Shireen's Story

Story Info
Asian wife has episodes of sexual awakening.
19k words
4.16
76.5k
39

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I -- Shireen's Pool Party

"Dearest, are you sure I have to wear a swimsuit at the party?"

"Of course, dear," I replied, "I am sure you do not want to look really out of place."

"But this is Saudi and not the kind of dress that the locals permit," Shireen was adamant.

"I know that, but we are in an expatriate compound and may as well be somewhere in Western Europe as far as local laws apply," I answered, hoping that my point would be made.

Shireen and I married young; I was moving to Saudi, right after my graduation from college in the US for the start of my first real management job; she had not yet turned twenty. She was a typical Pakistani girl, from a conservative Peshawar-based Pathan family, but thankfully the kind that believed in getting her the best of education available in the city. I am from Islamabad, which though not the universal centre of liberty is Paris compared to Peshawar. Despite strong pressures from home, we had decided to hold off on having kids till we were at least financially independent of debts incurred during my college years.

Did I mention that despite all her conservative values on display, we had a wonderful sex life? In bed she could be a veritable tigress. Many a night I had thanked my stars and my aunts for arranging this match. Though she was not averse to anal intercourse on occasion, given the fact that this was a popular activity notably among the Pathans, she had never given me a blow job, let me suck her pussy or use any sort of sex toys. She continued to have as tight a cunt as could be and would milk me dry every time we made love, which in our first year of marriage was pretty frequent.

"Hernan has invited all of his friends to a party at our pool next weekend," she advised me as I walked in the door.

This was a surprise in itself since Hernan worked for the same company and we saw each other many times during the course of the day. He certainly had not mentioned anything to me, but obviously she had received the message. I knew that Hernan had a hard-on for Shireen ever since she had arrived in Saudi after our wedding, given that she was the youngest of the company wives and certainly the prettiest. He had made a point of inviting us a number of times since her arrival to various events, and given that I had frequent business trips out of town, he made sure that she was never alone by usually getting a few of the guys over at our house where Shireen would feed them home made food and they would help her get over the tension of being by herself for extended periods of time. That nothing untoward had happened between Hernan and Shireen, I was confident, but still it was thrilling and very satisfying to know that I had something that people desired a great deal.

Hernan was from Peru, had also been educated in the US and lived on the same compound as we did. The company we worked for had placed most of its international staff in this location and quite a few of us were living in town houses around one of the pools on the rather large facility.

"Shireen, you are not going to need those shalwar, kameez and dupattas at the party," I advised her, "are you planning on being the odd person out?"

"What are you expecting me to wear?" she wondered. After all, it had taken much time before she had actually graduated to wearing pants and shirts, and had no experience of any other dress type. She was actually one of the few expat females who were happy with wearing the black all-covering abaya that was accepted practice in the country.

"The normal dress code at a pool party is shorts or swimwear," I told her and got a look of near horror, "but don't worry, I'll handle things if there are any issues," I was most assuring.

"Akbar, do you have any problem with the fact that I let you enjoy my body any way you want," she reasoned, "Why is it that you have to put me on display for everyone else also?"

Shireen pooh poohed my conviction that everybody there that would be in that sort of attire and that it was very much a part of her wifely duties, being a rather religious person, to heed the suggestion of her husband.

I ran into Lana, the wife of another colleague, who also happened to be a neighbour on the same pool. "So are you guys coming to the party?" she inquired.

"Sure we are, but Shireen may have an issue with wearing a swimsuit," I let her know my concern, "in fact she does not even have one."

"Let me help change her mind," she offered.

The day before the party, Lana's husband, Ghassan, dropped off a bunch of wrapped packages. "These should look phenomenal on Shireen, make sure she gets into the mood and the clothes for the party!" said the note from Lana, attached to a receipt for a sizable amount. Inside were a few tight tank tops, shorts and very skimpy swimsuits, both one piece and bikinis. It is really surprising, given the overt conservatism of the country, that one could buy the latest and sexiest short ladies outfits in any major department store.

