She's the Boss: Kinky Spa Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just like that first night together, I felt myself becoming overwhelmed by a tide of passion, and as we continued to move our bodies as one, I smothered my face as hard as I could into Aubrey's warm, heavy breast. Her hands cupping the back of my head, she stroked my hair lovingly and murmured gently, and I began to shudder involuntarily as her vaginal muscles clenched around my cock, massaging my shaft as I slid in and out of her. I could tell that she was close to an orgasm, and as I felt her thighs squeezing me even tighter to her, I pushed my hips forward, letting go of her nipple and sucking the entire areola into my mouth, mewling incoherently.

Aubrey's entire body was spasming now, a rush of adrenalin coursing though her as she tumbled over the edge. Her fingers in my hair, she held my head tight to her heaving mounds, urging me to suckle harder, riding out her climax. I could feel my own orgasm nearing, but the force with which Aubrey was crushing my body against her was too great. Also, with my face buried in the warm flesh of her bosom, I was having a lot of trouble breathing, but the joy of nursing on her massive breast was overwhelming, and I couldn't bring myself to stop. With no other option, I relinquished my hold on her arse, lifting both hands to her bosom and pushing some of the warm flesh away from my nose, mewling as I inhaled deeply.

Although Aubrey was still stroking my face and beard, encouraging me to take my fill of her breast, experience told me that I needed to hold back, and I slowed my thrusts until only the grip of her thighs prevented me from pulling out of her. The first powerful waves of her orgasm had now subsided, but she continued to spasm and twitch, a smile of pure pleasure spreading across her face as she unlocked her legs and released me. As I stepped back and felt my still-hard cock slide out of her pussy, Aubrey reached one hand under the water and gently caressed my balls, purring with contentment until I finally pulled myself off of her fat nipple.

"Not bad for your first time darling." She grinned down at me, tickling me between the legs as we disentangled and allowed ourselves to float for a moment. "But I don't think that you're going to be able to shoot your load in the pool. We need to be able to get a bit more 'vigorous.'" Desperate to find out what she had planned, I kicked off my trunks, which had remained bunched around my ankles during the whole of our aquatic romp, scooped them up out of the water, and followed Aubrey out of the pool, my fat cock bouncing up and down in front of me as I took in the sight of her swaying Lycra-clad arse.

Once we we both on the pool-side, Aubrey - her breasts still hanging free from her suit and jiggling on top of her plump belly - linked her arm in mine and led me across to the sauna, which, like the steam-room and the pool, was deserted. Spreading a towel on one of the long wooden benches, she motioned for me to lie down on my back, snatching my trunks and tossing them into a corner of the room. Having stretched out on the bench, I propped myself up on one elbow and stroked my cock lazily with my free hand, gazing in awe as Aubrey stripped off her own suit, revealing her large dark bush to my eager eyes.

"What do you think baby?" She whispered seductively, her hands caressing the full curves of her body as the temperature in the room made her glisten with sweat. "Do you think we might be able to manage it better in here?" I flashed a broad grin and nodded excitedly, grasping the base of my cock and shaking it back and forth, emphasising how hard the sight of her furry pussy had made me. Hefting one huge breast in each hand and pushing them together to display her seemingly endless cleavage, Aubrey threw back her head and giggled playfully, running her tongue over her lips as she glanced at my waiting hard-on.

"Please!" I begged, subtly increasing the speed of my strokes as I watched her fondling her massive bosom. "I need my Mistress to help me cum. I'm so very close..." My voice tailed off, cracking with arousal, and Aubrey's expression softened as she reached down to run her fingers through my hair. Slowly, she traced her way down my body, brushing gently against my cheek, pausing to tweak my erect nipples, and caressing the hair of my chest and stomach before easing my hand off of my cock and replacing it with her own.

