Shilpa's Affair with Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Its lunchtime... darling" said uncle.

"Not yet... you need to work some more, to earn yourself LUNCH... " mom gave an indecent expression while saying that last word and winked at him while entering bathroom. He thought about following her but she locked the door from inside. The teasing was just too much for uncle.

They were in the hall, relaxing after lunch. Mom told him to clean the TV table and she herself started with the couch. After some time mom was sitting on the couch while uncle finished with TV table. He switched on the TV and came to join mom in the couch. The song 'sheila ki jawani' was playing on a music channel.

"She's fucking sexy... " uncle murmured just enough for mom to listen. She was surprised by his language. She wanted to show him that she too can sway like that. She stood between him and the TV. She took her dupatta off and hurled at him and started gyrating her body. She shook her boobs wildly and was giving lewd expressions. Uncle waited for the song to end, switched of the TV, and sat back on the couch. Mom reached for her dupatta which was in his hand. She tried to pull it but uncle pulled it along with her. She fell in his laps.

"Look at me, Shilpa... " he turned her head towards him and set her hair aside and licked his lips. She knew what he up to was. She closed her eyes and waited. Uncle read the opportunity and took his tongue out and licked her chin. Mom gasped and waited for him to proceed.

"You have beautiful, luscious lips, Shilpa... " Uncle whispered.

"Ohhhhh, Vinod...?" She said opening her eyes, "my horizontal ones... right?"

He smiled and took his tongue out again and this time gave a long lick from chin to the angle of eye. Mom was quivering now. There was pin-drop silence in the room. Uncle licked her lower lip this time. Mom was breathing hard. Then he licked both the lips together making them wet with his saliva. Mom opened her eyes and licked her lips dry looking into his eyes. He licked them again to make them wet. Mom repeated her move. This time as uncle took his tongue out to lick; she parted her lips and protruded her tongue. Mom shivered as their tongues got to know each other. It was an erotic scene. Mom was completely turned on by now. Uncle explored insides of her mouth for a good 10 minutes with his tongue. Mom too responded by licking his lips dry.

Mom then jumped from his laps, and went to the windows. Uncle was puzzled. But she looked out of the window and then closed it, pulled the curtains. Uncle got the hint. He adjusted himself on the couch. Mom came back and positioned herself back in his laps, facing away from him. Uncle grabbed her left boob in his left hand, through the kameez and put his right hand on her thigh. He tried to pinch her nipple but she was wearing bra. He pulled her kameez up and passed both his hands under it. Now he was stroking her bellybutton with his magical fingers. He moved up and felt her boobs over her bra. He undid the hooks and pulled her bra down. And for the first time he was touching her boobs directly. Her skin was soft and delicate.

Uncle liked rough and hardcore sex. He felt pity for her as he realised she would not be able to handle his assault. He held both her nipples in his fingers, and started rolling and pulling them lightly. Mom was in heaven. Uncle controlled his urge to pinch the nipples hard.

"You are a flimsy and delicate woman, Shilpa... "uncle said while worshipping her nipples. "You can still say no to this... " he continued. Mom was in no mood to talk. She covered his hands with her over the dress.

"Stop crying Vinod, show me what you've got... come on... honey" mom said challenging him.

"Ok Shilpi darling... I was just giving you a chance to... " uncle couldn't continue his sentence as mom locked her lips with his... uncle started pulling her nipples hard now, pinching them in between. Mom broke the kiss and started writhing in pain. She tried to stand up but uncle locked her legs with his. He moved one hand down towards her private area which was yet to be trespassed. He tried to pass his hand under her salwar but the lace was secured tightly. So he moved his hand over the salwar. He lightly touched the inside of her thigh. Mom inhaled with a saucy look on her face. She shuddered at his touch, unable to move. He stroked her thigh for a while and started moving his hand upwards. His finger touched her panties covered pussy only to find it was wet with her juices.

"Vertical lips... Shilpa... your subtle, delicate vertical lips... finally" uncle was fulfilling his dream. Mom was short of breath, trembling. Uncle started stroking pussy of a beautiful woman he was dreaming of all these days. His cock was rock hard by now in his pants and mom was sitting directly on it. He started stroking her cunt faster. Her pussy tingled with pleasure and excitement at the sheer fact that an almost stranger was doing it to her. Mom tried to pull his hand away but uncle slapped her hand and threw it away. He was doing it vigorously now. Mom tried to stop him again, she was breathing rapidly. Uncle caught her hands together in one hand and started the cunt massage. He stopped for a second and whispered something. She nodded yes and then he spread her legs with his, opening her legs wide. I knew she was close to her first orgasm from a man other than her husband. He secured her hands and legs and yelled,

"Cum for me shilpa... cum for your new lover... Cum for me... " and moved his fingers faster. Mom started quivering and begged him to stop, he didn't and she started convulsing in his grips.

"Oh my god... oh my god... aaaaaaaahhhhhh... uuuiiiiiiimaaaaaaa... aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh... Vinod... pleeeeease... stooooop... aaah... aaahhhh... Aaaaaahhhhhhh Vinod... oh my god" mom rolled her eyes up and jerked her body heavily. Uncle kept stroking her throughout her orgasm and stopped only after she calmed down.

"Vinod... " she was still gasping "you are an artist... you sure know how to treat a woman... "

"Round two... mam... "Uncle said pulling her up again. Her limbs still in his strong grips.

"Stop it Vinod... aaahhhhhh" mom said jerking her hips upwards from his laps, falling back on his rock hard cock.

"Sssshhhh... Just enjoy mam... " uncle said as he kissed her earlobe.

"Vinod... pleaaaaaseeeeeeeee... aaahhhh... aaaaahhhhhh... aaa " mom stopped struggling as she was unable to move. Uncle started his assault again. Mom was on the verge of another orgasm. Uncle stopped for a second and took her right hand with his, "Let's do it together... mam". Uncle entangled his fingers with hers and pushed her salwar and panties in between her pussy lips. Mom started to roll her hips in small circles on his cock. His left hand was holding her left wrist; he put it on her boobs and started massaging. Mom's bangles started making sweet sound as she started moving her hand violently on her pussy.

"Aaaaaaaaaiiiiii... aaaahhhhhhhhh... Vinooooooood... I'm cumming... Cumming... Cumming... " she left her pussy and started kneading her boobs with both hands. Uncle continued his work on her delicate genitals. Her juices were overflowing now. "Please stop... Vinod... please... aahhhh"

Uncle left her pussy and kissed her lips as she came down.

"Want more, Shilpa...?" uncle asked mom reaching for her pussy again with his hand.

"Urrghhhh... " mom groaned and covered her pussy with both her hands.

"Come on, Shilpi... last one... " he covered her hands with his.

"I said no... It's hurting now... it's oversensitive... " mom was requesting him.

"Round three... mam... " uncle said, briskly moving her hands away from her pussy and securing them in his left. Mom started jerking violently as he touched her sensitive mound. He tried to pull her lips through the panties and thin material of salwar. Mom shuddered at his touch. Then he squashed her lips hard and mom cried out loud. Her toes curled and eyes shut. He did it again and now mom was shaking and she was in tears now.

"aaaaaaaiiiiiiii... uuuuhhhhhh... Vinod stop it... " Mom begged him this time. He started massaging again and within seconds mom was in convulsions. He left her this time as he realised her situation.

She fell on the floor as he left her unlocking her legs. She quivered on the floor and folded her legs, pressing against her stomach. After five minutes, she opened her eyes, looked at uncle and said, "You almost killed me... Vinod ji. Thank you." Uncle positioned himself on top of her and locked lips with her. Mom broke the kiss and told him that he was ruthless on her.

"Oh... I'm so sorry Shilpa... but I just couldn't control. I dreamt of touching you from the day I saw you."

"All men are same... " said mom.

"But only few are lucky... like me" uncle said smiling at mom.

"Jara dekhne to de janeman, itna juice kaha se nikla...? (let me have a look, darling, from where are you leaking so much)" uncle said pulling her salwar down.

"Nahi Vinod ji, abhi nahi... please (not now Vinod ji)" mom reached down to stop him, "Ajit will be coming anytime."

"Come on, Phir main chala jaunga Shilpa, promise. (Then I'll leave, Shilpa) " uncle pleaded and pulled her kameez up. He tried to release the knot of her salwar but failed.

"kabhi aurat ke kapde nahi utare kya...?(Haven't you ever undressed a woman?)" mom asked smiling and released the knot herself. Uncle pulled her salwar down and left it around her knees. Mom covered her face with her hands and giggled.

"aaahh... beauty" he said as he looked at her beautiful, toned thighs. He tangled his fingers in waistband of her panties and pulled down in a swift motion. Mom gasped and looked away. Uncle was having a look at her hair covered cunt. His cock was aching now. He realised her lips were red from the assault his fingers had inflicted on her delicate pussy lips.

