Shifting Priorities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen was getting close as she focused on the hard muscles of his chest under her hands while she rocked her hips. But something was wrong. He'd stopped moving under her. She looked up to his face and saw a cold look in his eye as he scowled at her. Then she felt it. His erection was shrinking inside her.

"NO! I'M CLOSE! STAY HARD!" she yelled.

"Get off of me," he growled.

"NO! Please! Just a little more!"

He suddenly heaved his body to the side and she tumbled off to land on the carpet. He quickly stood and glared down at her.

"Get your fucking clothes on and leave. I don't fucking owe you anything. I told you it was over. It's over. I never want to see you again. LEAVE!" he yelled.

"But I need you!"

"You can't HAVE ME! You had your chance but you showed your true colors when you dumped me for another man. Fuck! You just tried to rape me! Can't you see past your own selfish needs? What the fuck is wrong with you?" He took a deep breath and struggled to calm himself. "You know what? I don't care what's wrong with you. That's your problem. Get out. Get dressed now and leave or I'll put you out in the hall to get dressed."

Gwen stared up at him in shock as she grabbed her clothes into her arms. She was stunned once more at how forceful he was being and her need for him just flared.

"Why can't you see how much I need you?" she moaned.

Kyle confirmed she had her clothes, shoes, and her purse. The extra room key was on the bureau. He moved closer to her and she began to smile until he spun her to face the door. He marched her towards it, opened it, and shoved her outside into the hall.

"Why can't you understand it's over? Find someone else to rape. I'm not interested. If I see you again, I'm calling the police!" Kyle growled from the doorway, staring into her shocked eyes.

He suddenly became aware of being watched and looked to his left. An older white haired couple was standing in the hallway watching with expressions of surprised delight. Other guests of the hotel. Seeing him naked. He nodded to them with as much dignity as he could and got broad smiles from them both. The woman wasn't looking at his face.

He looked back to Gwen. "Get dressed and leave. Don't be here when I come out." He stepped back inside his room, closed the door, and locked it. He needed another shower. He felt... unclean.

Chapter 10

Kyle adjusted himself once more in his bike shorts as they rode along the trail painted by the early morning light. He was a little sore 'down there' this morning after his night with Kimberly.

After he'd spoken with the chateau management about his 'stalker incident', they'd found Gwen hiding out in the bar and escorted her from the property.

He met up with Kimberly and the others and they'd had a lovely dinner which was every bit as delicious as advertised. They'd also enjoyed a bottle of wine or two. The mood after dinner was a little melancholy as they knew it was their last night. Kimberly and Kyle had retired to the bar for another drink and decided mutually that they might enjoy getting to know each other a little better upstairs.

Kyle smiled as he recalled how nervous Kimberly had been the night before.

The Empress Suite was everything the name hinted at. Opulence and excess everywhere he looked.

"This is... too much!" he said with a grin.

She looked at him in mock outrage. "How can you say that? It's gorgeous!"

He chuckled. "I guess I'm just not channeling my inner Empress like you are."

"I like feeling like an Empress!" she said with a coy smile.

He moved closer and pulled her to his chest. He could feel her trembling. "Hey Empress, why so nervous?"

She pressed her forehead to his chest in embarrassment as she wrapped her arms around him. "I'm a little out of practice with this. David was the only man I've ever been with. You saw how that went."

He grinned at her. "At least you know how it's done." Her smile wobbled a little and his eyebrows went up. "You do know how-"

She snorted and slapped his arm gently. "Yes! It- It just wasn't always that... pleasant."

Once more he held her eye. "Pleasant? That's not a word I usually hear connected to sex."

She squirmed a little in his arms and he took her face gently between his hands. "Talk to me."

"David was... big. It... was uncomfortable sometimes. Sometimes it hurt."

Enlightenment came to Kyle. "Ah! And when you say 'big'?"

She blushed and made hand gestures to indicate its length and thickness. Kyle was impressed.

"One of the reasons he said you weren't right for each other?" he asked gently and she nodded after a thoughtful pause. "Ok, he was... significantly big. I'm definitely not that big," he said with a smile.

Eyes twinkled with mischief. "Can I see?"

He grinned. "Show me yours and I'll show you mine."

It became a race to undress and Kimberly won as, with a dress, she had less to take off.

