Shireen's Story: From Her Viewpoint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Professor Rickard told Akbar the last session was on erotica and by policy this was closed to visitors. I was concerned that he would not be there for the most critical sessions, but was truly committed to finishing. To be honest, the term was ending and it was important he focused on completing his courses and exams and be in good stead for the job search over the coming four to six months.

"Class, we are in the last few sessions before the course ends," the Professor advised the class, which gave me a sense of comfort.

This soon vanished when we had to set up for the first day. I was standing in front of him, my left hand resting on and covering his penis. His left hand was placed over my pussy and right one came across my right breast. We had to stay that way for quite a while and I was amazed that Fred managed to not get overly excited, even though he was allowing his fingers a bit of massage to keep the blood circulating, concurrently rubbing my privates.

The next session had me standing against a wall, with him seated between my legs. His face appeared to be buried in my crotch and my hands were in his hair. It was fairly obvious what was being represented, and the look of passion, I was asked to portray, would easily give away what was going on. Fred took every opportunity to rest up against my pussy. I was wondering if things would get any worse.

They did. The third session had him lying down, while I was seated over his crotch, bent backwards and pointing my tits skywards. My arms were at my side and he was holding both hands down to the ground. I was certain that Fred was getting excited and if I had let him, he would have put his cock into my aroused pussy.

The fourth day had me sitting in his lap, his arms around my waist and mine around his neck. What made it more difficult was the fact that our lips were locked in a sensuous kiss. There was no way I could prevent Fred kissing me the whole session and I could feel his cock throbbing hard under my torso. At least I knew that there was just one session more to negotiate.

The last picture upped the ante even further and had me on all fours, one leg slightly ahead of the other and my face reflecting immense sexual satisfaction. He was standing behind me, his hands on my ass. His penis was lined up with my privates, indicating he was entering me from behind. I could not believe that he remained composed, while his cock stayed rock hard, frequently knocking, to possibly be allowed passage, at my vaginal or anal entrances. I was in a sweat by the time the session ended.

What was worse that the car was in the garage for repairs and I had to accept Fred's invitation to drive me home. Professor Rickard handed me my cheque and a set of the best drawings from the class as mementos before we left the building.

I could not just let Fred drop me home. He had told me he liked samosas and I had promised to make some for him. He probably got the wrong idea when I asked him if he would like to come in for a bit. He chowed down on the snacks that I brought and may have been thinking about moving things forward as we looked over the charcoal drawings that the Professor had given me.

Luckily Akbar walked in, having finished his last paper. "Hi jaan," I was relieved he was home, "I got the cheque today and Professor Rickard also gave me some of the best drawings from the class through the term."

"That's great, but what is Fred doing here?"

"We finished earlier than expected and he gave me a ride home, since the car is still at the garage," I explained.

Fred looked somewhat disappointed at Akbar's arrival and before long he begged our leave. I was thankful that things had turned out the way they did.

The pictures caught Akbar's attention. "Did you actually pose in those fashions?" he asked as these were way more suggestive than any of the others he had seen me model for.

"Yes, these were exactly as you see," I confirmed.

"Is he actually fucking you in a couple of the pictures?"

"Hey certainly wanted to," I was open about Fred's intentions, "but I was not going to do it in public."

"So is that why you brought him over?" he wondered whether there were ulterior motives.

"I must say I was getting extremely turned on, particularly during the session today but there was no way that I was going to fuck him," I continued, "he did drive me over and was perhaps hoping for a little bit extra that he was not going to get, even if he had been lying naked on top of me all day."

"But darling, if you were enjoying what he was doing to your body during the class," he was pushing me, "why did you not have sex, I had no issues if you decided to make love to him?"

"Why would I sleep with a guy like that?" I told him, "don't you know that guys wearing earrings are gay, I did not want to fuck someone who sleeps with other guys."

"And I must say the guy has the ugliest penis in the world; no way that was going into me!" Fred was uncircumcised and I had never seen a dick like that before.

I was not exactly right about the earring, or the fact that Fred was probably not gay, but had done the right thing in not encouraging him. At least that's what I felt. Whether Akbar had the same opinion, was up to him to decide.

-------------------------------------------------

III -- Taking the Next Big Step

The pool party and art class far in the past, our lives had returned pretty much to the normal, with sex once or twice a week but nothing out of the ordinary. Some time before our anniversary, we were talking about fantasies. Akbar was going in circles so I asked outright what his ultimate fantasy was. Initially he was hesitant but finally blurted out that it was to see me with another man. I could not believe him and fought to keep from kicking him in the groin.

A few days later, he asked me what I thought of his fantasy but I decided to ignore him. As the days passed, he often tried to bring up the topic but I would find ways to skirt the issue. One evening when I was cornered, Akbar got my agreement that it was a nice fantasy but was unacceptable where reality was concerned. I had a litany of reasons not to attempt what he wanted: it was taboo; someone would find out; we would not respect each other afterwards; I could catch something unwanted; and so on. However he kept hammering away that my fears were baseless.

It seemed my only way out was to call his bluff; after all talk is cheap and action may not be so forthcoming. One Saturday morning I was in a very horny mood and we had some wild sex. As we lay back after relieving our most basic urges, I admitted that having thought about the whole thing I was ready, if indeed that was what he wanted. Akbar was ecstatic until after breakfast, when I asked who he intended me to have sex with. He was at a loss as far as naming a definite person was concerned. I had told him I would not agree to fuck some absolute stranger.

Considering that we had just moved to Atlanta, where he had found a solid management position with a leading snack food company, we really did not know too many people around. The folks on the West Coast might have lived on Saturn, given the distances involved and the guys from Saudi sounded even further out.

"Shireen, I give up, I do not know anyone that well in Atlanta; perhaps you have someone in mind."

"Nope, nobody here," I replied, a sense of relief coming over me. Did he really expect me to name a guy in the vicinity, not that I had one in mind?

"You've never wondered what it would be like to have a bit of variety with another guy," he kept returning to the point.

"That's not entirely true," I answered, "I guess if I were to pick anyone, it would have to be some of the guys in Saudi, like Ron, Hernan or Camille, maybe even Ghassan."

"You would sleep with those guys?" he zoned in on what I had said.

"Maybe, but only if they do not have one of those ugly looking things," I was obviously not into someone uncircumcised.

It looked like the anniversary would proceed without my getting into bed with another guy, and Akbar seemed bummed out. With a few days left in our annual celebration, he had pretty much given up on the idea of expanding my sexual horizon and planned instead to take me out to a resort in Florida. Perhaps the bluff had been well called and things would now settle down.

Sometimes, however, karma takes over and indeed I wondered if such was the case when things transpired in a way none of us had counted upon. Hernan had been on the US Immigration list for many years and was to finally become a naturalized citizen in a matter of weeks. Since he had filed in Tampa, and was to take his oath of citizenship there, we had the opportunity of being in the same state and our anniversary could really be celebrated in style. Akbar, on learning of his plans, exchanged communications with Hernan and ensured that we would meet up in Jacksonville during our trip. Apparently Hernan's naturalization, his birthday and our anniversary were all falling within the same week. Not surprisingly Akbar held off the news from me, there was not need to spook me earlier than necessary.

We checked into our hotel for a four day stay having arrived real late at night courtesy of a delayed flight. In the morning we wished each other a happy anniversary and passionately made love. Then he broke the news to me. My eyes popped and I was speechless as he advised that Hernan was joining us and that we were invited for lunch at the Marina to celebrate his new status. While I did not have to mention it, I sensed that before the day was out I would have to let another man enjoy my body and charms. I wondered if I could back out, but was unable to find a valid reason to drop the idea at such a late stage.

"So what would you want me to wear?" I asked.

"Don't wear skirts or pants," Akbar suggested, "why do you not try out one of your saris with the short blouses?"

Though I normally stayed away from Indian style clothes, much preferring Pakistani shalwar kameez suits, this sounded like a good mix of conservatism and suggestiveness: conservative in that it wrapped much of my body in yards of cloth; suggestive in that the top was barely two triangles, with the front deep enough to show significant cleavage and the back nothing but a drawstring. My belly and virtually all of my back would be bare. He had bought the sari on a trip to India and I had not yet had the opportunity to wear it.