"Oh my god... see what I've done to you... " he exclaimed, seeping some juices from her pussy and licking them. Mom lifted herself on her elbows and looked at her red pussy lips and said naughtily, "look at her Vinod... She's crying now... say sorry to her."

Uncle took the hint and lowered his head to lick some juices. Mom cried out as he started licking her vertical lips with his tongue. He pulled her pussy hair with a jerk, saying "I don't like these... darling... ", giving another pull, harder this time. Mom screamed and pushed his head away and stood up catching her salwar to prevent it from falling. She went into the bathroom and uncle followed her. I realised I had no camera installed in the bathroom and I didn't want to leave mom with him in this situation. Actually, I didn't want to miss any action. I closed all the connections and left uncle's flat. I came downstairs and knocked the door. After two to three minutes uncle opened the door. I entered and asked him how was the day, putting my bag on the couch. He was not happy to see me.

"Seems it was a busy and tiring day, uncle...?" I picked up mom's dupatta from the floor while saying that.

"Ok Ajit, I'm leaving... bye" he left without looking at me. Mom was still in the bathroom. For all the evening, mom was hiding her face from me.

Three days passed, uncle didn't show up. I was sitting in my room when I heard a knock on the door. Mom was in the hall, busy with her students, giving them music lessons. She was wearing pink coloured saree with matching blouse. She opened the door and chatted with someone outside and closed the door. She started with her music again but was not concentrating. After five minutes I heard a knock on the door again. Mom opened the door and uncle came in. He sat on the couch and told mom to continue. Her students were children from our society. And it was birthday of one of them on that day. Mom had decided to celebrate the birthday and they had arranged for the cake. Mom called me. After cutting the cake, mom fed all the students and reached uncle to feed the cake, but realising my presence, she just handed him a piece. They decided to play something, uncle suggested hide and seek.

"Sorry mom, but I have work to finish... you continue... and please don't disturb me... " I left for my room as I didn't want to disturb uncle and mom. I started computer and cameras were at work again.

After some time it was uncle's turn to find them. They had switched off the lights. Mom was hiding in the kitchen, under the dining table. Uncle reached there and pulled her out grabbing her ankle. He locked the kitchen door from inside and switched on the light.

"Not now Vinod... Please try to understand... Ajit is... " mom said while standing up.

"Just one kiss... Shilpa... please... " uncle pulled her close and planted a kiss on her forehead. Mom stood on her toes and pulled uncle's head down, kissing him on his lips, passionately. Uncle grabbed her ass from behind and pulled her towards kitchen counter. Pressing her against the counter, he pulled the pallu of her saree aside and kissed her on the cleavage. Putting her on the counter, he pressed her boobs together from sides. Mom inhaled as much air as she could, which made her chest more prominent. Uncle increased pressure and looked at her.

"aaahhhhhh... bas karo Vinod... nahi niklega doodh... "

"Oh really...? Let me try again... " uncle said pressing even harder. He licked her boobs and left her. He kneeled down and spread her legs. He lifted her saree and gathered it around her knees. Then he lifted her leg catching her anklet and kissed her toe, giving her goose-bumps. Mom shivered as uncle continued kissing her leg.

They were startled by a knock on the door. Uncle reached at her knees and pulled her down to stand up and turned her around. He pushed her suddenly; she supported herself putting her elbows on the counter. Uncle pulled her saree all the way up to her waist and took hold of her panties.

"Vinod, what are you doing... leave me... " mom tried to stop him. She tried to push his hand away but uncle pulled her panties down to her ankles.

"That's my trophy... " uncle said and looked at mom, she stepped out. Uncle took her panties in his hand and sniffed it looking at her. Then he folded it neatly and put it in his pocket. Mom checked her clothes and opened the door. Mom asked all the students to leave. Uncle too left after kissing her.

Days after, one evening, mom was getting ready for dandiya night. She wore a red coloured chiffon saree and sleeveless blouse. She was looking beautiful and hot. She applied red lipstick and added some jewellery. Her hands were looking beautiful with mehendi and bangles. She emptied almost half bottle of scent on her body. She was looking like a newlywed bride. Then she took her phone and dialled a number. She waited for a few seconds and then threw the phone on the bed. I heard the main door open and uncle came in. I wondered how he had the keys. He entered mom's room directly. He looked at her and adjusted the bulge in his pants. Mom had noticed it before him. He stood there with his mouth open. Mom checked herself in the mirror again. Uncle walked towards her and touched her upper back.

"Aaj to suhagrat manake rahenge... kya kehti ho jaan... (Today we will celebrate first night) " uncle said kissing her on her back.

"I'm getting late... Vinod. Let's go. Aur waise bhi aaj Ajit gharpe hai... so... no plans... ok? (Ajit is home tonight... so... no plans)" Mom said leaving her room. They left in our car. Mom was driving.

I waited for the night. I was standing in the balcony when I saw the car coming back at around midnight. Uncle was in the driver's seat. Mom walked towards stairs. Uncle locked the car and followed mom. They reached third floor and mom opened the door.

"Good night, Vinod... " mom waited for him to leave. Uncle went upstairs. Mom came in closing the door behind her. She entered her room and switched off the lights. Nothing happened for 20 minutes. It was disappointing for me. I came out of my room and peeked in mom's room. She was asleep. She had not changed her clothes. I thought for a while and took mom's phone and dialled uncle's number. I was speechless as it showed uncle's name as 'luv'. I gave a missed call and went in my room. I switched off the lights and waited.

I heard the main door open within minutes. Uncle closed the door and peeked inside my room. He closed the door from outside and locked it. I came out in the balcony, common to mom's room and started looking in mom's room through the small window.

Uncle entered mom's room and locked the door from inside. He switched the night lamp on. He sat beside her on the bed after setting his video cam on a table.

"I knew Shilpa... You wanted this to happen tonight... I knew it... The way you kissed me in the car... the way you were trying to seduce me... the way you looked at me while dancing... I knew it... the way you removed your panties and handed it to me when we left... what a slut you are, Shilpi... I love you and I'm not going to disappoint you... " he was talking, his fingers playing with her hair. Then he started playing with her bellybutton. I knew that would wake her up and it did. Mom suddenly woke up and pushed uncle, she jumped out of the bed. Uncle caught her and covered her mouth before she yelled.

"Vinod...? What are you doing here...? I told you... Ajit is home." Mom said as uncle made her sit on the bed. He smiled, thinking she was acting.

"Shut up baby... you can't play this game with me." uncle kissed her on her hand.

"But Ajit... "Mom couldn't continue as uncle put his finger on her lips.

"Ajit is asleep and I've locked his door, Shilpa. Aur waise bhi aaj suhagrat hai hamari... ghar ke log disturb nahi karenge... " he laughed playing with her pallu. Mom was convinced and ready to enjoy her second Suhagrat.

"Vinod... ji... to phir ho jaane do... " mom said. Uncle sat next to her and waited.

"Wait a minute... " said mom and opened the door. I thought she wanted to check me. Uncle asked her if she was going to check my room. She said no and went in the kitchen.

Uncle waited, sitting in a chair. Mom came in after ten minutes with milk filled glass and a burning candle in her hand. She wanted it perfect. She put it on the stool near the night lamp. Then she sat on the bed and covered her head with the pallu like a traditional Indian newlywed bride does at first night. Uncle took the hint and sat in front of her. He slowly lifted her pallu and looked at her. Mom looked at him and handed him the milk. Uncle took a sip and then offered mom. Mom took one and they repeated it twice. A drop of milk was hanging from mom's lower lip, uncle kissed it. Then he took another sip and pulled mom closer. Mom opened her mouth taking the hint and drank the milk from his mouth. Uncle then dipped his fingers in the remaining milk and mom sucked it from his fingers. A modest woman a few weeks before, was now turned into a slut.

Uncle laid mom on the bed and asked her to close her eyes while he unbuttoned his shirt. Now he was wearing only his denim jeans. Mom was still in her evening attire. He pulled the pallu of her saree and left it aside. Her boobs were in front of him now, confined in bra and blouse. Uncle bent on her and kissed her boobs through the blouse.

He unhooked her blouse and pulled it off her chest, mom helped him remove it completely. He was looking at her black lace bra. He wasn't pressing her boobs yet. Uncle kissed her stomach and bellybutton. Her body was shaking by now. He untucked her saree from her waist with a jerk.

"Vinod... " mom exclaimed. Uncle continued pulling her saree. She lifted her ass to help him undrape.

"Wifey hates saree... " He removed her saree and threw it on the floor. Now she was in black petticoat and bra.

"yes hubby... " mom responded. I was speechless. Uncle reached the foot end of bed and sucked mom's toes. She curled her toes as he reached each toe. Then he unhooked her anklets and threw them on the floor. Mom was turned on so much that she would allow him anything. Uncle came up again and tried to untie her petticoat. Mom loosened it a bit to help uncle. He threw it on the floor with the saree. She was naked underneath as her pantie was already with uncle.