Shift In The Right Direction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why do you think I deserve it?" Charlotte's voice was slightly shaky, so she tried to mask it by dropping a register. Her voice sounded very husky, as a result.

She then felt his lips very near her ear, as his hands cupped her shoulders, squeezing gently. "I have an instinct about people sometimes. I have one about you. I think you are probably wonderful."

Like tumblers falling into place, Charlotte suddenly realized that the deja vu she thought she felt when hearing him speak was not deja vu at all - it was a real memory. His was the voice of her Dream Lucas! She gasped - doubting herself too much to speak. How could this be? Was the dream a precognition of some sort? Was she now unconsciously retrofitting her memory of the dream to incorporate this man because she found him so alluring?

"You don't have to say anything." He continued. "I hope I didn't offend you by telling you that." He added quietly.

"No - quite the opposite." She managed to say, her voice barely a whisper.

"How is the music?" he asked, obviously trying to change the subject.

Charlotte laughed nervously in response.

"I think we're beyond the small talk at this point - no need to change the subject." She said, her humor returning.

"Okay." He said with equal humor in his voice. She could almost hear him smiling at this. "So do you have someone special?" His tone was very neutral, but she sensed that he really cared about the answer.

Charlotte felt him moving both hands to the left side of her back, working the area to the left of her spine. His hands curved down her side, fingers gently sliding across the side of her left breast. The fingers of her left hand were again brushing against the front of his pants as he leaned across her body. She was momentarily caught up in a fantasy - one in which he moved his hands all the way around her body, cupping her breast and pinching the nipple with his oil-slicked fingers, while pressing his growing erection into her right hand.

"I'm single at the moment." Charlotte responded finally. "I was seeing someone several months ago, but that ended."

"I'm sorry..." he said vaguely. Though he didn't sound sorry.

"Don't be - it was the right thing. He and I were looking for different things." She said simply.

"Ah, yes." He responded, his hands now both on the right side of her spine. "What are you looking for?" She should have seen the question coming, but was unprepared to answer it.

"Good question." She began uncertainly, and then decided to be very honest. "I want to find someone who isn't threatened by a woman with a career - who helps me to be even more myself. Someone strong, confident and independent. He should be smart, and very experienced - no boys masquerading as men."

He pulled her right arm gently outward and upward, and was kneading the taut flesh of upper bicep, elbow, and forearm, finally ending at her hands - the pressure was intoxicating as he massaged her hand with both of his own, and then pulled downward on each of her fingers. His thumbs lingered for a while in the middle of her palm, causing a very erotic sensation. She was becoming extremely sexually aroused.

"So you're looking for a real man who likes women. That doesn't seem to be asking for too much. How about money? Looks? Surely those things are somewhat important?"

She laughed at this. "That stuff is sometimes hard to ignore. I mean, usually, the first thing you notice about someone is his looks. And in a city like New York, money is often an issue. But are these the things that really matter to me? Definitely not. I make my own way in the world, and we all know that the allure of someone's looks fades really fast. Wow - that feels amazing."

Charlotte could not help herself from remarking upon what he was doing to the tender flesh of her right foot. He had moved around to the other end of the table, and had folded the sheet sideways to expose her right leg, tucking the end of the fold into the space between her legs. Taking her by the ankle, he pulled her legs even further apart, and was now pressing his thumbs into the soft skin beneath the ball of her foot. The sensation was practically making Charlotte shake from excitement.

"You are a runner?" It was phrased as a question, but he seemed to be making a statement. "This can be tough on your feet. There is a lot of muscle tension here." As he said "here" he kneaded the ball of her foot with both hands, and without meaning to, she released a gasp of pleasure and pain.

"Am I hurting you?"

"Uh, no. Don't stop - keep doing what you're doing." Her breath was a little ragged and her voice had again become quite husky.

"Runners often have issues with their calves, knees, the hamstring muscles in the upper thighs, and the gluteus. Let's focus some attention there."

He continued to manipulate the muscles of Charlotte's right leg, moving from foot to ankle, ankle to calf, calf to knee, and the on up into her lean, sinewy thigh. He moved the sheet even further to the side, exposing most of the flesh of her firm ass, tucking the sheet end in order to cover the actual crevasse between her cheeks. He tugged the sheet, making it cover her genitals, but as he did so the soft cool fabric became tightly stretched against her sensitive parts. This served to further excite the already wet folds between her legs.