I deliberately replaced the clothes she had laid out on the bed for the evening, with a swimsuit, a tank top and a pair of shorts. She was visiting a friend off the compound and did not know what I had been up to. When she returned almost at dusk, just as the first party guests were showing up, I was getting myself ready. Shireen pulled me out of the shower, holding the sexy outfits in her hand. "What exactly are these and who are they for?" she demanded.

"Take a look outside and tell me what you think," I responded in a most soothing tone, indicating that if she was not comfortable I would try to fix things. She noted that all the women at the pool were indeed wearing short and revealing clothes. Still she was not easily swayed and was in a huff going back into the room. I waited in the shower for an extra ten minutes or so, hoping she would cool down.

Luckily, by the time I returned to our room, Shireen was beginning to come over to my point of view. Apparently, Lana had called while I was showering and asked if she liked the new clothes and remarked that she would look great. I told her that since everyone was similarly attired, she did not have to be shy about wearing something suitable for the location. Reluctantly, she finally agreed and chose a pair of shorts and a tank top. Smartly she added a pair of flip flops that would not get wet in the vicinity of the pool.

Outside, we noted that quite a few of the expected guests were still not there. I put this down to the oriental habit of being fashionably late enough. I was completely excited at the thought of many men, who were there, staring at Shireen's relatively exposed body for the first time. And believe me, she was looking swell and drawing a fair share of attention at the party. She had unusually long and shapely legs for a Pakistani female and her better than average height meant that her figure was quite statuesque. Bare today, her legs looked sensational and I could feel that she was aroused by the skimpy attire.

"My God, Shireen, you're good enough to eat," Hernan remarked, coming over to us and chancing a kiss to her cheek. Surprisingly, she let him kiss her left cheek, whereupon he also did the same on the left. While the thought must have crossed his mind, he wisely decided not to give her a peck on her lips, which she may have objected to.

"I do hope you have a swimsuit under that," he pointed at her shorts and stressed, "You will be joining everyone in the pool soon."Shireen turned a healthy shade of red.

Hernan put his arms around her waist and pulled her along, "come dear, let me introduce you to a few people here." As they walked away to a group of folks on the other side, leaving me standing as if I had not existed, I noted his hand slip down to her behind and squeeze her cheek. A pregnant pause followed as she took a couple of steps, with his hand on her rear and then tactfully pulled it up to her waist again. Fully understanding that she was not going to allow any hanky panky, he let go as they came up to the people he wanted her to meet. I should have been angered at the fact that he was groping my wife in public, but instead felt quite turned on.

Very soon the party was at full swing, with partially clothed bodies all around. A few of the guys and the odd wife or girlfriend had started to play water polo or other games that were allowing close contact in the pool. The uninvited but welcome arrival of a few Saudia stewardesses, who were ending their contracts and returning to Britain in a few days and had been visiting friends in the vicinity, altered the gender mix in a rather nice way. By and large everyone appeared to be blowing off steam from the otherwise restrictive Saudi environs, and this party certainly had the potential of leading into uncharted directions. Shireen, not having had a swimming lesson her whole life, understandably stayed away from the pool, though mingling with the guests and occasionally siding up to me, with a sexy smile on her face. She knew I was getting aroused and that tonight we would be fucking each others' brains out.

"Shireen, come on join us in the pool," some of the guys urged, hoping to get close to her.

"I cannot," she said, "no swimsuit!"

"Hey come on," the group turned its attention to me, "are you guys joining in or not?"

She looked at me for suggestions and with a quick hand gesture I suggested she run in to the house and get into her swimsuit. She mouthed a definite no to the idea. However, the cajoling of the guys and my doe eyed look kept working at her resolve. Apparently the mood of the party had warmed her up and she decided to do as I had suggested, heading the fifty feet or so home to change.

Fifteen minutes passed before I noticed the door open and Shireen stepping out. She had opted for the striped black and white one piece suit, rather than any of the bikinis. While she was already putting a good deal of her flesh on display, the bikini would likely have appeared considerably risqué to her.

