Ships in the Night

Story Info
An encounter at the bar leads to bondage in the hotel room.
2.8k words
4.47
22.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tayls77
Tayls77
9 Followers

The rocks clinked softly as he set his scotch down on the hotel bar.

Despite laws prohibiting smoking indoors, the hotel bar still had a smoky feel to it; all dark wood and low mood lightning. Tucked in dark corners couples sat together, enjoying each other's company and the anonymity and privacy the space provided, all discreet touches and wandering hands.

He caught sight of himself, smiling cynically in the bar mirror. He'd aged nearly as well as the scotch in his glass. Closer to forty than thirty, classically handsome in a well-fitting suit, with eyes like fresh cut grass and dark hair that hadn't begun to thin or grey yet. On the napkin in front of him was the number of the willowy young bartender who barely looked old enough to be in a bar herself, but he paid it little attention.

"Is this seat taken?"

She was wearing a seamless black dress under a beige trench coat, glittering eyes the colour of stormy seas and strawberry blond hair tumbling around her shoulders.

"My dear, it's been waiting for you its whole life," he smiled.

Her cupids bow lips lifted in a polite smile and took her seat and flagging down the bartender and ordering a Manhattan.

"I'm Miranda," she introduced herself, turning to back to face him and extending a hand.

"Cole," he replied, "Cole Knight." He took her hand and lowered his head to brush his lips across her knuckles.

She raised an eyebrow, smiling with mild amusement as she took back her hand. "Sounds made up."

"Oh it is," he assured her easily with cocky grin.

"Well then 'mister Knight', what's your story? In town on business?"

"You could call it that." He replied by way of a none-answer. "How about you? I didn't realize the Miss America pageant was in town."

She leaned back in her chair, a small smile playing on her lips as she traced one red lacquered nail slowly over her collar bone. "Well aren't you charming. Tell me," she nodded at the wedding band on his finger. "Does your wife know you're here?"

"Does it matter?"

"Not particularly," she admitted, lifting her drink and staring over the rim of the class as she took a slow sip. "Tell me about her."

"Well, she's an incredible woman. Fiercely intelligent and clever. Witty. Beautiful, of course. One of the most stunning women I have ever met."

"So then, why are you here with me instead of with her?"

A wicked, almost predatory grin played across his features. "Oh because I respect her far too much to do to her what I would like to do to you."

Miranda's eyes widened slightly, a gentle flush spreading across her cheeks and chest as her tongue darted across her lips. "Ex-excuse me. I'll... be back in a minute," She smiled nervously, slipping off the bar stool and collecting her coat. He watched her go before shrugging and turned back to his drink.

A few minutes later he heard the click of heels and caught sight of her returning in the bar mirror. "Everything alright?" He asked and she smiled at him.

She'd done up her coat on and seemed ready to leave. "Yes, I just wanted to give you this." She handed him a small bundle of cloth, leaning in close and lowering her voice. "It's my dress." She handed him another dark piece of fabric. "And my bra." She bit her lower lip and handed him a final scrap of clothing. "And my underwear."

That predatory smiled curled on his lips and he placed a bill under his scotch that more than covered their drinks. "I've got a room upstairs. Follow me." Slipping off his chair, the bundle her clothes one hand he didn't look to see if she was following him, confident in his stride as he walked to the elevators

She hurried after him, shuffling little steps in her 4 inch heels as she tried to keep up without her coat opening too far as they crossed the lobby. Luckily it was late and mostly empty, her heart raced as they waited for the elevator, watching the numbers tick down as it drew closer and she hoped no one else would join them.

When the elevator finally dinged and the doors slid open, she hurried inside. He followed after her lazily, taking his time and the doors slid closed, trapping them together. He pressed the button for his floor and turned to face her, stepping closer and into her personal space. His hand teased over her stomach, toying the knotted belt that kept her coat closed as she stared up at him, swallowing with nervous arousal.

A quick, sharp tug undid the knot and her coat fell open. Her eyes were wide as his hands, strong calloused fingers moved over the toned plane of her stomach and hip, sliding across her skin towards her sex.

Her breath hitched as he teased the outermost edges of her lips, teasing, toying brushes of his fingertips that coaxed her awake. The coat hung open on the stiff points of her nipples as he slipped his fingers inside her, eliciting a sharp gasp. She started up at him, transfixed as he pressed his palm against her clit, rocking his hand against her cunt in slow circles.

The elevator slid to a stop and the doors opened with another ding. With a heavy sigh he glanced over his shoulder at their floor and stepped back, fingers glistening as they slipped free of her sex, leaving her gasping and empty, exposed in the corner of the mirrored elevator.

"Coming?" he asked over his shoulder as he started down the hall and she hurried after him, fumbling to hold her coat closed.

"Which room is it?" she asked, breathing shakily as she fell into step beside him, using one hand to hold her coat closed.

"809," He held the plastic key card up between two fingers. She plucked the key from his fingers, lengthening her strides to pull ahead and casting a flirty look over her shoulder as she shrugged off her coat, letting it fall to a puddle on the floor and continuing down the hall to the room in nothing but her heels.

He smiled appreciatively, scooping up her coat and following her unhurriedly as she unlocked the door and slipped inside.

She sat on the edge of the bed, still in her heels, ankles crossed and leaning back on her elbows, watching him as he set her coat down across the back of one of the chairs, leaving her dress and underthings on the seat.

"So, what's first?"

"Lie back," he instructed, taking off his suit jacket and setting it down with her coat as she scooted back on the bed and laid down.

"Like this?"

He walked over to the bed, loosening his tie. "Hands above your head."

Her breath came faster, pupils huge as she lifted her arms and he took off his tie, slipping it over her wrists and tightening it before tying it to the headboard. She wiggled and struggled a little, testing the makeshift bindings; tight enough to keep her from slipping free without being uncomfortable.

Exposed and vulnerable, she shuddered as he stepped back, eyes roaming over her body like lovers touch. Out of the corner of his eye he caught sight of one of the hotels sleep masks on the bedside table and he smiled, picking it up.

Her eyes widened but she didn't say a word as he fastened it over her eyes, leaving her helpless in total darkness. Nodding, satisfied with his handiwork he stepped back and took his time undressing.

Taking off his shoes and shocks (items he was fairly certain could not be removed attractively, regardless of gender) he set them on the mat before hanging up his shirt and finally lying his pants across the chair with their coats.

She squeaked with surprise as he climbed on the bed, grabbing her ankles and easing her legs open. He leaned in and kissed the inside of her thigh, gently brushing his lips across the sensitive flesh. With a low moan she spread her legs wider as he started to move his way up her leg with a deliberate slowness. He kissed and teased her skin, sometimes nipping gently with his teeth or tracing abstract patterns with his tongue.

Her moans rise in volume and desperation as he climbs higher, trembling as she struggles to lie still on the bed. Tongue inches from her cunt, he suddenly pulls away and she cries out in desperate frustration as his lips move to her other leg, working their way up slowly just as they had the first.

Her hips rocked and twisted unconsciously as her neared her sex again, low moans escaping her lips and the sweet smell of her arousal drifting through the air. Lips hovering inches from her honey slick pussy he blows gently, a little gust of cool air on her lips that makes her gasp, hips bucking at the sensation.

His hands slide up her legs, pressing her back down to the bed as he leans in. His tongue darts out to lap at her swollen lips bottom to top, savoring the sweet spice of her juices. The tip of his tongue slips between her folds before he pulls it back, placing several kisses on her lips. Nibbling at the bottom before working his way slowly upwards, brushing the tip of his nose over the hood of her clit before giving it a quick lick.

Her moans grow in pitch and intensity and his are forced to hold tighter to keep her still as she writhes under his tongue, hips straining upwards against his mouth. Satisfied with her state of desperation his tongue slips inside her sex, teasing this way and that as he pushes it as deep into her core as he can. Curling and twisting his nimble tongue strokes her insides and she cries out, jerking involuntarily against her restraints. Pulling his tongue out he slides over her lips, collecting her juices before it teases around her clit, slipping under her hood to lash across the sensitive bundle of nerves.

With a wordless cry her body goes rigid, her cunt flooding with fresh juices as her orgasm tears through her, but between her legs he doesn't relent with his assault, pushing his tongue back into her pussy as it clenches and ripples.

It's only when she collapses limp and shuddering onto the bed sheets that he pulls his lips from her sex, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand and smiling down at her.

Between his legs his cock his swollen painfully hard, precum beading at the tip. He rolls her gently onto her stomach and she mumbles out a soft and unconvincing protest as he grabs his dick in one hand, leaning over her back to nuzzle her neck as he guides himself into her opening.

She lets out a soft whimper as he slides into her easily, a single smooth thrust that sheaths him nearly to the hilt in her warmth. Adjusting slightly, he grabs her shoulder and pushes forwards as he pulls her back against him, driving the rest of his length into her. She gasps, twisting on the bed as she tries to adjust, propping herself up on her elbows as he starts to move, barely giving her a chance to acclimate herself to his presence inside her. He pulls back slowly until only it seems only his tip is left buried inside her before driving forwards again and filling her with a single thrust, the clap of flesh pulling a fresh cry from her lips.

"Come on kitten," he whispers in her ear, bringing his open palm down on her the firm globe of her ass, coaxing a soft cry from her lips. "Let's see what you've got." Slowly she starts to move her hips in counterpoint to his thrusts, rolling her hips against his crotch as they come together.

"That's it," he smiles, slapping her ass again as he starts to move faster, thrusting deep into her core before pulling back and repeating the process. He straightens behind her, holding her hip with one hand and bringing the other down on her ass.

The bed starts to creak under them as he thrusts faster, her breaths coming in great gasping moans, punctuated with each slap on her quickly reddening ass. With a grunt he reaches forwards and grabs a handful of her blond hair, forcing her to arch her back as he pulls, changing the angle of his penetration inside her. The sleep mask still covering her eyes, her mouth hangs open as she pants, pussy rippling around his shaft as he takes her, signalling another orgasm.

"Oh no," he grunts, releasing her hair and pulling back, leaving her suddenly empty. With an unceremonious shove he rolls her onto her back again, the cool air of the room a sharp contrast to the heat of her sex on his slick cock.

Her pussy and thighs glisten with the same wetness, legs open wide and her lips swollen with arousal as she whimpers; desperate for release. He shushed her quietly, using one hand to guide his tip back to her slit and slowly pushing back inside her. Gasping softly, her hips rose up to meet his and they start to reach a steady rhythm. He pressed his lips against hers in a hungry kiss, stiff points of her nipples scraping against his bare chest as he rocked his hips against hers.

He broke their kiss, staring into her eyes and running a hand down the line of her jaw, grinding against her clit to the sound of her soft moans. She gasped loudly, breathe hitching as he closed his fingers around her throat, grip tightening just enough to make her adrenalin spike, pulse fluttering under his strong fingers.

His thrusts become wild and erratic as his orgasm started to crest, balls tightening as it drew closer. Under him, her hips jerked upwards, body going rigid as a second orgasm tore through her, exquisite pleasure tearing through her lithe form. Her cunt rippled around his cock, dragging him over the edge. With a strangled cry he thrust deep into her core, cock throbbing inside her as hot cum flooded her depths as she milked him dry.

Breathe ragged, he collapsed next to her on the bed, cock flagging as he slipped free of her folds, jism trickling from her snatch and onto the sheets as she basked in her own afterglow, twitching and shuddering gently.

With gentle fingers he reached up and unbound her wrists, pulling her into his arms.

"You're such a good girl." He whispered in her ear, lifting the sleep mask from her eyes and brushing her hair back from her cheek. "Are you okay sweetie?"

She murmured something, nodding and nuzzled closer, burying her face against his chest.

"Can you talk yet?" He asked, hugging her closer and stroking her hair.

"Yeah," She nodded voice soft, there was a dazed and sleepy quality to her voice as she closed her eyes as she rested her head on his chest.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah," her voice was soft and she idly stroked his stomach, fingers tracing over the subtle lines of his abdominals.

"Do you want me to get you anything?" He kissed the top of her head. "Glass of water? Do you want to get under the blankets?"

She shook her head. "No. Can we just stay like this a while?"

"Of course, Kitten. Whatever you need," he murmured into her hair, giving her a gentle squeeze as she snuggled deeper into his arms.

They lay there on the blankets for a few minutes, sweat cooling on their skin as their heart rates settled, entwined in each other's arms.

Finally she raised her head to look at him.

"What time is it?" she asked quietly.

He glanced over at the glowing red lights on the bedside alarm clock.

"It's alright," he assured her. "Vickie's watching the kids for another two hours. Take as much time as you need."

She let out a low happy sound and slowly sat up, stretching like a cat.

"That was fun," she smiled down at him with a goofy, sleepy grin, hair disheveled from their rutting.

"It was." He smiled back at her, stroking her thigh gently. "It's been a long time since we did something like this."

She nodded and turned her head this way and that and stifling a yawn. "So, how many women offered themselves to you before I showed up?" she asked, smiling slyly

"Just one. The bartender. I must be slitting."

"The brunette? Did you keep her number? We could have invited her over next time to share."

He laughed and sat up. "We can stop by the bar on the way out and see if she'd be willing to join us next time Vickie can watch the kids."

"Promise?" Her eyes glittered with eager mischief.

"Of course sweetie." He laughed again, leaning in to give her a little kiss on the cheek. "Happy anniversary."

Tayls77
Tayls77
9 Followers