Shoe Store Salesman Ch. 02

Story Info
Shoe Store Salesman learns Quickly.
9.5k words
4.24
21.1k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

It had been four days since I had taken the package to Emmy Lou and Becky and stayed overnight at their place.

It had been a truly great time and I got quite an education from being there with them, my stepmother Velma, and Jewel.

When I entered the store to work the fifth day after the party, Mel was on the toilet with her legs spread wide apart taking a piss. Must have really had to go because it was hitting the water with a lot of force.

"When I finish pissing, you may clean my pussy with your snaky tongue John." she said. "I'm fucking horny this morning and may want you to fuck me too. I haven't had a good hard cock in my cunt for three days."

Mel stood up and spread her legs wide apart. I quickly noticed she had neither panties nor Directoire Knickers on, so she was going "Commando" today. I dropped my shorts and boxers and let my already erect cock spring out for her. I moved close to her and Mel grabbed my prick and inserted it in her wet cunt. I thrust my prick inside her vagina as hard as I could and after only eight or ten thrusts

I felt my eruption beginning and I emptied my nuts into Mel's sopping wet cunt.

When we finished, she told me to get her purse so she could get her panties out of it and slip them on. I found them and gave them to her. She stepped into them and as she did so, I could see my baby batter leaking out of her cunt and down the inside of her thighs.

"Oh good." she said. "I'll have a wet crotch all day long. Now let me suck your cock and clean it off for you."

About that time someone was rattling the front door wanting to get into the store.

"Guess we'd best open up." Mel said. She headed for the front door and was totally amazed when she opened it.

"Jim. What are you doing here already today? I thought I told you to come this afternoon. Did you get in touch with Sam?" Mel asked.

"Yes. Sam will be here about one o'clock." Jim replied.

Just then Jewel, the short good looking red head of about forty five appeared in the doorway.

"Oh Mel. I've got to piss so badly I can't wait till I get to the Newsstand." she said. "May I use your toilet?"

"Sure. John will help you get there." Mel said.

"Oh I'm sure he will plus a couple of more things too." Jewel replied. "I'm not wearing any panties or knickers, so he may see my red haired pussy if he isn't careful. On second thought, why would he want to be careful?"

I saw Jewel hurrying to the rest room and she already was pulling her skirt up so she could sit down immediately. Dark brown stockings and a black garter belt were very visible. I hustled to catch up to her. I reached the rest room just as she was sitting down on the toilet. The hissing sound of her piss flowing through her cunt lips was quite loud and I heard her flow hitting the water very noisily.

"Oh Johnny. I had to piss so badly. Now will you eat my wet pussy when I am finished?" she asked.

Jewel had a bright red fire bush belly and cunt. She enjoyed playing with my dick and fucking me when she could. Her husband had suffered a severe heart attack a few years back and the only thing he could for her sexually was eat her pussy. She loved playing with my uncut peter and sucking me off too.

She had her legs spread wide apart so I was watching her pee stream as it fell into the toilet bowl. She told me to get closer so she could play with my dick.

"Have you fucked Mel yet today?" she asked.

"I just finished giving her a big load of pollen." I replied. "But you can suck my dick if you want to."

"I need to have some cock and right now would be a good time. Did you wash your peter this morning? If not, I'll wash it for you, then suck it nice and clean." Jewel said.

I told her I had washed it, but not after I fucked Mel a few minutes ago.

"That's alright. I know what Mel's cunt tastes like. I've eaten her pussy a lot of times." Jewel said.

I stood right in front of her and she reached for my belt and zipper at the same time. Unfastened my belt and pulled my zipper down and out popped my semi erect prick. She reached for my hanging nut sack with her left hand and my cock with her right. She lifted my cock to her mouth and swallowed it, foreskin and all. As it became more erect she gently pulled my foreskin back and sucked my helmet while fondling my nuts.

"Hurry and fill my mouth with your creamy pollen honey." she begged. "I must get to the store in a minutes or Bob will wonder where I am." she said.

She sucked me quickly and wiggled my nuts. Unable to restrain myself any longer, I blasted a rather sizable load of sperm filled semen into her gaping mouth. She swallowed and continued sucking my cock until she had cleaned all the pollen off the head of it as well as the shaft.

