She's Tired of Being Ignored

Story Info
A married woman decides to make it happen.
2.3k words
4.24
43.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an extended hot shower her body felt very relaxed. She toweled off with a rich thick Egyptian cotton towel. She was ready to start the day. She glanced out the window enjoying the view of the beautiful summer day. She had a sense of anticipation regarding all the possible things that could happen today.

She walked to her dresser and shifted through her panties drawer, finding the tiny white lace thong she was looking for. Slipping the thong up her long tanned legs she pulled it tight against her pussy and the back between the crack of her ass. She loved the way the lingerie made her feel, so sexy and lovely. She glanced down at her body between the swelling of her breasts and over her tight abs. Thinking literally what a waste all of this hard work had been to make herself look like this, she had gotten the boob job he wanted, she'd done endless hours of Pilates, all for her husband to just ignore her. In that moment she suddenly decided it was time for change. She had needs to fulfill and it was time for her to take care of that exactly.

Looking through her closet she could not find anything appealing to wear, she wanted something that would attract attention today. She felt like showing off her body today. It didn't happen often but sometimes she just wanted to be desired. She felt a definite tingle below. Finding nothing in her closet she decided to go look in her daughters closet. She saw the little white sundress and smiling to herself pulled it off the rack. Slipping that over her head she let it slide down her body. She enjoyed the feel of the thin cotton dress as it slid down her body. Her nipples stiffened with the light touch of the material. The pressure of the dress against your body let her know that it was snug on her, but that's what she wanted today. Stepping over to look at herself in the mirror she once again felt that strong tingle deep between her legs.

Seeing that this was what she was going for she was very pleased. The skirt was very short coming within a few inches of her crotch. it showed her legs to their full advantage. It was tight across her abs and breasts. Her full D cup breasts exceeded the dress' low-cut neckline. Allowing her significant cleavage. She knew in the right light or rose colored nipples might be visible through the thin cotton. How aroused she was clearly visible as her large nipples pushed hard against the material.

After slipping on 3" wedge sandals to give her slender calves better definition she laughed to herself. Thinking, as she looked in the mirror one last time that - Since her husband wasn't going to fuck her then she as going to find some to satisfy her all consuming sexual needs this very afternoon. Maybe a younger man with a thick rock hard dick and real endurance could satisfy her need to cum hard and long. She shuddered slightly of the thought.

She went downstairs to the high rise's lobby and walked out to the street to catch a ride on the Cable Car. She grabbed the overhead rail and stood along the outside rail enjoying the warm breeze as it flowed over her body. As the breeze flipped her skirt up slightly she made only a little effort to avoid exposing herself to the people she passed by along the way. She noticed the red sports car was trying to keep even with the cable car. As she turned her body more toward the street she looked down and watched the man staring up under her skirt as the wind whipped it above he panties. She had been horny before but now her pussy was starting to get moist. She smiled at him and made a point of visibly pulling the next stop cord in order to get off. His car slowed to a halt as she got down to the street. She'd hooked him and now all she had to do was land him.

She started waking up the street swaying her hips a little more boldly. Within 20 feet he had pulled along side of her and called out to get her attention. She feigned that she hadn't heard him until he called again. She stopped and smiled at him raising her eyebrows as if questioning "Do I know you?"

He leaned over the passenger seat and asked in a quiet voice "Sorry I'm lost do you know where the St Mark's Hotel is."

Stepped over towards the car and pretending that she couldn't clearly hear him leaned down slightly giving him a much better view of her breasts. "I'm sorry what did you say?"

After repeating the question, with his eyes shifting between her breasts and gorgeous face she smiled again saying "It's just up ahead and to the right then you go 2 blocks and make a left."

He looked confused and asked her if "Would mind showing me since this is my first time in San Francisco. And I've gotten lost twice already?"

She pretended to think about it for a moment then stepped off the curb as he pushed open the car door.

"OK, you don't look like a pervert or rapist. I guess it's safe. You aren't are you?"

When he smiled she slid into the seat, letting her skirt ride up her thigh. She turned her body towards him allowing him to get the full benefit of her looks. "I'm Elaine!" Holding out her hand in a delicate greeting. He was about 10 years younger than her and very athletic looking. As he took her hand she felt a jolt of electricity run through her directly into her pussy. "Pleased to meet you Elaine, I'm Rodrick James but to my friends just Rod or Dick. And since you're the first person I've met here I hope we can be friends and you'll call me Rod."

She gave him a full megawatt smile "Of course Rod and please call me Lani!"

As he pulled back into traffic she gave him directions to his hotel. She crossed her legs knowing that her thong was probably just visible and that his eyes were trying to check it out. They pulled into the valet parking slot and one of the attendants opened her door for her to exit. She took a moment, pretending to be looking to make certain she had all of her things, before fully swinging her legs out of the car. She looked up into the young man's bulging paints as he was staring at her breasts and panties.

Once they had taken Jame's keys she held her hand out as if saying good bye. Breathlessly saying "Nice to meet you Rod!" with just a hint of emphasis on "Rod".

