Shimmer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackMoz
JackMoz
77 Followers

Katherine looked up at me with those wide green eyes of her.

"We could go together, Sam. As friends, I mean."

For a moment, I was stunned silent. I was going to go to a dance with Katherine Phillips. Then the words 'as friends' brought me out of my sudden euphoria.

"Sure. I'd like that. As friends, I mean."

Katherine gave me one of her brilliant smiles and a quick hug, then headed to her first class.

My day was a blur. On one hand, I was going to a school dance with Katherine Phillips. Even if it was just as friends, it would still be something special. On the other hand, I wasn't going with my two best friends. I didn't know if it was right if I went without them.

After school, I hit the school's gym for my regular off-season training session. Once I was finished, I decided to see if Katherine had stayed after school over at the girls' gyms. As I approach the gym, I saw Katherine talking to one of her friends through the window, then waved at her as the friend took off and Katherine headed toward the locker room.

Most of the doors in our school respond to the photo I.D.'s we're required to carry as students. You can't even get into the school without one, not without being escorted by a faculty member. Likewise, you can't get into certain sections of the school (like the boys' or girls' gyms, for instance), unless you're enrolled in a specific class.

I mention this because normally I, or any other guy, couldn't get into the girls' gym. Since it appeared Katherine was the last girl in the gym, I would normally have to wait outside until she emerged.

Something in me, though, prompted me to turn invisible. When Katherine's friend (I think her name was Becky something, a volleyball player, if I remember correctly} came out the door, I slid in. Becky thought something was wrong with the door when it wouldn't immediately close. However, once it was closed and securely locked, Becky was on her way.

I don't think I had any conscious idea of what I was doing. I was just doing it. When I got into the gym, I immediately made my way to the locker room. What I saw there almost made my heart stop.

Katherine Phillips was facing away from me, wearing only her bra and panties, with her hand reaching behind her to undo the catch of her bra.

I knew it was wrong for me to spy on my friend like this, but I couldn't have moved from where I was standing even if I wanted to.

Katherine undid her bra, letting it slide down her arms and then tossed it on top of her clothes, revealing the sides of her beautiful breasts from behind. She hooked her thumbs underneath the waistband of her panties and, bending at the knees, slid them off and stood up, revealing to me the most gorgeous ass I had ever seen.

Katherine picked up a towel and, without looking back, went into the shower room. Without hesitation, I followed.

The girls' showers weren't the communal affair the boys' showers were, but had individual showers with curtains that could be pulled closed.

Katherine hung her towel on a hook and stepped into the shower.

Please don't close the curtain, I began repeating to myself.

My prayer was answered. Katherine kept the curtain open as she turned on the shower. She then turned her back to the shower, revealing herself in all her natural glory to me.

She was beautiful. She had the most magnificent breasts, firm and high on her chest, large and full with nipples already hard by being exposed to the air, and pointing straight forward. Her waist narrowed from those magnificent twin mounds, so tiny I wanted to see if I could wrap my hands around it and touch my fingers on the small of her back. From there her waist swelled to slim but womanly hips. Nestled between those hips was a trimmed strip of dark pubic hair, from which I could just catch a glimpse of Katherine's nether lips.

I just stared in awe as Katherine showered herself, lathering up her body. When she started washing her breasts, I wished that she would turn around and let me watch.

Katherine turned around and began washing her breasts. She also began taking her time about, gently massaging them, letting her hand slide to her nipples and gently tweaking them.

I was hoping she wouldn't stop there. She didn't. While her right hand continued fondling her magnificent breasts, the left one slid across her stomach and down the folds between her legs. She was tentative at first, but became more aggressive as she became more turned on.

The only thing that would make this better, I decided, if she were to think of me while she was doing this.

I almost lost it when she started murmuring, "Oh, Sam, touch me there. Please Sam! Please Sam!"

Her fingers had moved to the top of her slit, rubbing herself frantically. Her other hand was massaging her left breast, pulling at her nipple from time to time.

"Yes Sam! Yes! Please like that! Yes! Oh Sam!"

With a visible shudder running through her body, Katherine's body tensed, then slumped against the corner of her shower. Katherine leaned against the shower wall as she caught her breath, her eyes closed, her fingers still lightly caressing herself.

I stood there transfixed, still unbelieving of what I had just witnessed. Katherine Phillips, the sexiest girl at my school, had just masturbated, and called my name out when she climaxed.

Katherine suddenly stood up and looked around, her face crimson, as she made sure no one had overheard her performance. Satisfied that she was alone, she belatedly closed the shower curtain and hastily finished her shower.

While she did so, I quickly left the locker and the room, the erection between my legs hard as steel, and my mind racing a mile a minute.

JackMoz
JackMoz
77 Followers
12