Shhhh! Sister Finds Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,159 Followers

In short order Mom had me fully erect again and I could feel the stirring of ejaculation boiling in my sack. Mary would break the moment by giving Mom's butt a resounding slap. Mom would either pull away with a yelp or lunge forward yelping with my glans in her throat.

After many minutes, Mary pulled Mom upright again and said, "That's enough! I don't want you to get cum from his cock. It's mine first." Mom moaned and mary pinched her nipples hard while pulling them from her chest. Mom whimpered and hopped forward, trying to follow, until she ran out of chain. Mary kept pulling Mom's nipples, until they wouldn't go any further and popped free to bounce back against Mom's chest. Surprisingly, Mom went, "Mmmm." And kind of shivered as her breasts settled in place.

"She's doing nicely, don't you think? You must of liked it." Mary took my erection in her hand. "You're good and hard." She stroked my shaft a couple of times. "I want this in my pussy." She squeezed my shaft. "But, you know, my pussy needs a little oral work-up first." Mary turned to look at Mom, "Get down here and eat my pussy!" She looked back at me. "I want this to slid in nice and easy." She licked the length of my shaft and took my glans in her mouth.

I couldn't see Mom so I looked at the mirror. Mom was bent over and I could tell she was licking Mary's pussy.

Mary brought me to the edge several times. Each time she would pull away and say, "Not yet. I want this load in my pussy." Then she would look back and say, "Keep eating my pussy. I'm almost ready for his cock."

I had been brought to the brink so many times, my testicles were hurting. I was beginning to understand the term, 'Blue Balls.' 'God, whether you're ready or not, I am!' I thought.

Mary stood and went to Mom. Turned her sideways, so I could see, and kissed her passionately. I knew she was tasting her own pussy in Mom's mouth. She was also vigorously rubbing Mom's pussy while squeezing Mom's breast.

Mary freed Mom's ankles, unhooked the chain and brought Mom over to me. She had Mom kneel between my legs and said, "Kiss and suck his balls." She pushed me back on the bed and sat on my stomach. My erection was pushed up along her pussy. I had to look around Mary and watch through the mirror. "Now you will do as I say." Mom sat up. "Keep sucking his balls and listen." Mom went back to her task. "You're going to lick and suck us both until I'm ready for him to fuck me. Then you are going to suck our union as he enters me. Once he is in me, you are to back off and watch him fuck me. I will tell you when I want you to do something. Now start licking and sucking us."

I felt Mom's tongue move up my shaft to my glans then to the sides. Mary's labia were against my glans so Mom was licking both me and Mary. Mom was licking, nibbling and kissing. It was different but felt good. I reached up and cupped Mary's breasts in my hands. Kneading them. Pinching and pulling her nipples.

Mary began moving her hips. Her pussy went from side to side of my erection. I could feel the side of Mom's tongue on my shaft which meant the tip of her tongue was in Mary's pussy. Mary and Mom were both moaning.

This was really enjoyable but I wanted my penis in something. Mom's mouth. Mary's pussy. I didn't care, but in something.

Mary began to shift her weight and position her labia on my glans. Her mouth was dry and her voice crackled as she spoke, "It's time for him to fuck me. Start sucking."

I felt Mom's head move sideways and the pressure of her lips and tongue as Mary pushed down. The heat of Mary's pussy enveloping my glans along with Mom's mouth made me ejaculate."

Mary turned her head and whispered, "I hope that's a sign of how turned on you are." I grunted and began thrusting into her. "Mmmm, you are turned on. Fuck me good. While your Mother eats us both." I was giving full strokes. "Ummmm. Yeah, like that. Can you feel her tongue? Mmmm. She's sucking my clit and tongueing your cock at the same time. Oh God! That feels so gooood!"

I could feel it and wished I could see it. Mom's tongue was moving back and forth on my shaft as it went in and out of Mary's pussy.

"Your cock feels good and your Mother's mouth is fantastic! Ohhhh, Your making me cum already." Mary started shaking. "Fuck Me. Yes, yes, yes! Give it to me!" She pushed down hard, pinning me down.