"Oh you have such a wonderful prick." she said. "I can't wait to fuck you again honey."

"Well, perhaps even later today." I replied. "I may have to deliver a package to Becky and Emmy Lou again or maybe it's a package going to Velma. I can't remember who Mel told me it was for. That would be keen if it was going to Velma at my house."

"I've heard through the grapevine that Velma was hosting a little get together this weekend. Seems as though your father is out of town again which gives her a chance to get some strange new cock. You know Bob and I got the two of them together after your drunken mother died. Velma was a virgin, but that soon changed after they began going together. Now she can't get enough cock." Jewel said.

"I guess so." I said. "Even I have fucked her a few times. She loves me because I'll wash her asshole after she takes her daily shit in the morning. Daddy doesn't like to do that for her. My treat for washing her is getting some good pussy. I love seeing all her pussy hair just like I love seeing all your red hair."

"Do you really enjoy seeing my red cunt hair?" Jewel asked.

"Yes I do. I particularly enjoy seeing the red hair under your pits and on your legs." I told her. "I'm so glad you don't shave those places anymore. All that hair makes you look so sexy. Then you show how horny you are by wanting to suck my cock or have me fuck you." I said.

"If you get a chance, stop at the newsstand a little later. I'll leave my panties in my purse and you can see my hairy pussy again." Jewel said.

Jewel left and I heard a familiar voice at the front of the store. I looked to see who it was and was astounded when I saw it was my stepmother, Velma. She was speaking with Mel and as they talked for about five minutes I just stayed in the stock room putting boxes of shoes away.

Suddenly I heard the front door open and Velma say "I'll see someone tomorrow afternoon at my house." and the front door closed.

Mel immediately came to the stock room to tell me what was happening.

"That was your stepmother I was talking with. She placed an order and wants it delivered tomorrow. Sounds like your father is away on a business trip and she is having a little party at your home. She told me there were going to be three couples there besides you and her. Do you know anything about it?" Mel asked. "Sounds like it might be an overnight."

"I'm not sure. She may have something going on that I don't know about." I replied.

"I don't want to be nosy." Mel said, "but do you sleep with her when your daddy is away on business?"

"I've slept with her a couple of times." I replied. "She enjoys my cock fucking her. She also lets me watch her piss and I like that. She doesn't wipe her cunt when I watch her, so the crotch of her panties get good and damp."

"I hardly ever wear panties." Mel said. "So I leave my pussy nice and wet after I piss and just let it air dry.. You like it that way don't you?"

"Of course I do." I replied. "I surely never knew what I was going to get into when I started this job, but is sure is fun. I really didn't know about my stepmother, Velma."

"Well, she's just a small part of the ladies I sell lingerie and shoes to. There's Jewel, Becky, Emmy Lou, Marjorie, and a few other. We are all very discriminate and it is not well known we enjoy fucking around with men other than husbands or boyfriends." Mel said. "When you leave to go home, be sure you take the packages I've put together for Velma with you/ She'll appreciate that very much."

I clocked out about 4:30, picked up the order for Velma, which was rather large, and headed home. I knew she was home because her car was in the driveway. I pulled beside it, got the packages and got out. Went in the back door quietly.

I went through the kitchen and the dining room. As I looked down the doorway past the dining room I could see the door to her bedroom was partially closed, but heard her singing quietly to herself. She didn't see or hear me. She was wearing only a black garter belt and sheer beige full fashioned stockings. She was applying lipstick to her lips and had a glass of some kind of liquid sitting on her dressing table.

I gently pushed the door open and startled her slightly.

"Oh darling. You gave me a bit of a start." she said."You should have knocked first. Did you bring the order from Mel?"

"I'm sorry I startled you and I did bring the order. Quite an order it is, at that." I said.

"Well, it has some DK's and briefs, a couple of new garter belts with ten straps, three boxes of stockings with three pairs to the box, and a pair of shoes I tried on the other day. You may set it on the bed." she told me.

She blotted her lips with a tissue then swallowed the rest of the liquid in the glass. She stood and turned to face me. I could see her lovely teats as she walked a few steps toward me. She stopped in front of me, put her arms around my neck and gave me a huge kiss. Then she took one hand and reached down , found my cock, and began playing with it.

