Ships That Pass in the Hall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few seconds and breaths later, he wheezed, "Condom didn't break."

She rolled halfway onto him and kissed deep.

"I'm on the pill," she said, resuming her normal voice. "As the saying goes, 'Suspenders and a belt.'"

He smirked. "I'm not into that kind of lingerie."

She laughed in surprise, and hugged him tightly. He's funny, yeah!

Then she asked, "Will you be at the next conference?"

***

Connor was waiting for her at baggage claim. They displayed affection very publicly.

Up for air from the first kiss, she whispered to him, "Just before final approach, I ducked into the bathroom and shed the bra. I wanted to feel you on my nips."

"I'm afraid you can't step back yet," he murmured, "You've made me perpendicular."

"How awful," she said, wrapping a leg around his.

Eventually they got to the car.

"Are you interested?" she asked.

"Only if you learned something new for us."

"Nope. It was the usual vanilla. I got what I needed." She gave him a lopsided smile. "I had to get by without Norm, but he'll be at the next conference. This new guy, too. So there'll be more on my dance card."

Then, as Connor was opening his mouth, she added, "One at a time. I may be a slut, but, c'mon..."

"That's in six months," said Connor. "What about now?"

"Join me in the shower. I want your hands on me. For starters."

12