As she leaned over me and planted a deep kiss on my lips, I opened my mouth and felt her tongue sliding over mine, heard the familiar clicking of her piercing against my teeth, and moaned as she massaged my cock with long, blissful strokes. I began to buck my hips upwards, bracing myself against the wooden planks, frantically humping into Aubrey's hand as if begging for release. However, she stopped stroking me and broke the kiss, bringing both hands up to my face. "Hush darling. Slow down. I don't want you to cum just yet." I was almost ready to scream with desperation, but I fought back the urge to climax, waiting for her permission.

"Good boy Leonard." She smiled, kissing my forehead and stroking my face with one hand. "Mistress is going to let her baby squirt his big sticky load, but she wants him to do something very special afterwards, so she needs to make sure everything's just right." Taking me by the hand, Aubrey pulled me to my feet and took my place on the bench, her massive breasts rolling off her chest as they always did when she lay down on her back. I loved how they seemed to have a life of their own, and I couldn't resist reaching down to cup them in my hands, fondling them and making them jiggle like twin jellies.

Aubrey swatted my arm playfully and let out a small giggle. "Will you kindly stop faffing about?" She asked. "I know how much you love my big fat tits, and watching you worship my body always turns me on, but right now I need you to focus on the matter at hand." Reluctantly, I lifted my hands away from her breasts, resting them on my hips and waiting for further instruction. "Thank you baby." She smiled. "At least I shan't have to spank you later on. Now, why don't you climb up between my legs and pick up where you left off earlier?"

In my eagerness to comply, I almost tripped over my own feet, toppling over and falling across Aubrey's plump belly. "Get off you silly boy!" She panted, gasping slightly from the impact of me landing on top of her. A firm slap on my arse sent me leaping back to my feet, and I swung myself up onto the bench, sitting back on my heels as I knelt between her legs. Smiling up at me over the swell of her breasts, Aubrey watched as I leaned over and kissed the soft inside of her thighs, alternating from left to right and moving slowly, teasingly, towards her pussy. At last, I reached her fat outer lips, and ran my tongue along their length before lazily circling her juicy clit, which throbbed under my touch.

Nuzzling my face into her furry bush and reaching both hands up towards her breasts, I felt Aubrey's legs begin to quiver, her thighs clamping around my head and encouraging me to inhale her heavy musk. Her pussy was still dripping, and I could tell that she was ready for me: as she released her grip, her hands on top of mine and guiding them to fondle her heaving mounds, I slid myself forward and along her body until our lips met once again. "Go ahead you naughty boy." She purred, her eyes flashing brightly, "slide that nice thick cock back inside Mistress' pussy. I want my horny slave boy to make me cum again."

Letting go of Aubrey's huge bosom, I braced my hands against the decking either side of her head, and bent down to give her another furious kiss. As I felt her tongue pushing between my lips, I eased my hips forward, our bodies pressing together and her bosom squashing up against my chest. Suddenly, Aubrey gave a loud moan as the head of my cock brushed against her bulging clit, and she threw her arms around me and squeezed me tight, hooking her legs around the back of my thighs so that I was pulled inside her in one smooth movement.

Almost before I had time to realise what was happening, I felt the velvety smooth walls of her vagina once again enveloping my hard cock, which became coated in her musky juices. As we continued to kiss passionately, our tongues roaming back and forth in each others' mouths, I pulled my knees up to give myself more leverage, and began to settle into a rhythm, thrusting firmly but steadily into Aubrey's warm pussy, feeling her raking her fingers along the length of my spine and gripping my arse as I clenched with every thrust.

Breaking off the kiss, Aubrey gazed deeply into my eyes, one hand tracing back up my body until she was stroking my face. "That's it Leonard!" She whispered urgently, half gasping, half smiling. "You're doing very well. Very well indeed." I couldn't say anything in reply - I was too intent on pleasing the goddess who lay beneath me - but I smiled back at her and groaned with pleasure as I felt her starting to clamp down on me. Taking her other hand off of my arse, Aubrey cupped one of her massive, jiggling breasts and held it steady, allowing me to take the fat nipple into my mouth.

