Shirttail Cousin

Story Info
He meets an unknown relative.
1.6k words
4.39
48.2k
51
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My parents informed me that a family reunion was coming up. A reunion occurs about every five years or so for our families. I managed to miss the last couple. I was in college and then I just graduated and was starting in new job. I didn't have an excuse this time, according to my mother. Mom gave me the location and the time and day for this party. I was told by my folks I better be there. I didn't ask what would happen if I didn't show.

I got to the campground on the Saturday this reunion was supposed to take place. I hadn't seen most of these people since I was a kid. My parents were happy that I showed up. There was even a few people I didn't recognize. I had my eyes on this one woman and I think she was looking me over as well. To my surprise she walked over and introduced herself.

"I'm Kelly and I think we might be cousins."

I knew that my Dad had a half brother that no one had seen in years. It ends up that Kelly was this half brother's daughter. She had to be in her mid-twenties and she was damn cute. She was petite with short blonde hair. Even though she was small she was shapely with nice sized tits. We walked over to the food line and got a plate and utensils. We loaded up our plates and then found a table away from the others.

I soon found out about Kelly and her side of the family. To be honest, I barely heard what she was saying. My eyes were wandering all over Kelly's body. Are you allow to have sex with a shirttail cousin, I wondered? After we finished eating I asked Kelly if she wanted to take a walk and continue talking. Her face lit up and she smiled when I suggested that. I just wanted to get her away from all those relatives I didn't really want to see in the first place.

This campground was filled with trails and we chose one and began our walk. We probably walked fifteen or twenty minutes until we came to a clearing. We stopped and Kelly spoke first.

"I can't believe I haven't met you before, Tommy."

I told her I would have come to more of these reunions if I had known she was going to be here. That got a big smile from Kelly. I thought she was feeling the same way I was, but there was no way to find out unless I acted. I moved in close to Kelly and I put my arms around her body. I just had to kiss and touch her and that is what I did.

Thankfully, Kelly didn't try to pull away or say we shouldn't be doing this. In seconds we had our mouths open and our hands were wandering over the others body. It didn't take much to feel my cock stirring in my pants. I think Kelly felt my bulge pressing against her body. I took action and I pulled up on Kelly's shirt. I pulled it up over her head and I was staring at her bra. Kelly saved me the trouble and she undid the bra.

God, her tits were big and firm. I lowered my face and I took a nipple into my mouth. Kelly began to make noises as I sucked and chewed on each pink nipple. I soon had each nipple wet and hard. I was like an animal who had to mate with his female. I broke away and stripped out of all my clothes. Kelly followed suit and there we were naked in the woods. I gathered up our clothes and spread them across the grass. I got Kelly to lie back and I knelt down over her.

I was straddling her face and Kelly knew what to do. She reached out with her hands and grabbed at my cock. Kelly drew me closer to her face and I felt her lips wrapping around my prick. I was fucking Kelly's face and Kelly inhaled every inch of me. I could barely believe I was naked with a cousin of mine and she was working her mouth all over my thick cock.

A few minutes of that and I couldn't wait any longer. I pulled away and then I spread Kelly's thighs apart. I know how crazy it all sounds. I was going to fuck a relative of my mine and I was going to take her with my bare cock. I never thought I would need a rubber at a family reunion. Kelly didn't tell me to stop so I pressed on. I rubbed the flat part of my cock across her damp pussy. I must have been making Kelly crazy with lust. She took hold of my shaft and brought my rod right to her opening.

We just looked at each other's face for a moment and then I entered my cousin. I have to say her pussy was damn tight. I used my prick to circle around and I tried to loosen her up. Kelly's pussy was gripping me hard. I didn't want to waste anymore time. I plunged in the whole way and held my dick in place. I could feel Kelly's muscles going into a contortion. It was like a small fist squeezing and releasing my cock.

It was a hot day and my sweat was dripping down onto Kelly's body. I wanted to possess her. What else can I say? I wanted her all for myself. I started to pull out, just leaving the head of my rod inside Kelly.

God Tommy, don't torture me like that!" She cried out.

I drove my love piston in the whole way and I gave Kelly what she desired. Kelly soon wrapped her legs around my back. She was making it hard for me to breathe. I didn't let up, however. We were fucking like two people who hadn't had sex in ages. Kelly's tits were jiggling all over her chest. I lowered my mouth and worked on each nipple. I could tell that Kelly loved to have her tits played with. I even made Kelly squirt that first time in the woods.

She let out this scream and I felt Kelly's juices spewing out. Every time I would drive my prick into Kelly's body I would get showered with her hot spray. Kelly' face said it all. She looked wiped out from all that fucking and releasing of her sticky fluids. I couldn't tell you how long we did it out there in the woods. It seemed like we had fucked for an hour or more.I got to the point where I was close to letting go.

"Kelly, I am so close to cumming," I told her.

"Don't pull out, I want to feel you cum inside me," she said.

There it was, right or wrong I couldn't hold out any longer. I arched my back and I seeded my cousin. I was sending hot ropes of my cream deep into Kelly's pussy. To her credit, she clamped down on my love muscle and she milked me of all my baby seed. It didn't just stop after a couple of minutes. I seemed to stay hard and we must have fucked another fifteen minutes or so. I eventually stopped and rested my spent cock inside Kelly's belly.

At the end we had these passionate kisses and we started to come down from our love high. I did pull out and my spunk started to leak out of Kelly's pussy. She got up before my cream leaked onto our clothes. Kelly was a little wobbly as she went over to a grassy area and she let our love cum drip to the ground. I would have loved to go another time, but I was sure we would be missed soon. Kelly had some tissues with her. We wiped down as best we could and then we walked back to the party.

I let Kelly go first and then I followed her a few minutes after. That probably didn't fool anyone, but I tried to make it seem as if we weren't together. I can tell you the party had no attraction to me after having sex with Kelly. People were trying to engage me in conversation, but all I could think of was Kelly. She was looking at me and I had my eyes on her for the rest of the day.

We did manage to talk briefly before the party split up. Kelly wrote down her address and phone number on a piece of paper. Kelly was about two hours away from where I lived. Kelly said to call me when I got back home. The party soon ended and I drove back to my place. Later that evening I couldn't take it any longer. I gave Kelly a call.

"Tommy, that lovemaking was so intense. Tell me that you want to see me again."

I did want to see her. Cousin or no cousin, I wanted her as my lover. I can say that Kelly felt the same way. It looks like we are making plans for me to visit her on a weekend. Kelly has a roommate and this roommate goes away on the weekends quite often. I am just waiting to get the news that Kelly with have the apartment to herself and then I will be back in a real bed fucking my hot cousin.