Shewolf

Story Info
A female werewolf takes a mate.
1.8k words
4.37
59.7k
28

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My, my, my, what's your name?"

"Rain"

"That's and unusual name."

"And you are?"

"Amee."

Amee was a dark beauty, not in skin tone, but in attitude, dress, and demeanor. She stood about 5'7" and about 130lbs. She was dressed to kill. And even in the dim light I could still make out her features. This is a gift of mine. She had a tight waist line about 28" nice "C" size tits and an ass to kill for.

This was no ordinary party. We were at an all Hollows Eve Costume Rave. The drinks were free and so were the drugs, and there were plenty of drugs. I don't like to dress up so I went with a simple plain mask with no shirt, baggy jeans, and tan boots. She was a seductive vampire. She had long black hair to her lower back, red bra, black fishnet long sleeve, and tight mid-thigh leather skirt with chains and hand cuffs all over. Her face was done up nicely, with dark eye liner and blood red lipstick, not to much but just enough for her. Even through the fogginess of the acid and the hardcore techno style of the house DJ was thrumming in my head I could still tell that she wanted something from me. She walked right up to me, it seemed like she and I were in slow motion compared to the frenzy of the rest of the people dancing and raving in the night. As she got closer to me I could literally feel her heat. She was hot and I knew it.

She grabbed my hand and led me out to the dance floor. We started dancing like the rest of the fools in the building. We danced and danced. It seemed like forever, but since this is my party I knew it wasn't very long. I knew that at the half way point in the night they are going to set off the foam machine and as if right on cue, sirens started to blow Amee reached up and kissed me long and hard. It was the most passionate kiss I had ever had in my short lived life. Then boom, the place was flooded with foam. Foam shot out of everywhere and the techno kicked up going along with the sirens mixing in new bass line and rips. The crowd went crazy, I took a look around and when I came back to Amee she was gone. The rest of the night I spent looking for her, no more drugs no more drinking just dying for the taste of her lips again.

I am a wealthy businessman most people can't believe that I am so successful at such a young age. I am only 21. I did some small computer programming in high school and developed a mutating algorithm and a few people found out about it and now I own one of the world's largest network security businesses. I have contracts with a lot of powerful companies, but my best client is the US Government. They knew my programming skills would be worth having on their side. I employ only the best hackers from around the world, ages ranging from 12-30. It's simple to find them really setup a small webpage online asking a question. "Can you break me?" Tell them that the page is linked to the strongest server in the world, set up an ass load of security and wait fro them to come to you. If they can break it, offer them a job.

No one in my company knows of my night life. Our head quarters are located on my property 2 miles from my home. They do not know that I own a warehouse that I use for raves every week. That's the joy of being a rich hacker, fake identities. So I was a little surprised to walk by my secretary and hear her on the phone telling the other end that there is no one by the name of Rain employed by our company. Then she asked why they called my line asking for this person.

"Send, the call to me," I said as I walked by her.

"Hold on," she scoffed into the receiver.

"Line 2 she said over the intercom.

I picked up, "Hello?"

"You are hard to find. Your name fits, Rain."

"Amee, how did you find me?"

"I have my ways."

I feel as if I am being watched. But the feeling is familiar it feels like it did when she was looking at me in the club. To say I was tense would be to put it lightly. I could feel her eyes all over me and it turned me on to no end. Ever since that night I couldn't stop thinking about her. Her sexy lithe form still haunted my dreams at night. I wanted her something terrible.

"I can't wait to see you tomorrow," she told me.

"Tomorrow?"

"Yes at your birthday party,"

Damn how could I forget my own birthday? It's the biggest rave I throw every year. It's the birthday to celebrate the day I took on my name Rain. How did she know about it I haven't even put the word out yet.

"Well then, what shall I wear?" she asked. "Maybe I should come wearing something small in black and scarlet?"

"Really, now why would you do something like that?" Scarlet and black are two colors that turn me on when worn right

*click*

The next night in my normal rave dress, black head to toe, baggy jeans, boots, and shirt, I sit up in my VIP room listening to the music and drinking the night away, when I hear a soft and barely audible knock at my door. Before I could open it, there she was closing the door behind her, dressed in a very tight, very short scarlet mini strapless dress, with knee high black leather boots. Her hair a tight single thick braid starting from the top of her head down, her eyes have a dark crimson tone to them. She sees me staring at her eyes lost in them.

"Special made contacts, do you like them?"

"I love them."

Se walks over to the bar and pours us a drink. She sets them down on the table and kisses me. After a few minutes she breaks the kiss. She pulls a small baggie out of her boot cuff; it has four pills in it. I can tell that they are "X". She drops two tabs and places the other two on her tongue and starts kissing me again passing the X from her tongue to mine. And we continue kissing until I start to feel the X working. Then the drinks start. We drink shot after shot for about an hour stopping every ten minutes or so to make out or fondle each other nothing is said, there is nothing to say, we both know what we like and we aren't afraid to take it.

Then she starts taking my clothes off, and peeling her dress off as well. When we are both nude as the day we were born she starts sucking my cock like it was life giving. She alternated between swallowing and sucking and licking and nibbling. MY knob, my shaft, my balls and my perineum were all treated. Her head moved faster and her lips clasped me tighter. In my ecstasy I was vaguely aware of her fingers before I felt myself getting close to coming. Then as I felt myself about to explode within her mouth, she stopped. My head racked with questions like, "why the fuck did she stop? Etc." The X was working in full swing and she just stopped. Then she stood up and mounted me, sliding my cock deep within her pussy. She moved very slowly taking me inch by tantalizing inch. It seemed like it took forever. When I finally bottomed out in her, it felt amazing; she was tight as a virgin. She started off slowly moving up and down a little bit at a time until she sat up until I almost slipped out the she slammed down hard almost hard enough to leave a bruise. She then began ridding me like a bronco. She went crazy. She pounded down on me harder and harder. On her down strokes she would push her hip backwards towards my knees and pull back to the front and squeeze my cock as she went up. The effect was maddening. I was about to cum and I could feel that she was as well. Right as I began to pour my white, hot, sticky lava deep into her, she began her orgasm and squeezed down tightly on my dick. As she came she laid her head on my shoulder. First kissing my neck then out of nowhere I felt a sharp pain in my neck, it added to the effects of the X and to my orgasm. She kept a hard hold on my neck and shook with her own orgasm.

As we came together in orgasmic bliss I started to feel weaker. Like all my life was being drained out of me. I didn't care everything felt to great at that moment with me filling her womb with my sperm and her cumming so hard I thought that she was going to break my cock. She leaned back and smiled at me with blood running down her chin and neck. Amee looked absolutely drop dead sexy at that moment that I began to harden again still in her pussy. She looked down at me and slowly licked her lips. She stood up off of me and walked away. I tried to follow her but couldn't move.

"You taste great lover," she said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Your blood is the sweetest that I have had in decades."

"My blood! What did you mean?"

"Calm down before you die here. I do want to keep you. Now listen here are your choices. You can die here and have no one be able to explain it, or you can live forever."

"Live forever, what are you talking about?"

"I am offering you the chance of a lifetime all you have to do is say yes!"

"What the fu-? Why are you doing this to me?"

"I am doing this for you. Do you believe in werewolves?"

"Werewolves? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Do you believe in werewolves, yes or no?"

"No!"

"Well you should, because I'm offering to make you one right here right now."

"You wanna make me a werewolf? What are you nuts or something?"

"Look Rain, I really like you and I'm too lonely." The sadness evident in her voice. I could tell that she wasn't lying about this at least. "I want you to be my mate, my lover forever. You can choose yes and live a long life with me, or you can die now. But you need to choose soon before you die."

She was right about the whole getting excited thing. I could feel my awareness slipping from me slowly as the gray clouds slowly crept into the corners of my vision.

"Yes." I squeaked it out right before I blacked out.