He admired the firm muscles of her slim body and her modest chest. A small tuft of red hair protected her pussy. As he pushed his pants and underwear down he watched her eyes light up in relief when his cock came into view. It was just beginning to swell in anticipation.

She grinned happily and clapped seeing he wasn't huge like David had been.

"It's growing!" she chirped.

He grinned back at her. "But it's not too intimidating, right?"

"No! It's perfect!" she squealed and he chuckled.

She dropped to her knees and surged forward to take him into her mouth.

Kyle gasped as the head of his cock was forced down the small woman's throat and she gripped his ass cheeks. She was swallowing against the head then pulled it out and looked up at him.

"Can you grip my hair tight? Can you be... aggressive?" she said looking up at him eagerly.

He gave her a surprised look then nodded. She took him back in her throat as he sank his fingers into her hair. He began to slowly fuck her throat, drawing it out to the tip then forcing it deep until her face was pressed tight against his body and he was deep in her throat. She squealed and moaned as he slowly sped up his actions. She clung to him with one hand while the other one rubbed her clit.

When he felt her shaking through a release he pulled his cock from her mouth and lifted her in his arms. He carried her to the bed and laid her across the mattress. He slipped a condom on his hard cock and climbed onto the bed. She was watching him with half lidded eyes and smiled when she saw him move between her legs. He pushed her legs back and had a momentary flash of seeing Gwen on the bed. He shook off that image and pushed his cock against her wet opening. He slowly applied pressure until he felt himself sink inside.

"Oh Kyle! Oh fuck! Yes! So good!" she cried.

He curved his body over hers and leaned on his elbows to take her face between his hands once more. He kissed her hard and deep as he took hold of her hair once more. She whimpered into the kiss as he began to hammer her pussy with fast, deep thrusts, slapping her body with his.

He pulled back from the kiss and looked into her eyes to see if she wanted him to stop, if he was hurting her.

"fuck... fuck me... oh Kyle... harder... fuck me..." she whispered to him as she held his gaze.

He accelerated his thrusts and the room filled with the slap of their bodies meeting. It was becoming too intense for Kyle and he wasn't sure how close she was. He moved his left hand from her hair to her tit to gently squeeze and pull her nipple. The result was intense and immediate.

"SHIT! OH SHIT! CUMMING! I'M CUMMING! KYLE! FFFFFFFUCK!" she wailed.

Her pussy squeezed his cock in pulses and that was it for Kyle. His orgasm struck hard and fast. He groaned as he rocked his body against hers, his cock driven deep inside.

Kimberly's eyes were rolling back as she jerked and twitched under him until she finally relaxed.

"Oh my god! It's so much better when it doesn't hurt so much!" she sighed as she caught her breath.

He drew his shrinking cock from her and squeezed out the last of his cum into the condom before pulling it off.

She looked down at this in surprise. "You were wearing a condom?"

He smiled at her. "Yes, you didn't notice?"

She blinked at him. "It felt so different from how it used to feel but I couldn't tell why."

He shrugged. "I wasn't sure if you were on birth control-"

"I can't get pregnant," she blurted. When he looked at her in surprise she continued. "Another reason David wanted out of our marriage. He wanted kids. I don't blame him for that but he said it wasn't important when we got married."

Kyle scowled. "I'll say it again. He took the coward's way out. You didn't deserve that."

Kimberly grinned happily as she sat up to push him onto his back and climb up on his chest. She proceeded to rub her wet pussy against his cock which began to take notice.

"I want to do it again but this time without the condom so I know how it should truly feel!" she exclaimed.

He chuckled at her enthusiasm then gasped as she began to grind against him. Her eyes were devouring him and he grinned at the idea that he'd unleashed a monster.

Cycling over a particularly bumpy section of the trail, a twinge brought Kyle back from his memories of the night before. Kimberly had been insatiable once she discovered how good sex was supposed to feel. She'd wanted to try different positions and he'd finally had to insist they call it a night as he was beginning to chafe from the constant friction on a very sensitive appendage.

He slept very well from that point on but woke to Kimberly sneaking under the sheets to kiss up and down his shaft. He finally resorted to pinning her to the bed and licking her into submission. After her third screaming orgasm she cried uncle and lay panting on the mattress as he got up to have his shower and get dressed. That's when he discovered his 'injury'. He'd have to take a break for a while, at least a day or three, to recover.

