Shirley And Nicky. Girly Night Out

Story Info
Shirley and Nicky enjoy each other in a hotel.
2k words
21k
9
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPovey
MrPovey
85 Followers

Shirley's 44th birthday was looming and as usual I was pretty clueless as to what to buy her. I had to constantly remind myself at birthdays and Christmas that lacy underwear was more of a present for me.

Andrea Bocelli had released a new cd so that was a good starting point, something I could wrap up for the day but I needed to get something more substantial. She'd often said during our love making, "If I could let one other bloke fuck me it would be Andrea Bocelli."

God smiled on me and Bocelli was playing a concert in my neck of the woods, OK, I couldn't arrange a shag for her but at least she could listen to and watch him. The concert was close enough to get to easily but far enough away to entail an overnight in a hotel. A night in a hotel, anywhere, has always had a very pleasant effect on Shirley, ever since she was young. That being it turns her on for reasons I have never bothered to find out, and, she likes to dress up and fuck.

So I bought us a pair of tickets and booked a hotel room for Saturday, planning to get in early to the hotel. Potential for an early shag, dinner then concert; and back to the hotel for a potential secondary shag. I am a genius!

Every week Shirley goes to the gym with one of her friends, Nicky, she has known her for at least ten years. Nicky is about the same age and just as fit, also blonde, smaller tits than Shirley's 34c pair. Nice legs. I definitely would. Every week Nicky pulls up to the gate in her soft top and collects Shirley to go out to the gym. They go for a drink in a bar afterwards. Every nice warm day when she is due, I ask the same question of Shirley. "Do you think Nicky will have her top down today." She knows I am not talking about the car, but it's just banter so it's OK.

I try to time things so that I am in the front garden when Nicky turns up, that way I get to leer into the car while she waits for Shirley and look at her legs in her short skirt and her pert little tits in her 'T' shirt which is her habitual daytime outfit. Shirley will be dressed similarly, short skirt 'T' shirt so I get a double whammy when she jumps in beside her friend. They sit and chat for a moment while I enjoy the view before shooting off together. They are good friends. Strangely I have never met her husband in all the years.

A couple of days before our weekend away I get a call from my MD. The vice President from the US is flying in for the weekend and I will be needed with a few others for a dinner Saturday evening so my weekend is screwed. Shirley is not going to be happy. That night I get home and although she's disappointed I don't get a lot of grief, it's not my fault. "Look," I say," The tickets for the concert are bought and paid for, the hotel is booked and paid for, why don't you ask Nicky if she would like to go with you?"

"Well it won't be the same if you aren't there," she says, but after some little encouragement she says she'll ask Nicky.

Next day she tells me Nicky is up for it so on Saturday afternoon I wave them both off , both in short skirts showing lots of leg and both in 'T' shirts. Nicky has her top down, but sadly only on the car.

When they get to the hotel they book in after some short discussion at reception as to why they are not actually Mr & Mrs as booked. In the room they drop their bags and decide to go for a quick drink before dinner, then go back to the room to change and head off to the concert.

Shirley likes a glass of wine but can't handle much, Nicky is almost tea total but they order a bottle of red and settle in for a drink before dinner. Dinner comes around, the wine goes down and they have a couple of hours before the concert so decide they'll drink another bottle before heading up to our room, (or should it be their room now) to change. Both of them are a little bit pissed but not staggering.

As they get into the room something dawns on them both that had not registered before; it's a double room; with a double bed. I had obviously booked a double and no thought about changing it to a twin had crossed the girls minds. They stood, without speaking for a moment both a little unsure. Nicky looked at her watch, "It's getting a bit late to ask them to change things," she said, "We're only her for one night, I'm not bothered if you're not."

Shirley was fine with it and said so. She flopped onto the bed and Nicky went into the bathroom, when she came out her skirt was gone and she was in bra and panties only. She stood at the foot of the bed and then decided to clamber on. They had seen each other in bra and panties only many times before in store changing rooms when shopping for clothes but here, in a private room with no one else around it seemed a little more ; intimate.

Shirley had said to me after clothes buying trips in the past that Nicky had a good body so she had obviously checked her out.

Anyway if Nicky was happy to be in her underwear only Shirley was too and she sat up in bed to slip her 'T' shirt and skirt off. The wine was starting to work its magic and Nicky, sensing Shirley taking her top off reached around to undo her own bra. She was feeling a bit pissed and having got the straps off her shoulders struggled for a moment before the fastening came open and she was able to throw it onto the bottom of the bed. She lay on her side, then rolled half onto her back and said, "I am a bit pissed Shirley."

They both lay in silence, Shirley listening to Nicky's deep breaths as she seemingly drifted off to sleep. Shirley lifted on her elbow to take off her bra and settled back on the bed beside Nicky. Both of them in panties only. After several minutes Shirley realised she had been watching Nicky's breast rise and fall as she slept, nipple erect. Now Shirley likes cock and had never had any inclination towards other women, so was surprised to find herself tempted to stretch out and touch Nicky's tit. She resisted , Nicky moaned a little and moved slightly, deep asleep.

