Shipwrecked Pt. 03

Story Info
The tasting of the boys meets approvals.
3.7k words
4.56
24.4k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JJ122964
JJ122964
146 Followers

I am Sorry, but I have to break up the forum portion of this story. Otherwise it would be too long. I hope you like the series and please comment. Thanks J.

**********

The tasting house.

I woke up to the feeling my ass being penetrated by something. I was still on the X and being cleaned again. I saw that my loincloth was on the table and the ooze was on my cock and balls massaging them. It extended down below my balls, making its way to my ass, it had worked its way into my crack and passed my inner ring. It was cleaning out my ass of whatever it could find. Shalana came in and smiled.

"I love a sight like that, a man being cleaned out and being helpless to do anything about it."

She moved to the table removing her loincloth tossing it next to mine. Her cock was dangling downward; her skin was practically glowing as she moved around the hut. She as making a salad and some meat that she had brought in. She had her back to me and I watched her closely. Her ass was round as well as muscular, her legs almost look like some bodybuilders that I had seen. She finished everything and placed them on the table. She moved the loincloths to a chair.

She moved me to the table with the help of the ooze. I sat down and the ooze went to my nipples. It was even down from my mouth and I was free to talk. This was new and my voice was going to be raspy as I haven't been able to talk for a while.

"You will need to eat regular food now so that you can keep up your strength. The ooze is good but it only goes so far. But real food is better for the body. You may have noticed that it was staying on your balls a lot. It is stimulating the glands that produce cum production. We use it for that too and it does feel nice at times."

She dished out a salad for me with a slice of fish with lemon. I ate first and enjoyed it greatly. It was the first time I had solid food in a long time and I wanted to savor it. She gave me some water to wash it down and wet my dry throat.

"This part of your journey is where I educate you on what to expect at the forum. Yes, you and your friends will be fucked and fucked hard. The girls are very thorough on that as they have had to subsist on fucking each other and the ooze for a while. The other three did not stop here they were cleaned up quickly and then taken to the forum immediately. This may be why they have some tearing and bruising. The needs of the ruling council overruled decorum and it was a feast of cock and ass. The handmaidens got dragged into it as well. We usually don't but this was an emergency." She said as she took a bite to eat.

"Why are there only shemales on this island? I do not see any other persons, other than us, here. Raina mentioned that you have long lives and have been here for centuries but I did not see any signs of old age." I said.

"We do have long lives and sometimes a female villager from another island comes over here to explore. She finds out quickly what we are and she has a choice. Either stay to carry out her pregnancy or leave and carry it out with her island but we will be back to claim the child. No one really wants to fight our warriors. They do not kill only render unconscious and then fuck the loser. So far none of them have lost a battle that I know about." She smiled.

"I see, so what can we expect at the forum?" I asked.

"Since the other three sated the council's lust to a level that is manageable, you three will be treated well. The Queen rules over the forum and holds sway over the room. She will get the first pick and then participate in threesomes if she so wishes. I have to warn you she has the largest cock of the group and the widest. That reminds me, please stand a little."

I stood up and she placed another handful of the ooze on my leg. It moved in between my ass cheeks. It worked its way just passed my anal ring and balled up there. It started expanding little by little.

"You can sit down now. The ball will expand so that you can take the pounding from the girls tonight. Can you feel it?" She asked.

I grunted a little as it expanded and stopped, "Yes, it is hard not to try and force it out."

"Relaxing helps and try not to pass it as I will put it back in myself." She smiled.

I nodded and relaxed but it was pushing the walls of my anus and my prostate. My cock was leaking pre-cum, which the ooze took into itself. I was getting hard pretty quickly.

"You're pre-cumming I can tell the musky scent comes from you and the others, your black friend especially."

The ooze was expanding more this time. Almost like it wanted to get out, I had a hard time keeping it in. I stood up to tighten my hold on it.

"Bend over please. That ball could be getting out of hand."

I bent over and it moved down to the anal ring.

"There it is. I can see it cresting." She said.

She pushed it back in as I grunted. She did this a couple of times and then she let it drop to the floor with a bounce. My ass didn't close right away. She put her hand up in me and moved her fist back and forth in the hole.

"That's good and wide. It will shrink back to the original size but you should be used to it now. That will please the girls. Now turn around and kneel down. You need to get used the length of a decent size cock without choking on it."

I knelt down and took her cock into my mouth and sucked it. I was able to get down to her pubic hair and graze on that a while. Then moved up and sucked the tip of the cock. I pulled on her balls and sucked the cockhead. I heard her moan. I pulled her hips forward, forcing her cock down my throat further and I felt her hot cum shoot to the back of my throat. I licked her cock and cleaned it up as best I could.

"That was good, but there are council members who are larger than I. So I think we need some help here. Tesla, you can bring him in now. Brad is going to help us." She said looking down at me.

They moved Brad to the front of me. I see his cock was hard and it was larger than I remembered it. Since we have been on the island I haven't seen his cock as it was always covered up by the ooze. Now it was in front of me waiting for me to take it in. I looked up at him and he was looking down at me with both girls on either side of him.

"Now just relax and take him in slowly. Here we'll point it at you." Said Shalana.

She lifted his cock so that it was straight out and at mouth level. Tesla was standing behind me and I could feel her cock on shoulder. She was stroking my neck, urging me on, his cock was intimidating in a way. Shalana guided him towards me and I opened my mouth and took his cock in my hand as he went into my mouth. I started at the tip and sucked on his cockhead and took in any pre-cum's salty taste. He moved forward and I opened my mouth to allowing for his girth. I took his cock inside and suckled on the shaft as he stopped to allow me to adjust. I looked up and saw his eyes dilate a little and I noticed that the ooze was covering his mouth and Shalana had firmly placed a ball of the ooze in his ass. She was holding it there. I moved down his shaft trying not to choke. When it got too much I stopped to relax more.

"That's it baby take in slowly. He won't choke you. Just breathe through your nose." Tesla said as she rubbed my neck. She had knelt down behind me and rubbed her cock in my ass crack. I took more of him in me and sucked his shaft harder, it was hard not to gag but the more I relaxed the better I felt about it. I could tell he was enjoying it and so was I. My cock was leaking cum, not pre-cum but cum, the ooze took care of it. He moved in further and I could see that I was more than half way down the long shaft and sucked harder on it. His balls moved up towards his body and the ooze that was covering them pulled downward on them. It was not time to cum yet.

I move my tongue around the shaft as best I could and with that he practically lunged forward and the rest of his cock was in my mouth. I felt Tesla's hands on my neck massaging me more.

"That's it baby. It was tough to take it like that but relax and munch on the hair there. If you can lick his balls while his cock is in your mouth go for it." She said.

I tried but my tongue would not leave my mouth, he was moaning through the gag and I felt his cock twitch and hips move forward. I then moved my head back to allow his cock to slowly leave my mouth. I was sucking on it along the way out. His cockhead found my lips as I put more pressure on it and licked the underside of the cap. He almost came.

"Oh no you don't cutie, you're cumming in his mouth and the back of his throat." Shalana said.

That being said I took his cock back into my mouth and took it all the way to the back of my throat and sucked as hard as I could. It was too much for him as his cock moved inside my mouth and hips moved forward.

Tesla was at my ear, "The first shot is the best it will hit the back of your throat and slide down. The rest will fill your mouth, try to take it all. It will be good practice for the council."

He started cumming in my mouth and the first one hit the back and stay a bit on the throat as the rest came filling up my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could. Only a little came out the side of my mouth. I cleaned off his cock as it made its way out of my mouth. Shalana was squeezing him as he was moving out of my mouth. This allowed for more cum to be placed in my mouth. He twitched even more at this. The ooze at my groin couldn't handle all of my cum and Tesla had moved down to lick it off my balls. Finally, out of me Brad almost fell into Shalana's arms and she guided him to the bed. Tesla helped me stand and guided me to the bed as well.

"You two rest now. In a few hours you will heading out to the forum. You both did well and we think that the council will be pleased." Shalana said.

The ooze was back in place and I was on my side as Brad was facing away from me. We even cuddled a bit. I had wondered where Gary was and what were they doing to him, I knew that Brad had fucked him, I heard that last night, so I know he will be able to take them in the ass but still one is curious. I fell asleep as did Brad.

We were woken up by the stomp of Raina's staff to the ground.

"Time to get up my cuties. You have a big night ahead of you. I see that you have been prepared by our maidens. Please get dressed and be ready to move out." She said.

We got out of bed and put on our loincloths. Raina walked around and made sure that the ooze was where it needed to be. We saw Gary waiting for us out by the fire pit. His eyes brightened when he saw us as did ours.

Raina moved into position ahead of us and took on last look to make sure everything was in order. She turned to address us.

"I have visited your friends back in the cave and they are doing well. They have their strength back and are being well cared for. I just thought that you should know."

We walked down a trail that left the village towards the forum or so we were told. I was both excited and afraid at the same time. We did not know what to expect when we got there so this would be a new experience for us all. I still felt the sensation of Brad's cock in my mouth and his taste. I had to say that this did get me excited and we made eye contact several times on the walk. There was something there either excitement or survival, not really sure. As we walked the trail I noticed the signs of a well-traveled trail and a few hidey holes in the brush.

"There were times that the council members were too excited to wait and would ambush our journey. We used to make the participants come alone but there were a few incidents of rape and kidnapping. The guys would stagger into the forum all beat up and stretched out that we would have wait for them to be healed before we could have our fun." Raina told us.

We began to see the outline of buildings as we approached the city limits. It was not modern by any stretch of the imagination. The building were just larger huts. It seems that civilization had not reached this little island. There weren't any cars or motorized vehicles of any kind that I could see. There were people walking around, going to and from the market place vendors. All women, well shemales I had to correct myself.

I saw a few of the warriors, they were well muscled, looked strong, and carried spears. They wore what looked like leggings that went up to the knee, thongs that actually covered themselves, and they had tops on that were like bikini tops. They were very attractive. Brad made a distinct impression when he came in with us.

They have not seen a black man in a while. Everyone was licking their lips at the prospect of his taste. We made our way to a hut that was right next to a larger structure that had its own fire pit. In our hut there were beds, chairs, tables, and Xs.

"The meeting will start in about 3 hours, please relax and get some food in your stomachs as you will need the strength to carry the night. The handmaidens will help you in anything you may require. Some council members may come in here for a sample so be prepared, judging from the looks that we saw I'd expect at least a couple for the pre-show." Raina said at the door.

We moved around inside the hut and we took off our loincloths and laid them in a basket. The handmaidens did the same. So we were now naked except for the ooze on our cock, balls, and nipples. The ladies directed us to the Xs and strapped us in, they also stroked our cocks to make sure we were sporting semis. They then went to the chairs. Shalana laid on the bed for a quick nap. The others tended a low fire in the room for warmth.

Word must have reached the council quickly; our first visitor came calling not long after Raina left. She looked around saw us and the handmaidens went over to her to help her with anything.

"I am here to sample the goods." She looked at us, "Hello gentlemen. I am council member Sasha. I will be one of the cocks you will satisfy tonight, however you cannot blame a girl for wanting a sample." She smiled as she removed her clothing and handed them to the maidens.

She walked over to us, her cock swaying between steps. She had a muscular body with an ass that would squeeze you to death. She came over to me and the ooze must have sensed her presence and moved away from my mouth, cock, and nipples. It moved to my back and inserted itself in my ass, widening it for penetration.

"Hmmmm, nice cock." She said as she knelt down and sucked on mine. She played with my nipples as well. She pulled on my balls and I was helpless due to the straps. Her head bobbed up and down on my cock taking it all the way in and down to my pubic hair. I felt a hand move to my ass and the ooze spread the asscheeks for her to access the hole. She placed a finger at the hole and circled it to relax the muscle. She then probed further and she worked her way in past the hole.

She moved her head back and sucked my cockhead with a hand on the shaft. She pushed her finger further into my ass and moved in and out of the hole. I was feeling so many sensations at once. My pre-cum was leaking out of the head she was sucking. I heard her moan. Her finger found my prostate and he pushed down. I was done I came so hard as it shot into her mouth. She took it all in with another moan.

"You taste so good. I will enjoy making you cum tonight. Your ass is tight too." She said.

She knelt down and kissed me. I could taste myself on her lips. She moved over to Brad and she looked at his fully erected cock. She stroked it a bit to get his pre-cum.

"Unfortunately I cannot taste you, the Queen has commanded it. She gets first taste of you my friend. But here taste your friend."

She kissed him and inserted her tongue. He sucked her tongue a long time. She gave him a final squeeze and walked over to her clothes; the handmaidens help her put them on.

"Thank you ladies, I appreciate it. Gentlemen thank you for the tastes. I will see you tonight." She said leaving the hut.

The ooze moved back its places. It did leave a part of itself inside my ass for stretching. I felt the relaxants it as pumping into me and dozed off.

I was woken up periodically by some beautiful shemale either jerking or sucking my cock. I would look over at Brad and they were leaving him alone, I saw pre-cum coming out of his cock as he took in the scenes. I felt sorry for him.

Raina came in and surveyed the scene as the council members were there sampling us.

"Honored council members as a request of the Queen sampling time is coming to an end. Please finish up so that these men can rest and eat some food. The forum will start in two hours. Thank you for coming by,"

The ladies finished up and left us high and dry, Raina went to Brad, she had a hint of pity for him.

"I am sorry that you are in such pressure. It is not fair really, but when the Queen makes an order it is expected to be followed. Good news however, I have spoken to her and you can have some release. Handmaidens, take him off the X and make him cum only once please."

They did as they were told, the look in his eyes was like fire as he laid down on the bed, Tesla put her cock in his mouth and Shalana was stroking his fully erect cock gently. Grania, the other shemale, licked his balls and pulled them downward. She was also playing with his ass hole. We could hear him moaning and I could see that Raina was enjoying the scene and she came over to Gary and I. She stroked our cocks to the scene that was going on the bed.

The girls did not want Brad to cum too quickly and slowed down their manipulations. We could see his pre-cum from where we were positioned. He moaned a little and the girls decided that it was time for his release.

"Ok baby time for you to cum." Shalana said. She sucked harder on his cock.

Tesla sped up her face fucking and grabbed both sides of his head. "Nice mouth baby. Suck my cock, take it further down your throat."

"He's cumming." Shalana said as she took her mouth off his cock and he shot almost straight up. He clamped down on Tesla's cock as she emptied it into his mouth.

Everyone came and twitched, Brad especially. He didn't stop for some time and he kept his mouth on the cock in it. Tesla pulled out of and rubbed in on his smiling chin,

"Time to get them cleaned up and fed." Raina said. "They have a busy night. You have 2 hours, ladies."

They went to work and cleaned us up with the help of the ooze. It moved to our cock bases and balls. The girls cleaned our cocks and assholes with soap and water. They were leaving no crevice unclean. We were sitting down in the chairs at the table eating when Raina came in to collect us.

JJ122964
JJ122964
146 Followers