The light pink sari made me look even lighter skinned and, since the heels were hidden by my garment, allowed me to stand much taller. The top was quite filmy and I had to forego wearing a bra that would be visible. By pulling one end of the sari across my front, I hoped my nipples would not be very visible. Of course as my mind wandered, during the drive over, the edge slipped away and we arrived at the Marina with my points quite prominent, through the sheer fabric, to the many eyes staring at me.

Hernan was waiting for us in the reception area. He shook Akbar's hand and gave him a quick hug. Done with greeting him, Hernan's arms went around my waist pulling me in; mine went across his neck since I expected it would be okay to give him a quick peck. But his lips clamped on to mine and his tongue went into my mouth. We remained in that position for a few moments beyond what would have been just friendly. I felt my legs turn to jelly wondering about the activity that was to follow.

"Shireen it is so good to see you," he almost stuttered, "you are a sight for sore eyes."

"And you are not happy to see Akbar?" I kiddingly remarked.

"Oh no, it is a treat to share my happy day with dear friends," he replied, directing me towards the restaurant, one arm still around my waist and gradually moving downwards. I did not pull his hand back up and literally sat down on it, in the booth we were led to, before he got it out from under me. Hernan had placed me next to himself on the plush two-seater, while Akbar sat across from us on a chair.

Through lunch Hernan's right hand was constantly caressing some part of my legs or body. At other times it was often placed over my left hand, with frequent squeezing being the preferred course of action. When a photographer came by, he closed the distance and planted a kiss on my cheek as the picture was taken. I did not drink, but both of the guys had quite a few rounds. Akbar was ravenous, but Hernan was too occupied with feeling me up. I hardly touched the food; since I was going to be dessert, I did not want to look bloated after eating a meal!

"Let's take sweets and coffee back at our hotel," Akbar suggested, "we can talk and do things more freely there."

I was uncertain about getting up, but Hernan was calling the valet for our vehicles in no time at all. He was driving a convertible and Akbar asked if I felt safe accompanying him to the hotel. "This sari is going to flap like crazy," I protested, but got into his vehicle anyway. As Akbar headed off via the direct highway route, we went down the coastal road. It would be about an hour before we reached the hotel, giving Akbar time enough to ensure the room was in order and that room service had delivered a significant amount of snacks and drinks.

I figured that Hernan would make a move on me. However, he remained focused on the drive. The only exception was when my sari began to flap away. He pulled the edge and tucked it under the seat belt, leaving me nearly topless. That did help keep the fabric from getting loose, but not quite succeed in distracting his attention from the road. After all, I was bare except for my top being covered by two insignificantly small pieces of transparent and silky cloth. We made small talk till we reached our hotel and my nerves began to jangle increasingly. I wondered how he could be so patient, his cock was certainly straining in his trousers!

"Do you know Hernan's birthday is tomorrow?" I told Akbar upon entering the room.

"And can you think of a birthday treat for him?" Akbar dropped a huge hint.

"Oh, why do we not let the birthday boy decide what he would like," I suggested, heading to the facilities to freshen up and fix my makeup.

In the bathroom, I psyched myself to stay in control while pondering next steps. I could not believe things had actually progressed to that stage.

"Akbar, I am getting a strange vibe from both of you," I heard Hernan asking point blank, "is there something that has to be done?"

"What do you mean?" my husband responded.

"I have never seen Shireen let me get so close to her," Hernan continued, "are you guys having marital troubles?"

"Oh, no, we have the happiest of marriages," Akbar confessed, "it is just that we are opening up to experimentation and spicing things up further."

"Such as," Hernan explored.

"Maybe a bit of variety for us, instead of being with the same person, just for an occasional change," Akbar opened up.

"Am I hearing you correct," Hernan asked for clarification, "Do you want me to make love to your wife?"

"Would that not be a real nice birthday present for you," Akbar responded, "and a fantastic anniversary experience for us?"

"I still cannot believe you, but why me?"

"Hernan, you were Shireen's best friend in Saudi," Akbar explained, "why should she not enjoy the moment with someone she likes, and I do know you are hot for her."

"You have me there," he agreed, "but are you sure Shireen will do this?"

"Maybe not alone with you right now," Akbar opined, "but with me around for reassurance we can all have a really good time."

I could not believe that the moment was upon me. Sure I could back out but I would have not only broken the promise to Akbar but also risked the friendship with Hernan. Well, I had said I would consider fucking him; just that I did not actually think it was going to happen. There was no reneging now.

I joined Akbar on the sofa while Hernan sat on the armchair next to it. As we started talking about rather mundane things, Akbar tactfully began to rub my back and ease the tension that was building up in me. Akbar soon directed the talk towards what he wanted to happen. Hernan said that he had never done anything of the sort before. So far his intimate encounters had been with regular girlfriends. He was not surprised to learn that he would be my first man aside from Akbar, and said he felt honoured. We were all getting into the spirit of things and Akbar encouraged me onwards. I gave Akbar a look that communicated, "are you really 100% sure about this?" He smiled back, remarking, "Happy anniversary sweetie, enjoy your treat!"

This was the point of no return. Hernan tenderly took my hand and led me to the bed. I raised my head towards Hernan and he brushed my hair with his hand. We both started touching each others' bodies; Hernan caressing my petticoat covered thighs, while I rubbed his shoulders. Our eyes met and we moved towards each other. Before I knew it, we were locked in a very eager and passionate kiss.

"Would you like to undress her or do you mind if I unwrap this beauty?" Hernan asked Akbar after our mouths separated. Receiving the signal to go ahead, he stood me up and pulled at one end of the sari. True to Indian cinematic style, I twirled a few times, as the fabric left my body. Soon the sari was off and tossed aside and I awaited his next move, my chest heaving mightily. Hernan untied the back of my blouse and pulled the garment off, exposing my breasts. As he massaged and rubbed my neck, shoulders and back and squeezed my breasts, I lay down in pleasure, his kisses moving down to my stomach. While nuzzling the area below my navel, he loosened the petticoat and slid it off to uncover skin pink panties. He quickly took off his shirt and I started to kiss and rub his body right away. Hernan asked me to stand, and as I did he dropped the panties around my ankles. I was totally naked for the first time since birth in front of a man who was not my husband or father. Charged up by the atmosphere, I had a healthy glow on my cheeks and skin, my fully shaven pussy was ripe to be enjoyed and the heels I was wearing added to the sexy visage. Hernan drank in the scene and whispered in my ear, "you are the prettiest woman I have ever been with; I do not know what I did to deserve this." I blushed red even though I was in a most intimate situation with him and my nipples perked up.

Hernan moved his mouth down to my pubic area. On one hand I could not believe I was well and truly doing what Akbar wanted me to, on the other I was in heaven, enjoying the sensation fully as Hernan licked, sucked and tongue massaged my clit, vagina and anus. He had good stamina and continued doing this for a good ten minutes while I cried out with pleasure. Though standing while being worked upon, I could feel that my legs would buckle under me at any moment due to the state of arousal I was in. Finally he got up and helped me back on the bed, letting my legs dangle over the side.

Akbar hopped over, planted a kiss on my lips and suggested that it was Hernan's turn to get serviced. Standing in front of me, Hernan pulled his jeans and underwear down, sporting a huge erection. I was a little nervous, given that this was the first cock, other than Akbar's, that I was seeing in earnest. I was surprised at the length and girth of his member, which certainly was somewhat larger than Akbar's, and also pleased that his genital area was not overly hairy and that he was circumcised. I stared at it for a bit and then shyly started to rub and feel it, holding his balls with one hand while massaging the dick with the other.

Hernan put his hands behind my head and bent forward so his cock was in line with my mouth. Given that I had never given a blow job to Akbar, I wondered how to react. For a moment I was confused and unsure, but since I was doing so many things for the first time that day, it seemed the right thing to try oral sex too. After playing with his balls and contemplating his cock for a while, I used both hands to grab his cock, stared at the head for a few seconds, gave Akbar a smile and a "here goes" look, closed my eyes and put it in my mouth. It did not taste bad, or good, just meaty. I did not really know what to do next, but Hernan helped by whispering directions on what to do and I quickly caught on that I needed to both suck and lick his cock. I began to follow instructions and soon noted that he was beginning to moan with pleasure. Thankfully, he pulled out from my mouth, just in time, and sent a stream of his semen across from my breasts to below my waist.