Shhh...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please?", I reply.

"Later, Shannon, I have more territory to cover..." as you move to take my left nipple into your mouth. I cry out, reach up into your hair, and pull your face in tightly as you tug at me with the suction of your lips and tongue, even biting ever so softly, sending shards of pleasure radiating throughout my body. You move over to kiss the other that you were fondling with your hands, taking my hard nipple between two fingers and flicking it with your tongue, then devouring it whole.

My whole world was spinning as my body climaxed and shuddered with a sweet soft orgasm, knees going weak, crying out to the heavens.

I softly come down from my ecstatic high and meet your intense gaze with my soul in my fiery eyes. You slowly pull your mouth away from my breast, blowing softly sending cool chills across me, as you roll off your knees and sit back on the silk skirt. I tear my eyes away from yours, tilt over to look down to see your member reaching out wanting attention. Catching my gaze, you lean forward again taking your teeth gently and grabbing the front of my thong and pull slowly back and up, the material slides deeper into my slit and up my ass, eliciting another moan from my lips. With a violent jerk, you rip my thong off, snapping it free at my hips.

I stand in front of you, shyly all of the sudden with my small snatch of fiery red hair covering my mound. My green thong is still in your teeth and you are grinning. You reach up, and put my left leg over your shoulder. I reach out and take the thong out of your teeth mouth and hold it between both of my hands and smell it, then I lick it. I hear you gasp and through your clenched teeth you say, "Deseo aspirar su gatito."

I give you a confused look until you spread my legs a bit wider, reaching your hand up between my legs, up and over my ass, then he grabbing my long hair that was hanging down my back. Once you have it firmly in your grip, you pull my hair causing my head to throw back, arching my breasts higher.

My lips open up in a scream as my pussy lips are met with your hot mouth. My mind answers: "So, that is what he had said in Spanish!" You french kiss my clit, round and round tantalizing it to peek out of its shy hood.

I try to move, but you pull my hair down tighter to where I am frozen in place, reaching another climax from your tongue's assault. With hands still wound in my hair, you bring your thumb back toward the source of my slickness and slide it in and out and around and around, then in and out again, all the while sucking my clit. My head locked back, all I can see is the beautiful Irish sunset kissed sky.

So, into that beautiful sky I scream out your name, "God, Raphael!!!!", as my body rocks and jolts with the electricity of my orgasm, coming all over your face and tongue in rapture, wetting your nose, lips and chin. You hear, taste and feel my reaction and want to see it, so raising your eyes to watch me shake with each spasm, seeing my arched body and the underside of my breasts.

You finally untangled your hand and let go of my hair, then slide your middle finger in my throbbing pussy to soothe it and calm it down. My muscles suck at you hungrily, then finally relax. Now that you've let go of my hair, I regain my balance, reach my arms completely back into a back bend, kick off your shoulder with my left leg, and into a back flip.

I land several feet away from you on my feet, breathless and breasts bouncing. With a completely astonished face you say, "What the hell...?"

The orgasm infused me with pure energy, as leave you with a wink. You jump up to your feet and threaten, "You'd better not run again, woman... the only way I want to see your breasts bouncing is with my body deep inside you!!"

"Oh, 'tis a promise or a threat, luv?" I say over my shoulder as I take off running again. With a low growl, you snatch up the silk skirt and run following me.

Having a good headstart, I fly down the hill promising, "If you catch me, you gotta fuck me good, Rafe!"

"If I catch you, I'm gonna turn you around and do it right!", you yell ahead.

"Bullshit!", I answer still running and laughing. I reach the top of the hill and turn to see where you were, but, you've vanished, no where in sight!

"Oh shite!" Here I am, naked as the day I was born, I bet that bastard has run off with my clothes. "Rafe? Raphael, where the hell are ye man? Come luv, stop playing!!"

I run back to where we were, confused as hell because there's no place for you to have gone; there are no trees, just rolling hills and a steep cliff. I look over to our cars on the other side of the cliff's bend, so I jog around to them. You are ducked behind my Rover and watching me in the distance running towards your hiding place, calling and cursing your name.

Not being able to resist, you slip off your boxer briefs, lick your hand hand, reach down and start to stroke yourself, imagining that my breasts were surrounding you hard shaft, bouncing up and down. Right when you're building up to a climax, I round the corner of my Rover and see you with your swollen length in your hands.

You stand tall, still stroking, and walked towards me. The determined look on your face frightens me yet leaves me spellbound at the same time.

"I told you not to run, didn't I Shannon?" you say hoarsely. "Now, do what I tell you to do," you command softly. "Take this skirt and lay it on the hood of my car."