As her gasping and grinding on me subsided, she eased up, and I started thrusting into her again.

"OH, God, Yes! Make me cum. Make me cum."

Once again her moans and shaking built to her grinding down on me. This new way and new sensation kept me from ejaculating right away.

"Oh Dear God! You're fucking me senseless."

Those words along with her grinding on me again brought me over the edge. I ejaculated as strong as when Lynn first sucked me off. I almost passed out. I felt mary raise off of me. My mind was in a haze but I heard Mary say, "Get in there and suck his cum from my pussy. Oh yeah, that's it. Yeah, get your tongue in there and get his cum. Mmmm, you're a good Mother, cleaning up after your little boy."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, and it was making me hard again. I struggled to look in the mirror and saw Mom's head moving rapidly between Mary's legs.

'God that is so hot. Mom is eating my cum from another woman's pussy.' Ran through my mind.

"Mmmm, my. He's hard again. I can feel his cock swelling between my cheeks. Good, you can watch him fuck me again." Mary sat up and had Mom stand. She took Mom back to the chain. This though, she hooked Mom up with her arms over her head and pushed a button that brought Mom up on tiptoes. Mary went to the drawer again and got something with a strap on it. It looked like a pair of lips with a round thing about three inches long behind them. Mary stood behind Mom and masturbated with the thing as she played with Mom's breasts. Just watching kept me hard.

Mary stopped, looked at the thing, and said, "Yeah, it's coated good with pussy and cum." She stuck it in Mom's mouth. "You can suck on this as you watch us fuck." She fastened the gag and came over to me. "Ready to give me a good fucking, while mommy watches?"

I held out my arms and she lay on top of me. We took our time kissing and fondling before Mary guided my erection to her pussy.

"You're watching as you taste our sex, aren't you?" Mom could only mumble. "I'm putting his cock in my pussy now and I know he'll give me a good fucking."

Mom was hopping and moaning, 'Geez, is she having an orgasm, again? From this?' I thought. 'Damn, Mom! It doesn't take much to turn you on.'

"M, m, m, did you see how it slid right in my pussy. Did ya see that. His hot hard cock, just went right in my wet hungry pussy."

Mom's legs gave way and she just hung there with her eyes closed. Mary was rotating her hips as she pushed down on my erection. God, I was in heaven, with her doing that and feeling her nipples boring into my chest while she nibbled my ear. Mom's eyes opened and she stood again. I saw a look of pure lust on her face. Mary was actually in control. She would grind down on me and then bounce the full length of my erection, over and over. It was also Mary that had us change positions. She was also constantly telling Mom to watch or asking if she wished it were her. After a good twenty minutes, I wanted desperately to ejaculate. If only Mary would stop breaking the tempo.

Then she lay on me and whispered, "It's time for you to dominate her."

"Huh, what?"

"It's time for You to dominate her. You can set her free and have her kneel. Then I'll bend and you can fuck me from behind. Every few strokes, pull out and have her suck you or me. Where you cum is your choice. If you cum in my pussy, she can eat it out of me again." Mary kissed me passionately. "But, I think you should pull out of me and cum in her mouth."

All I could do was nod and say, "Uh huh."

Mary slowly slid down and gave my sloppy wet erection a quick sucking, before standing.

"Almost there mommy. Your little boy is almost there." Mary said as she played with Mom's pussy. While I barely got to my feet.

As I unhooked Mom from the chain, Mary freed her ankles. Then I removed the gag and pushed Mom to her knees. "Watch me fuck her, Mom. Watch me fuck her, like you want me to fuck you." Then I thought, 'Yeah, that's right Mom, watch me fuck her. And later, I'm gonna fuck you like this.'

I kissed Mary, turned her around, grabbed her hips and pounded into her pussy. I forgot what I was supposed to do, until Mary pulled away. I grabbed Mom by the hair and stuck my dripping erection in her mouth. Mom went after it with a vengeance. When I tried to pull away, Mom grabbed my leg to stop me. I pushed her head back and returned to fucking Mary. Now, I was remembering we did this to Dad. I built to my release and pulled out of Mary, sticking my sloppy penis in Mom's mouth. This time instead of going back to fucking, I pushed Mom's face into Mary's pussy. Damn, the power I felt.

I pulled Mom back and said, "Put my cock in her pussy."

Mom kissed the tip of my penis and pulled it straight to Mary's pussy. I did this a few more times and decided I'd had enough and wanted to ejaculate. I let it build until it was on its way. Quickly pulling out, I pulled Mom toward me. I erupted just as my glans entered Mom's mouth. Mom greedily sucked as my throbbing erection filled her mouth with sperm. The look on her face and the sounds she made as she shook, told me she was having an orgasm. Mom held on, sucking greedily, her tight lips pulling on my softening penis. My legs were shaking and my knees were buckling. I thought I was going to fall the pleasure was so intense. The next thing I know, Mary is on her knees sucking my sack. The sensation of Mom's mouth on my soft penis was making me quiver and double over.

My legs gave out, they had drained all my strength. Sitting with a thud, I watched through blurry eyes as they began kissing and playing with each others breasts. 'Damn! Bring in the next man, for these two to kill with pleasure.' I thought.

They crawled up alongside me and I held one in each arm. We lay there snuggling for several minutes until Mary went to the wall and pushed a button. Almost immediately, there was a knock on the door. I heard Mary say, "Prepare a bath for three. FFM."

"What is FFM?" I asked Mary when she returned.

Mary chuckled and replied, "Female, Female, Male. That told the attendant that there are two females and one male to be bathed. She will call one female and two male servants to bathe us.

What followed is a several page story of its own. Suffice it to say, it was an unbelievable pampering dream.

On the way home, Mom couldn't keep her hands off me. Her snuggling and roaming hands made driving difficult.

"You know Mom, one of us should call Dad and see how things are going there."

"Oh My God! I've been having so much fun, I completely forgot about them. OK, I'll call when we get back."

Guess I should have listened on another phone, but I didn't, so I only heard Mom. I went to the bathroom and missed the first of the call.

"Mmmm, yes Dear, we did. And Stephen took me to that club again. ... Uh huh, I said I'd take you there. ... I had a wonderful time. I was given a spa treatment after my Japanese style bath. ... You know, the works, hair, nails, oil massage. ... The bath? Oh, you know, that's one where someone washes you. ... No Dear, it wasn't some little cutie. It was an incredibly handsome young man." Mom giggled. "He even gave me a douche before he bathed me." I almost fainted when I heard her say that. "Your talking strange and it sounds like you can't breath. Is something wrong, Dear?" I could tell Mom was listening intently. Her eyes got big and she smiled. "Our daughter is sucking your cock, isn't she? ... Come on, tell me! She's sucking your cock, isn't she!? ... Was that so hard to admit? With what you already knew about me and Stephen. ... Yes Dear, I already knew she was there. And what she was there for. ... Oh, you know you love it. ... Now, you two take all the time you need. And have all the fun you want. I'm staying with Stephen tonight. ... Yes, I'm sure. ... I Love You. See you tomorrow." Mom hung up, dancing around and giggling like a school girl. "It's working, it's working."

"What's working Mom?"

"The plan you won't let me do anymore. It's working anyway, and soon I'll have what I want."

"What you want?"

"Yes, what I want! Free to be completely yours."

"Mom! Fucking you is bad enough. Taking you away from Dad, is something, I will not do! You're his wife and will stay that way. I want you as a lover, but you stay with Dad! Understand? ... Do - You - Understand!?"

Mom hung her head, sighed, and meekly said, "Yes."

I'm sorry to say, this is the end of the story.

I am not the author. I have submitted this for a man that saved my life.

His father sent me this last part and a small safe my friend left me. In his letter, he told me what happened.

He and his mother settled their differences and came to an understanding. They spent the night together, to both celebrate and make up. I'm hoping they did one of his dirty dozens as that would have been great for both of them. Anyway, they were both killed in a car wreck as he was taking her home the next day.

I hope they are together in the next life, enjoying each other like they always wanted to do.

Have you ever wondered why God created us as we are, if he didn't want us this way!?

DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,159 Followers
12