As his strong, oily hands made their way up to where the top of her thigh met the curve of her ass, she could no longer keep quiet. His thumbs and long fingers moved sensually over her skin, pressing deeply and causing her body to flex under his ministrations. She began to moan very softly as he pressed her body into the table. Using his entire forearm, he applied pressure from her hipbone down to her mid thigh. She could feel his warm breath on her skin as he was leaned into her body.

Then something happened that she wasn't sure she'd felt. It was if a light kiss had brushed the curve of her ass. Charlotte was sure that his lips had just lightly skimmed her right buttocks, but it was so fleeting and was followed by the pressure of his hands, that she could not really be sure. She sighed, loving this rather dangerous turn of events.

"Is this okay?" he asked. His voice now, too, had become rather husky.

"Everything you are doing is great. Keep going..." she said in a rather breathy voice. A tiny sheen of perspiration was beginning to break out on Charlotte's skin. The sexual excitement was coursing through her, and her skin became overheated in the warm, dark room.

"Are you too warm, what can I do?" He asked softly, as he moved over to the other side of the table in preparation for working on her left leg.

"It is very warm. It won't bother me if you remove the blanket and sheet..." She had barely finished uttering the words when she felt them fly off of her body with a whoosh. He reapplied scented oil to his hands and ran them down both of her thighs, pausing at the backs of her knees so that he could pull her legs even further apart. She knew he was looking at her body, and she never felt more sexy or alive.

Charlotte became convinced that her sex dream last night was a foretelling of this experience. The sense that this was meant to happen gave her a boldness that she'd never have felt otherwise. She knew that what they were doing could cost him his job - but he obviously wanted to do it every bit as much as she did.

He began on her left foot, pressing the tender places and moving up her leg as he had with the right. She now allowed her moans of pleasure to come forth as he touched her in particularly pleasing ways. As his hands moved over her thighs and ass, the noises he drew from her became more intense. She tried to not be so loud as to draw attention, but she sensed that her pleasure was exciting, him, as well.

As he leaned into the shiatsu pressure, she felt that his body was very warm. Curious to see how far she could go with this situation, she ventured:

"If this room is very warm for you, as well, and you want to take your shirt off, I wouldn't mind. I mean, I'm completely unclothed and I find it very warm in here."

She felt him straighten, and heard the sound of him tugging his shirt off over his head. "Thanks, that is better." His voice was like dark honey in her ears.

He moved up to her left arm, which he pulled away from her body and began to knead methodically from the upper arm and armpit, down to her hand. As he worked her bicep and tricep muscles, her forearm and the back of her hand brushed against his naked chest, which was covered in fine, soft hair. His chest was rock-hard and she felt the ripples of his abs. Gently, she brushed her fingers more deliberately against his flat stomach. He didn't flinch or seem to show any reaction, though she thought that she could hear his breathing become more pronounced.

As he placed her left arm gently back down on the table, he leaned across her to press his forearms again down the sides of her spine. As he did this, Charlotte could feel his naked chest against her skin. His face was mere inches from her skin. Her left hand was now brushing against the front of his pants, which had a distinct bulge that had not been there previously. She brazenly pushed her hand into that bulge and rubbed from top to bottom.

This finally caused a reaction from her sexy masseur. He expelled a sigh of pleasure, and caught at her left hand with his right. He arrested her movements, but did not remove her hand from its position against his erection.

Charlotte felt him lean forward, toward her left ear.

"What is it that you want?" He asked, his lips against her ear and his voice barely above a whisper.

"Everything... anything you want." She whispered back.

He pressed a fervent kiss into her ear, eliciting a gasp from her in response. His right hand slid from her shoulder, down her back, and over the curve of her ass, pausing at the top of her thigh. Then, as she had fantasized earlier, he slipped a finger into her hot, wet folds. Coming in contact with her moist pussy, he groaned and ran hot kisses down the side of her neck. Charlotte was arching her back and moving her legs to give him better access. He teased her with his fingers, skimming over her clit and dipping only a fraction of an inch into her.

