Shirley Becomes a Maid

Story Info
A bondage story of a girl being used by her friend's brother.
1.8k words
4.18
39.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nerdick
Nerdick
7 Followers

It was a beautiful Friday, and Shirley was having the day off to have some alone time. She shares a room with her friend Rachel and Rachel's brother Alex. On this lazy day off, she was scrolling through her Facebook feed, when something made her pause. It was a Cosmopolitan post about Bondage in the bed. She suddenly felt damp and squirming down there. She has been in a dry spell for a few months now. And with the burdening project she had just finished at work she realised she hadn't even had the time to pleasure herself.

Intrigued and aroused she goes through the article and finds something interesting. She looked at the time. It was only noon and neither of the other two will be back by evening. Time to be a little naughty she thought to herself and began to undress.

Shirley was wheat coloured with short hair. She had a lean figure but was well endowed. Her butt and breasts would always pop out irrespective of the dress she wore. She assessed her firm breasts by lifting and weighing them as her bra fell to the floor. She wiggled her ass and got the panties out of the equation as well.

She went on to bring some rope from the shelves, which were used for drying washed clothes. She also took a pillow and placed it about the centre of the bed. She began to tie her legs to the poles of the bed. She was getting wet down there realising what she is doing to herself. She made a cuff out of the rope and somehow forced her hands into it. She was now naked and tied up lying face down ass up on the bed.

Shirley then started humping the pillow slowly. She was really in the mood and not getting any dick for months had her excited already. Her swollen clit was getting the attention it deserved. Her pace increased along with her moans. She was letting herself enjoy the heat of the moment. She didn't care if the neighbours heard. And the pillow pushed her to a shivering orgasm like no man has ever had. Her pussy lips pulsed as the orgasm ended.

She had juices all over her thighs and a bit over the bed. She had to clean herself and change the sheets. She got up on her knees and elbows and pulled her hands out of the cuff. Alas, it wouldn't come out. She repeatedly tried and only bruised her wrists against the ropes. She couldn't imagine the embarrassment if she can't let loose of the rope now. She could only try but the rope wouldn't budge.

Alex arrives home and opens the door shouting "Yo I'm home". He swings it open and stood there watching a naked Shirley tied up on the bed to his disbelief. Shirley turns her head and realises its Alex. "WTF! Shirley," he groaned. The room smelled of sex. He notices her long legs and moves his gaze up along her thighs to her round and firm butt. He could see juices dried up near her thighs and the wet patches on the bed cover.

"Hmm Alex, help me with this fast, it's embarrassing," Shirley begged. He stood there frozen admiring more of her body, until her begging voice disturbed him.

"Ok wait let me get you out of whatever the heck you were doing," said Alex. Shirley didn't notice him smirking. He goes behind her, just so that she can't turn her head and see him. He takes out his phone and starts picturing at different angles. Shirley froze as she heard the sound of the camera shutter going off.

"What are you doing Alex?" she asked hesitantly.

"Wouldn't it be better if the world knew that the charming Shirley they see daily could be this slutty," he laughed.

She tugged at the rope hopelessly. "Alex stop it," she screamed at the top of her voice. She was clearly frustrated but felt powerless to resist Alex. Alex was already getting a boner in his pants knowing the whole of Shirley is for him to play with.

"Why are you doing this Alex? Get me out of this please," she cried.

"I will, I will," Alex nods his head while continuing to record her. He pinches her lips with his thumb and forefinger. Mmahww, she moaned in pain.

"You like that Shirley? I think you'll make a nice bitch for myself," Alex proudly said. Shirley couldn't fathom the words she just heard, but yet it was true that she liked his touch. "You will do what I say and the world won't know your secret sluttly version," Alex grinned.

"Hmm," Shirley reluctantly nodded. Those pictures would ruin her career as well as personally.

"Good, Good, Just what i wanted to hear," said Alex. He slowly traced his hands over her shoulders to neck to her back and finally slapped the left cheek of her firm ass. Shirley gave out a moan as he slapped. Alex knew she was liking it. Encourage by that fact he starts smacking both cheeks alternatively. Shirley whimpered for every slap but she never complained. "I love the subtle moans you let out," said Alex.

Shirley realised she was getting wet and could feel her pussy twitching. After all she has been teasing herself until a while back. She was thoroughly enjoying Alex's touch and welcomed it even though he was rough. Alex notices her wetness.

"Hmmm someone is enjoying it much but unwilling to accept it," said Alex. He spread her ass to get a better view of her now wet sex. He caressed her inner thighs, spread her legs a bit and massaged around her pussy. Shirley couldn't help and was audibly moaning, she let herself to enjoy the setting. Wasn't it her desire to be used while being tied.

Alex got into the bed and stood on his knees such that her body was in between his legs. He rubbed her back with both his hands, right from her shoulder to her feet. Shirley was loving it as all of her flesh was being caressed. He grabbed and kneaded her handful breasts, while occasionally pinching and twisting her nipples. He could feel her nipples getting hard.

Shirley began to feel Alex's hardness through his pants as it rubbed against her ass and thighs while he was busy at her breasts. "Oh god he is going to fuck me," she thought.

"I know what you are thinking Shirley. You are not getting it unless you beg for it," said Alex. He looked into her eyes stroking his bulge through the fabric. Her eyes were wet but she didn't have tears.

"I just want to get out. I'll do whatever you want," exclaimed Shirley.

"I want you to ask your master exactly what you want," demanded Alex. A shock travelled her body as Alex called himself to be her master. She had always wanted to be dominated and none her previous partners were into it. She just didn't know Alex was going to be the person.

"Please fuck me," she whispered.

"A little louder my sweet bitch," Alex groaned, as he pinched one of her nipples.

"Please fuck my aching wet pussy with all your cock," Shirley let out loudly. She was no more embarrassed, she wanted this and she was ready to be used as a slave.

"Ahh yesss that's a good bitch. You are mine forever," Alex announced as he unzipped.

Alex was fully erect with 7 inches of cock and it jumped out ready to fuck. Shirley caught a glimpse of it and whispered "Oh god!" to herself. She now knew what was going to hit her. Alex lifted her ass and placed on the pillow. The pussy presented itself nicely to Alex. Maybe I should prepare you a bit for this, he put a finger in her wet sex and dig deeper into your tight warm hole. Shirley shook at the first touch at her pussy after enduring a long teasing. She lifted her head and gasped at the unbearable pleasure she was receiving through Alex's fingering. Looking at her reaction Alex pushed in two more fingers.

"Aaah Owww," Shirley moaned.

"Soooo hot Shirley. You look so fucking hot with three fingers deep in your pussy," Alex exclaimed.

It was time the sex started. He spit on his cock to make it wet and starts rubbing its head along her buttcrack. "Hmmmm," Shirley controlled her moans as Alex rubbed his length against her. Alex was unable to wait anymore and pushed inside of her.

"I know you are clean Shirley so don't mind me going raw," Alex said. First the head popped into the pussy. The rest of the cock slid in easily, thanks to the flowing wetness of Shirley's vagina.

"AAAGH...," Shirley cried as Alex pushed his cock deeper.

"Oh my god Shirley," Alex groaned as he was balls deep in her. Shirley could feel his balls come to rest against her ass. He swiftly pulled out as her walls contracted. Both moaned out in primal pleasure. "This is the tightest hole my cock has ever got to fuck Shirley," Alex complimented her. He penetrated back again, more smoother this time. Shirley whimpered as he began to fuck. "That's right Shirley moan like a bitch. You naughty ass deserve to be fucked without compromise," Alex groaned. His strides got faster and harder.

Shirley just lay there and took the pounding in her pussy like the bitch she wanted to be, letting Alex know that he owned her. Alex slowed down and his strokes went deeper. "I am going to come," Alex announced. "You want my seeds filling your hole, don't you?" Alex asked as he continued thrusting.

"No, please no," she begged, when in truth she wanted to receive his massive load. Her denial turned on Alex even more.

"Oh my god, Shirleyyyyy," Alex screamed as he thrusted one last time. His cock pumped shoots of cum into Shirley's warm little hole. She was loving the feel of Alex's member throbbing deep inside her. She could feel hot cum cover the walls of her pussy.

"Ughhh Ummm," she whimpered lying beneath Alex.

"Thank you Shirley," Alex said as he stumbled upon her body with his cock still inside growing limp. He tilted her head and kissed her hardly. Shirley received it well and reciprocated.

"You are mine Shirley. And mine only," Alex said.

"Yes daddy," Shirley replied. Alex smiled and started to grow again. Shirley didn't realise yet that she was in for a night of ruthless fucking. And the beginning of a beautiful new Master-maid relationship.

*****

Feedback and Comments are welcome. Do help a beginner writer.

It turns me on very much to know that I helped someone orgasm. Please do write to me your personal experience with the story.

Nerdick
Nerdick
7 Followers