Catcalls and whistles rent the air as most of the guys turned to look at her make an entrance into the pool area. She was certainly blushing, but also enjoying the compliments all the same. Walking up to me, she twirled and said, "Happy with the change of outfit?" Was I happy? My dick was already straining and I thanked my stars that I was still in my denims, which helped keep the erection from being too obvious.

"You know I cannot swim, so are you coming in and staying with me on the shallow end?" she ordered more than requested me.

"Why don't you sit by the side," I suggested, "and I'll be back in a moment." I figured she would be fine while I changed.

Coming back, in my shorts, I noted Shireen grabbing on to the bar at the other end of the pool from where I had left her. Nick was next to her and appeared to be helping her stay above water. As she bobbed up and down and fought to keep afloat, she slowly made her way to the shallow side, holding the bar the whole time. I could see Nick guiding her with an arm around her midriff, clearly grabbing on to her boobs every so often, while the other held her mouth up. As both his arms were around her, his midsection appeared moulded to her rear end. It took a while before she was in a place where she could stand unassisted.

Still holding on to her, Nick said, "hey Shireen, you should be glad I was around," to which she shook her head as he added, "it may have been a bit awkward to give you mouth to mouth with this group around!"

Sensing I was back, she climbed out of the pool, using the side ladder. Nick's hands cradled her bottom as she exited. Shireen cuddled up to me, knowing that her protector was back. "What happened, dear?" I was perplexed.

"I mistakenly decided to sit close to the deep end of the pool, with my legs dangling inside," she explained, "when one of the guys pulled me in as I was waiting for you to return."

I wanted to know who had done it when the culprit himself appeared and apologised for not knowing that she was unable to swim. She had taken a few mouthfuls of water, before Nick had realized what was going on and brought her to the other side of the pool. I made a point of thanking Nick, knowing full well that he had received ample reward feeling up my hot spouse.

I sat down on a deck chair and began to dry her off with a large beach towel. Unmindful that she was being stared at from many sides, Shireen placed one leg between my crotch and then the other, bending forward to let me dry her. After these were done, she sat in my lap as I wrapped the towel around her body, but leaving virtually her entire legs bare. She repositioned herself so she was lying along the length of the chair, her back and head resting against my chest and her legs suggestively placed, one straight and the other with the knee bent a bit.

Dried off to a more comfortable level, she smoothed the towel on the chair and lay back on it. Very soon a group of folks took the seats around us, guys outnumbering the few ladies present by a hefty margin. Many of them were openly ogling Shireen, who was both feeling aroused and shy at the same time. My presence, however, reassured her that whatever her state of undress, nothing untoward would transpire.

Noting that the natural lighting had become dull, Hernan turned on the arc lights around the pool. One was close to where we were sitting. I noted that the host was waving at me and found that I had been put in charge of the barbecue pit. As I got involved with the cooking, I chanced a look over at Shireen and was dumbstruck by the fact that the strong light shining on to her had turned the wide white stripes on her suit transparent, while the narrow black ones acted as a sort of pathway for roving eyes. She had no clue that her tits and vagina were clearly visible to anyone sitting nearby. It was no surprise that she soon was surrounded by a dozen bachelors at the event, not realizing that she was providing an unexpected show, but one which was thoroughly being appreciated by them. The visible rises around the crotches of quite a few of the guys were obvious and every so often someone or the other took a cooling off dip in the pool, then returning to her side.

"Shireen's a good sport," Hernan remarked, helping me with the cooking, "I hope you don't mind, but had she not been married to you, I would have loved to ask her out on a date!"

His feelings for her were no secret, but I was surprised that he had actually let me know. Perhaps it was to reassure me that he would keep things at a safe distance, or maybe he was wondering if his remarks could lead off into other directions.

"I had to persuade her to get into the flow of things," I answered, "she was hesitant about being relatively unclothed with so many guys around.

"I can see her point, she is the queen bee right now," he continued, "it is a nice swimsuit, I wonder if she went shopping by herself."

