Shield and Gun Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her sounds reached a fevered pitch, they broke against one another, bodies shaking almost violently as the crash of orgasm overtook each of them in shared pleasure.

He finally did collapse on her then, not that she minded, and his head reeled intensely.

It was a good five minutes before he stirred, allowing her to breathe once more and rolled unceremoniously off of her, both of them panting wildly still.

Awkwardness began to creep back between them, so she curled up into the nook of his shoulder to stave it off.

His arm naturally curled around her slender shoulders, his hand caressing her hips as his other arm laid across his brow.

What they had shared was something different - something that Natasha had never experienced before and it was all at once frightening and exhilarating - and she wanted more. She idly wondered if he'd be willing to have a go at it again, pondering if the super soldier serum had increased his appetites as well...

"I..." he started.

She looked up at him, eager to hear what he was going to say.

"I never knew," he finished.

"Never knew what?"

"That it would be like that." He didn't look down at her, his eyes buried in his arm still.

"Well, you had never been with a woman."

"Yeah, but I've been on the internet. Nothing prepared me for that."

She broke into a smile, feeling a bit proud to have exceeded his expectations.

"There's still a lot that you don't know then..." she said to him languidly.

He looked at her then, a warm smile on his face, the sweat beaded decoratively on him, "Oh?"

"Let me show you..."

And with that, she brought herself back on top of him, guiding his already recuperated body to the wet cleft between her legs.

As he entered her for the second time that night, he whispered her name into the dark, "Natalia..."

12