Shirley Flashes in a Pub

Story Info
Shirley flashing and getting touched up in public.
3.1k words
4.35
38.5k
31
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPovey
MrPovey
85 Followers

"You're a pervert then," said Shirley, "You wanting me to flash and let other blokes touch me up, and fantasising about me being screwed by them, makes you a pervert."

"Well that means me and about 50% of the male population then, because it's one of the biggest male fantasies." I said a bit defensively. "Look; when we go out you get dressed up so you look great, yes? I see other blokes looking at you and I don't think they are wondering where you bought your dress from. I know, because I am a bloke, that they are thinking, 'She's fit I'd like to shag her!' and that, my darling wife gives me a hard on, so if that makes me a perv', then I am!"

"So, me flirting with other blokes and letting them get a flash of tit or a quick look at my knickers is not going to end up with a jealous row? And you actually like it?" she asked for confirmation.

"Spot on, I don't ever think about doing stuff that ends our relationship, my fantasies are basically you getting your rocks off, me getting my rocks off and some lucky Bastards doing the same, knowing that we are ultimately going to screw like rabbits because of it." I was really trying to sound like I knew what I was talking about but this was deep water for me. I knew I couldn't just blurt out 'I like the idea of watching you being fucked,' but, at the end of the day that was the case.

We sat in a thoughtful silence for a moment or two before Shirley came back with "I still think that you are a pervert."

"OK," I said, "So you have never ever thought that you would like to take a length off one of the guys in the office, or wondered if some bloke at work was looking at your tits in a tight shirt, never wondered if the blokes make sexual remarks about you when you leave the office?"

"I'm not saying that , I'm just saying it seems a bit, well I don't know." and she went quiet for a while. "I have to admit I like the idea of men finding me attractive but I never thought you would be happy about it." She said finally.

I thought I'd leave it there for now and anyway we had finished on a pretty positive note. She hadn't told me to bugger off.

At the end of the week we both got back from work and Shirley asked what we were doing for the weekend, I suggested a few drinks in a local pub and a meal after, if we fancied it. We hadn't touched on our earlier discussion at all. "Where shall we go" asked Shirley, adding "I'll want know what to wear."

I just looked at her because this led back to me being a pervert, I cocked my head on one side. "Something short, something tight, something floaty; lots of cleavage, high heels" I raised both hands in the palms up 'what did you expect?' gesture.

"OK." She said with no argument, and disappeared into the bathroom to shower and dress. I shaved while she showered, I scraped a few hours growth off my face and watched her in the mirror as she soaped her body, hands lathering her tits, possibly a bit more than needed, and foaming the hair on her bush.

"Need any help with that? I asked, but didn't get an answer.

I dressed pretty quickly and sat down for the inevitable wait till Shirley was ready. When she came into the living room she had on a white flared halter neck dress tied at the back, meaning bare shoulders and back - no bra. Yep no bra. A good 3 inches of leg above the knee showing. and white high heeled shoes. She gave me a twirl as usual and her flared dress spun upward easily to reveal hold up stockings, when she came to a stop she lifted the hem of the dress on one leg till I could see her knickers. White and lacy.

"Happy? Pervert." she asked.

I was too busy containing an erection to say anything much, I blew the dramatic silent whistle meaning 'holy shit.' She understood that. At 44 she really looked at her peak, 34c tits, great figure.

As I got up to get my car keys she slipped on a rain coat, tan coloured, with a tie up belt. She didn't fix the buttons, just pulled it around her and loosely knotted the belt. It was the same length as the dress. She pulled the collar up around her bobbed ash blonde hair. Moving over to the sofa she made an issue of bending over to pick up her shoulder bag, no lady like knee bending just a straight from the waist, bad for your back, bend, and I got a fair eyeful of her stocking tops. "I don't remember the dress or the coat," I Said, which normally would have been received with some comment about them being ages old.

But this evening she looked knowingly at me and said, "That's because I bought them today; for this evening"

When we got to the pub, Shirley was a little bit fidgety in the car. "OK?" I asked.

"OK." She answered straight away, no hesitation.

So we got out and walked across the car park, I was a bit behind her as I'd stopped to lock the car, "Very, very nice!" I said, watching her walk ahead. She looked over her shoulder at me with no comment.

When we got to the pub door we both stopped, Shirley turned towards me and I gave her a looking up and down, enjoying the view. "Off you go first, get up to the bar, buy yourself a drink and I'll follow in a minute." She was about to protest so I cut her short, tightening her belt a little for her, "No one is going to show any obvious interest if you have a bloke draped over you." She thought about it for a minute.