"No, I had to arrange for Lana to buy the swimsuit, shorts and bikinis also," I let him know, "Shireen needs to get used to the life style here."

"Wow, I bet she would look sensational in a bikini!" he was on the verge of salivating and yet I saw a way forward to both stop the unanticipated skin show and to indeed see how good well she actually may be in the even skimpier, though thankfully dark coloured, bikinis. Sure the bikinis would reveal more of her body overall, but not allow her privates to be on as obvious a display as the present situation.

Siding up back to her, literally fighting my way through the adoring crowd, I whispered in her ear, "Our host has a request for you."

"Really, what does Hernan want?"

"He was admiring how good you look in the swimsuit and I accidentally told him that you also have a couple of new bikinis."

"And, so what?" she wanted to know.

"He wonders if we could see you in one."

"Are you nuts?" she responded, "and why should I do what he wants?"

"Okay, I would like to see you in one too."

She did not seem interested, and I was getting concerned that more and more people were coming around to where she was to gawk at her assets.

"Shireen, you would be the best looking female here if you were wearing a bikini," I appealed to the base sense of every woman.

"No way," she quickly retorted, "and in case you have something on your mind, the bikinis are all the way back at the house and I am not going back again by myself!"

"Tell you what, I'll come along and we will be back in no time," I continued to badger her, "and given the event, it is a fair request."

Figuring that I was adamant, and egged on by a couple of the guys who had heard me whisper the word "bikini" she grabbed my arm and pointed me homewards.

Entering the house, she slammed the door shut, pushed me onto a plush armchair and whipped her swimsuit off in an instant.

"Fuck me right now," she ordered, removing my shorts and fitting my rock hard cock into her very wet pussy.

Her mouth closed down on mine and as we kissed, she rode my cock with single-minded intent. Neither of us lasted long and as I heard her shriek with pleasure, I shot my load inside her. Shireen rested her head against my chest for a few minutes and then abruptly jumped up and out of the chair, running for the stairs to our bedroom.

"Come on, we have to get back to the party," she reminded me.

I got up slowly and stretched out the kinks in my body. A rustling of the window shears made me realize that the curtains had not been pulled and anyone looking in this direction would have had an eyeful of Shireen's boobs, and maybe much more, through the very slight fabric covering, since the lights were also blazing inside. "Oh well," I figured, "they got to watch, but I had the prize!"

A knock on the door disrupted my thoughts. Lana stood outside, a knowing smile on her face. It was clear that she had seen some, if not all, of our antics during the past few minutes. "Tell Shireen to put on some fancy heels when she comes out, you'll like the impact she has!"

"But it is slippery out there," I heard my wife protest from upstairs.

"Oh I am sure you can handle slippery situations," Lana yelled back, winking at me and clearly getting the nuance of what she meant across, before pulling the door shut.

I expected to hear the sound of the shower running. Instead I saw Shireen standing in front of me, wearing the dark blue bikini, with a front clasp, which left much of her breasts on display. She had simply tossed it on, without bothering to tidy up her tousled hair or worry about the remnants of our love making that were oozing out of her pussy and leaving a healthy stain on the underside of the bikini bottom. As per Lana's suggestion, she had added a very sexy pair of heels. I had no choice but to toss my shorts back on and follow her as she shot out the front door, still carrying her musk on me.

If the catcalls had been loud, when she had appeared in her swimsuit, the response this time was absolute cacophony. Thank God, it was a time before mobile phones had been in vogue, so there was no chance of any of her appearing on the likes of YouTube. Framed by the light behind her, Shireen struck a nice pose and conversation at the party just about died down as all eyes went over to where she was. I ran right into her, not realizing she had stopped, but she lifted an arm and hooked it around my neck, stabilizing us both. "I guess both Hernan and you will be quite happy with the new outfit!" she quipped.

"Stay there, you two," Ghassan directed us as he lifted a camera to his face. I wondered where he would be getting the film developed as any photo shop coming across such material would either confiscate it or advise the religious police. Still Shireen was quite happy posing for a couple of shots with me and a lot more just by herself.