Shock and Awe on First Swap Ch. 02

Story Info
What happens after hubby gets over his shock?
9.5k words
3.81
114k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 10/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's Note: Here is part two, a bit later than I expected. I have a sequel planned with a mock seduction of Diane and some kinky doings. The first part was partly edited by a volunteer editor but this part wasn't at all. But enjoy it anyway. :)

Hello, at our last meeting I was telling you a story that I had to stop half way through. Now I will finish it. As you may recall I was about to have sex for the first time with someone not my wife. Su is a close friend who had seduced me while she and her husband, me and Betty and another couple were bowling. We all went home with separate spouses. After watching my wife screw another man for the first time I went with Su to screw her. She had just told me to get undressed while she used the bathroom.

I lost no time getting out of my clothes and was standing there buck naked when she came out. She was still dressed which surprised me but she said she had something to do first. I wondered what she meant when she knelt in front of me and took my super hard manhood into her mouth. I jerked at the first feel of her mouth. She sucked the head, then licked me and used her hands to caress me, as if she was examining my shaft. Soon she started a process with sucking just the head and jacking one hand up and down the rest of it. On the downswing she touched my ball sack softly, it was just the way I like it. Soon she had me bending over from ecstasy but than she stopped.

I asked, "What?"

Instead of answering she turned me around and spread my butt cheeks. Bent over as I was she had easily excess to the inside of the cheeks. She immediately started licking one side. I was in heaven. I started making sounds as if I had forgotten how to talk. I heard her giggle in a happy and proud way. She licked the other side and it almost sent me through the roof. In the middle of this sexual high I felt a light touch on my anus. Very light, it repeated. My heart almost stopped as I wondered if she was doing that on purpose and if she actually would do that.

Five touches later my question was answered as she attacked my anus with her tongue. I let out a loud "Gaaaa", then a "GOD". I felt like I was having an orgasm even though I really wasn't that close yet. She kept it up for a while. My legs were getting weaker and weaker. I finally had to say I needed to sit down or I would fall. She gave a last lick and moved. I scooted over to the bed where I managed to turn around and fall on my butt. I sat there breathing hard enjoying the sensations that were still emanating from my anus. She crawled on her knees to the bed.

She said, "I wanted to do this because I knew after all you had seen, and been through, tonight you will not last long the first time. This way I can screw you longer."

At that she clamped her mouth on me again. After thirty seconds of her sucking it all the way in her mouth, I threw my head back, arched my butt off the bed trying to, without conscious will, shove my shaft down her throat. I screamed "GOODDD." and my sperm burst into her mouth, and down her throat. After what seemed like a period of time three times as long as a normal climax, I collapsed back to the bed. She leaned back, licked her lips and smiled very proudly. I stood up on weak legs, pulled her up, mashed my lips against hers, and started undoing her top.

I remembered during of guy talk, when the girls were not around, that her husband said she liked being undressed. I undressed her slowly, licking various parts of her body as they were revealed. I spent a considerable amount of time on each breast. They were as beautiful and erotic as I had dreamed. I had never touched breasts that big before, as I said earlier my wife's are on the small side. They are sexy as can be but they are small. I examined Su's breasts with my tongue and with my hands, caressing them slowly.

When I was done I left a wet trail down her stomach. I sucked her belly button and went further down. Soon I slide the zipper on her shorts down and licked her just above her pubic hair.

Soon after I dropped her shorts then her very wet panties, she kicked both off her feet, I pushed her on her back on the bed. I spread her legs and said that it was her turn. I dropped to me knees and started licking away. I was hungry for her. After a few minutes of licking up and down her erotic joy tunnel, I sat back a bit and decided to exam it. I wanted to see if it was different then my wife's. The slit was longer, the lips seemed to be a tiny bit wider. I placed a finger inside up to the first knuckle and slide it up and down. The feel of the inside seemed to be the same as my wife's. I looked up higher and her clit was definitely longer and narrower then my wife's. All together, the sight, the smell, the feel, were all, Betty forgive me, more sensual then my wife's. Of course that could have been because of the moment, and the fact that while my wife's wasn't there Su's pussy was staring me in the face.