"WHY?" I ask stubbornly.

"SHHHH..." is your reply, still stroking. I walk over to you sedan, lean over and spread the skirt on the hood. Before I could turn around, you move quickly behind me, gently but firmly grabbing my waist and hugging your naked body to mine. Then, you maneuver your erection between my thighs, sliding one of your legs between mine to open my thighs wider.

Leaning me over the hood, my breasts feel the heat of the afternoon's sun on the metal. Oh, it feels so incredibly good and warm, but I am getting very scared.

"Stay laid down that way, Shannon", you command firmly. With my face tilted to the side, I try to look back, but you put your hand on the middle of my back, and say "Nuh uh, stay down, baby."

I can't see a thing, and you've stopped talking. The next thing I feel is your tongue kissing my cheeks of my ass and biting them softly. I was expecting something horribly painful, but you are so incredibly gentle, as I melt.

You finally speak saying, "Mmmmm, Shannon, I can see your juices flowing out of you, sweet. Can I have a taste? Please??"

I begged: "GOD yes, please taste me, Rafe."

That's when I feel your thick, swollen head press hotly into my dripping pussy lips. My legs try to tighten together to block you, but you have your feet inside of mine, preventing my legs from closing.

You then put your hands on my ass, a slap my cheeks softly, playfully and asking: "So, Shannon, you gonna run away again?" Slapping me gently but firmly again, you shove his hips in until just your head was inside me tightly. I inhale sharply, but can't speak.

"Oh, I like this taste I am getting, I think I want some more", you groan. I grab you car's windshield wipers to brace myself for your full thrusting onslaught, wanting it terribly.

But, surprisingly, you pull out and bury your face in me again. I moan, crying out to God and the Saints again. Wicked man, such a tease.

After a few minutes of tonguing me down, you stop abruptly and slap my ass again, this time slipping your swollen length all the way in!!

"OH!!!" I scream out in pleasure. You lay your body on top of mine to let me get accustomed to the throbbing length. Then, you begin to roll those hips in circles. In my wickedly rising climax, I break off one of the car's wipers now. "I hope you're willing to pay for that, Shannon", you chuckle, sending the vibrations of your laughter deep into my body, as my muscles grip you tightly. Then, you begin to rock in and out of my warm, wet sheath, working with slow deep rhythms that cause the whole car rock, too. The feeling is eternally erotic and unforgettable.

You look down at this incredibly beautiful woman you have spread over your rental car, and look down to your throbbing cock, glistening from the juices, which you still have a taste of clinging to your tongue, and watching yourself thrust inside those dark pink swollen lips over and over. It is more than you can believe. Stroking harder, in and out, each thrust bouncing the car back to meet your hips, you look up and around. God's country this is!!! Beautiful green rolling hills! You hear the surf crashing a hundred feet or more below. You close your eyes and concentrate on the sea's rhythm and begin to match it thrust after thrust, feeling your balls gather close to your body.

Deeply I tighten around you more wanting to feel your explosion inside, wanting to drown in it. You hear this incredibly loud roar; it's me coming to a screaming, earth shattering orgasm again crying out your name.

"Rafe, oh sweet Jesus, Raphael!!"

You smile as you mount me harder, grabbing my hips pulling them closer. We both can hear your hips slap in time on my ass – that is getting red now, too.

"Mmmmmm good", you groan, slipping out to see your soaked head, and rubbing it all over my quivering lips, down to my clit then all the way up my crack to tease my small hole of my ass. The roar is getting louder as your semen builds it's way to your deep purple head. You are slamming that head back inside of me, your hips working feverishly. With the climactic arch of my back and my loud cries, your balls can't take anymore, and you let it all go, shooting white hot liquid lava deep into my cervix, coming so hard and so much, we instantly felt the surging semen slip out of me, running down the hood of the car.

Still buried deep inside, you let yourself give into the feeling, your deep voice joined the loud roar as you scream out in ecstasy "Shannon!!!"

The roar shakes our bodies and is over our heads now. You look up to see an airplane roaring overhead! Yes, a plane is flying overhead while we are in the throes of ecstasy, me the hot Irish lass bent over your car while you are buried to the hilt!

Meanwhile, a businessman sits in 1st class, looking out of the plane window at the beautiful countryside, missing his lover, he catches an unbelievable sight! Raphael, back arched, his thrust all the way in, head thrown back, yelling in the throes of Orgasm into the ass of Shannon's beautiful white body with red hair splayed out over a white car.

"What the hell...??" the man in the plane overhead asks, and rubs his eyes, and we are gone.

12