He held her hand "Thank you! Lani please join me for lunch, I really am glad to have asked you for directions and want to show how pleased I am to know you. Besides I need to know how to contact you if I need your services again."

She caught the sexual undertone immediately - thinking to herself "Landed him! never a doubt!"

Smiling she said, still holding his hand, "I don't think my husband would appreciate my having lunch with such a young sexy stranger, do you?"

He gently squeezed her hand and guiding her toward the entrance replied "It'll be our little secret! OK?"

As they entered the hotel she realized the fantasy was becoming a reality. All she had to do was go for it, if she dared! The choice was simple, Go with the flow and have the afternoon she had fantasized or go back home even more frustrated. At each step toward the lobby, and feeling the looks of the men watching her she knew she was going to go for it.

Rod took her to the counter to check in. The pretty receptionist took his credit card and gave him his keys "Yes Sir, here's your keys. We hope you and your wife enjoy your stay at the St Mark's."

They went up to his room, ostensibly so he could put on a sport coat. She could feel her knees shake and her stomach flip as he lead her by her hand down the corridor. "Once I'm in the room there will be no turning back!" she thought to herself. As he put the key in the door her pussy got very wet. His hand went to her back and pressed her through the doors. Her momentary hesitancy vanished as his hand slid down over her firm round ass. She was determined to have this be the best fuck of her life and it was going to start now!

As she stepped the door she heard the lock click and had her first mini orgasm of the day. She turned quickly and reached behind her back to unzip her dress, letting it fall to the floor before she could chicken out.

She purposely walked towards him as she unhooked her bra, dropping it to the floor as well. She was enjoying his reaction to her boldness, his cock was hard only barely restrained by his slacks. She looked up seeing his eyes glued to her gorgeous tits. He was the first man other than her husband to see her braless. He was going to have his hands and mouth on them in a few minutes. She shuddered again in anticipation. She had been a small B cup before the boob job and never felt her titties drew much attention even when she didn't wear a bra. Now this man was fixated on them and although she thought it was impossible her nipples grew even harder.

She completed the last couple of steps and putting he arms around his neck pulled her body up fully against his. She kissed him with an open mouthed awaiting his tongue to enter her. The kiss was deep and needful. His tongue skipped past her welcoming lips and engaged her tongue full penetrating her mouth. This was as hot a kiss as she had ever imagined. Just then his left hand cupped her large beast and began stroking it. His thumb and forefinger began, squeezing, rolling and then pulling on her aroused nipple. His right hand slid down over her nearly bare ass and pulled her hips to him. Just then he pressed his right knee between her legs separating them. He pulled her up against his thick erection. She felt another mini orgasm flow from inside her pussy.

She dropped to her knees and ran her hands over his erection. Pressing her mouth over the outline of the head of his cock. Even though the cloth was a barrier it felt like heaven. She leaned back and unzipped his pants, then pulled them and boxers down to the floor. Her eyes stared a the most satisfyingly magnificent thing she had ever seen or imagined. 10" long, 4" around and sticking slightly upwards was a cock worth dying for. It was defying gravity and it was pulsing inches from her face. She reached up and put her small hand around it, her fingers almost able to fully grip it, she stroked it a couple of times watching the head darken toward lite purple and a few drops of pre-cum show at the tip. She felt Rod's hand on her head pulling her towards this big beautiful cock. She looked up to see him looking down at her and they both smiled as she guided his cock head into her mouth. She began sliding her lips up and down his rigid cock while her tongue swirled all around it. She was determined to make this the best blow job ever given and surrendered her mouth and throat completely to him. She took him into her hot throat deeper than any man had ever done before.

As he continued pulling her head back and forth on his cock she let out a deep guttural animalistic moan. For the first time in her life she was truly enjoying sucking such a sweet cock. She knew was going to let him cum in her mouth and suck down all of his cum. Her hand slid up to stroke his balls while the other one gripped his athletic ass. She had never let a man face fuck her before. But now she was so turned on that was all she wanted at this moment. She was still looking into his eyes as his head reared back and she felt his balls pulse and the heat of his cum entering her mouth, she sucked even harder. Her eyes rolled back and she felt his seed going down her throat, in spurt after spurt. They both briefly collapsed to the floor. His cock still in her mouth as she gently nursed it clean, finally licking the last of his semen from the tip and her lips.

He picked her up and carried her limp body to the bed. Kissing her fully his tongue pressed between her lips again. The passion began to rise after only a few moments. She thought "No man had ever kissed her on the mouth after giving them a blow job before much less the few times she had let them cum in her mouth. This man is a gift from God!"

And then he began slowly kissing, licking and gently biting her neck, down her body over her breasts, sucking on her nipples, tummy and finally her pussy. She couldn't stop orgasming.

Then he stopped and re-positioned himself over her molten wet pussy, slowly he pushed into her. Her pussy lips were stretched to the limit. She wasn't sure she could take anymore when the head pushed into her hot little cunt and she squealed with delight... To be continued.