"OK." But don't be too long. She went into the pub and I left it no more than 30 seconds before following her in, just to make it look as if we weren't together. She walked to the bar, an old couple were just taking their drinks back to their seat. A couple of guys were at the far end on stools. A group of younger guys, late twenties - early thirties, were standing together at the other end of the bar. They were noisier than everyone else, looked like rugby types. One even had a few plasters. I guessed they had been playing at the local amateur club and come in for a post match beer. Shirley stood between the two groups at the bar and ordered a glass of wine.

The two guys at the end of the bar enjoying their pint in silence seemed not to see her, the rugby guys still a bit noisy checked her out. Highest level of interest was in the length of her raincoat and therefore her legs, but she wasn't moving much and apart from a few casual glances they rather gave up trying. This wasn't how I expected things. I took my phone out of my pocket and texted her. ' Take your coat off, walk past these blokes, hang it up before going back to your bar stool'...send.

Shirley's phone bleeped to tell her she had a text, she took the phone from her raincoat pocket and read it. She nodded, looked up to see where I was sitting. Dropping her phone into her bag she undid the belt of her coat, shrugging her shoulders and the coat started to fall back, she shook her shoulders till it was free of her arms.

Her braless tits were pressing forward in her halter neck as she held her arms behind her to catch the coat. The noise level from the rugby boys dropped to a near silence. Two of them had their back to her the other three were facing her at the other side of the group. The third in line lifted his pint to his mouth and as his elbow bent he gave one of the two without a view a bump and nodded towards Shirley. He turned immediately and his mate turned to see what he was looking at. The five of them took in the scenery as she made her way past the guys to the coat rail. The guys automatically checked her out as she past and repositioned a little when she stopped to hang up her coat.

Shirley is 5 foot tall and the world is designed for people around 6 inches taller. She stretched up to hang her coat and the hem of her dress moved up her legs. The five guys stood, now totally silent, watching. She wasn't successful and looked for the hanging loop on her coat before trying again, she stretched up again and her dress moved higher still till the top of her stockings just showed. She eased up onto her toe to reach the coat hook and her dress eased further up. The guys had stopped drinking now. Her shoulders and back naked and as she stretched, just a hint of side tit in her halter neck. A red and green tattoo on her right shoulder blade of two cherries linked together moved as she reached up.

One of the five moved across behind her and stretched his arm over her to grasp her coat, "Would you like me to put it up?" he asked and she looked up at him smiling.

"Thanks, that would be nice." Maybe he did mean the coat.

He moved aside and she raised her hands to her neck to check the ties on the halter, both tits moved up under the soft material as she did. She started to walk back to her stool but the guys had spread themselves out in a roughish circle and she had to move through the middle of them to get back to her drink. As she moved through the group one said, "Nice cherries."

She rolled her head sideways and again said, "Thank you." She glanced over to me. I was busy looking like I was a sad git deeply interested in my mobile, which in fact I was, as I watched the action on the screen while the camcorder ran.

I texted her again, "While you are getting your phone out of your bag all of these blokes are looking up your skirt at your arse."

She got back to her stool and her mobile bleeped, she bent over to her bag and retrieved it, read the text and tried to suppress a laugh. "Problems?" said one of the blokes.

"Well, I was waiting for a friend to come over for a drink but she's texted to say something's come up and she won't make it. So ..." she started reversing onto her bar stool and made a pretence of not being able to quite get her bum up onto it, making her dress ride up at the side flashing some thigh. "So I guess I'll be heading home." She struggled up onto the stool and a good view of her legs came into focus for all the guys.

"May as well finish your drink," one of the guys said, but she screwed up her face, "Not one for drinking on my own, especially in a pub." she said.

"I'm Ian," he pointed at the others, "Dave, Stewart, Gra and Pete, now you know us so you aren't drinking alone," and he waved her over. Shirley waited for a split second as if considering then carefully slid forward and off her stool so her dress rode high up her legs at the front and her stocking tops came fully into view, her dress hooked onto the top of the stool and the flare allowed her to jump down without the dress following closely and she flashed her thighs for them.

"Ooops!" she laughed and brushed the dress down at the front but had to turn a little as the stool held onto the back of her hem and it rode higher still now with stockings and her knickers showing. She got free and moved closer to the little group, She proffered a hand and said, "I'm Shirley."

Ian leaned in and gave her a peck on the cheek lingering to get a view at her tits close up in her halter neck. Stewart put his hand forward and shook hers, Dave leaned in to kiss her as did Gra, and they moved aside to accommodate her so she ended up in the centre of the group. "As I said earlier, nice cherries, nice tattoo as well", before she could say anything he continued. "Seen the tattoo guys?" and he put his hand on her shoulder to turn her back towards the others. The ties on her halter neck dangled very slightly over it and he used the opportunity to lift the ties aside. Shirley made no objection to any of this touching.

They stood chatting for a while with general conversation about who worked where, and who did what, when Shirley checked through a gap between two of the guys to see what I was doing. I caught her eye and pushed a stool near to me , she lifted her head in recognition and looked around her for a bar stool.

Pete seen her searching and said, "Want to sit?!" and he grabbed a stool and pulled it between them all for her. She held her wine glass out and Stewart took it from her as she went through the procedure of trying to reverse onto the stool.

Once again her dress was pushed up at the sides flashing a pleasant amount of thigh, she slowly patted the dress down and grasping the sides of the stool cushion eased herself back onto it. Her tits bobbed from side to side as she did making her nipples rub against the inside of her halter top turning them more visible than usual. Shirley has nipples that spend more time erect, even on a warm day, than not, so this was extra obvious. Then, aware that the guys were checking her tits out, she moved her hands to the back of her halter dress; her hard nipples now totally un-obscured by her arms "Damn." she said, "The bow is coming undone".

Given that these guys were all rugby types the near scrum that followed was no surprise. They all moved forward to see if they could help and she was obscured from my view. She was out of sight for several moments and I thought about moving to get a better view. Typical, they were fiddling with her dress tie and I couldn't see anything! They were moving only slightly so it took a couple of minutes before a gap appeared between a couple of them through which I could get a sight of her.

When the gap opened I was astonished, Shirley was still on the stool , but now with Dave behind her and her dress undone at the neck with the halter pulled down at the front showing her tits, Dave had a hand around cupping a tit and tweaking a nipple. Her dress had risen high on her legs and both Ian and Gra had a hand up it, trying to ease her legs open. Things had evidently gone a bit too far for her, or maybe , too quickly so she was struggling a bit to get off the stool. As she slid off onto her feet again her dress was pulled up high so she was standing, stockinged legs and knickers completely exposed , her dress top down and her tits out.

Her nipples were bullet hard and erect, both Ian and Gra moved their hands quickly to her knickers and I watched as she got a rough fingering from one then the other, Dave was still mauling her tits and Stewart; still holding her glass of wine, dipped his face to her tits. The guys shifted position again and Shirley disappeared from my view for the second time.

I checked around the room and my 5 foot tall wife was out of sight in the group of guys with none of the few drinkers aware of anything happening.

At last they moved again, slightly, and Shirley was leaning against the stool, dress up but not so high her knickers were in sight. She was tying the halter neck again at the back of her neck. As she looked through a gap between two of them she spotted me and licked her lips and raised her eyebrows briefly. She was obviously enjoying this, much to my surprise. She reached out for her wine glass again and took the last from it. Ian collected her coat and handed it to her, as her put it around her shoulders I could see his hands slip inside it to fondle her tits. She stood like this enjoying her tits being felt by a stranger before pulling her coat closed and tying the belt.

A brief conversation followed and I thought she would be going out with these guys in tow but no, after giving each of them a kiss, she left; on her own. I was on my feet quickly, nearly tripping over my own hard on. Outside she was in the car park, trembling a bit but not upset. Just horny.

"What happened? I said, "How come you left them like that?" adding "I thought you were doing great, I thought you were enjoying it."

"My pervert husband , I was enjoying it, and the guys were enjoying it, but I have no intention of being fucked by a bunch of rugby guys in a public bar!" She walked across the car park towards our car, I followed behind, she looked even hotter now and I had a massive hard on. I suddenly thought that I had screwed up, why had I picked such a stupid venue for this.

"You owe me dinner if you remember." she said climbing into the car.

"I could have picked a better place for you , couldn't I?" I said. Just a little crestfallen.

"Well you could have picked a different, place, but then, I wouldn't have met these guys from the rugby club; and I wouldn't have been able to arrange to meet them next weekend for a drink after rugby; at their club; on their turf where they know their way around..."

MrPovey
MrPovey
85 Followers