Sholan Alliance - AU Bk. 03 Ch. 03

Story Info
Based on a series done by Lisanne Norman in an AU.
3.2k words
4.71
10.5k
6

Part 27 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxd01
maxd01
654 Followers

The two Sholan's were in a small stealth vessel enroute to Billy's farm to get the scout ship. Till the first contact team had shown up nobody on Earth had known the ship existed. Most of the planet had bought the story that Billy had encountered Lt. Verzilon in space but the authorities didn't. Much of that was Billy's fault for modifying his engines and waving them around for all to see. By the time the first contact team had arrived they were pretty sure the authorities had decided to search his property.

Granted if they had currently they didn't have any way to move the ship or get into it. To move it they would have to use some heavy movers and the ship would not react nicely to that. In the report that Satasha had submitted she had made note that she had set the emergency protocols for crash landings on a foreign planet. That meant if anything happened to the ship that made the computer twitch it would explode. It wasn't nice to do but it would keep the tech from being captured.

"This should be fun you know." The one Sholan grumbled to the other. "I can already feel that something is not going to go smoothly. That damn itchy spot between my shoulder blades is acting up again." Some people had a weather leg or joint. He had an itchy spot that cropped up when shit was going to happen.

His partner groaned. "Thanks man, you just had to say it. You know that when you say it then shit is going to happen. If you had just said you had an itch and for me to scratch it then we would have been fine." They had worked that out years ago.

The first male snickered. "I asked you to scratch my itch but you said you didn't swing that way so there." Both of them laughed at that old and tired joke before they became serious. They were finally approaching the scout ship and hovered over it for several minutes. They were scanning the sky's to ensure they hadn't picked up any followers. They didn't expect to but no matter how good stealth was shit did happen.

"Okay, connecting to the computer system now." The first male started tapping commands into the computer and frowned. The ship allowed him to connect but that was it. He entered additional commands and waited. After a minute or so he was informed the over rides were not correct and access had been denied. "Damn you and your itch and your big mouth. This is going to take longer than expected. The onboard system isn't allowing us to access the systems remotely. It looks like we are going to have to do a direct access."

The other male was grumbling. "Told you that this itch wouldn't have been dealt with by your simply scratching it." He sighed in annoyance. "Well I am going to set it down on top of it over the top hatch and we can get started on it after we catch a nap." While he was setting the small ship down the other squeezed his way out of the cockpit that was in theory designed for two Sholan's. The crew compartment wasn't much bigger and it had a single wide bed that was lowered down over the table when it was time for sleep.

"I am going to toss in the chidoe in the red wine ration pack. You want the same?" He was already pulling them out since he knew his partner would say yes. Once he had sealed the ships together Lycos came back and started some of the crap they called cshar aboard these things. "You would think they could come up with better rations than this chewy crap. What the hell do they do to it beat the crap out of it in the name of tenderizing it?" Illyos said.

Lycos snorted. "I had a chance to go to the factory where this was made to give suggestions. The general staff didn't like my answer." He grinned at his partner. "I told them not to bother and just nuke it and start over, for some reason that bothered them."

Both snickered at that and wolfed down the food and cshar before tossing the items in the disposal. While Lycos was taking care of what little mess there was Illyos lowered the bed and rolled in. "At least the bed is decent and if you want that damn itch scratched grab the lucky brush and get over here."

~~~

Inside the house Jenna and Sandi were curled up in bed sleeping. When Billy left they had moved in here and out of the place they were renting. Billy hadn't had a problem with that as long as they kept up with certain chores. There wasn't a great deal to do since the rest of the farm was taken care of by Billy's family which was nice. Sandi was almost hopeless with anything dealing with farming or animals unless it was a pet. Jenna had grown up on a farm and though she had enjoyed the work was more than happy not to have to get up at the damn fool hours.

Eventually the alarm went off for Jenna since she had an early shift at her job. As usual Sandi grumbled at her and tried to convince her that being a bed buddy was more important. Jenna had to smile when she finally got Sandi off of her and curled around a pillow. How she loved the silly woman even if she wasn't a morning person. "Enjoy your sleep love and I will see you this evening." Before getting dressed she leaned over and gave Sandi a good kiss.

Once she made it down to the kitchen she started her breakfast and the mandatory tea. Coffee was okay but she simply couldn't understand Billy's obsession with it. It was hot, black, and tasted the same to her no matter where it came from. Now tea you could get in so many flavors it wasn't funny. As she was standing there waiting for her breakfast to finish heating she was looking out the window. She knew exactly where the scout was even though she couldn't see it.

While she was looking out something shimmered on top of the shuttle and she had to frown. As she was watching two figures climbed out of whatever was on top and down the side. Once they were out of whatever was on top it faded from view. "Now we can't have this can we? I think I will go and say hello." As she was heading towards the back door she pulled one of Billy's shotguns from the gun cabinet and made sure it was loaded.

When she opened the back door she lifted the shotgun to her shoulder and racked the slide. "Good morning boys and might I ask who you are and what you are doing?" Now she could tell that they appeared to be Sholan's but other than that she couldn't see much else.

Illyos was the first one down and after a quick glance around he opened a concealed access plate. Once it was open he was in the process of connecting the data cable so he could manually access the internal systems. Just about the moment Lycos dropped down both of them heard the obvious sound of a weapon being readied and a voice.

They both looked at each other and then slowly over their shoulders to see who it might be. Both were still somewhat crouched down and looking rather upset with being caught. "I thought you scanned for life forms Lycos."

"No dummy I was checking for any sort of air craft that might have been trailing us. I thought you had scanned while I was doing my bit." Both were mumbling to each other in Sholan.

Jenna rolled her eyes at them. "Ahem, grouchy woman with a shotgun is asking questions. Do you really want to irritate her?" Just because she said that in Sholan, Satasha had implanted it in both her and Sandi.

They looked at her again. "Um, I don't suppose you could just go back inside and let us finish repairing the ship and removing it from Yilly's land?" Illyos said though he really didn't sound very hopeful.

Jenna sighed and rolled her eyes. "Why do I get stuck with the i-dots?" She asked the moon before looking back at them and poured the southern charm on. "Shur can sweetness, just open the door, do your thang and git. It be nice for ya'll to get that pile of junk off this hear land. We's been wanting to plow that section since we's got two bodies to bury."

Both males relaxed and sighed a breath of relief before they realized what she had said. Both of their ears popped up and they stood up and looked at her in horror. "Bodies? What do you mean two bodies..." He trailed off as he figured it out.

"Ya got it darlin'. Since ya'll don't seem to want to talk I's just gonna have to plow a bit deeper. So where ya wants me to shoot ya? Head, chest, groin? Or are ya'll gonna fess up as to what you be doing here?" Jenna was almost having too much fun and this was going to be a story to tell Billy eventually.

Lycos finally stood up and managed not to wince when she mentioned groin. "I am Lt. Lycos and the two of us are here to repair and retrieve the scout ship. This is to ensure that it does not fall into the wrong hands. Will you please allow us to do our job?"

Jenna rolled her eyes again. "First come in the house and let me get you fed. I know Tasha tended to grump when the mention of rations came up. While ya'll's eating and having a large cup of coffee I will contact the Sholan's and verify you are who you are." She moved off to the side and waved the shotgun towards the door. "Oh and just drop the stunners on the table by the door since I would shurly hate to have an accident happen."

Both males slumped and walked into the house. Just to be on the safe side they stripped everything off except for their suits and dumped it on the table. Illyos turned and looked at her with a slight gleam in his eye. "Would you like to do a strip search and give me a good pat down?"

Jenna rolled her eyes again. "Down boy and ain't gonna happen since we both presumably prefer the same sex as a partner." She waved them towards the kitchen before calling for Sandi. "Sandi get yo ass outta bed. We have unwilling visitors." She looked at them. "Don't bother hitting on my wife since she don't do boys. That and we don't do that Sholan bed swapping thang."

Lycos smacked his partner. "You idiot, she offered to feed us and give us something to drink and you go hitting on her? You are dumber than I thought."

Illyos shrugged. "Hey, it was worth a shot you know. She is a fine looking human and it might have been fun." He waggled his eye ridge at his partner. "She did indicate there is another female in the house... Ow, what was that for?"

Lycos had smacked him hard on the back of his head. "Because you are a damn fool and if I don't smack you occasionally I will go nuts. Now shut the hell up and go sit down. Keep your paws and tail to yourself."

Sandi had come down in time to hear part of that and her expression was priceless. "Jenna are you trying to tell me we have to horny boy kitties in the house? Do I need to go and get the electric training collars just in case?" Her eyes were dancing in amusement when she said that.

Lycos sighed and rubbed his head. "Ignore the horny male next to me. Anytime a female walks past his hormones get in the way of the connection between his brain and mouth. Thank you for the offer of food and honestly we are here just to pick up the scout ship. Yes we were in stealth since we didn't want to chance one of your governments tracking us here. That is the only reason we are here. If you don't mind once we eat we will take care of that and be out of your hair."

Illyos was still grinning. "A nice shower and somewhere to curl up with someone would be... Ouch will you stop hitting me?"

Sandi couldn't help it and ended up sitting on the stairs she was laughing so hard. "Jenna can we keep them? They are really funny and I bet we could make some serious money pimping them out." Now she was leaning against a rail as she tried to control her laughter.

Lycos growled at Illyos. "I am not hitting you. I am trying to reset your brain so you can focus on the important stuff and that does not include hitting on the attractive human females." He looked at Sandi who was still trying to get her laughter under control. "I am sorry you can't keep us and what is pimping out mean?"

Both girls started laughing as Jenna walked into the kitchen and checked on the tea. Since she knew the effects of coffee on Sholans she made an extra strong pot for them. "Come on you giggling girl get over here and break out the eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns."

Once they started cooking Sandi had to smirk at Lycos. "Pimping you out would indicate that we are selling your services to interested females. If you lean the other way some interested males as well. We could make a serious bundle off you two."

They both looked rather horrified with that idea. "We aren't qweens to be used for sex. Granted it is a valid profession but we are warriors. We don't normally have to pay for sex and..." He scratched his chin. "Just how much might you be talking? I am sure I could find some excuse to leave someone behind."

Illyos was trying to figure out his thoughts on that before hissing at Lycos. "Excuse me you mangy excuse for an officer. You would not be leaving me behind. I would choose to stay and help foster relations with the Human's. Show them that Sholan's are warm in bed and nice cuddle buddies." He gave Sandi a sly look. "Now you would need to take us for a test drive just so you know what you would be offering."

Jenna groaned. "Sandi hand me the shotgun. I can shoot him in the leg and still return him to his ship." Just to be evil she wandered over and ran a finger up one arm and scratched behind an ear. "I have to admit you are soft and warm. Curling up with Satasha was quite enjoyable."

This time it was Sandi. "Move over boys, my wife might get some birdshot in the Heine for that." Considering her back was to them as she was working on the bacon and sausage it was obvious she wasn't too worried about it.

Jenna noticed the coffee was done and poured two large cups of it and added sweetener and creamer. "Once Satasha got used to this drink she enjoyed it. Careful because it is hot, we wouldn't want our merchandise to have a burnt lip now would we?"

Both males were giving both of the women the eyeball. Illyos was starting to get somewhat grumpy. "Lycos when you figure out what their plans are tell me. I am so confused it isn't funny. I am not sure if they are trying to turn the tables and hit on us from the side or if they are just messing with our minds."

Lycos had to sigh. "Buddy they are females. That right there should explain everything without your needing to question their thought process and or motives. It is a reasonable chance even they don't know what they are going to do. Why do you think I prefer males? I know how they think." Just for good measure he winked at Jenna.

By the time breakfast was over both males were stuffed and on the verge of falling asleep. Sandi looked at Jenna. "So what are we going to do with two drunk Sholan's?"

She shrugged. "Tuck them into bed and contact Billy if we can. If not then any of the Sholan's and verify they are doing what they are supposed to. One drawback I can see is that they are both too big to fit in one bed."

Sandi shrugged. "Sounds reasonable though if we are going to tuck them in we might want to do it now before they fall asleep at the table. We can tuck the horny one into Billy's bed and the other in ours I guess. Damn it I was having a rather enjoyable dream as well." She tried to stifle a yawn and failed.

Jenna snorted. "Let's get them to bed and I guess I am going to have to call in sick to work darn it." She yawned as well. "If that is the case I am going back to sleep myself." They moved over to the first Sholan and hefted him to his feet. "Come on boy move yo ass so we can tuck you into bed." With his dubious help they made it to Billy's bed.

They repeated that with the other Sholan only he ended up in their bed, they also learned a lesson. Sholan's are far stronger than humans and Jenna ended up being dragged into the bed as he curled around her and fell asleep. When she saw the expression on Sandi's face she growled at her. "Don't even say it or else. Pull the covers up since I can't get lose and it is chilly this morning."

Sandi snickered at her as she did that and walked out of the room after turning the light off and closing the door. She made the mistake of checking on the other Sholan and was dragged into bed as well. All he did was spoon her and start snoring but she was still rather embarrassed. The last time she had slept like this with a male was with Billy after her father had kicked her out of her house. "Damn furball." She grumbled as she pulled the covers up as best possible.

~~~

On the flight back to the Barque Illyos was rubbing his jaw. "Damn that woman has one hell of a punch. I was asleep damn it. I wasn't intentionally trying to feel her up."

Lycos simply smirked at him and remained silent. Eventually they landed and were told to take the ship into orbit till the mother ship arrived.

~~~

Jenna and Sandi watched the two Sholan's leave and they were both grinning. "Well that was an interesting visit. When we tell Billy and Satasha about it they will die laughing." Both traded a knowing smirk before they turned back towards the kitchen.

maxd01
maxd01
654 Followers