"Please..." She begged, but she didn't even really know what she was begging for.

"Turn over" he breathed into her ear.

As she complied, she reached up as if to remove her eye mask. He stopped her - sliding the mask back down to keep her blindfolded.

"But I want to see you." She protested.

"Shhh. It's better this way, you will enjoy it so much more if you keep this on, I promise." Just then, he leaned forward and covered her lips with his own.

She returned his kiss with a yielding sexuality, allowing him to force her mouth open with his, receiving his tongue in her mouth greedily. He paused for a moment to apply more oil to his hands, and then moved them across her breasts, teasing both nipples with first his fingers, and then his mouth. She pulled his head down against her breasts, thrilling as his right hand moved down her body to again find her aching pussy. He was no longer interested in teasing her, however, as he plunged first one, then two long fingers deep inside her.

She had to stop herself from crying out from the sensation. He began to fuck her with his fingers, positioning his thumb over her clitoris so he could stimulate that as he moved his hand in and out of her.

"Kiss me." She pleaded, and he immediately left her breasts to take her mouth roughly with his. She was writhing against his hand and knew that it would not be long before she climaxed. Just then, he pulled his hand out of her and slid his wet fingers into first his own mouth, and then hers. She tasted her own sweet and salty juices on his long fingers, murmuring her agreement when he asked her if, like him, she thought she tasted good.

Saying he needed more, he moved down to the foot of the table and climbed on top, between her legs. He pressed his lips against her clitoris before sliding his tongue back and forth along her slit - finally gratifying her by plunging it inside her. He lifted her thighs, putting them over his shoulders as he began to eat her in earnest. He reinserted his fingers and lapped at her clit, he was groaning softly in a way that caused a vibration against her swollen labia. Charlotte had to put her fist against her mouth to keep from screaming from the pleasure he was giving her.

She whispered feverishly that she was coming just as the rush of her orgasm hit like a tidal wave. She rocked against him as the incredible sensations took her over. She could see colored lights behind her eye lids under the mask, and she felt liquid heat coursing through her veins as the electrical charges going off in her vagina made her feel like she was exploding.

Shaking, she wrapped her arms around him as he slid further up the table to kiss her again. Her hair had shaken loose from the confines of the rubber band, so he gently removed the stray, damp tendrils from her face.

As they kissed, she felt his erection, still painfully contained by his pants. She reached down and unfastened his belt and unzipped his trousers, sliding her hands inside. He wore no underwear beneath the pants. His penis was nearly fully erect and quite large - just as she'd dreamed.

"Take these off" she said impatiently, "I want you inside me."

He groaned with excited anticipation as he slid off the table for a moment so he could remove his pants. Charlotte heard a sound that must have been him removing his shoes. Then quite suddenly, he was back on the table - his lean body poised over hers as he pulled her right knee up, wrapping it around his waist.

He positioned his stiff member at her still throbbing opening, and pushed it into her in one swift motion. She was so wet that, though he was rather large, there was little resistance. She felt him fill her up and gasped into his ear. His mouth crushed hers with a deeply passionate kiss as he slammed himself into her.

"Oh Charlotte, my beautiful, beautiful girl." He murmured. "Is this too rough, am I hurting you?" He asked urgently, worried that he may lose control.

"I like it - please - take me as roughly as you want to." He kissed her neck with suppressed violence, sinking his teeth into her supple flesh. He did not break the skin, but his teeth seemed to hold her in place as he aggressively fucked her. Charlotte thought she might die from this intense pleasure.

It seemed to her to go on for a heavenly age. He repeatedly pulled himself nearly all the way out, and then rammed his cock back into her. This friction, combined with his sheer length and girth, meant that Charlotte was on the verge of yet another orgasm. She thought briefly that this was every bit as exciting as her dream lover from last night.

She whispered that she was ready to come again, and he moaned into her mouth as he kissed her. His right hand pulled her left leg up around his waist, and she hooked both legs together. He commanded that she tell him when she was coming, because he wanted to come with her. Within moments, she declared that she was climaxing and he crushed her mouth with his as he ground himself into her. She could feel him shooting into her body again and again. It seemed like an almost impossible amount of ejaculate = she felt as if she was being filled. This served to only make her orgasm more acute. Her body continued to quiver with the aftershocks for many minutes after the primary storm had subsided.

