Shirley Flashes in a Pub Ch. 02

Story Info
Shirley finds another way to explore flashing.
2.8k words
14.5k
8
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPovey
MrPovey
85 Followers

After Shirley's evening of flashing in a pub she had arranged to meet a bunch of rugby guys the next weekend. As soon as she got home she started to have second thoughts and although the whole idea had us both aroused enough to be shagging at every opportunity, by the weekend she had totally changed her mind.

"I know it's your fantasy," she said, "But it's me who is going to be fucked and I prefer not to, though I do like the idea now of other blokes looking and having a crafty feel."

Well this worked for me and I was happy to reassure her of my agreement as I stove off another hard on and considered our next move.

I didn't need to.

Shirley was part of an all male team at work, who regularly met after hours, in different groups, for various social days and evenings, she was often left out as being the only female the guys assumed she wouldn't be interested. Tenpin bowling, five-a-side Sundays, Camera club, Golf day and the most popular; getting hammered.

Shirley overheard the guys discussing a Saturday get together and not being involved asked why she was excluded from this kind of thing, Lee a bit shame faced said it was golf this Saturday and she was welcome, she thought about it and without wishing to prove the 'I told you so stream of thought' had to say no.

A few weeks later she was asked if she fancied going bowling one evening and she duly agreed, it was pleasant enough but not particularly her thing. Alcohol was consumed, the blokes were as cheeky as they thought they could get away with being and she enjoyed that part. She might try it another time if she was at a loose end, but on balance not an exciting prospect.

Bob was unwrapping a parcel in the office. "Lunch already?" said Shirley.

"It's a new lense I've sent for - portraiture, it's what we are doing next in camera club."

"So you lot are actually serious about it are you?"

"Well some of us more so than others, a few have dropped out because of the cost of equipment and hire of studios. In fact Lee has spoken to the boss about using one of the old unoccupied offices here to save a few quid."

He fiddled with his new lense and they both got on with work.

Later in the day Peter, the boss, called into the main office. "Bob," he said, "is this studio idea going to cost me anything? And would it be open to everyone?" Bob thought for a moment.

"Well it's Lee's idea but anyone interested would be welcome and I guess we would be running a few lights at the companies expense."

"OK. Go ahead but the company won't be insuring any equipment so lock the room when not in use and I won't be involved."

When Lee came back Bob passed on the message and over a few days and evenings they were in and out of the spare office with differing bits of kit. "We're using the studio on Saturday afternoon if you are interested Shirl." said Lee, " just doing some general set up work, you'd be welcome if you want to come along."

"I don't even have a camera, and I know nothing about photography either."

"Well that's the whole point, we are all learning and we share equipment to keep the cost down."

She said she might and they left it at that till Friday afternoon when Shirley asked if they were still going ahead next day, she wasn't sure she would bother.

"Supposed to be, but Caroline, the agency model, has cried off so most of the guys have cancelled. Bob, Paul and me are probably doing still life stuff. Unless you fancy filling in?"

"Bugger off ." said Shirley.

"No seriously, it's easy and you would get to have a go taking some shots as well, works for everyone probably."

Shirley thought for a moment, "What would I have to wear?"

"Whatever you want, it's about the photography not the clothes."

She thought for another second, "OK count me in."

Saturday came and Shirley turned up in her jeans and a T-shirt. The guys seemed real keen; she posed for a stream of photos and enjoyed being watched. The guys posed in return and she was shown how to take photos and some technical stuff, lighting, aperture settings etc was explained. Afterwards they went for a drink and it had been a pleasant afternoon and Shirley decided she would go again.

Next time around Bob said it looked like interest had waned and again it would be Paul, Bob and Lee if Shirley was interested. She agreed and on the Friday after noon before the session she asked Lee what time.

Lee told her 3:00 o'clock.

"Would you be up for posing again this week?" he asked and Shirley agreed.

Saturday afternoon Shirley was in her jeans and T-shirt again but also put a few other items in her bag to change into once she got to the office.

At work Lee had already opened up and had set up some lights and a screen with a backdrop of trees, a large high back wicker chair and a large rug.

"Stuff from home," he said as Shirley came in, "to try and make it a bit more professional."

Shirley lifted her bag a little and shook it, "Yes I've brought some other clothes to ring the changes."

Bob and Paul turned up and they were all four soon taking a few shots of each other. Being the main subject, Shirley was really enjoying the attention. She and Paul, Bob, Shirley and Paul. Bob and Shirley, Shirley on her own, Shirley sitting, Shirley standing, Shirley stretched on the rug. Lee and Shirley together.

She was getting into this and the guys were to, and the nerdy photography part was not exactly taking centre stage in anyone's minds.

After a while she said. "I did bring some other clothes if you think that would make a different set."

"Good plan." Said Paul and Shirley picked up her bag and slipped behind the backdrop screen to change. Lee looked at the other two and raised his eyebrows not having arranged anything with her. They all listened while she slipped out of her jeans and into her outfit and she asked them about taking a few pictures she could show at home.

A few moments later she stepped from behind the screen, her hands above her head fluffing her hair.

"This OK." she said looking down at her outfit and picking a bit of lint off her skirt.

Bob spoke first as he let out an involuntary, "Fuck."

"Fuck indeed." Said Lee and the three guys just stood and looked.

She was dressed for the part.

Knee length black boots and a short black pleated skirt that flared out when spun around to show hold up Stockings, also black. A sheer black blouse with a very lacy quarter cup bra underneath, very visible and very brief.

Shirley spun around again, held her arms out to the side and said, "Ok?"

"More than OK," said Lee, "and not what I was expecting."

Paul added a quiet, "Fuck me," as Shirley spun around.

"You wish!" Bob said back. The three guys stood staring, a bit dumbstruck. None of them had expected this. They had thought about the possibility but not seriously and no one had asked her to consider it.

Shirley was a little embarrassed at the obvious interest and surprise of the guys; She dropped her arms to her sides.

"Oh shit, bad choice. Yes, inappropriate. Oh shit." She was talking to herself really and she started to turn back to the screen to change back into jeans.

Paul was quickest to react. "No way." he said and quickly stepped forward and took her arm. "You look terrific, just we certainly weren't expecting a professional job like this. You look great. Just a bit surprised." And he planted a re-assuring kiss on her cheek as he led her back into the main studio area.

Lee soon made the right noises. "Terrific, excellent choice, this will make some great shots." And he took her other arm as he and Paul led her in front of the camera. Bob was soon behind his camera clicking as Shirl settled a bit. Lee posed her in a range of standing positions. Taking the opportunity for lots of hands on contact. Shots Seen in every magazine you ever bought. And after she was relaxed they suggested she sit in the wicker chair.

As she sat down her pleated skirt rose and spread so the guys had a great view of her stocking tops. "Could you turn a little sideways; are you happy to cross your legs?" and she shuffled round crossing her legs as she moved without making comment.

Her thigh was now on show above her visible stocking top, Lee moved back into position and made much of re-arranging her skirt, he pulled it higher at the front and looking straight into her face as he did so and asked, "OK with this?" Shirley nodded.

He moved back and the other two shot frame after frame.

Lee suggested she turn the other way, stopping her as she moved for the guys to take other shots. He was back at her side again, "Could you pull the collar up on your blouse?" he suggested and as she obliged he said, "Hold it like that". Her hands above her shoulders had made her breasts rise in her bra and through the sheer material her nipples were obvious and hard. Almost as hard as the guys, busy trying to look like photography was the important part of the afternoon.

Lee was back in shot and he ran a hand through her hair on each side of her head, lifted the collar a little and then, hesitantly, asked if she would undo her top blouse buttons. The top one was already undone so she undid the next. "Maybe another one queried Lee?"

Shirley looked down as if measuring how much of her was exposed.

"That's not exactly hiding anything is it." said Lee "It would just allow a glimpse of your bra and some cleavage."

Shirley checked again and then undid another button. Lee tilted his head on one side and grimaced like he thought it wasn't a success. "Well..." and Shirley looked down again and undid another.

Her black bra was now uncovered exposing the bulge of both tits over the lacy cups.

"Perfect." he said, and the guys shot frame after frame.

Lee back again. "Could you turn full onto the camera and lean back, legs outstretched." She obliged and it made her slump in the chair a little, her skirt riding high on her legs so both stocking tops were in shot.

More shots were taken. God bless the inventor of digital cameras thought Bob clicking away.

"Can we get your shoulders more in shot Shirl?" Paul now chipped in and stood from behind his camera and gestured at his own shoulders.

Lee was back in, "Like this?" and he pushed Shirley's blouse back till it was off her shoulders, leaving them naked except for the thin bra straps. The unbuttoned blouse fell forward a little and her tits supported by the flimsy bra came into full view. Camera shutters had a burst of extra activity.

"That's great." said Paul and was soon back behind his camera.

"What about without the blouse at all." said Lee but before Paul or Bob could answer Shirley had demurred. "No I'm not going to strip." She said and pushed herself up in the chair.

Lee tried again, "Let's see the last few shots Bob." And Bob brought the camera over and flipped the digital screen for Lee to look at.

Lee held the screen in front of Shirley so she could see herself.

"Does it make any difference with that sheer blouse do you think?" he asked.

Shirley hesitated for a moment and then slipped her hands to her last few buttons and the blouse slipped down but she hadn't undone the sleeve buttons so it held at waist level.

Bob made his way back to the tripod.

She struggled a bit and Lee pulled her up so he could help and she was standing with Lee behind her holding her wrists as he undid the sleeves for her. Bob and Paul took a few further shots showing Lee apparently taking Shirley's blouse off her.

As she turned back to face the guys her arm brushed the front of Lee's jeans and she felt the hardness of his cock straining the denim. She sat back down and said nothing.

"That won't be the only hard on in the room," whispered Lee as he leant to pull a bra strap straight. And as he checked her other strap he nuzzled her neck and she murmured.

Two other stiffening photographers shot a whole sequence of photos, Shirley assumed all the photos would be her in a posed position, but of course each bit of handling by Lee, every touch, every feel and 'accidental' caress was recorded on camera.

Dozens of photos were taken before Paul asked if she and Lee could change places. Shirley, facing away from the camera in front of a forward facing Lee.

"Half overlap each other, and Shirley look over your shoulder at the camera." Said Paul. They moved position. Half overlapped Lee felt one tit, only just contained by the quarter cup, pressing against him and Shirley just flicked her eyes up to his for a second before she turned her head as asked.

This put one of Lee's hands out of site of Bob and Paul and he moved it to Shirley's crotch. She jolted a little as he firmly pressed through her skirt. She turned back to look at Lee but Bob jumped in straight away, "Keep looking over you shoulder this way please Shirl!" And she looked back again.

Lee shuffled as if repositioning for the shot but actually was repositioning his hand so he could get a finger inside her panties. She was very wet and it was an easy access. She turned to him again.

"Please Shirl," said Bob and she turned back again, repositioning herself this time so her legs were spread a little for Lee.

"Oh that's great." Said Paul thinking it was a conscious pose for the camera.

And Shirley stood being fingered by Lee as Bob and Paul, unaware, took a series of photos.

After a few more shots Paul asked if they could reverse the positions but with Shirley sitting. Lee's wet finger slipped out of her pussy as they moved.

"Can you put your hand on Shirley's shoulder Lee and one leg inside her knees as you stand. This left Shirley with her legs slightly spread to accommodate Lee's leg and her stockings were now in full view again.

This time Shirley's hand was out of site and she nonchalantly rubbed Lee's cock for him, squeezing the outline of his hardness as she stared intently at the camera lense. Bob and Paul, oblivious, chattered about light.

"Battery packs gone." said Paul .

Bob chipped in, "spare in my car, won't be a second." And both of them went to change the battery.

Shirley, still squeezing Lee's cock looked up at him as they left.

"This is a one off she said." And unzipping Lee's fly pulled his cock out and leaned forward to suck it.

"Oh Fuck ." said Paul. Not even having to move to get his knob down her throat.

She sucked hard for a couple of minutes, Lee listening out for the returning David Baileys. He wouldn't last long and as they heard the corridor door bang Shirley backed off giving his cock a final lick along its length. She looked up at Paul standing over her as he tried hard to get his cock back inside his jeans.

Bob and Paul came back in just as Shirley was standing. Lee dropped his hand too her waist and pulled at the button fastening which popped open immediately. Shirl's skirt started to slide down and into view came her black panties, tied at the side, perched on her hips. She reached to stop it but missed and as she bent her tits fell forward in the skimpy bra.

Bob and Paul stared, nurturing their own hard ons.

Eventually Paul said," Really sorry about this but both battery packs are dead, and my spare isn't working."

"That's that then." Said Bob. Obviously thinking there was scope for a lot more today.

Shirley grabbed her skirt and dropped into the wicker chair as she pulled it up. "Oh well times getting on anyway," she said. "I need to be on my way."

What about next week asked Paul. "Maybe we could do some head shots?"

"That's a great idea," said Lee, "I don't think we finished any head shots."

MrPovey
MrPovey
85 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good point, better improve the proof reading eh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Shirley Flashes in a Pub Ch. 02

Bob and Paul left and Paul's standing over her.

Not quite right.

It must be Lee.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Going Commando Wife's first time out without panties.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
School Teacher Photo Shoot Young teacher's posing goes further.in Loving Wives
Tradeshow Adventure A young wife turns slut hot wife at a tradeshow.in Loving Wives
Hotel Exhibitionist Ch. 01 Kymberly submits to exposure games at the hotel.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Awards Banquet Slut Wife becomes a slut at a company award weekend in her honor.in Loving Wives
More Stories