Shock Treatment Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackRace
JackRace
70 Followers

But not Claudia.

She headed off to the bathroom and had not returned for a while when I heard the front door click shut. Curious I threw back the black silk sheets and padded to the window. Being mid summer it was already daylight and below on the driveway, there was Claudia. She was dressed in running clothes and shoes, doing her stretches and warm up exercises. I watched long enough to see her sexy ass bounce off down the winding driveway.

The next time I saw her she was saying goodbye to my grandmother. They kissed in the classic Italian manner and Claudia walked across to the car. She wore skin-tight jeans, a loose grey 'T' shirt, a short brown leather jacket and worn trainers.

Gone was her make-up and she carried a rucksack over one shoulder. With her shock of black curls she looked like a twenty-something girl-next-door setting off on a backpacking holiday.

I got out of the car to secure her rucksack to the luggage rack and mumbled "Buon Giorno," which was almost the limit of my Italian vocabulary.

Claudia looked at me with an amused smile and said in a perfect English accent, "Good morning Peter, I hope you slept well after all your exertions last night?"

I think I was so stunned that I just stood there with my mouth open.

"Peter!" she interrupted, "Don't you think we better get moving if I'm to catch my flight, I've got a meeting in Verona at 5 pm?"

During our journey to Exeter airport Claudia gave me an in-depth explanation of the business she, or 'we', I should say, were in.

She told how she had been recruited at University, where she was studying modern languages and politics. How she had been interviewed, medically examined and her background thoroughly researched before any job offer. She had quickly realised her potential earnings and of the many influential contacts she could make with the great and the good of Europe. And of course had accepted.

Having signed the same gagging order contract as me we both felt at ease discussing people and places that we could never mention to anyone else.

She went on to name several of her top clients, names I had seen regularly on front pages of newspapers magazines and the TV. The scale and influence of the organisation made me even more proud of my brilliant grandmother.

...

It was almost midday before I arrived back from the airport. With only one hour sleep in the previous two days I felt dog-tired, wishing only for a dark room and welcoming sleep.

But Nan was waiting for me with a large cup of coffee in one hand and a plate of hot buttered toast in the other.

She looked much different from when she waved Claudia and me off to the airport earlier.

Now she was dressed very simply in tight blue jeans and a black 'T' shirt that showed her still firm breasts and erect nipples. She wore no makeup and her hair was piled high on her head in a casual up-do style.

Whether out of habit or deference to me she still wore stockings which just showed below the bottom of her jeans.

Despite her age she still maintained an athletes toned figure.

The only clue to her age were small wrinkles around her eyes and mouth and the inevitable creases around her long neck. I thought she looked fabulous no matter what she wore - because then I knew I was deeply love with her.

She kissed me gently on the lips and said, "Welcome back love."

I should have thanked her, made my excuses and gone to bed.

Instead I drank the coffee, had a second cup and enjoyed the toast.

A little later we sat close together on the sofa to watch something she had recorded and insisted we watched together.

The giant wall-mounted HD TV screen lit up showing a colour view of the guest bedroom from a security camera high up in one corner.

A few moments later Claudia came into view still holding my hand. I watched myself standing helpless beside the bed as she slowly undid the belt of her raincoat and let it fall to the floor.

I caught my breath and turned to Nan, who gave me a butter-wouldn't- melt look.

"You watched us?" I said in amazement.

"Every fumbling, breathless thrust and uncontrolled ejaculation," she said in a matter of fact manner. "I warned you that forfeits had to be paid back!"

Then I recalled what she had said in the car, "I suppose driving Claudia to the airport was the second?"

She nodded, then indicated the screen using a laser pointer built into the TV controller.

The red spot of light moved across the screen and circled the area of my crotch which bulged with a huge erection.

"Now I know why you're nickname is 'Dong' at school, you're hung like a thoroughbred stallion Peter. I felt quite envious of Claudia!" she chuckled, giving me a tender hug.

I hung my head in embarrassment. How could she possibly have known my school nickname?

In the video the magnificent Claudia wore a red skin-tight latex body suit with matching killer stilettos, suspenders and red latex stockings. The outfit had holes for each of her incredibly firm breasts, emphasising her large brown areolas and erect nipples.

Around her neck she wore a single string of pearls.

Nothing else.

This felt surreal.

Nan cuddled up even closer to me her wonderfully firm breasts caressing my arm and her long shapely legs brushing against mine. My pulse quickened and once again my cock obediently stiffened with pre-come beginning to ooze from my knob.

"I can't believe you videoed us!" I exclaimed.

"Shhh..." She said softly, "better get used it this because this is the businesses your taking on. And before you ask, yes, your mother and father watched it live over the Internet!"

In my head I felt I'd just received an emotional pummelling. I was reeling with the image of my parents watching me loose my virginity with a hooker!

What the fuck was happening to me?

Was this for real?

Nan's perfume filled my head, her warm breath caressed my neck and shoulder.

But I was simultaneously living a sexual dream and a cringing family nightmare.

On the screen I was still standing motionless as Claudia gently unbuttoned my shorts, letting them fall to the floor and revealing my savage hard-on. At that point the camera zoomed in on my prick, showing bulging veins and throbbing purple head.

I looked from the TV to Nan then back to the TV in bewilderment as Claudia gently eased me back to sit on the bed, helping me take off my 'T' shirt.

Then she began a catwalk up and down the room in her 5" stilettos, teasing and posing, so I could view her incredible body from every angle.

"She's good Peter, take note of how she works you, something you'll need to know when you have to select new talent."

For a moment or two I was speechless and even more confused, then said, "But I'm going to read law at Uni you know that!"

Nan smiled then said, "You mean you don't want to have wall-to-wall sexy women at your beck and call for the rest of your days, living the dream life of a millionaire playboy.

My, you do surprise me Peter, and we all thought you were intelligent!"

By now Claudia had kneeled down between my legs, taken hold of my prick and was giving glorious head. I could relive the intense pleasure again as I watched myself lay back on the bed, my mind in paradise. Her lips worked the head while she stroked my shaft, pausing occasionally to caress both head and shaft with her glossy long fingernails.

Eventually Claudia gently released my prick, and taking my hand, guided it down to undo the zip to expose her mound and beautiful cunt.

The memory of this was so vivid I almost came again, but Nan, seeming to sense what I was thinking said, "Learn to control it Peter so you come only when you want to."

It was as if she could read my mind.

Claudia guided my hands to her breasts and finally down her stomach to find and caress her inviting mound.

"I picked Claudia specially for you Peter," Nan said, "I thought your first fuck should be with an Amazon warrior to help you overcome your fear of women."

"Normally she manages my Milan business but I asked her to do this for me as a special favour.

By the way, If you wanted to purchase her services for one night it would cost you more than $6000 an hour, that's an expensive fuck!" she added, "but it keeps out the riffraff."

"$6000 an hour, that's almost £4000, jeez fuck Jen, no wonder you're a millionaire!" I blurted out. Nan beamed at me again but cautioned, "that's not all profit Dong, our girls are high maintenance beauties, hair, wardrobe makeup, travel, medical and plastic surgery of course!"

I had sworn and she had used my nickname - I think I was beginning to lose my inhibitions.

"Can I ask you a really personal question Jen?" I said half expecting her to shake her head.

"How many men have you had sex with, ten, twenty?"

"More than that Peter, many more then that, I can't remember the actual number but it was more than 3000 at the last count? I keep a record of every fuck I've ever had, you can look at my diaries later if you want to?"

"Holy shit Jen, I never imagined you'd been a hooker... I mean..." I stammered.

She threw her head back and roared with laughter, "How did you think I can afford all this luxury, my old age pension?"

"I didn't know!" I said, a smart guy who had just been revealed as the village idiot.

"Time for you to wake up and smell the coffee Peter, my business is what pays for your London house and all the costs of your education!"

I felt like I had been blind and in that instant could see with 20:20 vision for the first time in my life.

Most of my life I've was away at boarding school and never really understood exactly what my parents did.

"So my mother and father work for you?" I asked incredulously.

"Not exactly work for me, more work with me. They're joint directors of the agency. Your father manages the finances and your mother looks after the physical health of all the girls. And we all agree that you should join the board with a long-term view of taking over from me."

Another bombshell! My brain was swirling.

On the TV the lovely Claudia was now astride me, supporting herself with arms stretching back behind her, humping me in an wonderfully erotic bouncing movement. She wriggled, moved and tightened her cunt around my shaft, using every technique she knew to pleasure me.

We watched as my inexperienced hands searched out her stocking tops, linking my fingers into her suspender straps.

Then the view changed to another camera that gradually zoomed in and focussed on my face.

I recalled struggling to hold back my orgasm and failing as I shot my load deep inside her, pulsing and shuddering in ecstasy. My pleasure was beyond description. This was no run-of-the-mill coupling, this was a master-class in the erotic black art of the professional fuck.

And at that point I realised why those men used to the highest quality in every aspect of their lives, would pay a small fortune to experience the tantalising skills of awesome beauties like Claudia.

"I'm surprised you held on so long Peter!" Nan said, her eyes studying the screen intently. "How did it feel, your first fuck?"

"Out of this world" I said, "unbelievably erotic and better than I could ever imagine," I admitted. "I love it and want more!"

Nan cuddled me and gently slid a hand under my "T" shirt and began gently massaging my nipples.

"Sex always feels better bareback, condoms are like running wearing rubber boots!

All our girls fuck bare-back Peter, it's what makes us so attractive to millionaires, royalty, politicians and leading businessmen. Your mum checks them regularly and ensure they're healthy. And it's bareback that sets us above the competition and it's what makes us all rich. Many of the girls marry former clients, but we have a very expensive buyout clause in place when that happens."

Once again the camera view changed.

Claudia had by now moved off me and was stimulating my young cock for a second fuck using her full lips and artistic slim fingers.

"That was really thoughtful of her," Nan said, "she was determined to show you how it's done properly. I must send her a bonus."

But my mind had been chewing over the revelations about the source of our family prosperity.

"So the meeting that Claudia was flying back for was with my parents?" I said thoughtfully.

"I knew all that expensive education wasn't wasted," she said giving me a knowing wink.

We were both quiet as we watched Claudia coach another bone-hard erection from me. Then with a gentle push she lay back on the bed invitingly, coaxed me to mount her and guided my rock hard cock into her beautifully shaved sex.

Once I was deep inside her she lifted her long legs around me, gripping me tightly around my waist and locking me in.

Gradually we synchronised our thrusting and it wasn't long before I stiffened, thrust deeply and orgasmed for the second time in the last 15 minutes. The pulsing of my ejaculation seemed to go on for ever, but eventually the waves of ecstasy began to wane and stop.

Then I slumped forwards onto Claudia, my lips searching out hers."

Nan's hand was now arousing me and I put an arm around her neck my hand touching her breast.

"Don't be shy Peter, if your going to take over my business you must learn to be bold and take the initiative. You want to cradle my breasts and caress my nipples, so do it!" she demanded.

One day soon you will have to select new girls for the various bureaus and the only way to know how good they are is to test drive them. If they can't fuck you all night they fail the interview. You must be ready to spend most of your working nights with new women and you will have to dominate them or they will manipulate you.

Fucking must become your finest skill. Indeed all forms of sexual depravity and kink must become second nature to you. Believe me you have so much to learn about sex.

I hesitated for moment then slid my hand up inside her "T" shirt, cupping her breast for the first magic time. I could have wept with pleasure as I felt her erect nipples and gently massaged them between finger and thumb.

Looking back to the TV I watched myself still locked in a passionate kiss with Claudia, tasting the salt of our mixed love juices for the first time.

Unable to hold my passion any longer I turned and kissed Nan fully on the mouth. She immediately responded, opening her lips and sliding her tongue into my mouth.

I was consumed with passion now and we struggled to maintain the kiss as I lay her back on the sofa and kneeled over her. My knees stretched the material of her 'T' shirt over the mounds of her breasts, her erect nipples stood out like thick tent poles.

Almost without thinking my hand slipped down to caress the mound of her sex.

Taking a firm grip on my wandering hand she said softly, "Slow down cowboy, take your time. You must be gentle and keep arousing a woman. We don't get hard-ons like you guys. We need time to get to the boil, and we need lubricating. There's nothing worse than being penetrated by a huge dry prick - believe me I know."

I hesitated then smiled down at her.

"Good sex can't be rushed Peter, don't forget out clients are paying a small fortune to fuck our beautiful girls, and they want their monies worth. The most satisfying fuck is one that builds up slowly, maybe an hour or two to get to the boil. Orgasms are multiplied by slow foreplay and heightened anticipation. It's about remaining focused, staying above the immediate desire to come, gradually building up desire."

This was sage advice for me at the beginning of a life in the strange world of the sex industry. Slow down, feel your way gently and fan the flames slowly - the only way for both partners to obtain sexual fulfillment.

Nan again cupped my face in both her hands and brought her sweet familiar features close up to mine until her perfume filled my head with desire.

Looking up at me, she seemed to scan my face as if looking for some sign or indication of my thoughts.

"Do you really want to lay me Peter, truly want to fuck me?"

"And come inside you Jen," I said sincerely.

"Honestly? Why would you want an old body like mine when I could lift up the telephone and arrange for two or even three beautiful sexy young honeys to pleasure you in ways you couldn't begin to imagine? Or would you like me to fly Claudia back again to teach you new ways of pleasure?"

"I want to fuck you more than anyone else in the world," I said softly, "surely you know I'm in love with you? Claudia was pure boyhood lust, but it would be different with you."

She lay still for a moment, unsure whether to continue down this one way path to hell.

"Yes I know you love me Peter, and I have deep feelings for you. But incest remains the only sexual taboo I've never broken," she said seriously.

Then she smiled and said, "One thing is for sure, at my age it doesn't matter how potent that youthful cum of yours is, I can't get pregnant, that's for sure!"

And we both laughed.

Then she reached out, picked up the controller and fast forwarded the video quite a few minutes before we resumed our voyeurism at a point where I looked ecstatic in the doggy position holding onto Claudia's latex clad hips and thrusting hard. We watched and waited until I had climaxed for the third time that night, my head thrown back, eyes closed and convulsing in hard upward thrusts before Nan finally switched off the TV.

As the sound of the TV segued into the crashing waves, I turned to her and asked one of the most important questions of my life.

"Can we go to bed now?"

She looked at me quizzically and shrugged her shoulders, giving me a look that told me I had said something wrong.

Realising she wanted me to tell her rather than ask, I moved off her, and standing by the sofa, I took hold of her hand and said more forcefully, "Let's go to my bed, I want to take you now!"

She beamed in approval at my boldness and nodded. Swinging her legs off the bed she stretched up to kiss me on the lips and said, "My bed will be better."

We walked out of the TV room hand in hand, my prick rampant inside my pants. Her robe hung casually open offering me a tantalising view of her silken legs and firm sit-up-and-beg breasts.

I was going to fuck my gloriously sexy grandmother and all thoughts of a career in law had evaporated.

JackRace
JackRace
70 Followers
12