Shiny New Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susanna took a position at his head, tenderly touching his cheek. He turned his head to see their Mistress slip from her robe, allowing it to fall from her shoulders and pool on the floor. She stepped forward and dragged her nails down the length of her boy’s body. He shuddered and writhed.

"It's my turn now baby" she said, and slipped up onto the bench and straddling his body. She hovered over his cock, teasing him, allowing its pulsing head to brush her thighs, slip wetly across her own swollen lips. He tensed and strained, lifting his hips, demanding, begging and pleading without making a sound. With glacial slowness she lowered her body down, taking his cock into herself, a low animal rumble rising from her, her hands balled into fists on her thighs. The boy's body tensed and shuddered as she slid slowly down, and he gasped when she flexed her hips to ride back up with the same aching pace. Steadily she began to work into a rhythm her muscled thighs and shoulders rippling as she worked her hips, riding the boy hard beneath her, her back arching into beautiful curves, her luscious mouth parted in soft wordless mummers.

Susanna's hand caressed his cheek and his neck, slipping down to stroke and pinch his nipples, feeling the heat of his heart, the heaving of his chest. She watched hungrily, her cunt aching. The Mistress opened her eyes and beckoned to her, holding out her hand. Susanna climbed carefully onto the bench, leaning over to kiss her Ms, her swollen and aching sex inches from the boy's panting mouth. She moaned against the other woman's lips, and that moan softened to a gasp as she felt a tongue hot and hard slip along her slit and flick across her clit. Her thighs began to shake, and her hands flew to her own breasts, grasping her nipples twisting them, shudders and tiny sobs flowing from her like tears.

The Mistress smiled down on her, a silvery sheen of sweat glistening in the valley between her breasts as she rocked on and on, using her boy, riding him. Her hand lifted and closed over Susanna's throat once more, and slowly she began to squeeze. The lapping tongue and shuddering cock seemed to match pace, and suddenly Susanna arched back and cried out, her body shaking, choked sobs rolling from her throat as she came in sharp brilliant waves. She shook and wept writhing against the mouth on her sex, and with a moan she collapsed, and gently rolled from the bench to lay heaving and shivering on the floor.

In that moment, the muscles in the Mistresses legs bunched and she too arched back, but the sound escaped her throat was a roar, her arms flung wide hands balled into fists, her boy's cock slamming into her body, and then he too began to come straining in his bonds, grunting and whimpering, hips slapping against the bench a low keening cry tearing from his throat as his cock pumped and pumped and emptied into his Mistress.

She slumped, still sitting on top of him, her chin resting on her chest, eyes closed as the tremors raced through her body. She drew a long shuddering breath, and licked her lips, raising her head with an unfocused smile. Susanna had risen and was standing beside her now, waiting to slip the robe back over her shoulders. The Mistress shifted her hips slowly, treasuring the groan that slipped from the boy’s lips as his cock slipped from its warm wet resting place. She stepped from the platform and shrugged into her robe, then sat down beside the boy stroking his sweaty forehead, smiling down at him.

"Very nice baby, very nice." She bent to press her lips to his tenderly and smiled. "Come Susanna," she said rising. "It's time for bed." She turned toward the heavy oak door.

"But please..." his voice cracked, sounding high and hollow as he spoke for the first time in hours. "What about me?"

The Mistress turned and smiled over her shoulder. "Toys stay in the toy box, my pretty little boy. Sweet dreams." And then she was gone, leaving the sweat to dry on his skin.

12