Sholan Alliance - AU Bk. 02 Ch. 03

Story Info
AU based on Lissane Norman's Sholan Alliance.
13.4k words
4.76
13k
10

Part 20 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers

Gah, I tried to work on a chapter for both of my other stories but this one has just seemed to have caught my attention. I have ideas for the other two but when I try to write them they just don't want to go down on the paper. Sigh. Such is life of an author I guess. I think what I am going to need to do is try and do a page or two in the other stories and then come back to this one. Eventually I will have them all out.

At the end of this chapter I am going to be posting a list of characters and some additional details on Sholan society and culture. Some you have encountered and have been explained but much hasn't. Eventually some of the chapters will take place on Shola but I am not sure how long that is going to be. Time will tell.

As always all intimate relations are 18+ or the equivalent for alien species. Enjoy

*****

The doctor had just finished eating and stepped into her shower when her alert went off. "By Vartra's Bones what now? Can't I get a shower without being bothered?" Desjean kept muttering as she quickly toweled off and pulled her pad out and checked it. She blanched when she looked at the readings. "Oh god this is going to be a mess."

Desjean contemplated what her pad was telling her as she was jerking her clothing on. Their blood pressure and heart rate had gone up drastically as their temperatures had returned to normal. Another reading was showing a massive surge of telepathic energy just before the alert went off. She was finally dressed and ran down to the small sick bay. "What is going on?"

The SBA frowned and had to shrug. "Not totally sure doctor. I noticed an elevation in their breathing, pulse, and BP. When I checked I found they were becoming intimate which would explain that. I darkened the window so they had privacy. About ten minutes ago there was a massive surge in telepathic energy." He held his arm out and the fur was still sticking up a bit.

He had to glance away. "Um, there is also a strong urgency to mate with someone." He had to lower his ears and shrugged his shoulders. "They seem to be broadcasting it for some reason." Man a cold shower was sounding better all the time.

She sighed. "Go back to what you were doing or if it is affecting you too much I can give you a suppressant." Desjean could feel it as well and it was definitely not a comfortable sensation. Since she was going to be there for a while she took a suppressant which helped a great deal.

After settling in the chair in her office she rolled her neck and started calling up the diagnostic data. She reviewed it from when they were put in the room till now. It had originally trended down to normal levels and then started picking up. It culminated with the surge of power. Thankfully it looked like the shielding in medical and the room damper kept it localized.

Desjean placed a call to the tutor since he was still on board and hadn't gone with the Ambassador. "G'Houl we have a problem. I am not sure exactly what happened but there was a flare of power in the room I have Satasha and Yilly in. It was telepathic in nature and was strong enough to escape the damper." She rolled her neck. "I had to use a suppressant on myself to keep from reacting to what they were emitting."

That got his attention but he hadn't felt anything since his quarters were shielded as well. "I will be down there in just a few minutes. I need to get dressed and then will come down and check on them." He rolled out of bed and pulled on the first tabard that came to hand. After jerking it on and settling it some G'Houl left his room.

He hurried down to medical and almost as soon as he walked in he was hit by the telepathic power flowing in the rooms. G'Houl had to lean against the wall for a moment as he strengthened his shields. Once that was done he shivered slightly since this was going to end up being a mess. The doctor came out and waved him to her office and closed the door. As the door shut the strength of the telepathic output dropped a fair amount.

"Please have a seat and here is some c'shar for you. Take a moment and tell me what you know." Desjean settled across from him in her desk chair. She hadn't really found any information that might explain what had happened. Desjean was greatly hoping that he would be able to give him some information.

G'Houl almost chugged the cup of c'shar and gave his body a good shake to settle his fur. "May I borrow your computer for a moment? I need the check some information before I actually say anything." Once she spun it around so it was facing him he entered his access code and started reviewing some information.

The information he was looking for was guild specific. Only doctors that worked with a specific aspect of telepathy would have access to the information. It took him a few minutes to review the information before he logged out and pushed the screen and keyboard back. "Great, just what we need." He was rubbing his forehead as he murmured that.

Desjean hardened her eyes slightly. "What don't we need? What did you find?" Some day's telepaths tended to irritate her. They seemed to have built in silence concerning their powers. As the doctor she had some additional training but again it was rather limited.

G'Houl sighed. "Sorry doctor I am just reviewing the information. If what I think happened did then this is going to cause all kinds of ripples in both our societies." After one last rub to his temples he sat up and leaned forward. "This does not leave the room till I have had a chance to talk to the Ambassador. What it looks like is Yilly and Lt. Verzilon have formed a Leska link."

She stared at him in shock. All Sholan's had heard of Leska links and had a generic idea of what it was about. All she knew was that it was a permanent mental bond between the two telepaths. One of the purposes as far as they could tell was a compulsion to have children. Virtually all children of a Leska pair were talented. They were also capable of sending messages vast distances across space when needed. The last bit she knew was that they had to come together once every five days to share memories. This was accomplished by mating which was the process by which they were transferred.

"Oh shit, by Vartra's bones that is most definitely going to stir a shit pot of political issues." Desjean couldn't even comprehend just how much this was going to impact on the Sholan society. That wasn't even considering the fact they had never found a telepathic race before now. That alone was enough to cause huge ripples in the Sholan society. It was going to impact on Earth as well though she really had no idea just how it would.

G'Houl had to give her a slight smile since she was normally a very proper officer and lady. To hear words like that from her was rather amusing even if the reason wasn't. "I need to contact the Ambassador and let her know. Also they will have to be in the room till tomorrow", he checked his comm., "I mean this afternoon since it is already tomorrow."

He pulled the computer back over and typed in an urgent message for the Ambassador. Since it was in Sholan and the only human's who could even read the basics were on the ship he made it detailed. She didn't need to respond immediately since they were going to be isolated till the next day but she needed the information.

G'Houl sighed and stood. "They should be fine and I am going back to bed. Contact me if you have any questions or are concerned by anything." With a yawn and a sigh he walked out of her office and shook his head. He was going to need to send a message to the mentor on the mothership as well. Now that was going to be fun as well though it could wait for a while.

~~~ Billy and Satasha

Billy was relaxing in Satasha's arms when she mentioned a Leska link. It wasn't anything he had ever heard of and as he searched his memories of the implanted language nothing came forward. He had run into that before when it was a uniquely Sholan term. "What is a Leska? I can't find anything in my memories..." His eyes crossed as a few memories of Satasha when she was young crossed his mind. "Also why do I have your memories as well?"

Satasha sighed but kept her arms around him. "A leska link is a permanent telepathic bond between two people. They are very rare and on two or three form a year on average." Goddess how to explain this? "Um, Leska's share memories with each other and need to spend one day out of five with each other. If they don't then they start to feel the way we were. I know I am feeling much better now." She yawned. "Sleep Yilly and we will talk more tomorrow."

He wanted to discuss this more but since he hadn't slept well the last night or two he quickly fell asleep. As he was sleeping her memories were slowly being incorporated with his. Things like childhood memories were matched up and in his dreams her memories were mixed in with his. As bits of her memories flashed through his mind similar memories of his would come forward as well.

Eventually the two of them woke and by the clock on the wall it was late night or early morning depending on how you looked at it. Satasha woke first and she had to start stroking Billy's skin and hair. As she was doing that desire was starting to grow as well. When Billy started to wake he rolled over and looked at her. Satasha's eyes were almost glowing with desire and need.

Billy looked at her and for a brief moment she almost looked feral the way her eyes were glowing. As he was looking at her images of how she saw him crossed his mind. How different they looked had never occurred to him till now. Just what had drawn them together? He was shorter than she was by several inches, his facial features were completely different. He didn't have any fur on his body.

He had to blink several times since she was momentarily a totally different person than he normally saw her. Satasha's features suddenly looked very feline with the muzzle she had instead of a mouth and nose like he had. The underlying bone structure was different and made her head look somewhat wider than his. The ears were currently pricked fully forward as she focused on him. She started to nuzzle him.

Satasha could feel what was going through Billy's mind. She had grown up with these powers though now they were far stronger than before she had met him. What she loved about him was inside of him and not just the physical attraction. Satasha started purring. "Silly man I love you for who you are. It doesn't matter that you are a different species than I am. I see what is inside, what makes you who you are."

She pulled him a bit closer. "You are a very honorable male and genuinely care about the people in your life. Even if that caring causes you pain." She was thinking Sandi as she said that. "I also love how you make me feel when you hold me and cuddle. I don't care that you are a bit shorter than I am, or that you only have fur in certain spots. I love you and want you in my life."

Satasha could feel that he was still feeling pensive and decided she was going to take the lead. She was going to slowly seduce him and show him just how much she cared for him. Before he could reply she gave him a deep kiss and then started nibbling and playing.

Billy wanted to say something but the feelings he was getting from touching her drove those thoughts away. The raw desire was muted slightly by the slow movements of Tasha and he couldn't help but lift his chin as she nibbled. When her teeth closed around his neck a surge of desire hit and he was very aroused by now. *God woman be careful or I am going to lose it before you finish teasing me.* His eyes were closed as he sent that to her.

For now he was totally focused on what she was doing to his body. His hands were resting on her back and sides but he could barely move due to the lust and desire he was feeling. When she settled on him and he slid inside their minds started merging again though now it didn't have nearly the flood of memories that last night had. As he was focused on the memories and the sensations flooding from her their bodies started moving in a motion that had been used for millennia.

Eventually the doctor did come to the room though she spoke to them via the intercom. "Good afternoon to both of you. I can tell you are feeling better but how are you feeling?" The diagnostic readings were down to normal at the moment.

Billy automatically pulled the sheet up some since they were still both nude. "Um, rather confused and trying to figure out what happened. Tasha told me that we are now Leska's and I have some vague memories dealing with that subject. It isn't enough to really know what it means since she doesn't have a great deal of information on it. What the hell happened and how or maybe why did it happen?"

Satasha snickered at his reaction. "Silly man I would have thought by now you would have been used to casual nudity." Just for good measure she ran her tongue up the back of one ear and felt him both wiggle and a surge of desire.

"Damn woman don't do that right now or the doctor will have to come back." Her tail was curled over his side and he grabbed it and lightly tugged on it. "I have a captive now and you had better be good or else." He didn't get to say much more before the end of it lightly tickled his leg and he growled at her.

Desjean barely managed to keep a straight face. "Well I don't have a great deal of information on Leska's since I have never had to work with them. What I do know is probably pretty much what you know. How or why it happened I really have no idea and the tutor has sent a message to the senior mentor aboard the ship. Once your link day is done I am going to start running some tests on you to see what might have changed."

Satasha tried to be good as he was talking to the doctor and settled for draping an arm over his side. Without really thinking about it she snuggled a bit closer to him. She could feel how much he was enjoying the feeling of her fur on his back. Before she realized it she was lightly nuzzling his neck and behind the ear she had licked. Satasha felt a surge of desire as he leaned into her nuzzling. "Doc can you come back at the end of the day please and darken the window?" Satasha asked her.

Billy had tilted his head so she had better access and his eyes were closed in enjoyment. "Might be a good idea, I am trying to deal with this sudden..." He twirled his hand around since he wasn't sure how to describe what he was feeling. Feeling everything she was, was confusing enough without trying to carry on a conversation.

Desjean smiled. "I will do that and your meals will be delivered at the normal times." With a touch she darkened the window from both sides and locked it down so that only she could lighten it. As she was walking back to her office she was rubbing her temples and decided a good shot of the suppressant meds was a definite idea.

~~~ The ambassador the evening before~~~

Once Sally had left the room Ikarius seated her at the head of the table and settled down on one side next to her. "Would you like to sample some of the munchies? Anything to drink?" He had snagged a plate and some coffee as they came in. "Please and my assistant will take care of that for me. He is here to ensure that our meetings aren't disturbed by my needing anything. He will also be keeping notes for me so I can focus on the discussion at hand."

Several of the other representatives nodded since their assistants were doing much the same thing. In the case of the humans most of them were in either a uniform or expensive tailored suit. The distribution was about equal and Ikarius knew most of them at the meeting. Some he knew well and trusted others he knew and didn't trust at all. "Let me introduce you to the representatives in the room. I am going to start with General Chou to your left and..."

As he introduced them they all greeted her back and gave bows, nods, or other method of showing respect. Eventually everyone had something to drink and eat and the room settled down. "From the sounds of it you know far more about us than we do you. Can you comment on that?" That was a rep from Japan.

Teolora nodded at him. "I can answer to an extent. The reason I say an extent is because Billy and Sally discussed mostly social and cultural conventions of the countries Yilly was familiar with. There was some discussion on the political set up but he made sure that was rather generic. He did that so that when we came here we didn't come with preconceived notions."

She took a sip of some tea and smiled. "The most important thing he did was to allow us to get the English language from his mind and his daughters mind. This allowed us to implant it into the crew that was coming with. Most of the Sholan's can understand and speak English without a problem. Does this answer your question?"

There were quiet murmurs around the table as some of the ambassadors and representatives discussed what she had said. Another man spoke up. "Vat about his vessel's drive signature? Did you give him that technology? If so I would expect it to be provided to others as well." He had a very thick accent as he spoke.

"Not at all, from what all I understand he came up with the drive modifications by himself. When he arrived at our ship his ship had already been modified. All we did was provide him with our style of beds since they are more comfortable. We did install expanded sensors but they are a separate installation and is manned by Sholan's and not Billy or Sally."

The rest of the evening went much the same way, they would ask questions and she would answer what she could. Eventually Ikarius called the informal meeting to a close. "It is getting late and I am sure the Ambassador would like to get back to her ship and relax. Also it has been requested before we start with the formal meetings to give them several days to recover from the flight. They also have a warrior that died while taking the pirate vessel. They need to have a ceremony for him as well."

He stood up and smiled at everyone. "Unless anyone has an issue for the moment I am going to act as an informal contact for them. Once Billy is released from medical, he was ill on the way to earth, then he will take over. Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I will contact you in a few days and start setting up a schedule of meetings."

While the others were standing and getting ready to leave he noticed Teolora checked something on her wrist and frowned momentarily. "Is everything okay Ambassador?" Chances were it was simply a status update.

"Nothing major Commodore, if you wouldn't mind escorting me to the barque I would appreciate it." She had a gentle grin on her face when she asked. "I would hate to get lost and walk into the wrong room."

Ikarius snorted. "I have a feeling you could easily find your way back but I will be honored to escort you." He held his arm out and smiled as she tucked her hand in the elbow of his arm. He had to wonder what her fur felt like and he was sure that most of the people in the room felt the same way.

They slowly walked out of the room and back towards the barque. Once they were close to the ship she sighed. "If you have a few minutes I need to update you on Yilly." She patted his arm. "Nothing bad but something totally unexpected. If you wouldn't mind a drink we can go to my quarters and relax and talk about it."

Ikarius did look a bit concerned when she mentioned something going on with Billy. "Well if you don't mind I would appreciate that. We have been friends since we both joined the Navy. It was a great loss when he resigned his commission." He allowed her to escort him aboard the ship. Ikarius tried not to look concerned when she led him aboard. "Might I be able to see him this evening?"

Teolora lightly patted his arm. "We can talk about it in a few minutes. I would prefer to wait till we get to my quarters and discuss it in private. He is doing fine but it is going to take a bit of time to explain it to you." She really didn't need this right now.

maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers