Shocked Into My Place Ch. 06

Story Info
Derek gets annoyed with me.
1k words
4
20.5k
1
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/20/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pat_7223
pat_7223
55 Followers

After that night in the VIP room, I spent a lot of time with Derek over the next couple weeks and really felt like I was moving towards being in a relationship. Sure, Derek and I were rarely alone together and he loved to have me suck or fuck other guys and demonstrate his power over me in public, but I just felt like he was having the same feelings of, dare I say, Love that I was having.

One Friday night, after Derek came over and while we were discussing where to go out, I asked him if we could stay in and be alone. He smirked and said, "You want this big, black cock all to yourself, huh Bitch?"

I smiled demurely and said, "Yes, I do. You know how much I love your cock. But maybe tonight we could grab some takeout and watch a movie or something. I rented 'Deliver Us from Eva'".

Derek's smile faded and he yelled,"Bitch, we aint boyfriend/girlfriend. You're just a faggot-ass slut boy that I use to deposit my cum. Get dressed to get fucked. We're going to the pool hall and you're going to do what I say."

I was crushed, but still so in lust with Derek that I didn't want to disappoint him. I asked him what I should wear and he picked out a pink top which showed midriff, a white leather skirt and black thong. He put me in knee-high black leather boots too. He had me call the car service to send a car to pick us up and we went to a pool hall on a questionable side of town. I would have been scared to go in by myself, but felt comfortable on Derek's arm.

Derek had me put down my credit card for a table and then we walked to one in the middle of the old room and he racked up the balls. I assumed I would play with him but he told me to sit down while he warmed up, and to get some cash ready so he could play for money. The cocktail waitress cam over and she was very cute for working in such a place. She and Derek hit it off right away, which made me a little jealous sitting by myself.

While they were talking and laughing, Derek called me over. "Bitch, this little hottie is Anita. I'm going to play a few games with her, so you're going to have to cocktail for awhile. And shake that whore ass of yours to make tips, because Anita needs the money."

I was shocked but grabbed the tray and asked if I could get them a drink. Derek smiled and ordered a cognac for himself an appletini for Anita. My blood boiled as she kissed him lightly to thank him for the drink, and then he wrapped his arms around her to show her how to shoot pool.

I made my way to the bar and told the bartender I was filling in for Anita for awhile and got them their drinks. Derek told me to pay for the drinks with my money and to leave Anita a $20 tip.

Anita's face lit up at that and she thanked Derek and hugged him as his hand slid down to her ass. She looked up into his eyes and they kissed passionately right in front of me. I was steamed and Derek knew it, so he grabbed my arm and led me a couple feet away. "I'm not going to tell you again, Bitch. Now get to shaking that ass and making some money while I play with this hot little ho. If you don't feel like having fun, then shake that ass home and I'll expose your little secret at work."

Derek, knowing he had me, slipped an ecstasy tablet into my mouth and then said loudly to the patrons, "This little bitch Patty is frisky and likes to be played with. Grabbing is free, and if you want more, come see me."

I couldn't believe it. Derek was pimping me out, or at least that's how it sounded to me. He then slapped my ass and I walked over to the guys playing at the next table to get their drink orders. I felt disgusted and a little frightened, but really hot, and not from the ex. I approached the 2 middle aged black men and said, "Hi guys. I'm Patty. Can I get you fresh drinks?" I was trying to keep it professional.

Both men were attractive to me since they were black and had confidence, and I learned that their names were Kurt and Johnnie. Kurt was devilishly handsome and a bit more polished than Johnnie, but Johnnie had an air about him, a confidence that was intoxicating. Kurt smiled and ordered a beer. Johnnie slid alongside me and placed his hand on my ass, grinning like he owned me.

Johnnie couldn't help himself, saying "Hey Patty, you look like quite the little faggot cunt. You really going to do what your man just said?"

I responded,"Johnnie, Derek is the finest man I have ever met, and he pleases me like no one else, so whatever he wants me to do, I do willingly." Johnnie smiled and walked me over to Derek and Anita, who were embraced in a passionate kiss as Derek had her sitting on the edge of the table.

I was not at all happy about sharing Derek but let Johnnie lead me until I could almost smell the breath of the two as they made out. Derek noticed me and said,"Bitch, you need a hobby. Can't you see I'm busy?"

Johnnie introduced himself to Derek and told him that he and his friend would be willing to take me off Derek's hands for an hour or so into the bathroom for some fun, and then slipped Derek a wad of cash. Derek smiled and shook hands with Johnnie. Anita, the hot little cunt who had my man's every attention, shot me a winning look and said, "Have fun Patty. Don't worry about Big Derek. I'm going to take very good care of him while you're gone."

pat_7223
pat_7223
55 Followers