"You big motherfucker. I've got you to play with for three nights. He is gone and won't be home till late Saturday. Now get your pants off so I can get your fucking cock in my mouth and suck it, then fuck you till your nuts blow everything they have in my cunt." she said,

I pushed my pants and boxers down to the floor and stepped out of them. She dropped to her knees, put her mouth over my cock and began sucking my foreskin. As my cock began to get erect, she pushed the foreskin back and sucked the head of my cock.

She stopped, stood up, got on the bed, spread her legs wide apart and said. "Now shove that big fucker in my cunt and blow your nuts off inside me darling. I want all your sperm

filled semen flooding my cunt. I also want you nursing my nipples while you fuck me."

I got on the bed between her legs and as she spread her cunt lips open, I guided my peter into her hairy waiting cunt. Velma was very wet and my peter went clear to her cervix right away. "Oh, that feels so good." she said. "Just leave it there for a minute or two and suck my nipples. Your cock is so fat and I can feel the head of it right at the tip of my cervix." she told me.

"I just love being fucked by men. Your daddy has a nice prick and I love him, but I love a few other cocks as well. Yours is one of them." she continued. "Does my wet pussy feel good to you darling? Oh. It feels so good when you nurse my nipples and play with my teats. Just be gentle."

Finally Velma told me to move my prick in and out of her, so I started fucking her good. Suddenly I could feel my nuts wanting to shoot my semen in her cunt. She obviously did too because she screamed at me "Fill my fucking cunt up with your love juice darling."

I erupted inside her and thought I had blown the end of my cock off of my prick.I gave her five or six good spurts and then dribbles, but then my prick began to get soft. She told me to get off her and move up to her face so she could suck me clean.

When she finished she told me to go to her dressing table and bring her a tampon. I got it and unwrapped it for her. She simply inserted it into her wet cunt, then took a tissue and wiped off her cunt around the edges.

"I won't be leaking your pollen out of my cunt this evening dear. We're going out for dinner and I don't want the back of my dress to get all wet because I'm not going to be wearing any panties." she said. "In fact, all I'm putting on over this is my slip and dress."

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"A small private club your father and I belong to. It's dinner and a floor show. You're my escort for the evening. You may find a few women who know you or you know them. Do not be surprised if you are asked by a couple of them to play." she said. "You'll see what I mean after we get there."

"Now let me suck your cock some more then I'll put my slip and dress on. You can then get dressed. You won't need a tie, but will need a jacket." she said. "Oh fuck. I need to pee pee. Do you want to play with me while I go?"

"Sure." I said. Velma got up and headed toward the toilet. I admired her from the back with her sheer straight seams of her nylons showing nicely. She got to the toilet, turned to face me, spread her legs, and sat down and began peeing. I put my right hand under her hairy cunt and tweaked her right nipple with my left hand. The pee was flowing like a river and my hand was making it splatter up against her hairy pussy. Suddenly she was finished. she stood up right over my face and said. "Lick my wet cunt you motherfucker."

I proceeded to stick my tongue in her hairy slit and sucked the drops off her hair. She was still dribbling a bit and got a few more drops that way. She pulled away and told me to go get dressed. I licked my lips and wiped them off, then stood up and kissed her full on the mouth.

As Velma stood there, I asked her why she always wore nylons that were so long. Most of the time the tops of her stockings were right at the top of her thighs.

"Your father picks out my stockings. He likes me to wear them long. When I wear a garter belt or Suspants I don't need to wear long garter straps and there is less strain on the welt of my stockings. So most of my garter belts are made with very short garter straps. Do you like them that way darling?"she replied. Mel always knows what to get when father places an order with her."

"Yes, I like them that way. If I was feeling you up I'd wonder how far up your leg your stockings went before I'd find bare skin. Now I know." I told her.

I went to dress and when I returned Velma was draining another glass of white liquid. "Is that a Martini?" I asked.

"Why yes it is. Why do you ask honey?" she inquired.

"Well, it is your second or third one since I've been home and you're going to get plotched pretty quickly if you don't lay off the sauce." I said.

"Oh, I'm alright. It's only my second one and I made them both weak." she said. "I won't get drunk. Take a look at the top of my dress. Would you like to suck my teats?" She pulled the bodice of her dress to one side and exposed one of her bare teats to me.

"Aren't you wearing a bra" I asked.

"No." she replied. "I don't need one. My teats aren't very big and hardly show when I wear a dress, so I left it off tonight."

"Well, I'll bet someone finds them before we leave wherever we are having dinner." I said.

The phone rang. Velma answered it. It was apparent she was talking to Mel, my boss. "We're just ready to leave. we'll stop by and pick it up and give it to her." I heard her say.

"That was Mel. She has a package for Margie and would like us to pick it up and get it to her at dinner tonight. I told her we would do that." Velma said. "She said she forgot to give it to you when you left the shoe store this afternoon, so I told her we would take care of it for her."

We went down t the store and Mel gave me the package for Margie. Velma told me where we were going and how to get there. It was a very secluded place about five miles away from our town and I wouldn't have found it if she hadn't given me directions.

I parked the car and we got out and headed for the building. Velma suddenly stopped, spread her legs apart and I could see the water flowing down between her legs. It took her about a minute to finish peeing.

"I'm sorry darling. I just couldn't hold it in any longer and not having any panties on, it was easy to stop and pee now. I'd best check my stockings to make sure they didn't get all wet too." she told me.

She pulled her dress up to mid thigh, felt her stockings, and convinced they were dry, dropped her skirt and headed on toward the building.

"You know Velma. You're a fucking whore just like my mother was. Only she was a fucking alcoholic too." I told her. You can't seem to get enough cocks in you. Did daddy take your cherry?" I asked. "How many straps do you have on the garter belt you are wearing tonight?" I asked.

"First, I'm not a fucking whore. I just like cock. Second. Yes he took my cherry. I wanted him to fuck me. Third. My garter belt has eight garter straps on it so my seams stay straight." she replied. "Now let's go or we may be late."

We went to the door and when she knocked a peephole opened. Ten seconds later the door opened and we were admitted by a rather burly man. "Good evening Velma." he said. "Enjoy dinner and the show tonight."

The dining room was not very large and seated only enough people for ten tables of four. Tables were set in a semi circle with a small stage in the middle.

Velma said "Oh there they are." and I looked to see who she was referring to. It was Margie and Peter, good friends and bridge playing buddies with Velma and father. Margie and Peter stood up and we headed to the table they were at. as we got there Margie wrapped one arm around me and gave me a huge kiss on my lips while with her free hand reached down and groped for my cock. she broke the kiss and said "Put your right hand down between my legs and feel me".

I reached between her legs with my right hand and found she was not wearing panties and I touched a very hairy wet pussy.I ran my hand through it a couple of times and Margie said "I like that. You can play with it later, but right now I need to go pee. Come along to help me."

I looked at Velma and Peter and saw that Velma had the front of her dress up nearly to her waist and Peter had his hand in between her legs playing with her cunt. She too had her hand on his cock and was playing with it. Her eyes were a bit glazed over as Peter continued to stroke her pussy.

The room was quite dark with the lights turned low so no one really saw anyone else coming or going. I asked Margie where we were going and she just took my hand and led me. We ended up at one of the ladies rooms. She stepped inside, then motioned for me to enter.

"I've been holding my pee till you and Velma got here darling. I'm going to straddle the toilet and hold my dress up. I'm going to piss, then i want you to take your hand and wipe my pussy, then eat me." she said. "Do you like the color of my stockings? Your father bought them for me as well as this lovely eight strap garter belt I'm wearing tonight. Your father is a real cocksman, you know. He'll fuck anything that has a cunt."

With that, she lifted her skirt, straddled the toilet and her pee began flowing our between her hairy cunt lips and fell noisily into the bowl. when I say a hairy cunt, I mean she had at least twice as much pussy hair as Velma did, and Velma had plenty. She looked at me and smiled as her pee kept flowing and said "Almost finished."

Suddenly it became dribbles and dribbles around the tops of her stockings. "Now take your hand and wipe my wet pussy and play with me John. Make me orgasm so I can come down a little bit. Did I piss on my stocking tops?" she asked.

I took my hand and ran it through her extremely wet pussy hair then began masturbating her. She was horny and I had her climaxing in about a minute. Gave her three good orgasms, then she said "Enough.". Now I want you to eat me and make me climax again, then we must get back to the table."

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers