Shield Cohort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He obliged. Rolling her to her back in the middle of the bed, he rose up and then descended on her. He covered her completely, but his weight was never too much for her. It was pleasing to have so much man on top of her. He entered her with certainty. He picked her bottom up off of the bed and began to take her. He did as she requested and held nothing back. He had been teased and then fully stimulated for a lengthy time, and he was ready to be able to be allowed to do what he wanted. It was amazing for April. The ease with which he handled her and the power behind his movements was unlike any lover she had ever known. He was pounding her harder than any man she had ever experienced, but it felt safer than lovemaking had ever before.

He arched his back up and rose to his knees, effortlessly holding her hips exactly where he wanted them. She looked up at his face. The expression was unmistakable. It left an indelible image in her mind, a treasure forever. He was about to cum. She wanted that so badly. He kept going. "Do it!" she said aloud. "Do it!" He tightened his grip on her bottom. He began thrusting into her and holding her firmly against him at the end of each thrust. She felt his strong hands planted on her flesh. Suddenly, he stopped thrusting and held himself all the way up inside her. She felt the wonderful warmth of his release. It spread to the very tips of her fingers. Wonderful!

He lowered himself to the bed and rolled to his back, putting an arm around her and cuddling her to his chest.

"I don't ever want to leave this room," he said. "I'm your boy as long as you'll have me, April Price."

"You're not my boy, lover. You're my MAN. Don't you go anywhere. I'll be back."

She walked to her painting, and with incredibly swift and certain strokes she detailed the expressions on the faces of the women. They were exactly what she wanted them to be. She mixed a slightly different hue and moved to the face of the god presiding over the frenzied women. Within a minute or two, the face began to change. Mikey's indelible expression at the moment of his ecstatic release formed at the command of her bristles. Her once-eternal project was at last finished to her satisfaction!

She stepped away from the canvas--without bothering to check her hands for paint. Mikey's eyes opened wide as he took in the details of her erotic masterpiece. "I never...no one ever...That is the sexiest thing anyone has ever done for me!" As he soaked in the lust of the painting and the naked artist beside it, his body proved it was able to swiftly recuperate from more than just mild concussions.

April looked at him and smiled. "Again? Already? Oh, my sweet lover-man!"

April knew in her heart that she was a poser. She might look like a hippie—a pretty hippie—but she was naive in so many worldly ways. But despite all of that, as she moved back toward her eager Adonis, she at last felt positively...bohemian.