Anyway I used two fingers and separated the lips when they were far enough apart I started licking the inside, really tasting her juices this time. They did taste different. I can not explain what was different, but it was erotic and a huge turn on. I breathed in deeply through my nose smelling her. That too was different. I am not sure how. It came to my mind that I was also smelling some of the soap she used to clean her body mixed in with her smell, but I could not say that for sure.

When I was done looking and feeling her womanhood I started sucking her clit. I just suddenly grabbed it with my mouth and started sucking. She yelped, and jerked and said to go for it. I did with all my passion. Soon after I slowly pushed in two fingers. She was so wet I didn't have to work them in, they just slide in easy. I found her G-spot and started tickling it. I knew from what her husband had said a time or two that she loved it tickled not rubbed.

I put my mouth on the part of clitoris which connected to her body. I sucked it there and began to nibble on it, just like Betty liked. It had the same affect as it did on Betty, in two minutes Su was arching her back tying to mash her clit into my mouth while at the same time trying to push more of her pussy around my fingers. I could actually feel her enveloping more of those two fingers. Betty didn't do that. Su screamed and bucked as she fucked my fingers and my mouth. Her climax lasted for a while before she collapsed back to the bed so I knew it had been a good one. When I say collapsed I mean collapsed. She was limp and almost unconscious or so it seemed. Now Betty did do that after an exemplary good climax so I knew I had done good. However I hadn't had enough of this new treat so I just kept on going. I sucked all of her clitoris, I licked up and down her lips, pushing in my tongue in as far as I could. I nipped on her lips and anything else I could think of. Soon she was approaching another climax.

Suddenly she said, "I want this one with you inside me get up and fuck my pussy, hard."

I didn't need anymore encouraging so I crawled onto the bed and over her. As my waist reached hers, I slide my manhood into her womanhood. She was very wet, for the last few minutes I had been licking her cum as it flowed out and down her thighs, but she still had plenty inside. I slide in with no effort. For half a second I wondered if Allen had widen her too much, and had a stab of fear for Betty but as I thought it I rejected that idea. As soon as I reached my hilt I rested, feeling her engulfing me. It felt so good, after all I had been through that evening it was something I needed. I studied what I was feeling for a second and at that moment I was not physically feeling anything different from when I was inside my wife. I pulled out all the way, and I groaned loudly as I did, once I was out I pushed back in all the way. I fucked her like that for a while intill she said faster, harder. I had to stop pulling out all the way to go faster but she groaned louder and longer. Her head was back and her eyes were closed as her ecstasy was pushed higher and higher. That also was something Betty did.

I kept my hips moving, pushing my shaft into her and pulling out, I tried to push even deeper with each in thrust. I was beginning to reach the point of no return and I automatically increased my tempo and how deep I thrusted as I did. Suddenly she let out a scream that startled me since I had been concentrating on my lunges and the feelings they were producing. I lost the tempo for a second but quickly got back into it as she started bucking back against me, meeting me half way. Maybe two or three seconds later she arched her back clenched her eyes shut and froze for a second then she screamed again with an esthetic look on her face. She next fell back as I kept fucking. She breathed deeply then asked if I had reached mine while she had climaxed. I grunted a no.

She then said, "Good, (Gasp) I thought... so but wanted to (gasp) make sure, I want you to stop."

At this point I opened my eyes and looked at her like she was crazy. Stop this close? You have got to be kidding!!!

But she continued, "I want you to fuck my tits and cum on my face"

I stopped what I was doing and stared at her, then at her breasts, with my mouth open.

She looked at me and said with a silly grin, "Boy, you have been doing that a lot tonight, maybe you should go to the doctor and see if you have sudden open mouth syndrome."

I looked at her like she was crazy for a comment like that at that moment, but all she did was touch her breasts and look at my questioningly. I said, "Oh yeah" pulled out, scrambled very quickly up her, hurriedly settled my self just right, with both legs on either side of her and my shaft resting in between her breasts. As I had been scrambling Su explained that not even Allen had done this yet, but Bill liked it and she knew I dreamed of it. I don't know how she knew that, maybe I had told Bill or my wife but I had actually dreamed of it a few times in the last five years. I had done the same with Betty a couple of times but her smaller breasts made it not as much fun as I thought it would be. It still was nice but somewhat uncomfortable for her since she had to firmly push her breasts together.

Su didn't have that problem.

Once my manhood was nestled correctly I positioned myself so I could push forward and pull back, however as I did so I looked at those luscious mounds of feminine beauty and had to feel them against my tongue again. I bent down and started sucking one nipple. At the same time I caressed both of them, my hands didn't stop moving. My back was hunched over in an uncomfortable posture but I didn't care, I had another go at those breasts. I nibbled each nipple, licked the aureoles, gave her a couple of hickies on each and just generally had a good time. I don't know how long I did it but finally she said, As much as I am enjoying that and as much as you are enjoying that we still have something else to do.

She pointed to my dick and I said oh yeah. I straighten my back and immediantly started moving my hips. Forward and back, forward and back. God the pressure was incredible. My side journey with tasting her breasts had heated me up even more and now, only seconds after I started, I was so close I was continually groaning. If she had said stop now I couldn't have.

I fucked her breasts hard as she licked the tip of my shaft whenever it was in reach. God, that was so good I could barely stand it. The build up of my climax began seconds after I started moving but it hovered at a certain spot for two or three minutes. My body had done that before a few times over the years. For some reason it would hold at the point of no return for a while. Suddenly as I shoved forward it let go and I screamed like a bull moose. A deep throated AAAAIIIAAAaaaaee. I wanted to see the cum hit her face but I couldn't, my head was back as far as it could go, my eyes were clenched shut as I changed the tempo of my thrusts to very short, very quick strokes. That lasted for what felt like over two minutes, finally my body relaxed. I stopped the strokes as my head came back down and I was able to open my eyes.

A fantastic, very erotic sight appeared as I did so. Su's lower face was fill of cum, my cum. It was in her slightly opened mouth and on one side of her upper lip. Obviously at least one shot had blasted partially into her mouth and partially onto her lip. Some of it had gone into her nose. I winced at that but she didn't seem to mind. Some of it, somehow, had splattered onto her breasts and was in the process of dripping down the inside of her breasts and onto me. Some of it had landed on one nipple. I never will figure that out but as I took in the very erotic sight she reached her head forward and licked one of her nipples. My eyes bugged out again. I had never seen that in real life before. Betty's, as sexy and well formed as her breasts as they are are too short for that.

She next licked the nipple and aureole with my sperm on it. She used her tongue to wipe it clean. She sucked the nipple and groaned as she did. She went back to the first one and sucked it. My eyes had popped open wide again, not only at what she was doing but I was amazed at my sperm count. This was my second shot of the night and there was more on her face, breasts and my shaft then usual for a first time cum.

My dick had begun getting soft right after my climax and by then was half way soft but as soon as she licked up what I left on her breast it was back up to full size and hardness. I don't think that had happened so quickly, after the second climax before.

I decided to make use of it and scrambled down her body and once in position I jammed it into her still very wet slit. She went offfff, then groaned and I could tell it was a pleasure groan not one from pain. I lifted her legs, not so much for her but so that I could get in deeper. She didn't mind it though since she raised them even higher. I started fucking her for all I was worth. Hard and fast with no breaks. I couldn't believe how out of control that sight had made me, especially since I had had two climaxs already. I knew part of it was that I was still aroused from watching my wife, but I had been even more aroused by watching Su's breast covered with my cum and her licking it.

Somehow I managed to get a hand onto her butt and into her crack. As fast as I was pumping in and out that wasn't easy. Once I felt her anus I started pushing with one finger. Once the tip popped in I waited to make sure she would allow that. Either she was too busy to notice and complain or her moans really did increased. That was fun shoving my finger in and out. Soon I maneuvered a second finger next to it and pushed it in slowly. Again no complaint, just louder groans. I finger fucked her anus the same as I was doing to her slit. Hard. Soon, from her sounds I could tell she was approaching another climax

Seconds later, after seeing a picture in my mind of Allen's manhood disappearing into my wife's butt, I decided I knew how I wanted to finish. I pulled my fingers out and then pulled my hardness out. She let out two disappointed sounds. But I quickly repositioned my shaft over her anus. I also pulled her butt up more so her position would be more comfortable. As soon as I was ready and since she hadn't said anything I pushed in slow. It took a few seconds of effort to push myself into her smaller entrance but soon my shaft's head popped in. She still hadn't said anything in complaint so I continued to push in. It wasn't till I was about a third of the way in when she made a small noise. I couldn't tell if it was of pain or pleasure or both so I stopped and allowed her to adjust to me. God, she was tight. I could only wait a few seconds before I had to continue to push. She finally let out a loud groan that was definitely euphoria. I still stopped though again to allow her time to adjust. Her bowels were enveloping my shaft like a velvet vise. I had read that description somewhere and it fit. So I pushed harder and soon was all the way in.

I looked at her and said ,"So tight, so warm. I'm surprise it is after Allen got done."

I meant it more then half jokingly but she still got a serious look on her face, for a second or two. I forget when she said her and Allen had had anal sex but I was sure she had sometime. After a wait of ten to twenty seconds which was all the time my ecstasy would allow her to finally adjust, I started thrusting. I tugged my shaft almost all the way out, leaving in just the head, then pushed in all the way to the hilt. The first few such lunges were very slow but as her moans got louder I moved faster, soon I had a nice rhythm going that was bringing me great bliss and closer and closer to my third climax of the night. It most have been giving her some bliss also since her head was back with her chin lifted up and she was starting to chant "Fuck my ass, fuck my ass." which I was glad to hear. Not only because it told me I was not hurting her but it was a turn on.

Soon she stopped the chanting lifted her head and said, "Aim it more up, you might be able to hit my G-spot from behind."

I tried to comply with her request, leaning back more and maneuvering myself so that my manhood was sticking more up. As I thrust forward, it did rub against as certain spot. I must have done something right because she let loose with a tiny scream and said harder.

I did but the thought came to mind that it would help if I rubbed her clit. I managed to get one hand between us and found her most sensitive button. I pressed down on it, rubbing at the same time. I managed to move my fingers in a circle as the tips of three fingers stayed on that spot. She yelped in pleasure and proceeded to moan even louder. I knew she most be getting close also.

I had a bit of trouble trying to keep a good tempo going as I rubbed, I either lost the beat or my hand slipped off her spot. After a couple minutes she wormed one of her hands between our bodies and took over for me. I figured she knew where she most wanted and needed so I let her. She told me, "Now faster."

I placed both hands on either side of her, lifted my front up a bit and increased my thrusting.

Soon I was moving a little faster then my usual speed for fucking a pussy. The pleasure was executing, it really almost hurt. I continued that way for a few minutes as both of our pleasure sounds increased and got louder. It was almost a race to see who would climax first. I tried to slow down so I could last longer, to make sure she had her climax but every time I did she commanded me to go faster. I tried thinking of other things and even pushing with different parts of my body but nothing would slow me down.

After another minute or so the build up was so great I could barely think straight, then I was on the edge and I shouted almost apologetically ,"I can't help it, I'm almost there." Three seconds later I jammed my shaft deep into her rectum and let loose a noise that was almost a scream. I froze then shot three or four times and then was released from being frozen. I changed the tempo of my thrusts to very quick, very short lunges.

As I slowed she said in a voice full of pleading, "Don't stop."

Between us I could feel her hand pressing down harder and moving faster. I continued to fuck her as best I could with a deflating shaft. Perhaps because of my thrusting my shaft went limp very slowly but after all I had been through that night, sexually speaking, it was going down. Nothing I could do about it. I increased my speed and force and soon was rewarded with her head going back and her neck arching as she let loose with a "Ugggh, Nowww! Aiieeeeee!!!"

That last was another scream almost as loud as the first one and it startled me almost as mush also. As she fell back against the bed, I pumped a couple more times then pulled my limp shaft out. After a couple moments to partially recover she looked me in the face and said thanks.