Shoe Store

Story Info
A shoe salesman gets an unlikely visitor at closing time.
1.4k words
4.18
55.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Mall was always dead late on Saturday nights. The last few customers normally rolled into the shoe store about eight o'clock. After that came the longest hour of the day. The last hour before the store closed, when the clock seemed to tick at half speed and time almost stood still.

At about a quarter till nine, a woman strolled into the store. She was a tall brunette dressed in a short black mini-dress and matching high heels. Her dress was just long enough to avoid scandal, while managing to turn heads as she wisped about.

Brandon, the salesman, was struck when he first saw her. She had a fresh face, long silky hair, and glossy red lips. Her eyes were large and green and were outlined in thick liner.

She had a thin but athletic build. Her breasts were not large but ample, and her legs were long and slender. Her body was well toned probably from regular exercise. It was apparent that this girl took good care of herself, in every way. Her bare arms and thighs were tight and lean; the soft muscles of her legs shined with a bronze tan and disappeared into her short dress.

Her hips swayed and her heels clicked as she strolled into the store. She approached the counter and asked.

"Are you still open?"

"Yes, until nine," Brandon replied.

"I'll be quick." She said with a smirk.

Brandon just nodded his head with approval.

The woman oozed class. Her expensive clothes and bag, and the large ring she wore, suggested she was well kept. A rich bitch to the bone. She was hot and she knew it. Brandon watched her closely as she casually browsed the store.

When she nestled for a few minutes in the rear corner of the store Brandon approached.

"Is there anything I can help you with, M'am?" Brandon asked

Startled, the woman turned,

"Yes, if you do not mind, I was wondering if I could try this one in a size 7."

Brandon took the shoe from her hand and told her he would be right back. Walking to the back room he looked down at the shoe she had picked. A sexy, red, mini-platform heel, with three thin straps that crossed each other above the toes and one that wrapped around the ankle. He almost got hard just looking at the heel imagining her foot inside the petite shoe.

When he returned from the back she was seated in the fitting chair with her silky legs turned properly to the left. Their eyes briefly met as he approached. Scared to stare too much at her, Brandon quickly glanced away.

He sat on the fitting stool positioned at her feet. She turned her legs slightly toward him and lifted her right leg slightly. He held the back of her calf in one hand and gently slid her black high heel off with the other hand.

As her feminine foot slipped out of the heel Brandon accidentally brushed along the arch of her naked foot. The woman let out a small giggle as Brandon's finger grazed her foot.

"I'm sorry." She said.

I'm really ticklish on my feet." She further explained.

"That's OK, I get that a lot." Brandon assured the woman.

Brandon fumbled for the red heel she chose, and as he moved it toward her, she pointed her foot down for him. Her foot was soft and neatly pedicured, her toenails perfectly painted bright red. Each nub was short and delicate. Her pretty toes formed a perfect staircase, each one slightly shorter than the other, as they descended in order. Her foot was moist to the touch. Her body smelled sweet from lotion and perfume. He breathed in deep to smell the woman.

He gently held her foot in one hand and the red heel in the other. His cock was half full from the feel of her soft foot and her alluring scent. He kept his head down to concentrate, and stared with amazement at the perfect form of her lower extremities.

He slid her foot inside the red shoe and gently buckled the thin strap around the ankle. He marveled at the perfect fit and beautiful arch her foot made as it formed to the red heel. She could be a foot model he thought to himself.

"What do you think?" She playfully asked as she slightly lifted her leg up to display her foot for him.

"I think it looks sexy." He quickly replied without thinking.

Shocked at his own words, he stumbled for something else to say before she interjected.

"Well, then. Aren't you direct?"

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me." He said.

Changing the subject without a thought, she quickly announced.

"You're right; I think I'll take them."

Brandon hands shook as he struggled to unhook the strap from around her ankle. His face was bright red and he was clearly flustered. His cock was swelling like a balloon and was tightly bulging from the crotch of his pants.

As the strip came loose, Brandon gently slid the heel off and compulsively started caressing the woman's beautiful foot. He supported her outstretched heel with one hand and rubbed her across the top of her bare foot with the other. As his hand reached the end of her foot she wiggled her pretty toes at him as if to break his attention and bring him back to reality.

He looked up to her face and she gazed down at him like a queen to a servant.

"What are you doing with my foot?" She demanded.

"I'm sorry!" He pleaded. "I didn't mean to..."

He jerked his hand away, and dropped his head in embarrassment.

"I did not ask you to stop did I?" She asked, with authority.

He quickly resumed his caress of her soft foot. He gently rubbed up and down the top and the sole paying close attention to the well defined feminine arch and pretty painted toenails.

"You are a bad boy, aren't you? She asked.

He gazed up at her serious face, wordless, stunned like a child with a hand in the cookie jar.

She looked down upon him with disgust. He pulled her naked foot toward the hardness of his crotch and it twitched as he rubbed her big toe along the length of his bulge. His hands rubbed all over her silky legs like a blind man feeling his way. She rolled her eyes with ambivalence.

"You are a nasty, nasty boy!" She snapped as she pushed his wondering hand to the side.

Brandon lustfully licked at her calf as he unzipped his pants to release his rod. He rubbed the tip of his cock on her arched foot.

"Do not cum on my foot!" She proclaimed.

"You may cum on the floor, but do not cum on me, you dirty little boy!"

Brandon quivered under her orders .He continued to rub up and down the length of her smooth legs with one hand, and stroked his hardness with the other. He increased his pace and could feel he was about to shoot his load.

Looking down at her foot and her pretty little toenails his cock throbbed with pleasure. An enormous stream of cum slung across the air and splattered across the woman's lengthy legs. Another spurt left a long pearly streak across the woman's naked foot. With each cock spasm he let out another burst of jizz across the top of her foot and all over her toes. Her foot was covered in thick, warm, spunk and the wad slowly dripped in-between her toes. Her foot was thoroghly wet with cum.

The woman quickly stood up in front of Brandon and he stared down, fixated on the pool of cum he left on the woman's legs and feet.

"You fucking dirty bastard!" She barked.

"You came all over my foot you sick little boy! I told you not to cum on me!"

Brandon's body still swirled euphorically. He continued to stare down at the white splatters he had made.

"Look at the dirty, sticky mess you made, you dirty little boy. Clean up that mess you made on my foot you perverted little creep." She commanded him.

"Lick it up you dirty boy, lick my foot clean, clean up that mess. Lick up every last drop you sick little boy"

Brandon was ashamed as he looked up at her face, still beautiful with seriousness. He lowered his head to the woman's pretty foot, still warm with spunk, and did as he was told.

As he did his chore, the woman just smiled and reveled at the spectacle she had created.