Shock Therapy

Story Info
A little bit of electricity never hurt anyone...
1.1k words
4.17
19k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand in the middle of the room, not moving as instructed. My head is down as I look at the white satin chemise which does not conceal the hard nipples underneath.

My head snaps up as I hear the door open and close behind me. The sound of the lock being engaged frightens me. I feel like a prisoner. Loud footfalls sound like gunshots as you walk up behind me.

I can't stop shaking as your hand moves my long red hair to the side and I feel you hot breath on the back of my neck.

"Close your eyes" you whisper. Reluctantly, I let my lashes fall. Your right hand snakes up around my waist and pulls our bodies close together. You place your left hand under my chin and let my head rest on your shoulder.

Gently you sink your fangs into my neck and begin to drink. My knees are weak. I can hardly stand. My blood tastes sweet in your mouth but you have to stop, sweeping your tongue across the two tiny pinpricks.

You pick me up and cradle me, my body limp in your arms. My lashes flutter and it catches your eye. Still holding me you walk to the wall and set me down. I begin to stumble, but you catch my arms, locking them to cuffs bolted to the wall. My eyes flash open as the cold steel encloses my wrists. Bending down, you secure my ankles wide apart.

You stand and seem to peer into my soul. "You shouldn't have opened your eyes" you say. My chest is heaving as you turn and walk to a table.

At first I can't see what it is you have chosen, but as you walk back to me I see the light glinting off the blade in your right hand. "Mason, please" I ask, but you only place a finger over my lips.

You bring the knife up to the right strap of the chemise and cut it quickly moving to the left and dong the same. My breath stops as you slowly and carefully cut the chemise in half right down the middle.

The chemise falls to the floor in shreds as I stand before you naked. You seem pleased as your eyes rake over my body. I can feel a fire growing in my belly and my cheeks redden with embarrassment.

You walk back to the table and return with a silk scarf. As you place the scarf over my eyes, I open my mouth to speak, but you cover my lips with yours. I open myself to you willingly as you tongue searches my mouth.

I am breathless and desperate for more as you pull away. For several moments I'm afraid. I don't know what's happening. Then I feel your fingers on my nipples. Gently you take them between you thumb and forefinger and roll them around.

You take the hard nubs into your mouth. First the right, sucking and nibbling. Then the left. I feel you breath on my cheek. "Do you trust me" you whisper. I nod my head. Your fingers are replaced by a cold metal clamp. All of a sudden I feel electricity go through my nipples and into my breasts. I begin to pant and my chest is heaving. The electricity intensifies as you turn up the dial to level 2. A whimper escapes my lips and you silence my with a deep passionate kiss. Our tongues sliding together in rhythm.

Your right hand brushes my nether lips and I gasp. Slowly you push your fingers between the fold and rub my clit. With your left hand you turn it up to level 3. I can't breath as your fingers slide down to enter me. I'm sopping wet as you move your fingers up and down inside me. I feel like I'm going to faint as you increase the electricity to level 4. Your fingers move fast and hard inside me. Just before the darkness closes in, you turn off the electricity and remove your fingers. I feel empty without you. I feel you unlock the cuffs to both my wrists, then my ankles. You pick me up again and I throw my arms around you, burrowing my face into your neck, drinking in your sweet scent.

You lay me down on a soft bed and take off the blindfold. Slowly, you unbutton your shirt and cast it aside. You crawl across the bed and kneel over top of me. You kiss my temple, then my cheek. Slowly nibbling and kissing your way down my neck to my breasts. You playfully bite at my belly and kiss my thighs before nesting between my legs.

Your tongue flicks across my clit and my body spasms. You cover my pussy with your mouth sending shock waves of pleasure through me. I can feel the tension between my legs getting tighter.

You suck hard and fast until finally my vision is blurred in a myriad of color and my body jerks in orgasm. You crawl up my body as I lays there panting. Brushing a stray lock of hair out of my face you kiss my forehead.

I pop the button on your pants and try to pull them from your waist as best I can. You giggle and take them off. I can feel your cock brush my inner thigh as I look deep into your eyes. Your tongue presses between my lips as my sheath engulfs your cock to the hilt. You start with slow long strokes, driving me crazy. With one hand I grab the back of your head, with the other I claw at your back.

You bring my legs over shoulders, gaining deeper access to my pussy. Grabbing my thighs you begin to pump faster. I start moaning. I can't stop. Your cock feels so good inside me. "Mason, I'm going to cum" I pant but you only thrust into me harder. Your fingers dig into my thighs but I don't feel it.

I can't hold it any longer and I cum all over your cock. The walls of my pussy are slick and tight. It proves to be too much and with one final thrust you explode inside me. You collapse on top of me, panting with exhaustion. I wrap my arms and legs around you and pull you deeper into my pussy, making your cock hard again.

Slowly you pull out a leather collar from under a pillow. I start to tremble, but you stop it with a kiss. "Will you obey me?" You whisper. I nod.

You grab a fistful of my hair and wrench my head back. Asking more sternly "will you obey me?" I answer yes and you slip the collar around my neck and smile deviously. You say "You belong to me now."