The ride this morning would take them to a lovely park on the outskirts of the city where they'd meet up with the shuttle bus which would take them to the train station. There was a train to the airport and from there they'd say their goodbyes.

The group stayed pretty close together and rode at a relaxed pace. Kimberly was gushing about her experiences from the night before so Kyle remained at the back of the group. He had no desire to face their knowing looks or hear their sharing of personal details. The ladies had no discretion at all!

Carl slipped back to ride next to him and gave him a smirk. "Sounds like you had fun last night though you're looking a little uncomfortable."

"Just a little chafing. Someone was a little too enthusiastic."

"And too demanding from the sounds of it. Fiona sounded a little annoyed that Kimberly tried to wear it out," Carl said with a chuckle.

Kyle nodded in agreement then sighed as this had to be one of the weirdest conversations he'd ever had with another man.

"You're a good kid, Kyle."

Kyle snorted. "Kid? You can't be that much older than me! What are you, 30?"

"32 but who's counting. You seem so much younger than me!" Carl insisted.

"I'm 25. Only seven years younger but if you keep riding and maintain a young attitude you'd be amazed at how much better you'll feel! I bet you already feel better after just a week of cycling," Kyle insisted.

"It's true. This week has been amazing for energizing me. Larissa wasn't looking at me like a bowl of oatmeal last night!" he said with a grin.

Kyle grinned widely and held out a fist which Carl bumped. "Carl! My man! Eye of the tiger!"

Carl laughed and nodded to him then rode ahead to catch up to his wife who, Kyle saw, was giving her husband extra-wide smiles.

They finished up their ride and ducked into the washroom facilities in the park to change into their traveling clothes. Once everyone was on the shuttle bus they made the short drive into the heart of the city to the train station.

Kyle shook Jules' hand and gave warm hugs to Dita and Vivian before they headed off.

The group boarded a shuttle train that took them to the airport and rode in silence, lost in their memories of the trip.

Once they arrived Carl, Larissa and Kimberly had to catch their flight so they said their goodbyes and hustled away but not before Kimberly got another steamy kiss from Kyle. She was all grins as she rushed to catch up with the Burkettes.

"When will you come visit?" Helen asked as she took his hands in hers.

"Do you have any plans for Christmas?" he asked.

Helen's eyes lit up as she thought about the festivities she could take him to. "That would be smashing! Could you come a few days before? And stay until after the New Year?" She looked at him hopefully as she was already thinking of the New Year Party she'd always attended with her ex and was going to avoid this year because of her divorce. Now she had an excellent reason to show off!

"Yeah, sure!" Kyle said with a grin and she squeaked happily as she threw her arms around him and gave him a deep kiss.

He was grinning when she pulled back. "Careful there! We don't want to get arrested for public indecency!"

The woman giggled and blushed as she stepped back.

Skye suddenly crushed herself against his chest and her tongue was in his mouth as her hands squeezed and fondled his ass. He took a grip on her pony tail and pulled her face away from his so he could properly kiss her. She moaned and her eyes were a little wild from his handling of her but he was able to disengage without having to endure too much additional groping.

"Behave, young lady!" he scolded with a slight smile.

"Dammit Kyle! My boyfriend is rubbish compared to you!" she pouted.

His smile dropped away to be replace with shock. "Boyfriend?"

"You're not still seeing that dreadful rugby player Owen, are you?" Helen asked in surprise. Skye nodded sadly still watching Kyle's mouth.

"Rugby player?" he said.

"Come on, you naughty girl. We'll talk about how you're going to let him down easy," Helen said to her daughter as she led her away.

Fiona moved to stand before Kyle. "When will I be seeing you?"

"I'll need a week or so to settle my job and apartment then I'll fly down. I have your address and number so I'll give you a call when I get there."

"I'll have the money Alfred promised to pay you for the upgrades when you arrive," she smiled.

"That's good. I'll need the money as I'll be out of a job. It's both frightening and exhilarating to be doing this!" he said with a smile.

"Well, while you're with me all your expenses are taken care of!" she insisted.

"I won't be a freeloader!" he insisted with a frown.

"Oh, don't worry. I'll find ways to make you earn your keep!" she purred as she rubbed her tits against his chest.

Then his lips were on hers and she melted against his body. She thrilled to feel his strong arms around her and his hands on her. She couldn't wait to get him home! Especially to show him off to her friends! They were going to be so jealous!

He pulled back from the kiss and her eyelids eventually opened.

"Mmmm! We have to do that some more when you get to Santa Barbara!" she sighed.

After another delightful hug to feel her full tits pressing against his chest once more they parted ways as she left to get to her flight. Kyle had a little time as his flight was a red eye.

He found a café and reactivated his work email account on his phone. There were a number of messages from the office and as he read them he realized he was making the right decision. Nothing he read excited him or filled him with anticipation. He'd gone into finance as he was good at it but he saw now it had just been the path of least resistance. Gwen had carved away so much of who he'd been but it was his turn to replace this aspect of his life. His skill at investing would now only be for his own personal use. He'd be relying on that to supplement his income as he set off on this new adventure. That sent a rush of excitement through his body which was yet another confirmation for his new path.

He wandered the airport and grabbed dinner at one of the restaurants before checking in his duffle and heading through security to his gate. More waiting on the other side and by this time he was getting sleepy so he was grateful when he was finally able to board. As he walked down the aisle to his seat he was surprised by how many empty seats there were. He got his window seat and had two empty seats next to him. The row ahead and behind him were empty as well.

"Is there anything I can get you?"

Kyle looked over to the aisle to see a pretty flight attendant smiling at him. She had a similar build to Gwen with short black hair and a dazzling smile. He returned the smile. "Hi, yes. Could I get a pillow and blanket?"

"Certainly sir!" she returned and headed off to find one. She came back with the items and handed them to him.

"The flight seems pretty empty!" he said. He watched a few more passengers walking up the opposite aisle. He was embarrassed to see the older couple from his naked drama in the chateau hallway. Following them was someone on the small side wearing a hoodie and finally a barrel chested man with a bushy greying mustache and a sports jacket. Kyle was grateful the older couple hadn't looked over and recognized him.

"Yes, not too many people take advantage of this time slot. I'm Matty." She leaned across the empty seats with her hand out and Kyle leaned forward to take it in his to shake it.

"Kyle," he said with a smile.

"What brought you to France?" she asked with a coy smile as she released his hand a little slowly.

"I was on one of those cycling tours of the countryside. Staying in fancy chateaus, drinking wine, enjoying the food, riding with fun people. The best way to see France," he said with a sigh.

"Sad it's over?" she grinned.

"Very much so."

There was a ding sound and Matty looked up the aisle. "That's my cue to finish up. I hope you have a good flight. If you need anything just press the call button."

"I will, thanks."

He sat back and smiled at how easy it felt to speak to new people. He wondered where the new confidence came from. He settled in and soon enough the plane taxied out to the runway and they were in the air.

Matty found excuses to stop by a few more times before she noticed Kyle's eyelids drooping with fatigue. She bid him a goodnight and left with a lingering look.

Sometime later Kyle awoke to the amazing sensation of lips and tongue sliding up the side of his cock. The lights in the cabin had been dimmed for sleeping so he had trouble seeing who was crouched down in front of the empty seats. He could barely make out black hair then something caught his eye and his body jolted in recognition. He grabbed the buttons on his armrest as a hot mouth sucked him inside.

His light popped on and there were the black rimmed glasses he'd seen, pushed up onto Gwen's head as she blinked up at his shocked expression. The head of his cock was still between her lips and her tongue was tickling him in an amazing way.

"WHAT THE FUCK! STOP THAT!" he yelled as he pushed her head away from his cock.

"PLEASE! Please let me!" Gwen begged.

"DAMMIT! I SAID NO! I told you I never wanted to see you again! Why can't you get that through your head! IT'S OVER!" he barked at her as he tried to push her away. She had a painfully tight grip on the base of his cock with her left hand and he hissed as her actions irritated the small abrasions Kimberly's pubic hair left on the side of his cock.

She looked down and saw the small area of reddened skin and her eyes flew wide. "WHO WERE YOU FUCKING? WHO SCRATCHED UP YOUR COCK? THIS IS MINE!" she screamed, flying into a sudden rage.