She's The Boss Kiran Chetry

Story Info
Kiran Chetry is the boss at Sexy News Network.
1.9k words
3.96
7.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

This is a parody... This is not real

***

Kiran was kicked back in her very sweet, leather desk chair, smoking a cigar, thinking about how great she is. She had recently took over a new, news channel and had instituted one very big change. She has experience in news TV, from Fox News to CNN and she has realized that sex, whether news or not, sells. She made her channel all about sexy women exploiting that sexuality for ratings. She used to do it, always showing those perfect legs and wearing tight clothes, but now she was taking it to a whole new level. Sexy News Network or SNN, has become the hottest and sexiest thing on TV. Topless news has become huge, because of the very beautiful Kiran Chetry. Ratings are through the roof and Kiran's bosses are very happy with her. She's very happy with herself, as well.

"Jimmy, get your ass in here." Jimmy is Kiran's personal assistant or lackey. He was there to keep her happy and do whatever she wanted. He came running in.

"Yes ma'am, I'm here." He looked at her nervously. Kiran is a very demanding boss and she doesn't mind being a bitch, to get shit done.

"I see that, now eat my pussy. Do a good job or you're fired." She said, smoking her cigar and blowing smoke everywhere. She pulled up her very short, black leather mini skirt and pulled her black thong to the side, showing Jimmy one of the most beautiful pussies on the planet. He didn't know exactly what to do, but he knew not to piss her off, so he obeyed.

Jimmy knelt down and licked her labia slowly up and down, as he rubbed her erect clit. Kiran looked at him, still puffing that cigar and blowing smoke, as he snaked his long tongue up her neatly trimmed pussy. He wiggled it all the way in, tasting every inch of her pussy. She moaned. He wiggled his tongue faster and pinched her clit hard, rubbing it, as he held it. He tongue fucked her pussy, as he licked her out quickly. Kiran just looked at him, smiling, smoking the cigar. She leaned her head back, as Jimmy licked her out faster, darting his tongue from side to side. He rubbed her puffy clit even faster. Kiran smiled, and moaned very loud, smirking, as she blew the cigar smoke.

Jimmy doubled his efforts, licking her beautiful pussy out, as fast as he could. Kiran came all over his tongue, coating it in her sweet pussy nectar. He licked it all up and looked at her, for her approval.

"Good job babe... Now get the hell out of my office and get back to work." Kiran straightened her thong and pulled her skirt down, as Jimmy quickly got up and left. She was still smoking her cigar when she turned on her TV. She watched, smoking, with her feet on her desk, as two of her old Fox News buddies, Patti Ann Browne and Juliet Huddy were blowing a sponsor, on air. That's a helluva good way to attract new advertisers, for sure.

Pattie Ann and Juliet were taking turns sucking the sponsor's large cock and big balls. Patti Ann sucked half of his hard cock into her mouth, as Juliet devoured his balls, licking and spitting on them, sucking them greedily. The sponsor played with Patti Ann's spectacular, large tits and enjoyed every second of the cock and balls treatment. They switched off and Juliet immediately deepthroated his big cock, slobbering all over it. Patti Ann sucked his big balls slowly, softly nibbling on them and fingered his ass too.

Before he could come Juliet sat on his cock, her back to him and rode him hard. She played with Patti Ann's D cups, slapping them, squeezing them and sucking as much of them in her mouth, as she could. Patti Ann switched with Juliet and rode him next. Juliet slapped her big tits hard, as Patti Ann moaned. The sponsor had a sneaky idea and quickly lifted Patti Ann off of his cock and slipped it up her tight ass. Pattie Ann was surprised and screamed out at first, but she relaxed and ride his big cock in her soft ass. Juliet ate her pussy, as Patti Ann rode that big cock like a champ. The sponsor roughly groped Patti Ann's big tits and smiled, so happy assfucking her.

"Take that big cock up your ass whore. You know you love it bitch." Juliet was looking at Patti Ann talking dirty. The sponsor grunted and pulled out of Patti Ann's ass. Juliet grabbed his cock and sucked the head hard as he came, filling her mouth with thick jizz.

"Shitttttt, you bitches know how to partyyyyyy!" The sponsor yelled out, as he filled Juliet mouth. She sucked out every drop and got up. She grabbed Patti Ann's head and bent it back. She lean led over, as she squeezed one of her big tits hard and let the sponsor's cum drop out into Patti Ann's mouth. They kissed and cum swapped, as the sponsor and all the viewers at home watched. Juliet went back to the sponsor and told him, "Piss in my fucking mouth bitch!"

He started pissing, right into her open mouth, as she licked her tongue out and swallowed most of his piss, she let some of it spill out onto her beautiful full breasts. She sucked him clean, when he finished pissing. They all three looked into the camera, smiling and said, "SNN is the sexiest, come sponsor us." Kiran smiled in her office, ad revenue was already way up and segments like that are why. She was a genius and she knew it. She laid back and smoked away.

During lunch Kiran was letting Jimmy fuck her pussy from behind, at her desk, while she ate and watched her top business analyst Liz Claman, do her top rated business show. Liz pulled her tight, thin sweater up and pulled her luscious, big tits out of her white bra. She squeezed them and pulled her thick, erect, pink nipples hard. Her breast milk shot out and she proceeded to do her whole show with her breast milk oozing out of her thick, erect nipples. Lactatin' Liz, as she is known, did the same routine every show and it was a huge ratings getter.

Kiran watched the lactation fest on TV while Jimmy slammed his 9 inch cock up her beautiful pussy. He smacked her ass, while she ate her favorite soup, crab bisque and he drilled her sweet pussy like a man possessed. Kiran calmly ate, sipping her sweet tea, as Jimmy feverishly drilled her pussy. He grunted, but Kiran pushed him off of her, not letting him cum. "Sorry Jimmy, NO CUM FOR YOU!" She laughed and sent him back to his desk, with a sad look on his face and a hard cock in his pants.

Kiran finished her lunch and went upstairs to the 40th floor, to a board meeting. She went in the conference room and all of the board members were nude. There were eight men and two women, all smiling. The Chairman explained to Kiran, "we are giving you a big raise my dear and we also wanted to thank you in another special way." She smiled. She loves money and keeping the board happy, wasn't bad for her career either.

She quickly took her clothes off and the "thank you" orgy began. Kiran sucked off the Chairman and two senior board members, alternating between them. Their large cocks bulging out her cheeks, as she was getting her pussy eaten by one of the female board members. Kiran rode her mouth, as she deepthroated the three big cocks. She softly grazed her teeth on their shafts and rubbed their balls, as they grabbed her head, pushing it all the way down on their hard cocks.

The woman eating Kiran's pussy, sucked it and shoved her tongue deep up her pussy, as she shoved three fingers, up Kiran's gorgeous ass. "Eat my pussy baby, I love it, mmmm." The other five men were all fucking the other female board member, a busty married blonde. She was taking two cocks in her pussy, one in her ass and sucking off the other two. Her huge tits flopped, as her ass and pussy got slammed. Everyone was moaning. The air was permeating with sex. "I WANNA GET FUCKED, I WANNA BE A FILTHY SLUT!!" Kiran shouted out, full of sex crazed lust.

The Chairman's large, old cock was now wedged up Kiran's great ass. She was moaning, as her ass spread wide for his thick cock. He was old enough to be her father, but she loved his cock. Kiran dug older guys anyway. She fucked her bosses everywhere she went. She's taken so many old cocks up her ass, she loves it and lusts for them. He banged her ass, every thick inch of cock thrusting hard up it, smacking her ass hard, squeezing it. "YESSSSSS, FUCK MY ASSSSSSS!!" Kiran was loving every second of it, as five more guys came up to her and fucked her mouth and hands. Three cocks shoved into her mouth. She sucked them ravenously, her cheeks bulged out wide, her tongue licking them, as they were thrust into her sucking mouth.

Kiran let any small inhibitions she had go, as she was gangbanged for the next two hours. The old woman board member, that ate her pussy, was getting triple anal and her huge wrinkled tits were flopping wildly, as the three men destroyed her old, soft ass. She smiled big and screamed in ecstasy as they pummeled her ass forcefully, smacking it, as they pounded it. The blonde married female board member, with the huge tits, was sucking off one board member, as another one pissed on her huge tits.

The Chairman pissed in Kiran's ass, while he fucked it. She moaned around the small cock that was fucking her mouth. That cock pushed down her throat and pissed right down it. She just smiled and gave in to their sexual urges. She squirted all over the conference table, as she took the piss anally and orally. Each board member took turns pissing in Kiran's orifices. She loved it, cumming several times. The two women board members pissed on Kiran's face, as she smiled. Each male board member pounded her pussy and ass hard and fast, smacking her ass and pussy. Kiran squirted seven times, as she was gangbanged relentlessly. She loved being the center of attention.

Everyone came on Kiran, she was covered in cum, male and female. She licked it up, most of it, smiling. They all spit in her mouth and she swallowed it. She loves kinky sex. She swallowed six loads of cum, as well. Kiran loves cum and she gladly swallowed it all.

The Chairman thanked her for her hard work, telling her they would triple her salary. They agreed to repeat the orgy every week. Kiran smiled so big. She showered in the Chairman's office and she was so happy, she even let Jimmy cum in her pussy, after he fucked her, in her office.

Kiran was talking to her friend on the phone about her day, before she went home. She mentioned another juicy nugget, "I hear Dick The Pimp is starting a new network and he might want me there. I haven't gotten to fuck him in awhile, so I'm hoping he calls. The more fun fuck times the better babe."

Yes Kiran, I am starting a new network and yes, I do want you there. Look out for that story, it's coming soon. Kiran is a gorgeous sex goddess and... She's The Boss.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers