Shish Boom Ma?

Story Info
18-year-old catches girlfriend with step-mom.
1k words
4.2
133.7k
23

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 04/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Mike. I'm a senior in high school and captain of my school's football team. I've got a pretty good life. I can't really complain. I grew up mostly with just me and my dad. You see, my mom passed away when I was a baby, so it was just him and I until I turned nine years old. My Dad remarried at that time to a woman much younger than him. Her name was Debbie and since my mom was gone, I started to call Debbie "Ma" after they married. Debbie was a great mother, not to mention she was really beautiful. She was about 5 foot 8 with long brown hair and a perfect body. Large DD breasts, curvy hips, long legs. She was always a mother figure to me, though, even as hot as she was. I never thought of her in any other way until something happened one crazy afternoon, that is.

I've been dating my girlfriend, Nicole, now for little over two years. She is so amazing! She's what a lot of guys would call "a walking wet dream" kinda girl. She is 5 foot 6 inches, 115 pounds, long blonde hair that she always keeps in a ponytail, and has the most gorgeous crystal blue eyes. She's the Head Cheerleader on our school's cheering squad. I know it sounds very cliche, the captain of the football team and the head cheerleader, but we really do love each other. We don't feel pressured by the cliques of our high school in the least bit. We're just happy that we found each other.

Recently, we both turned 18, and I've been trying to talk her into having sex with me. Unfortunately, though, I've not gotten very far with her. Not that she and I don't do ANYTHING. We do. She has been letting me feel her up for over a year now. Ya know, I get to put my hand in her pants and up her shirt, that kinda thing. But she's only given me oral once as my 18th birthday present. So, to say the least, I masturbate. A lot.

I always imagine what our first time will be like when I pleasure myself. What it will be like to touch her everywhere...kiss every inch of her body. I think about how long I'll last the first time even. I guarantee it wouldn't take long. I bet I'd be spurting my bunk all over her in no time...as I do the carpet in my room now.

One fateful day, I was supposed to meet Nicole at my house after football practice, but I was running late. I knew I'd never get there in time, so I called my house and Debbie answered. "Ma, Nicole is coming over, but I'm gonna be late. Can you keep her company for little bit?" I asked.

"Sure," she said. "No problem."

About an hour later, I finally made it home. I came into the house and immediately heard giggling and strange sounds coming from the den. I figured it was my "Ma" and my girlfriend, so I headed in that direction. I thought maybe I'd sneak up on them and spook them. Little did I know, I was the one that would be spooked! The den door was cracked open a little and as I peered inside, I saw the most amazing thing I've ever seen in my entire life. I don't know how it started...and I didn't much care! I walked in just in time to see my girlfriend Nicole and my "Ma" in a sexual embrace. For some strange reason, not only Nicole had on a cheerleader outfit, but so did my "Ma". I have no idea how or why that happened. I just stood at the door watching the two of them.

Nicole was sitting on the couch with her legs spread wide open. She was staring down seductively, a look I'd seen a few times myself, while my "Ma" was on her knees on the floor facing Nicole and pulling down her panties. I just stood there, frozen, with my eyes about to pop out of my head and my dick about to pop out of my pants. I couldn't believe how sexy they both looked to me. Nicole was always sexy, of course, but now even my "Ma" looked more than doable. I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled my cock out of my jeans. It was as hard as a steel rod. I started stroking it as I watched them continue.

After pulling Nicole's panties off, my "Ma" started to run her tongue up her thighs, getting closer and closer to Nicole's pussy. Nicole still sitting there with her legs spread, was now holding her panties open and to the side for my "Ma". I couldn't believe my eyes! She was so perfectly shaven. I could see her pussy lips starting to get extremely wet. "Ma" slipped her fingers inside Nicole's pussy, making her moan with pleasure. Then, she leaned in and licked her pussy lips, slipping her tongue inside Nicole's more than ready cunt. She started to swirl it around and around. Deep, then deeper. Fast, then faster. Nicole was bucking her hips upwards towards Debbie's face. I couldn't believe my "Ma" was making my girlfriend cum just from using her tongue. Where the fuck did she learn to do that?!

I couldn't take it any longer. I started to feel my balls tightening. I started jacking my cock harder and faster, just like the rhythm my "Ma" had used on Nicole. In mere seconds, I was spurting all over the wall. Somehow, though, during my orgasm, I'd accidentally kicked the door to the den open. I looked up. I was standing there with my dick in my hand, cum still dripping from the end of it, and they were both staring at me. I didn't know what to do. I started to feel quite embarrassed at first, but, to my relief, they both looked at me with devilish smiles.

To Be Continued...