Shirley was feeling the effect of the red wine now and as with drink, any inhibitions fell away a little. She stretched out her hand and ran a finger over Nicky's nipple, halted and waited to see any reaction, then she gently circled the dark areola and back onto the nipple. Nicky didn't move but continued to breathe deeply. Shirley reached out again and this time slid her hand across Nicky's entire breast, brushing the nipple with her palm. Again, nothing from Nicky, so she took the nipple very softly between her thumb and finger and squeezed it for a second. Nicky rolled fully onto her back, she hadn't been asleep.

Shirley quickly withdrew her hand, nervous, and embarrassed to have been caught touching her friend like this, then she noticed that Nicky had her hand down the front of her panties. She hadn't been asleep at all, her heavy breathing had been for altogether other reasons. "Carry on." Said Nicky, without opening her eyes, and with only a seconds hesitation Shirley returned to feeling her friends breast.

Nicky's hand was moving in her panties and Shirley could see one knuckle rising and falling under the material and she recognised this from when she lay in bed at home fingering herself. "Don't you finger yourself Shirley?" asked Nicky very directly.

Shirley, a little shocked heard herself say, "Yes, Yes I do."

"Well?" said Nicky, and Shirley, feeling the wetness in her own panties slipped her hand down and into her slit.

"Don't stop what you were doing." Nicky said as she rolled further over toward Shirley and slipped her free hand into Shirley's panties onto the back of Shirley's hand and helped as her fingers slipped in out of her hole. Shirley shuddered and an involuntary murmur slipped from her lips as she leaned to grasp Nicky's breast. Both women lay looking intensely at each other now as they fingered themselves and felt the soft flesh of their long time friends. Nicky leaned in a little closer and they kissed.

Nicky was now leaning over Shirley with one hand in her own panties and a finger alongside Shirley's sharing her slit. Shirley took her free hand and slipped it between Nicky's legs, who was now part kneeling over her friend. Suddenly Nicky knelt up completely and Shirley wondered if the realisation of what these two long time friends were doing was too shocking for Nicky, but she need not have been concerned, keeping a finger in Shirley Nicky eased herself down the bed till she could lean over at Shirley's crotch.

She slid her finger out of Shirley and pulling her panties to one side dipped her head and kissed her on her pussy. Shirley withdrew her fingers but only far enough to spread her lips for her friend, and soon Nicky was lying against Shirley's thighs , her tongue flicking over her clit, fingers tracing her wet slit and occasional penetrations of her dainty fingers into Shirley's hole. Shirley was moaning loudly but neither of them were concerned at the noise, too busy with what they were doing. She started to press back against Nicky's face and reached a hand over to pull back Nicky's blonde hair, now sticking on her face and Shirley's wet pussy.

Suddenly bucking Shirley took Nicky by surprise as she thrust her pussy forward into Nicky's face and came with a loud squeal. Nicky moved her hand over Shirley's pussy as a little flood of juice slid out of her and down onto her panties and the sheets of the bed. She slid a glistening wet finger back into Shirley who sucked air in over her teeth noisily letting Nicky know how lovely this felt.

"You could return the favour." said Nicky rolling onto her back and Shirley lifted herself onto all fours but instead of crawling to Nicky's pussy, lifted a leg over Nicky so her pussy hovered above Nicky's face. She lowered herself. Nicky understood what she wanted and as Nicky moved her panties out of the way and ran her tongue along Shirley's slit, Shirley dropped her head onto Nicky's pussy and licked the entire length of her slit and back. Stopping to suck at Nicky's pussy lips, and sliding a finger into her while her tongue played over her clit.

Both women murmured and moaned letting each other know how much they were enjoying the whole thing and they continued like this for several minutes until Nicky said, "I'm cumming." Followed by a near shriek, which now took Shirley by surprise. Shirley pressed two fingers into her friend and Nicky responded by thrusting against Shirley's hand. Again they licked and fingered each other until Nicky let out yet another shriek and Shirley followed with a shuddering orgasm of her own.

Both lay in a pool of their own juices , both sweaty and sticky. A haze of that wonderful sent of woman rose around them. They lay like this for several moments, partly recovering, partly unsure of how a long standing friendship had arrived at this point. "Christ." Said Shirley eventually, feeling the need to say something, "After 10 years of friendship, are we suddenly lesbians."

"Well, personally I was just thinking that I wished the guys were here because I am in the mood for a length of dick in me." Answered a forthright Nicky.

There was a brief pause when Shirley said. "I have my dildo in my luggage."

MrPovey
MrPovey
85 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Why is this garbage not in Lesbian?

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Why is this garbage not in lesbian?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nicely done.

I nicely paced, quite believable simple story of "exploration."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Supper Club Sex Club Ch. 01 Abby sets her husband up for a night he'll never forget.in Loving Wives
First MMF The first time I shared my wife.in Loving Wives
Fifty Steps Wife parties on when husband has to leave.in Loving Wives
Two King Beds Two married couples are forced to share a hotel room.in Group Sex
Exposing Ourselves Wives entice the other's husband.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories