Shipwrecked in Paradise

Story Info
Eight friends become stranded on a tropical island.
1.6k words
3.52
181.5k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started out like any other Saturday, four couples were loading up the yacht for a weekend cruise. There was Weston and Jenny, the newlyweds. Mario and Lauren, the newly dating.

Ivan and Katya, the high school sweethearts. Lastly, Simón and Devon, the edgy couple. The yacht belonged to Devon. Her father was a CEO and when he passed all he left her was the boat. She hated him for it, so she invited all the people he hated to use it every single weekend to spite him.

Devon also had been dating Simón as an act of revenge. He was a muscular caramel skinned man from Venezuela. He father was a known racist and she never had a problem dating outside her race. It didn't help that he had two full sleeves and most of his torso tattooed. He was perfect in her eyes, it only made things better when she found out daddy didn't approve. Her friends fell into a similar category.

That's why she always smirked when she was first embarking on every trip. This trip was no different. She also made a toast to his death every night. However, she wouldn't get a chance this time.

The eight friends danced on the upper deck while the September sun shone on them. They were celebrating another week they'd survived. They all joked about how one day they'd finally quit and move to some Caribbean island to retire. Specifically, because they were living in South Florida which was basically the Caribbean already.

They'd been out since before dawn and now they were about an hour from dusk.

They had aimed for the Bahamas but hadn't gotten there yet, which was odd since they should have, a couple hours ago. Simón walked up the the captain's deck and hugged her from behind while whispering "Mi amor, why haven't we docked yet? We usually are drinking tequila at Nassau by now."

"I think something was miscalculated in the autopilot. I'm looking at the readout now." She replied.

"I'm just getting a bit worried, that's all." He murmured.

"I am too. Ok, now I see the problem. I mixed two of the numbers up. We are more northeast facing than we should have been. Tomorrow I'll set it to take us home. For now, let's party like it is a beach!!" She exclaimed.

We all went below deck and had a great time. Although, before we could break out the tequila she heard heavy winds. She quickly went up on deck to see a massive storm approaching.

"Shit!! This is why I was going to leave Nassau early. There was a tropical storm coming in from Africa and I wanted to be in Florida before it hit. Looks like I drove right into it. Grab everything that isn't secured and bring it below deck now!!" Devon screamed.

They rushed around pulling everything up and running it downstairs. Katya yelled "There's a huge wave over there!"

That was the last thing they heard on the boat. After that, the storm took them and moved them. By morning they'd all ended up on so island probably off the coast of The Bahamas.

Jenny woke up first. She quickly realized how bad things were. She saw Ivan ten feet away and Simón thirty feet from him. She shook them both awake to help her find the other five. Katya was next to be found followed by Weston, Lauren, Mario, and Devon. They all looked around the small island for the yacht, but to no avail. All they had was what they had on and for two of them, that was just a single article of clothing.

"Well fuck, now what? My phone was in my bed charging. Anyone still have a phone? Mario asked.

They collectively checked their clothes but all came up empty.

"Weston, wasn't your dad in the military? Don't you know some kind of survival skills? questioned Lauren.

"Fuck no, my dad was a drunk that barely even remembered I existed." He declared indignantly.

"Does anyone know anything about survival skills of any worth to this situation?" Devon asked?

They all remained silent.

"Bueno pa nada pedaso de mierda" Simón roared.

"English motherfucker!! If you're gonna insult someone at least do it to their face!" Shouted Weston.

"OK, you're a good for nothing piece of shit, anything else you need from me!?" Bellowed Simón.

"PLEASE STOP!! We aren't going to make it of we don't work together. So stop this fuckery and start looking for food, water, and shelter." Devon interrupted.

The two men still were fuming but knew they could get back to the matter after they had a place to sleep. Each couple went out in search of one thing. Two couples, of course, we're dedicated to the search of shelter. Devon and Simón looked for shelter materials whilst Mario and Lauren looked for shelter that was natural.

After some time, Ivan was heard yelling about a water source from a central location on the island. All of them came running towards, what appeared to be a spring fed pond. Ivan and Katya both assured us that it was fine to drink from since it was moving water. Then Devon mentioned that the palm leaves would make excellent roofing materials and the sisal would be great for rope.

They all looked at her as if she was an alien. She explained that she knew about these things from various video games she'd played over the years. They seemed perplexed but satisfied with her response. They worked for the rest of the day building a big hut. That way all of them could sleep without fear of being rained on.

Jenny and Weston found some guavas and coconuts so now all the major needs were taken care of, they still hadn't figured out one major problem. That was, how they would enjoy a sex life on a small island.

Katya was the one to bring the issue to attention and everyone was wondering the same thing. Privacy was basically a joke when the whole island was about the size of a city block. Most of which was dense jungle. They frequently stumbled upon others going to the bathroom.

No one seemed to have a solution worked out. Then Ivan spoke up.

"Why don't we just fuck when and where we want to? I mean at this point who cares if we catch each other fucking? I'd rather get rid of these blue balls then to go on being abstinent!" He declared.

Weston, Mario, and Simón agreed. The women were a bit more reluctant to agree. Katya gave in to her husband's way of thinking, then so did Jenny and Lauren. Devon was the only holdout. Everyone encouraged her to change her mind but she remained insubordinate. Later that night Devon could hear the other three couples howl in ecstacy. She faced away from Simón, but even that didn't stop her from feeling his eyes burning through her. She finally broke the awkward silence, "I'm just not comfortable doing that out in public. I really don't care if they do it but I don't want to!" Devon said through gritted teeth.

"Well if you keep this up I'm going to join one of the other couples" He grumbled.

"You wouldn't dare!" Devon announced.

"Well you can either let me fuck you or I'm going right now. I mean it!" Simón confirmed.

"I said no!" Devon screamed.

"You know what, I'm gonna fuck your spoiled ass anyway! You've always told me what to do and now that you can't have me arrested, I'm going to do things my way now puta!" He disclosed.

Before she could utter another syllable his left hand was over her mouth and his right hand was pulling down his pants. She made as much noise as she was capable of but it didn't help. He grabbed his 8 inch uncut dick and rammed it into Devon's pussy. She screeched as much as possible. That only made things worse. He began to push all the way in and he felt himself bottom out at her cervix. She began to turn red from pain. He always had wondered what she would look like under him at his total mercy.

"Tonight my Latin sperm is gonna be released inside your bare pussy. Imma get you pregnant before you leave this island. Your body is mine now!" He whispered.

Her eyes widened and she tried to wriggle out from under him. It didn't work. He just smirked and fucked her as hard as he could. His balls slapped against her perfect ass louder than he even imagined possible. It felt so damn good to give her the deep dicking she deserved.

He felt a bit generous so he took his right thumb and began to rub her clit. She pretended to hate it but she knew it felt so good. He kept up his pace and soon she tensed up under him. This time, out of pleasure. He loved the feeling of her pussy tensing around his dick. He nearly lost control, but calmed down. He slowed his pace but continued to rub her clit. She took a bit longer, but soon writhed in pure joy again. He wanted to keep going but his dick couldn't take it anymore.

His pace quickened and he thrusted maniacally. He balls got tight as his dick began to twitch. Then he released a torrent of potent cum right at her cervix. He knew right then that she would be pregnant quite soon. I think she did too.