Shipping Mistake

Story Info
A mistake changes a couples sex life.
1.8k words
4.29
154.3k
92
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr13bone
dr13bone
1,538 Followers

"Just what the fuck is this? You pervert?" my wife, Erica, said as she angrily showed me the contents of the box. Instead of the small pink feminine vibrator I had ordered her they had shipped a twelve inch silicone "realistic" black rubber dildo. It was huge and thick and full of vein having been molded from the cock of an infamous black porn star. Of course it came with a complimentary bottle of lube.

"Is that is what is on your mind? You want to see me jam this inside of me?" her eyes went wide, "Or do you want to see me take a real one inside of me? What sort of pervert are you?" I tried to calm her down. The packing slip was for the item that they had shipped, but then I showed her the email of the invoice which had what I had actually bought for her on it.

I called the customer service line and explained to the cute sounding woman at the other end. It was very funny for her to say in that droning, southern accented customer service voice, "We are sorry for the inconvenience we have caused by shipping the (model #) realistic black dildo and will send out the correct item tomorrow. As we do not take returns on items for personal use please keep it as our gift."

I told my wife it was straightened out and told her we could keep the dildo as a gift. She laughed and said that she'd throw it out, in a pubic trash can; she placed it in a bag and left it in our closet.

Erica got a lot of good use out of the vibrator. Then one night when she was particularly horny she said she almost wished she still had the black dildo. I was sort of stunned as she was a bit of racist and all. Looking back and knowing what I know now perhaps it would have been better had I not said what I said next, reminding her that she had never thrown it out and that it was still in the closet.

"Well, bring it over here. It's just a piece of rubber after all. Come on let's experiment a bit." I could not believe she had said that. I got it out of the plastic supermarket bag she had disguised it in when she said she was going to toss it out. I opened the box and pulled it out feeling funny to be handling it. It felt much bigger than my own equipment, I handed it to Erica, who actually blushed.

"My! It is a big thing." She said holding it in her hands; she seemed to be oblivious to the fact that she was hurting my feelings, to a certain degree. Yet there was that odd bit of excitement at watching her play with it also. She held it with one hand while jerking it with the other one. "So big!" she said as a wave of exhibitionism came over her and she took it and kissed it. Watching her kiss that big black cock head, defacto adultery in my mind, started making me hard. Maybe it was seeing her inner slut come to the surface or the fact that it was a black cock in her white hands but my own cock started to get hard.

My wife noticed this and decided to play a bit."Oh! So what happens if I kiss it again? Like this?" Then she opened her mouth and put her lips around that big dildo. Her lips were wrapped nearly airtight around it as she gave that porn star proxy head.

I was at a loss at what to do next. Then I saw the vibrator at the edge of the bed and brought it over and started to work it over her pussy which only made her suck on that fat dildo all the more. She made a show of it sucking it deeper then licking the underside of the shaft.

"Shit! I did not know how big it was. It won't fit in me," she said groaning. I told her, perhaps foolishly that it would." She rolled over to the nightstand and got out the lube. She covered it with the clear fluid making it gleam. "You really want to fuck me? Right here in front of my husband?" she said to the dildo. Then she spread her legs wide and pushed the cock head against her pussy. "Ugh! This is huge! I don't think it is going to fit!" she said but kept pushing anyway. Then the head slid into her. She relaxed a moment and then started to work the shaft into her pussy. "Oh yes fuck me! Fuck me!" she said. I told her to say that she wanted to be fucked by that big black cock, she refused though. I took the vibrator and worked it against her stretched out pussy. She groaned and I watched her nipples harden. "Okay! Fuck me with that big hard black cock! Fuck me with it good and deep." She pulled on me to swing my cock over to her face and took it in her mouth and sucked me like a machine. I came in her mouth and she kept going until I was hard again. The sight of that fat black dildo inside her pussy was more than I could take. I grasped her hand and pulled the dildo out of her pussy. She seemed almost disappointed for a second as it popped out of her, then I rolled her onto her stomach and pulled her hips up high into the air and plunged into her. She never felt wetter as I pounded her. "Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!" she kept repeating as I watched her small ass bounce with each thrust. I don't know why but I slapped her ass calling her a slut which just seemed to make her hotter.

"Yes! Call me a slut! You like watching me fuck that big brown cock!"

I told her she was a whore and pervert reaching around to pinch her nipples and squeezed her pert little breasts. She bucked and came so hard I thought her spine would snap. Her pussy clamped down on my cock like a vice.

When she recovered I continued to slam her from behind. She told me to spit on her back and I did so. She reminded me on how much it turned me on to watch the dildo violate her and I felt myself start to cum, I bit into her back as I did making her in turn come yet again.

We laid there panting, a sweaty mess. Then I turned to her and told her to put on the outfit. She looked at me stunned by how forcefully I had said it. Every couple as a sexy outfit that when the wife puts it on she knows she is going to be fucked. For us it was a mesh body suit, crotchless of course. I told her to put on that heavy sexy make up she did on our special nights. Almost scared she complied.

I went up to her and kissed her telling her she looked just like the slut I loved. Then I went over to the wall mirror and attached the black dildo to it with the huge suction cup on the base. I am surprised it held that massive weight up.

I poured a drop of lube on the cock and lubed it up as my wife laughed and told me to "service" her boyfriend.

Then she got on all fours and backed herself onto it as I watched. I took the vibrator and handed it to her having her work it as she thrust herself onto the black cock. The mirror provided the bonus of letting me see my slut wife at both angles. Her ass rushed at the mirror and retreated.

"I bet you wish that was a real black guy pounding you."

"Don't say it." She said even as she thrust harder onto the dildo.

"You'd like it if he was there holding your hips and pounding you. Maybe he would have some friends help him."

"No! That's not right this is only play."

"Yes and you are playing with a huge black cock ramming into that fertile tight white pussy of yours. Come on say it."

"I want...I want a huge black cock rammed into me. Honey! You are not serious! Are you? Me with a black man fucking me?"

"Yes! You taking that big black cock i while I watch!"

"While you watch! Oh shit!" she said as she came.

"While I watch some big, muscular stud fuck the shit out of your little married white pussy."

I thought she was angry as she suddenly moved forward letting the dildo plop out of her pussy. She got up and kissed me hard pressing her body against me. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

She tossed herself on the bed and fucked her. I sucked her tits while she said that she was my whore and slut." When I came she worked herself with the vibrator for another ten minutes and went to sleep in my arms.

We both called out sick from work the next and fucked all morning, not showering from the night before. While I recovered I fingered her pussy, I told her she seemed very excited the night before. Was it the cock's size or was it imagining that it was a black guy fucking her that turned her on. She would not answer at first then she said, as I fingered her some more, "A bit of both."

I was a bit hurt and turned on at the same time. Did I dare explore this more?

"Maybe we could arrange for that to happen someday."

"What happen someday?" Erica said as she grabbed my cock.

"You and a black guy."

"Are you crazy?"

"Well it seemed to turn you on last night."

"I was only playing," she said, but she started to pump my cock a bit quicker.

"Well it seemed to excite you, maybe deep down in your head you want to try it but are afraid."

"I don't know...I..I was a bit turned on."

"Maybe we could start small, see how you feel."

"What do you mean? Start out small."

"Have you dress sexy and we could go to a night club and see what guys flirt with you."

"I'm not a slut," she said defensively.

I rubbed her pussy a bit quicker, "I am not saying that you are but there is nothing wrong with some experimenting."

She groaned and started to pump me quicker, "Like me with a black guy, getting fucked by a black guy? I don't know. Maybe we could try a little." At that point I came splashing her belly.

That was six months ago, have we taken it a step further? No, but we have used it to spice up our sex life, and you never know...

dr13bone
dr13bone
1,538 Followers