ever.

As she knelt down, Aubrey's heavy breasts dragged down my back, and even through the PVC, I could feel her fat, erect nipples tracing two parallel lines down either side of my spine. Finally, her hands hooked slowly into the waistband of the panties, pulling them down over my thighs, and I heard my Mistress gasp as, with a quiet 'twang' my hard cock sprang free from its confines wobbling and dripping precum. 'I'll deal with that later darling,' Aubrey teased, kissing the small of my back and pushing her bosom teasingly against my thighs. I could only groan with lust, my head already spinning.

Rising to her feet, Aubrey murmured approvingly as Colin resumed his former position, securing my ankles to the base of the cross. At the sight of me thus secured, Aubrey let out a light, merry laugh. 'Tasty!' she crowed, patting my arse and allowing the tails of the flogger to trace down the inside of my naked thighs. 'My sexy Leonard all tied up and ready for me to play with as I like. Perhaps you'd enjoy this?' So saying, she flicked her wrist, and I felt the hundreds of thin rubber thongs spread out across my buttocks, landing like a shower of soft. a soft, slightly stinging raindrops. I winced slightly, and Aubrey kissed my cheek.

'Poor sweet baby,' she cooed, her free hand stroking my hair. 'Did that hurt you too much?' I cursed inwardly, annoyed for having flinched at so mild a swat. Indeed, I'd been practicing at home with a similar flogger, training myself in secret in order to acclimatise myself to being struck. I knew that it was just the uncertainty which was making me jumpy, and not the pain itself. Shaking my head, I turned to face Aubrey, and caught sight of Colin, whose big cock was already rigid and dripping.

Nodding to our assistant, who began to slowly pump his thick shaft, I locked eyes with Aubrey. 'No Mistress, it felt lovely. I just got caught a bit off guard, that's all. Your Leonard's fine.' Hearing the cue to continue, she brought the flogger down again, and this time, I tensed up at the vital moment, resisting the urge to flinch and letting out a long, contented sigh. 'Just not too hard,' I urged voicelessly, not daring to speak for fear of breaking the scene. However, I trusted Aubrey, and knew that she would never risk pushing me too far.

'Mmm, that's a good little slave!' I heard her purr, giggling mischievously as the flogger landed again and again across my arse and thighs. 'You enjoy having your beautiful big cheeks reddened by your Mistress. Getting it all nice and ready for Colin's big hard prick!' Again, without being able to stop myself, I felt my face split into a broad grin, and let out a whoop of joy at the news. So this was why I'd been strapped to the bondage cross? To make it easier for Colin to give me my first anal fucking? My head started spinning with excitement.

'You mean it Mistress?' I asked her breathlessly, as I felt one of her hands begin to gently fondle my reddened, glowing buttocks. 'Is our new friend really going to fuck my virgin arse?' Aubrey didn't answer. Instead, she reached up an cupped my face with her free hand, turned my head to face her, and gave me another deep, hungry kiss, our eyes locked together. At the same time, I heard Colin give a long, ragged groan, and I could tell that he was desperate to cum.

As we broke apart, Aubrey's eyes were shining with what looked like tears. 'Yes Leonard.' She whispered, another beautiful smile lighting her face, and her nipples standing proud and erect beneath the fabric of her dress. 'I'm so happy to be able to help you explore your bi side, and if you feel that you're ready for this, I'll help you to experience what it's like to have a real cock inside your tight little arse. I know that you love being fucked with my toys, but this is so much better!'

I stared into her eyes, longing to wipe away those tears, even though they were fuelled by the joy of hearing me confirm my readiness to take my first cock. Since it was all that I could do, I strained my neck to one side and twisted so that I could kiss her on the cheek and whisper into her ear. 'Yes darling.' I murmured, picturing in my mind's eye what was to happen next, 'I want to have Colin push that lovely big cock inside me and fill me with his hot cum. It tasted so delicious when I sucked him off.'

My Mistress gave me a long, languid wink. 'You heard my slave boy!' she snapped, not even turning to face Colin. 'Bring that big cock over here, and help him fulfil his dream of getting his anal cherry popped.' The big man gave his hard-on another couple of slow pumps, as he was a Wild West sheriff loading a shotgun, and strode over to me, wrapping his arm around my back. I could feel the fat head of his eight-inch shaft rubbing teasingly against my arse, and Aubrey, setting down the flogger, reached up to take hold of my hand.

'My sweet darling boy.' She purred, kissing me tenderly as she felt me bracing myself for action. 'Just relax and enjoy it. I know you're going to love this. Mistress is here to help you. Mistress won't let anything bad happen to her sweet little slave. I love you so much. Just let go.' My heart pounding in my chest and my own six-inch shaft now throbbing in anticipation, all I could do was let out a low growl, thrusting myself backward against Colin's body, shivering slightly as I felt his slick cock-head pushing between my arse cheeks.

'That's it baby!' I heard Aubrey urging me. 'You're ready for that nice big cock. Let that big boy make your tight little arse feel good.' My own cock-head was leaking precum like a faulty garden hose, and I could feel Aubrey reaching down between my body and the wall, gently fondling my aching balls and tenderly stroking my thick shaft. As Colin's fat head pushed urgently against my tight arsehole, I turned to face Mistress, and was greeted with another deep kiss. 'Relax darling. Just relax,' she purred. 'Mistress loves you.' My heart leaped again, and before I knew it, Colin was inside me.

For the first few seconds, I felt fire spreading through my loins. It was true that I'd had Aubrey's glass dildo inside me many times, but it was quite a different feeling having a real 'flesh-and-blood' cock probing into my arse. Aubrey had warned me that I might experience some pain for a few seconds, and I couldn't deny that it hurt; but at the same time, I could feel the blood pounding through Colin's shaft as he thrust into me, and it sent shivers of pleasure running along my spine, turning my legs to jelly.

'Good boy Leonard!' I heard Mistress cheering, her hand now running teasingly along the whole length of my shaft, stroking me in time with Colin's thrusts. 'That looks so sexy, seeing you take that big, meaty cock like a good little slave. Does it feel nice, that lovely thick shaft stretching your arse?' I could only issue a string of animal grunts in reply, and do my best, chained as I was, to push forward against Aubrey's grip.

This was an entirely new sensation, being wanked and fucked simultaneously, but I seemed to be getting into my stride. After a few minutes, the three of us had found a rhythm, and I was matching both Aubrey and Colin stroke for stroke, thrusting into my Mistress' hand each time that her Assistant plunged his cock deep into my arse. Suddenly, I felt Colin's pace quicken, and I knew that he wasn't going to last much longer. 'Please,' he grunted to Aubrey, 'do you think he's ready?'

I turned and glanced at my Mistress, whose eyes were half-closed as she stroked my cock with one hand and fondled one massive soft breast with the other. However, she obviously sensed mine and Colin's urgency, because she gave a slow nod, and slowed the pace of her strokes on my cock. 'Yes, he's ready,' she whispered, 'aren't you slave?' I let out a long, guttural moan, rattling my chains again as I pushed back against Colin's throbbing length. After a few more hard pumps, he plunged into me up to the hilt, and with a low growl, his cock erupted.

Although Colin was wearing a condom, I could still feel the force of his orgasm hitting him. The big man's body shook and shuddered, his hands gripping my hips to steady himself as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss swept through him. 'Bloody hell!' He gasped, half collapsing against my back, 'that was amazing.' For my part, I couldn't speak; my head was reeling from the sensation of Colin's thick shaft swelling as it had shot his load inside me. Even now, as he pulled out of me and backed away, it felt as if he was still filling my arse.

12