Shiela Parte Deux

Story Info
Upon awakening, she seeks more adventures.
1.6k words
4.29
18.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The very next day, Sheila awoke to the sound of utter silence. This was of course ridiculous, but when she walked naked to her window that Saturday morning, the construction crew was gone, the crane had driven off, and the empty office building across from her looked ghostly to her. She could still feel the ache in her mons veneris from the pressure she had exerted in fingering herself, and her pussy lips were puffy as if from a good pounding. It was as if he had been a dream, a physical manifestation that had existed only in her subconscious but had left tangible evidence of its entry. Even as she bathed, her fingers treaded very carefully over her sensitive clitoris.

Sheila walked naked towards her large closet selected a red mini skirt and a white halter-top. She liked the way her nipples poked out of the thin material when she stood near an air conditioner, or had to sit in a cold room for a long time. She didn't bother to wear any underwear today, since she wanted to air her cunt out, but slipped on her black high-heeled shoes and grabbed her purse from her dresser. As she walked down the street she received the customary growls and catcalls from the more unsavory characters that lounged on the block year-round.

"Woooooh! Looks like today's my lucky day, guys. Quick, fetch me the Viagra. This one is hot! "a pudgy middle aged man croaked from his perch upon a milk crate. He was smoking Marlboros, and the stench of his unwashed body wafted in a circumference of three feet from him. Sheila rolled her eyes skyward and stepped carefully around him. His friend, a younger man with a bit less hair than his counterpart and a belly that would rival St. Nick, hollered in reply.

"Yeah, honey. How's about I let you dance on my pole? "He grinned, leaning back in his chair.

Sheila feigned a yawn. "You'd be lucky if you could find your pole under all that blubber, candy ass. "

Somehow, they found reason to be shocked, as all such men are, by her response. She continued walking as they collected what wits they had in order to formulate yet another clever come on. Their voices faded into the background and she began to walk down the steps to the train station. Immediately, she was surrounded by the steamy air of the subterranean network's dank walls and the smell of urine. This was a popular station.

She waited perhaps fifteen minutes, then a train pulled into the station with a rush of hot wind. Even though it was a Saturday, it was quite full, and by the time she reached Time Square, people were pushing up against her from all sides. She eyed one man in particular. He was tall and broad shouldered, with dark hair that flowed down from a widow's peak and framed his face. Despite the warmth of the day, he wore a long black raincoat, black boots and black pants. Slowly, she made her way closer to him, until she stood against the metal door that separated each individual car. She leaned against it subtly and looked at him.

He was handsome in a gritty way; he had not shaved in perhaps a day and as his green eyes bore into her face, his slow smile told of unspeakable delights. He came to stand a bit closer to her, until she was flat against the back door, which was sealed shut. She was in no danger of falling out, so she relaxed. His smile spread.

"Aren't you cold? "Her nipples were indeed erect through her halter, but she had a feeling he was referring to the metal door. All the same, she grinned ruefully. "I've never been better, actually. Aren't you hot in that huge coat? "No one could see them, since his imposing figure was directly before her and his large coat was open and fanned out behind him… No one could see her hands, or his. The train rumbled across the track and Sheila enjoyed the way it made her body vibrate as she leaned against the door.

"Do you take this train often? I'm used to it being this crowded. "His voice was a deep baritone and it made the skin on the back of her neck tingle. She lifted one of her curly raven locks off of her neck.

"Not particularly. I'm actually going shopping on the East Side, so it gets me to the Shuttle. "She looked at his crotch conspicuously, and her eyes narrowed. "Sometimes I walk across the Park but it's too much trouble today, and there are so many interesting people on the subway. "She thrust her chest toward him.

"I agree. Sometimes I just people watch in the Park, but this is way more…interactive. "His eyes trailed across the bare skin of her arm, down the lush mounds of her creamy breasts with their nipples pressing up out of the thin cloth of her halter like pearly buds, to the generous amount of leg she flashed from her short mini. She decided to give him the red light, and to his bemusement, placed one leg on either side of his body, and lowered her hand to palm his cock through his pants. He was tall. No one could see.

"It's so hard….To find something to do on a long train ride. Sometimes you just have to get creative."

The man exhaled sharply as her nails grazed lightly across the thin fabric of his pants. Leather would have excited her more, but would have been more difficult to maneuver around. She expertly unzipped him with her middle and fourth finger, while still squeezing his cock gently with her thumb and forefinger. He nodded, lowering his own hand to fondle her warm breast. Sheila licked her lips slowly.

"So tell me, are you a kitty lover or a puppy lover? I've known quite a few men with a fondness for kittens. "He massaged her nipples through her shirt, then slid his hand lower to lift her red mini skirt up, reaching up her thighs until he found the moist jewel he sought. Her curly pussy hair was already warm and dripping. His fingers found her labia and slipped inside, his movements aided by the train's steady rhythm.

"I've been known to pet a kitty or two. "Then he whispered, almost hissing, "Take it out." She pulled his cock out obligingly, then left it poking out in the air for a second.

"Well? "his urgency was apparent even though he fought to keep an expression of calm, which was essential to any seduction. She giggled, her small white teeth biting her bottom lip. "Stroke me first. "

Sheila ground her hips against his, pressing his hand farther into her juicy flesh. "Ahh…that's better."

His fingers were long and thick, and he knew just how to massage her inner lips and rub her clit in time to the rhythm of their bumpy ride. "Pull on my pussy. I like it when they play with the hairs. "She never shaved completely, always leaving a bit of turf on her diamond. He grasped a few hairs between his fingers, even as he continued to pleasure her. She could feel her syrup begin to flow down her thighs, and knew his hand was covered in it.

He took his fingers out. Sheila opened her mouth, about to insist he keep going. "Here's some milk, kitty." He shoved them into her mouth, and she cleaned his fingers off neatly, sliding her tongue through the web of his fingers and up his fingertips. Her own hand began to dip into the fountain of her sex, and used this sap to anoint the tip of his prick. She tugged on his meat a bit roughly, knowing he was aching.

With her pad of her thumb she rubbed the back of his shaft, then slowly moved up. He ground his teeth.

"Now, we're getting somewhere. "He placed his hand back inside her and together they began to rub and stroke and squeeze at each other's flesh. Sheila felt her skin growing warm, and her skirt had lifted so high that it was her naked ass that pounded against the metal door behind her.

"Mmmm…Uuhh!…Ooooh, yeah, "she moaned, her voice a low growl. His fingers moved faster, faster.

Her own hand pumped at his dick, slick with her juices, and she squeezed the tip as she came up.

"Oohhhhhh. Turn around, now. "She did as he bid her, and stood as if she were merely another passenger seeking to find her balance in the crowded train. He slipped his trembling flesh into her pussy, and the movement nearly took her breath away. He pounded into her, and the rhythm of his plunging thrusts was the rhythm of the hot blood pulsing in her veins, the rhythm of the train as it began to pull into a station.

He continued to fuck her, his released prolonged while there were still people packing into the train and shoving past in order to file out. Someone pushed past him, and this knocked him deeper into Sheila, spilling his seed into her and making her bite her lip again. He groaned, then nibbled on her earlobe.

"It was nice to meeting you. "Quickly, he pulled his cock into his pants, and zipped them up. Sheila turned around to see him smile at her quickly before he was lost in the massive throng of bodies. She rearranged her skirt, found an empty seat next to a snoring old woman, and began to file her nails.