As I resumed nursing on her wonderful bosom, I felt Aubrey relax and stretch out her body, stroking my hair and cradling my head, but keeping her legs wrapped firmly around mine. As I pushed myself as deep as possible inside her pussy, my crotch pressing against hers, Aubrey's muscles squeezed tightly around my shaft, and her thighs clenched, keeping our bodies locked together and moving in a steady rhythm. I was so aroused that I couldn't speak, reduced instead to mewling contentedly into the warm flesh of her heaving bosom, sucking hungrily like a starving baby.

"Come on darling!" Aubrey urged, her hands now caressing my back as she kept me locked between her ample thighs. "It's ok. Mistress wants you to squirt that thick load inside her. Just let me take care of my sweet little slave boy. Mistress knows exactly what you want." I pulled myself off her jiggling breast, the fat nipple now fully erect, and gave a long, rattling moan, staring desperately into Aubrey's eyes, a look of pure ecstasy spreading across my face. "Leonard's a good boy." She continued softly, her voice barely more than a whisper. "So make your Mistress happy and let it all go."

I could feel my climax building, the tell-tale feeling of pressure backing up at the base of my cock, but I wanted to be sure. "Please Mistress Aubrey!" I begged, my breath coming in ragged gasps. "I think I'm going to cum...I can't hold on any more...please..." I trailed off, but Aubrey carried on stroking my neck and shoulders, purring gently into my ear and craning her neck, planting kisses all over my face, nuzzling against the fur of my beard. "Oh Mistress!" I cried again, more urgently than before, "please may I cum for you? I'm so close..."

Aubrey cupped my head in both hands hand stared deeply into my eyes. "Yes Leonard." She said firmly, clenching her thighs and pulling me tight against her. "Be a good little slave boy and give me all of your sticky cum. Mistress wants you to shoot your load deep inside her pussy!" As she spoke, I felt her rake her fingers once more along my back, causing me to bury my face into her deep, warm cleavage and let out a series of incoherent moans. Then, with one last thrust, my cock erupted, and I felt my thick cum spurt out of my throbbing cock, my body quivering as I collapse once more onto Aubrey's plump belly.

"Oh fuck!" I cried, unable to control my shuddering body. "Oh Mistress...I love you so much...you're so beautiful..." I fell silent again, nuzzling against her heaving breasts and kissing and sucking each of her nipples in turn as my cock deflated, feeling Aubrey release her grip on my legs and allow me to slowly slide myself out of her. Grasping my head in both hands, she raised my chin so that I was staring into her shining hazel eyes, before pulling my face to hers and enveloping me once more in a deep, passionate kiss.

"Mmm." She purred, her tongue swirling around my mouth as she reached down between us and slid a couple of fingers inside her warm slit, coating them with a mixture of her own juices and my warm spunk. "That felt wonderful sweetie. Leonard's such a good little boy for his Mistress." Pulling her slick fingers from between her lips, Aubrey raised her hand to my mouth, and I sucked on them greedily, tasting the bitter-sweet, salty mixture. "I think you know what to do now." She whispered gently, tracing her fingers across my lips and allowing the taste to linger. "After all, you need to help me cum too!"

I knew exactly what Aubrey meant. The last drops of cum dripping off the end of my cock and onto the towel beneath us, I slid myself back along the bench until my face was positioned directly above her still-wet pussy. I could actually see some of my cum seeping out from between her lips as her vaginal muscles continued to contract in anticipation of a further orgasm, while her fat clit bulged inviting from beneath her hairy bush. Sliding my hands down Aubrey's body, and allowing myself only a moment to caress her heaving bosom, I hooked my arms around her thighs and dived forwards, smothering my face in her crotch.

Although this was completely new to me, I was overwhelmed by the desire to suck every last drop of my spunk out of Aubrey's musky pussy. I knew that she had started taking the Pill, so pregnancy wasn't an issue; rather, it was the habit I'd developed of swallowing my own cum after jacking off in my bedroom late at night. Rather than make a big mess and risk being caught, I'd begun to make sure to squirt into my hand or on my belly, and either rub it into my skin or lick it up as time allowed. However, eating my load out of Aubrey's pussy felt even more exciting, and I set to work eagerly, lapping hungrily at her juicy lips and sucking the warm, sticky mixture out of her dripping slit.

"That's it baby." She murmured approvingly. "Make sure that you clean Mistress up properly. Eat up all of your yummy cum like a good little boy." I was in heaven now, tasting the bitter flavour of my load as it mixed with the sharp musk of Aubrey's own juices, and letting out a series of contented moans as I swallowed the heady mixture. At last, Aubrey shifted her grip on the back of my head and guided my mouth onto her still-hard clit. "You know what good boys get, don't you baby?" She purred, pressing me down onto her mound. "It's time to help Mistress have one last big orgasm."

I raised my head slightly, flashing her a broad smile before sucking hard on her fat clit. Sliding one hand up her thigh, I slipped a couple of fingers into her still-warm pussy, thrusting gently as I fluttered my tongue over her erect nubbin, curving my fingers as I searched for her g-spot. Her clit felt like a miniature dick between my lips, and I tried to mimic the way in which she'd licked and sucked the head of my cock during our first lustful night together, but in the end I simply settled down and lapped at it with long, teasing licks, my fingers thrusting in and out of Aubrey's moist pussy as she began to moan and writhe, overwhelmed by another climax.

Pulling my fingers out of her dripping slit and raising them to her lips, I sighed contentedly as I felt her lap up her own juices. However, I knew that at times like these, it was best to let her ride things out, so I slipped my free arm around her shoulders and held her gently, swinging myself off the bench and kneeling on the floor as I did so. Aubrey's eyes were glazed over, the aftershocks of her orgasm still rippling slowly through her body, but she managed to grab hold of my hand with hers and give a gentle squeeze, a blissful smile lighting up her face.

Finally, as the last waves of her climax subsided, Aubrey heaved herself upright, her whole body glistening with sweat. "Well done Leonard." She cooed, stroking my face with both hands and raising me to my feet. "You made your Mistress feel very happy indeed." I blushed scarlet, suddenly feeling rather conscious of my nakedness, and of how small my cock seemed to be, now that I had sprayed my load inside Aubrey's pussy. Instinctively, I reached down and tried to cover myself, but Aubrey simply swatted my hand away and gave my flaccid manhood a few playful pats.

"I keep telling you baby." She whispered. "You've got a beautiful cock. It felt just perfect inside me." I gave her a disbelieving look, but Aubrey leaned down and kissed my forehead, one hand fondling my emptied balls. "Trust me." She purred, "the last guy who tried to fuck me wasn't nearly as good as you. He had a thick cock like yours, but he was just too big. I couldn't do anything with him; it was like trying to stuff a marrow into a sock!" At this, we both burst out laughing. "You're different anyway." She murmured, "you take the time to make me cum as well."

As we stood up and shared a final, lingering kiss, there was a knock at the door of the sauna. "Just a minute!" I shouted, crossing the room in three strides and snatching up my trunks. At the same moment, Aubrey grabbed her swimsuit from where she had discarded it, and in what must have been record time, we both wrestled back into our tight Lycra, seizing our towels from the bench and trying to look reasonable presentable. Only seconds later, the door opened, and for the third time that day we found ourselves face-to-face with Robert and his wife.

Both Aubrey and I attempted to maintain innocent expressions, but it was no use; he was grinning from ear to ear, while Emily was glancing knowingly at us both. As they stepped aside to let us pass, Robert placed a hand on Aubrey's shoulder, smiling at me as he did so. "Young man." He said gently, turning to his wife for support, "if you and this gorgeous lady have been doing what I think you've been doing, take my advice and make sure you treat her right." I nodded slowly, turning to Aubrey and pulling her into a tight embrace, smiling at her as the other couple disappeared into the sauna. Then, arm-in-arm, we strolled out into the corridor, heading back to our room and the soft warmth of our bed.

12