Shoe Store Salesman

Story Info
Selling women's shoes.
10.8k words
4.49
46.3k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

Shoe stores were specialty stores until around the mid 1960's. Then they became part of the total clothing store picture that we know today.

This story takes place immediately after WWII when women's full fashioned nylon stockings became available again after being used to manufacture parachutes and other materials for the United States during the war effort.

I was an eighteen year old guy and needed a job. Saw an ad in the local newspaper for a shoe salesman so I went and applied. The manager was a lady about forty who was quite attractive and told me what the job requirements would be and that she ran a rather upscale store with a lot of middle aged women as customers. These ladies liked to be waited on and be catered to as they came in for new shoes. Tips on sales could be quite good along with some other perks.

Men also were quite good customers, but she took care of most of them. I also found out during the interview that she was a single lady and had never been married.

"My name is Melody, but I go by Mel. I run a very upscale shoe store mostly for women, but do have a few male customers too." she said. "Most of my female customers are middle aged ladies who have been with me for several years and expect good service and are quite discreet."

"What exactly will my job be?" I asked.

"You will be fitting these ladies for shoes and sometimes will sell them hosiery too." she replied. "Many of them purchase a few additional items from me and if I don't have an item in stock, I easily order it for them." Mel replied. "Now I need to check you out, so let me lock the front door so we won't be disturbed for a few minutes."

She locked the front door and pulled the blind on it and the large front window so the store was lit only by the inside lights.

"Now, take down your trousers so I can check your cock." she said. "If you're going to be my salesman you must have the right length cock as well as being uncircumcised. My customers demand that."

I hesitated a moment, but undid my belt and zipped my fly down. I pulled my trousers and briefs down and my six inch uncut cock sprang to life.

"Ah, that will do quite nicely." Mel said. "My customers will love your fucking cock. Now let me pull your cock a few strokes so I can see how big it gets when it is erect."

She stroked my cock until it was standing our in front of me, then put it in her mouth and began sucking on it. She sucked me up and down about ten times until I suddenly erupted in her mouth. Mel never hesitated as she swallowed every drop of my sperm filled semen.

"Quite nice," she said as she removed her mouth from my cock. "My ladies will love your fucking cock. Now pull your trousers and briefs up so I can show you something else, then we must get to work."

I pulled my briefs and trousers up and she told me to sit on one of the little stools that the sales person used to measure feet of customers.

She sat in a chair in front of me and as she sat down, she pulled her knee length skirt up to her waist. I immediately saw she was not wearing any panties or knickers under her skirt. She also had a very thick patch of coal black pubic hair that extended down her thighs to her stockings tops.

"This is how some of my customers will be dressed when they come in for a fitting of new shoes." she said. "They will expect you to murmur words of appreciation to them about how their pussies look and a few will want you to reach out and play with them. Some customers are quite well to do, but their husbands pay no attention to them or their sexual needs any longer, so I will depend on you to take good care of them."

"I can't believe this is really happening." I told her. "It seems to unreal. You mean that these women really will want me to 'service them' as well as sell them shoes?" I asked.

"Yes. Some will make appointments with you to meet at their homes." she said. I will package up some products and you will take them to their home. When you get there you will do whatever it is they request of you. Perhaps they will just want you to watch them pee a few times. Or perhaps they will want you to eat their pussies or even fuck them." she said. "Whatever they want you to do, please do it. They are quick to let me know how you do. Now let me get the shade on the door up and unlock it again. I think we may have a customer or two before the end of the day. You are interested in the job are you not?" she asked.

"Quite interested." I replied. "What is the starting pay?"

"I pay four dollars an hour and you will work six hours a day, six days a week plus other benefits."Mel replied. "You need to fill out a few papers, then we can get started."

Less then an hour later our first customers arrived. One was quite tall and looked about forty five, while the other was an inch of two shorter and appeared to be in her mid twenties. The older one had short hair that had obviously been toned while the younger one had a head of coal black hair. They were introduced to me as Emmy Lou and her daughter Becky.

"Becky needs a new pair or two of shoes Mel." said Emmy Lou. "I think about a two inch heel for one and perhaps a shorter heel for the second pair."