They lay together, with him still inside her, for many minutes. They continued to kiss as their heartbeats slowed back down to normal rhythm.

Finally, lifting his head, he asked: "How do you feel, Charlotte?"

"I feel like a new woman. But I have one question..."

"What is it?" He asked gently, running a finger across her cheek.

"What is your name?"

He laughed gently in response. With seeming reluctance, he slipped out of her and got off the table.

She heard him moving about the room, the zipper of his trousers was closed, and then she felt the sheet and blanket being draped across her naked body once again.

"You're not going to answer me?" she asked.

"I think you already know my name." He answered softly, his lips next to her ear.

"Lucas?" She whispered.

She heard him laugh softly, as his lips pressed to her forehead. The next sound she heard was the quiet click of the door being shut.

Yanking off the mask, Charlotte sat up on the massage bed, and found herself alone in the tiny room. She jumped nervously when the tiny clock on the counter chimed. Her 90 minutes were up.

She could not let him get away - she needed to see him. Flinging back the sheets, she struggled back into her clothes, barely looking in the mirror over the sink to make sure she did not look a fright. She rushed out of the room and searching the dim corridor, saw no sign of him. Going to the reception desk, she was greeted by the professional smile of the hostess, who asked Charlotte if she enjoyed her treatment.

"Yes, very much - but where is my masseur?" Realizing this may sound strange, she quickly recovered. "I forgot to give him his tip."

"Not to worry, you can leave something for him in one of these little envelopes. I'll make sure that Jeffrey gets it." She answered calmly.

"Jeffrey?"

"Yes, Jeffrey with a 'J'".

Charlotte had little choice but to pay for her session and leave a tip for Jeffrey, whoever he was. She began to wonder if she was crazy, or if she had just engaged in some kind of sex crime. She now just wanted to get out of there and get herself home as quickly as possible. The scent of the aromatic oil on her skin was going to her head and making her feel almost drunk.

Still, she thought as she walked the few blocks home, she'd never felt better in her life. As she turned up Sixth Avenue, she saw something that made her stop in her tracks... up ahead about a block and a half way on the west side of the street, was a tall, dark-haired man wearing a faded gray tee shirt and faded jeans. It was unmistakably her Lucas - here in the flesh in the middle of the day. She was not crazy - or at least - not as crazy as she thought. He was moving very fast, and she realized that if she didn't start running, she'd lose him.

"Lucas!" She called out, as she began to run after him.

He didn't seem to hear her. Just then, he turned left at the corner of 20th Street, heading west. Charlotte had to wait for the traffic light to change before running across Sixth Avenue, then she sprinted as fast as her sandals would allow up to the turn at West 20th Street. There was no Lucas in sight. She scanned the sidewalks - but all she saw was a small group of Japanese girls on a shopping spree, and a couple walking a baby stroller on the far side of the street. Her mystery man was nowhere in sight.

Frustrated and confused, she scanned a few of the storefronts on West 20th as she made her way home. Who needed a drink? She thought to herself.

As she entered her apartment, still very lost in her thoughts, Charlotte was surprised that her new cat was not in the foyer to meet her, as he usually was. "Hey Baby!" she called out - "Where's my boy?"

The feline Lucas walked out of the bedroom, leaping lightly up onto the arm of the sofa as Charlotte approached. He was purring softly as she rubbed his head and ears, and kissed the top of his head.

"Hi handsome..." She looked into his intelligent gray eyes. "Boy, do I have a story for you. But first, I need to wash this oil off my skin."

Kicking off her sandals, Charlotte walked over to the linen closet to get another fresh towel. She stared at the shelf in front of her, her brain wheeling. There, folded neatly on top of the stack of bath sheets was the embroidered hand towel she'd dropped earlier that day. She looked down at the box of clothes on the floor, and a memory of Lucas wearing a gray tee and jeans flashed in her head. She tremulously lifted the lid, and saw the Fender tee shirt and jeans neatly folded on top of the motorcycle boots.