Shoe Store Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God, I'm going to cum," she rasped.

"I want you to do it all over my face, you little slut," I said as I began to bury my face into her slit again.

"Aaaaah, ooooh, aaaaah, I can't stop, I'm cumming, ooooh"

I felt her vagina muscles contract around my tongue, she pinned my head with her thighs and then she pushed me away as she caught her breath and finished her orgasm.

After she caught her breath, and slouched back onto the chair, I asked "Can I fuck your fine wet pussy?"

She answered, "Absolutely"

"Ok, please stand up a minute," I said. As soon as she did I sat in her place and looked down in the mirror at the sight of my raging meat. "First I want you to suck my cock so that it is really, really stiff for you to slide down on." She completely unbuttoned my shirt and then took my cock in her mouth. I reached down and grabbed her tits as I feasted my eyes on her sweet behind in the mirror.

As I approached blast off I stopped her and said, "Its time for you to climb up on my cock." At this she climbed up on my lap and I said, "No, not like that, you need to face forward so that I can grab your tits while you ride me."

The head of my cock was clearly blue at this point. Christie lowered herself down and my rock hard member had no trouble finding its mark. I looked into the mirror at her lecherous smile as I sunk into her, her plump ass warming me as it bobbed up and down mercilessly on my turgid member. I moaned, "Oh my God" as I shot rope after rope of thick jism deep into her. She continued to buck until her voracious cunt was satisfied yet again. As she got off of me I saw the semen literally streaming out of her and onto me.

We slept soundly that night and shared a soapy shower in the morning in which my sweet, sweet Christie coaxed another load of my spunk with her mouth and hands onto her tits. As thanks, I lowered my head in the pulsing blast of the shower and licked her pussy until she rocked with orgasm and could barely stand.

12