I moved over to a stool and Becky put her foot up on the foot pad. In doing so she pulled her skirt up a little bit and spread her legs open about a foot. She was wearing sheer coal black Directoire Knickers and I could see very clearly the huge mass of coal black cunt hair she had around her cunt. She also had very hairy legs that showed through her beige nylon stockings she was wearing.

Suddenly, Emmy Lou hollered "Mel, I have to piss very badly. May I use your toilet?"

"Yes dear. Go piss in my toilet." Mel answered.

Becky, upon hearing her mother holler that she needed to piss said "Mother don't use that terrible language. You have a new salesman waiting on us and he may not be used to hearing women talk like that. Now go pee, so you will be ready to try on some new shoes when you finish."

After Emmy Lou left, Becky reached down and pulled her DK's up over her stocking tops giving me a nice glimpse of her very hairy thighs. She smiled and asked "Do you like what you see, whatever your name is?"

My name is Jim and 'Yes', I do like what I am seeing."

"Well you will get to see more in a minute and when Mother returns you will see even more." Becky replied.With that Becky stood up, lifted her skirt up and slipped her DK's down to her ankles and kicked theme off and put them in her large purse. Standing in front of me was a young lady with the largest thatch of coal black pubic hair I had ever seen.

"Now do you really like what you see?" she asked.

"Yes indeed. It is a beautiful sight with your garter girdle holding up your stockings and I am looking at a belly full of coal black hair." I replied.

About this time Emmy Lou returned from the bathroom and stood in front of me and raised her skirt up to her waist showing me a belly full of totally grey pussy hair that was equally as thick as Becky's.

"Mother. Where are your DK's?" Becky asked.

"I dribbled in them on the way to piss and so I left them off. They are in my purse." Emmy Lou replied.

"Well I am sure that Jim, our salesman, is simply enjoying seeing your grey haired pussy as much as he is enjoying looking at my black haired pussy." Becky replied.

"I must say I was totally unprepared for this fine showing." Jim said. "I thought I was going to try and sell you some shoes, not be looking at your pubic areas."

"Well you are going to do that too." Emmy stated. "We simply wanted you to see our pussies. It looks like we have his attention, Becky, judging from the tent in front of his trousers. Looks like an erection to me."

"I think so mother." Becky replied. "Now we can try on some shoes and perhaps look at some new stockings too."

"Jim." Emmy Lou said. "I didn't wipe my pussy when I finished peeing so I want you to take the back of your hand and run it through my cunt hair and help dry me off. Of course, my pee also ran down my thighs and got the tops of my hose all wet too, so I may need to take this pair off and put on a new pair. Now put your hand up in my cunt and run it through."

Emmy Lou was tall. About six foot three inches and wearing high heels made her a couple of inches taller. When she stood in front of me, her grey haired pussy was right in front of my face and her stockings were so long they came right to her cunt lips. I took my hand and as she spread her legs apart, I ran the back of my hand through her hairy cunt. I also ran it down both thighs and discovered her stockings were quite damp. She must have really had to piss, especially if she got her DK's wet before she got to the toilet.

"That's fine." she said and promptly sat down in the chair leaving her legs wide apart so I could see her cunt. "Becky and I need to try on some new shoes and perhaps will need to purchase a few pair of new stockings too. We saw a couple of pairs of shoes in the store window that we liked, so perhaps we can try those on first."

She showed me what they wanted to try on and I got two pairs of each from the shelf after measuring their feet.They both walked around trying them for fit and comfort and decided they would do quite nicely.

Emmy Lou called to Mel and told her they both needed some new stockings. Mel immediately brought back several boxes for each of them. I noticed one group of boxes was marked EL and the other boxed were marked BJ. They each picked out a pair from each box and Mel said she would wrap them.

Emmy Lou told her not to wrap them, but to have me bring them to the house tomorrow afternoon. Mel agreed and Becky and Emmy told me they would see me tomorrow afternoon and quickly left the store.

"Well, did you get your eyes filled up Jim?" Mel asked. "They certainly have hairy cunts compared to mine don't they?" as she again lifted her skirt and showed me her hairy pussy. "Now come with me as I need to piss and want you to watch me."

We headed for the toilet,to which I had no idea where it was, and Mel opened the door. It was quite bright and very clean and large. She went in, lifted the toilet lid, pulled her skirt up again, sat down and began pissing. She had a strong stream and it hit the water with a loud sound. As she sat there, she unzipped my trousers, pulled out my cock, stuck it in her mouth and began sucking on it again. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. I told her I was ready to explode and she just nodded her head in the affirmative.

She sucked and I blew my load of pollen into her mouth. I spurted about six times before it finally settled down into dribbles. She released it from her mouth and swallowed all the semen that remained in her mouth, then began playing with the tip of my cock. She pulled my foreskin up and down a few times finally saying "I have never seen a man with a foreskin as long as yours. Yours must hang an inch over the end of your prick." she said as she continued playing with it.

She finished peeing and asked me to run my hand through her cunt to help wipe her very wet pussy. I did so, then she took a little tissue and finished drying her cunt and stood up and kissed me.

"You are going to work out quite nicely Jim. Emmy Lou and Becky are two of my best customers and they were very happy the way you treated them this afternoon. When you deliver their merchandise tomorrow, expect to be at their home at least four hours and perhaps longer. They may invite you to stay overnight with them. Emmy Lou's husband is a cuckold and Becky is not married, but a very horny lady. You will probably end up fucking each of them plus a few more things." Mel told me.

I went to the store about noon the next day and rang the bell at the back door.

Mel came to the door and let me in and immediately gave me a very big cardboard box that I was to take the Emmy Lou and Becky's home.

"Everything they ordered is in the box plus a few other items." Mel said. "I see you wore short pants like I told you to. Did you put on a pair of bikini briefs too? Did you also pack a little overnight bag?"

"Yeah. I'm good to go in that department." I said.

"Be off with you then and behave yourself. My store depends on how you behave." she said.

I headed to the address given me and found it in a secluded area of town. I pulled the car in the driveway and went to the side door as directed by Mel and rang the bell.

A few seconds elapsed when Becky answered the door and invited me into the house. I told her I needed to get their order and would bring it right in with me.

I got the box and took it into the house. What happened next just floored me. Becky was wearing a silk robe that came just below her knees and when I saw Emmy Lou I couldn't believe my eyes. She was wearing a mid thigh length robe and a short gown with her stocking tops showing along with her garter straps from her garter belt or girdle.

"Oh Jim. How nice to see you again. It seems like such a long time since we last saw you and it was only yesterday." Emmy Lou said. "Please set the box down and join Becky and me in having a little early afternoon toddy and a cigarette. Do you smoke?"

I replied that I smoked once in awhile and today would be alright with me. As she turned to pour drinks I saw the dark seam and heel of her stockings and the grey hair matted down on her legs. I couldn't get over how hairy both of them were. Becky was wearing beige stockings with a black Cuban heel and seams and they were nice and straight as well as being tight on her legs. Her coal black hair was showing through the nylon.

"Do you like martinis Jim?" Emmy Lou asked.

"I drink a martini once in awhile and straight up is fine." I said.

Emmy Lou poured me a glass and handed me a cigarette. We toasted each other and took a sip of our drinks. Becky lit my cigarette and I took a good drag off of it. She sat beside me and took my left hand and put it on her stocking and asked me to rub her leg for her.

I began rubbing it when she took my hand and put it over the top of her stocking and said "I want you to rub my hairy pussy for me too Jim.".

I moved my hand upward along her thigh and finally got to her crotch. I moved my hand around her hairy cunt and played with it as she sat and took a drink and smoked. I couldn't believe this was happening so suddenly.

Emmy Lou moved close to me on my right and took her left hand and moved it under my shorts until she found my bikini briefs. "Ah. I see you did what Mel asked you to do you naughty boy. Now I can play with your cock like I wanted to do yesterday. You see. Mr. Jones, or Herb, is out of town until late tomorrow evening and Becky and I need a good fucking as well as some other things, so you are spending the rest of the day with us as well as tonight. I think Mel put a few items in the box for you to wear when we are ready to play.

"Becky is going to stand up and show you what she has on under her lovely gown. Then I am going to show you what I am wearing. I think your cock will be standing straight out of your shorts by the time we finish." she said.

Becky stood up and dropped her robe. She was wearing a sheer black cut out bra with her areolas painted with a dark rouge. She wore a black eight strap garter belt and no panties or DK's. Her black hair showed under her pits and around her pussy as well as on her nylon clad thighs. She was a hairy bitch.

"Do you like what you see Jim?" she asked.

"Yes. Very much so. Do you ever wear panties?" I asked.

"Not very often. I like to go pee pee and not have to wait to begin by pulling panties down. Of course when I am having my periods, I wear them in case I have a leaking situation." Becky replied. "Now let's see what mommy is wearing."

Emmy Lou stood up and dropped her gown. She was wearing a sheer white cut out bra that showed her enormous teats which must have been at least 38 C's. Her nipples and areolas were showing through the cut out portion and her areolas had also been rouged so they were nearly black. Her nipples were quite distended and stuck out prominently. Her enormous teats were very heavy and were straining against her bra and bra straps. I could hardly wait to see them when she took her bra off. Her stockings were more of a taupe shade with a Havana heel and her dark heel and seams set off the stockings. They were pulled tight right up to her grey haired cunt. She was also wearing one and a half inch sling back heels making her appear quite tall.She too wore no panties so her grey haired cunt was showing quite prominently as well as her grey haired pits.

Emmy Lou had me stand up and she quickly grabbed the waistband of my shorts and pulled them down to my ankles leaving me only in my red bikini briefs. She then pulled those down and screamed "Oh my God Becky. Look at his fucking cock would you?" He's not even erect yet and he's seven inches long with that lovely foreskin to nibble and suck on. What a wonderful time we are going to have Becky."

Becky reached over and stroked my cock a couple of times and it began to get erect. As it did, she peeled my long foreskin back and saw how red the head of my cock was. She quickly pulled my foreskin back over the head of my cock and exclaimed to Emmy Lou "I am going to have a wonderful time sucking his prick. I can hardly wait to get it in my mouth."

We finished our drinks and cigarettes and I got the box and brought it into the living room. Some small boxes were labeled EL while others were labeled BJ. Some had no labels on them at all and Emmy Lou said "Jim. Those boxes are for you. Mel didn't forget you. Now let's open up and see what we each have."

Becky opened a package and exclaimed. "Oh, she sent me nine pair of stockings in various colors and heel patterns in size 2X for my long legs. Then there are three new garter girdles in black, white, and light blue plus matching cut out bras. She also put in three pairs of sheer bikini panties and two pair of DK's for me. What do you have mother?"

Emmy Lou exclaimed when she saw the gold lame garter girdle and cut out bra that she was going to have to put them on at once. She also found a sheer black garter girdle and bra in black as well as one in red. She also had three boxes of stockings and when she opened the top box, she saw the first pair was shimmering gold color. All her stockings were marked 3X for her extra long legs. Finally, there were three pairs of sheer panties including one in sheer gold as well as two pairs of sheer DK's.

There are still more packages in the box Jim." said Becky. "Let's see what else there is. Look. These packages are marked 'For Jim'. "It appears she also sent some things for Jim too."

The first package Becky picked out had a note inside that said "This is for Jim to wear. He needs to learn about garter belts, garter girdles, and girdles in general. Show him how to put it on correctly and fasten his stockings to it." signed "Mel".

The second package was a box of stockings. Inside were three pairs each in a different color and heel pattern. "I judged his stocking size by his shoe size and length by his height. If they are too short he can wear a pair of Emmy Lou's and I will get her a new pair." signed "Mel".

Also inside was a pair of brown leather sling back pumps in a one inch heel with a note saying "I didn't want him to fall the first time he put on a pair of high heel shoes, so I am starting him in a one inch heel." signed "Mel".

Becky said. "Jim. Take off the rest of your clothes and follow me into the shower. I need to piss and I've been waiting all morning for you to get here so I could do this. Mommy is just going to watch us."

I took off me shirt and shoes and followed Becky into the shower observing her lovely hair covered legs as I did. Her stockings seams were perfectly straight and pulled up high on her thighs..

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers