Shoe Store ShowOff

Story Info
She shows off for a lucky clerk.
2.4k words
4.34
113.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt3
jt3
73 Followers

Call it "senior-itis" or the Spring Break blues. Whatever it was, it had me holding down the fort at the local shoe store. All of my high school and junior college employees could not work this particular Friday afternoon. The last-minute phone call from the guy who was scheduled to come in only proved what I already knew -- as assistant store manager I would have to work the store alone.

Business was slow, too. All afternoon I sat there waiting for a customer to come in so the time would pass by faster. I had already done some inventory, vacuumed and cleaned the entire store. I even went down the long aisles and made sure the boxes of shoes were stacked evenly and then replaced all the burnt out lightbulbs.

The layout of the store was simple. As soon as you walked in the front door there was a check-out counter. This was one of those low-cost shoe stores which meant very little money was spent on decorations, etc. The shoes were on display on top of a box with several boxes of the same style shoe stacked behind them. The customer would walk in, find the shoe they wanted, find their size, try it on and then proceed to the check-out counter to purchase it. The aisles were long with shoe boxes stacked about eight feet high all the way down the small corridors.

I was staring at the clock on the cash register and literally counting down the seconds to six o'clock (quitting time) when I heard the electronic tone signaling the arrival of a customer.

"I'm sorry we're ...," I started to say only to catch myself in mid sentence when I saw a cute young lady staring back at me.

"Are you closed?" she asked.

"Not yet," I said trying to recover. "We close at six. You just got here in time."

She turned her head from side to side looking around the store. The way her head moved caused her ponytail to dance. It also did wonders for the little outfit she had on. She was dressed in what looked like a Catholic school uniform with a white blouse, plaid skirt, long white socks pulled up to her knees and black pumps. She had on a little bit more make-up than one would expect from a Catholic school girl, but I had to admit to myself that she did look good.

"I'm sorry," she replied. "It's almost six now. Maybe I should come back some other time."

"Nonsense," I said, probably a little too quickly. "Let me just lock the door so nobody else comes in. Take your time and call me if you need any help."

Her smile and the way her eyes lit up caused my cock to stir. She turned around in slow motion and turned the dead bolt in the door locking it.

"Thank you!" she gasped excitedly when she turned back around. "I won't be long. I promise. I know exactly what I want."

My eyes followed her as she walked around the counter and down one of the aisles. I picked up the sports section of the newspaper I had already read five times today and pretended to read it as I watched her.

She moved down the center aisle and I silently thanked myself for taking time to replace all the fluorescent lights, that had gone out, earlier in the day. She walked away from me with a tiny purse hanging over her shoulder with a round pink sticker that read "Show Off." She went to the second pair of shoes on display at the bottom of the shelf and bent to inspect the shoe.

She did not bend at her knees and squat down to get a better view of the shoe. She bent at the waist with her young, smooth legs straight. It was almost like she was in PE class touching her toes to stretch before running. As she leaned her torso down and reached for the shoe her skirt, which I suddenly noticed was too short to be a school uniform, began to slowly hike up revealing the tops of her legs and then just an inch of her white panties.

She paused in that position and held the shoe in her hand turning it over as she inspected one side and then the next. Then, just before putting the shoe back down on the shelf she looked back and busted me.

Her cute face was just past her knee and her eyes twinkled when she caught me staring at her firm slender legs and the white panties clinging to her bubble butt. She must have waited in that position because when I finally got enough courage to take my eyes from the paper and look back in her direction she was still in the same position. She smiled when my eyes went back to her and then turned her face away from me and slowly stood back up in an erect position.

Needless to say, she wasn't the only one "erect."

Not happy with that style of shoe she walked down the aisle a little farther away from me as I "read" the paper.

She stopped and turned back to look at a pair of shoes she had just passed. She was facing me know and again caught me watching her. I couldn't help it. The way she walked in that short plaid skirt was doing something to me and I liked it. Her firm little bubble butt rocked back and forth perfectly as she walked as if she were doing a little dance to a tune in her head. It was mesmerizing.

She reached up for a shoe on the third shelf and couldn't reach it. She stood on her tippy toes and tried again stretching out her body like a cat on a warm quilt basking in the afternoon sun. Her legs grew taunt. Her blouse came untucked exposing her sexy abs and a bellybutton ring. She reached for the shoe again and her perfectly round grapefruit-sized breasts pressed into her thin blouse. For all her efforts, she still could not reach the shoe.

"Can you come help me?" she asked in a sweet sing-song voice.

"Of course," I said, putting down the newspaper and walking from behind the counter towards her. "What can I do?"

"Can you hand me those shoes? I want to see them up close," she almost whispered as I neared her.

I nodded my head "yes" and walked past her to a little ladder on wheels with a platform at the top. I rolled it back towards her and the shoe she was interested in.

"Let me get that for you," I said.

She stopped me by placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Let me get it," she said. "Just hold this thing so I don't roll away or lose my balance and fall."

She ended the sentence with a short giggle and a smile that showed off her perfectly white teeth. It was a coquettish smile and I shifted from one leg to the other trying to hide the erection growing in my pants.

I grabbed the handrail of the ladder and she slowly climbed up it. She knew I was watching her. She had to know. Did she like being watched?

Thoughts raced through my mind until I looked up and saw directly up her skirt as she climbed each step. She took her time going up and made every attempt to swish her perfect young ass back and forth with each step.

It was a beautiful sight. Her tanned legs made a perfect contrast to her white cotton panties. She took the tennis shoe in her hand and announced softly, "OK, got it."

She came down the steps backwards and her little firm butt crushed up against my growing erection as she lowered herself off the last step.

"These are my size," she said looking into the shoe and then back at me. "Let me go get some of those athletic socks so I can try them on."

She walked away from me. I stood there silent and breathless watching her go. She was gone about a minute, which seemed a little long just to go get the socks in the next aisle.

She returned with an extra bounce in her step with that same cute and sexy smile cutting through me as she neared.

She sat down and removed her pumps and took her time rolling down the long white socks. Each second another inch of her tanned, firmed leg was exposed until she finally slipped the sock off her pink-painted toes. She dropped the sock on the floor and then took one of the new athletic socks and put it on.

"There," she announced. "Now, let's try on these tennis shoes."

She struggled with the shoe as she sat on one of the small stools placed up and down each aisle just for this purpose. She couldn't get the shoe on.

"Will you help me," she asked softly. "I think I may need a shoe horn or something."

Of course I offered my help. I knelt down in front of her taking her foot in my hand and slowly slid one hand under her foot. My fingers caressed the underside of her foot working my hand back from her toes to her ankle. She giggled and jerked up her leg.


"That tickles," she said giggling as her knee jerked up toward her breast.

The knee jerk also caused her skirt to fly up and I caught what I thought was a glimpse of her shaved pussy. But, I wasn't sure.

"Sorry," I said. "Let me try again."

This time, I grabbed the back of her ankle and slowly brought her foot up toward the shoe. As I slid the shoe onto her foot she continued to raise her knee higher and higher until her skirt rose just enough for me to see under it.

She had removed her panties! I stared at her smooth shaved pussy as I slid the tennis shoe onto her foot. She pushed down with her leg sliding the shoe onto her foot with a "pop." Then, she leaned her body back and rested her head against the boxes of shoes behind her. She slowly spread her legs, reached down pulling the front of her little skirt up and then touched her pussy.

"Mmmmm," she moaned softly with her head tilted back and her eyes closed. "That feels so good."

I was shocked and amazed at my good fortune. I reached down and began to rub a now raging hard-on through my slacks.

"So, you are watching me," she said softly. "It's OK. I like being watched. Just no touching, OK?"

It took a few seconds for the shock to wear off. When it did, I still couldn't speak and just nodded my head "yes."

"Well, you can touch yourself. You just have to promise you won't touch me," she said. "Promise?"

"Y-e-s," I managed to somehow say.

She leaned forward and undid my belt. I could smell the perfume on her sweet young body and it drove me even closer to the feeling of pure lust.

"You watch me and I'll watch you," she whispered. "And, we can both make ourselves cum."

She leaned back again and unbuttoned her blouse. Within seconds, she had unclasped the front of her bra exposing her perfectly round young titties. She played with them with one hand while the other teased her tight, little, wet pussy. She began to whimper and then moan as she masturbated in front of me. She also used a hand to massage her breasts making her perky nipples hard.

I pushed my slacks and boxers down freeing my hard cock. I began to pump it in my fist in perfect timing to her strokes.

She looked down at my hand gliding over my cock and smiled. She reached into her purse and handed me her little white cotton panties.

"Cum on my panties for me," she said between moans. "Pleaseeeeee?"

We sat there watching each other as we masturbated. She loved being watched and bit her lower lip as she neared orgasm. Her fingers were dancing as they begin to fly faster up and down her pussy. She slid a finger in and thrust it deep inside while her thumb pressed down into her swollen clit. She titled her head forward and her wet glossy lips found a nipple. She sucked and bit down on it as she neared orgasm.

She managed to kick the shoe off and slid her sock covered foot toward my crotch. She pressed her toes into me under my hard cock the top of her toes tickling my ball sack. She flipped her toes up, massaging my balls.

I was in a state of pure animal lust as her foot teased my balls while I pumped my cock and watched her sweet innocent face transform into that of a naughty, horny girl.

I was pumping my cock faster now trying to keep up.

Her sexy expressions were driving me wild as she began to moan louder as short breaths escaped her glossy lips. She slid two fingers inside her soaking wet pussy and increased her pace. She jamming her fingers deep into her wet pussy getting herself off.

We were both getting close to orgasm.

Her body began to shake as she arched her back and continued to finger fuck her sweet young pussy. Her head was tossing back and forth as she moaned louder now. The tempo of her strokes increased even more and I kept pace pumping my cock faster in my fist.

She kicked her legs wide. Her ankles flew out past my face as she spread her legs wide as she continued to tease and fuck her now hot pussy.

It was amazing. My cock felt so good as I pounded it in my fist as I watched her finger fuck herself with her legs spread high and wide.

Then in an instant it was over as we both sent juices exploding over our hands. I managed to catch my cum on her little panties and then used them to clean my manhood off.

She smiled with a look of glowing satisfaction on her young tender face.

"Thank you," she said as she stood and began to walk away. "You can keep my cum-covered panties. Next time, I think I'll buy a pair of high heels.

"See you then."

jt3
jt3
73 Followers