Sholan Alliance - AU Bk 04 Ch. 05

Story Info
Based on a series by Lisanne Norman.
11.9k words
4.88
5.2k
1

Part 5 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxd01
maxd01
655 Followers

Lord of the Sixteen clans arrives on earth

Once the Clan Lord arrived on Terra he immediately went to talk to Teolura. The Telepath's guild had finally decided they wanted to see if more humans might be telepathic. Based on what they knew humans didn't believe in psychic powers for the most part. He had reviewed what they knew of the terran beliefs and an entire subculture had grown around the whole ESP thing. It was a mishmash of stuff he wasn't sure how to define. Frankly so much of the information was based on some higher power, religious believe, or even something supernatural he wasn't holding his breath.

Chances were good they might find one out of a thousand who might have some usable talent. Even with that number he wasn't holding his breath. It could be even higher, one in a hundred thousand who applied to be tested. It would take a great deal of effort to get even a few humans who might have trainable powers. He hoped that in the long run it would benefit both of their worlds.

When he walked into the Ambassador's waiting room her assistant gave him a wide smile, "Welcome Clan Lord Aldatan. Please have a seat and the Ambassador will be with you momentarily. Something came up which she had to deal with. Would you like some c'shar or coffee? We have it at the right strength to avoid some of the side effects."

He scratched his chin before smiling slightly, "I understand the terran Ambassador has come up with a mix of c'shar and coffee. If you have that I would like to try it. Light on the sweetener and whitener." It wasn't much later when he was sampling the drink and it wasn't bad at all.

Shortly after he had the drink Teo's door opened and Ike walked out. He gave the male a good look before smiling, "Greetings Clan Lord. Sorry to have made you wait." When the Clan Lord held his hand out Ike lightly touched his fingers, "Billy told me how to greet telepaths and so has Teo. Have a good day Sir." He left the office and headed to his. Since the ship was larger than the previous Barque he now had an office there. It was a room which had been quickly converted for his use and nothing special.

The Clan Lord stood when the human came out and he was forced to flick an ear at the impressive facial hair the man had. The damn beard seemed to bristle and twitch. It didn't help the darn thing was a good foot long and was thick and a curly black, "Greetings to you as well Admiral. Have a good day."

As Ike was leaving the Clan Lord was shown into Teo's office, "Good morning Ambassador." He held his hand out as he greeted her.

Teo stood and brushed her fingers against his, "Good morning to you as well Clan Lord. Please have a seat and I have reviewed the briefing papers sent to me. Not sure how we are going to do this but I do have a few ideas. I can have several of the telepath mentors from the Fijishi brought down and start doing some testing. As far as getting people here that is a different issue and not much I can do about it."

He settled down in a chair across from her desk, "Being that they aren't a unified world does make it harder. I would consider passing the message to the three powers and request they send a dozen or maybe two dozen people each. Test them, find some that might be trainable, and go from there. The telepath's guild want twenty to test and work with. Obviously, they would be allowed to bring their families with."

She flicked her ears as she stared at the far wall as she was thinking. What he suggested wasn't a bad idea but she could see the various polities sending spies to be tested. It would be expected but not wanted. They could weed most of those out but it wasn't guaranteed since they didn't do invasive scanning, "That is a workable way of doing it. My only concern would be all the polities would send spies to be tested. That does concern me but it will probably happen no matter what we do. With the ship load of Embassy staff for Yilly there are going to be some. Much of our tech they can't use or reproduce due to the differences in tech level. What they could reproduce could toss the balance of the powers into question."

He had to shrug, "It is expected and any communications would be heavily screened. It has been requested and approved by the government. It is going to happen and we can only do our best. Compose a message, pass it over to the Admiral and let him handle it. I am also here to help with the treaties and getting them finalized. Yilly has been of great value with some of his reports and thoughts. If you need me I will be aboard my ship." He stood and left her office.

~~~

Teo talks to Amanda about getting the repair

Teo was relaxing in her quarters for the moment. Shortly after Vangie had left with the Sandi many of the other ships had left as well. Many of the Sholan repair ships had remained though. The Fijishi needed some work done on several the parasite crafts after the battle. The others had fought with an almost rabid intensity. There wasn't a trace of give in them during the fight or boarding. They were also helping with repairs to the habitats and Terran ships which had been damaged.

With the boarding, they had managed to capture a few remaining crew. Most had died trying to get to the Sholan's who had captured them. It was almost like they had some deep psychosis when it came to them. They would do anything to try and take one of the Sholan's with them. There had been a few deaths before they had given up. When the Human's had entered the rooms, with the others heavily chained, they didn't react nearly as much.

When they realized that, they had turned the remaining two over to the humans to deal with. The bodies of the dead others ended up on the Fijishi since their medical was far in advance of Earths. A number of medical specialist from earth had come up and they were working on dissecting the reptiles. The preliminary results were confusing yet fascinating. It seemed the others were some sort of reptile and were chemical factories.

It was going to take months to begin to get more than a general idea of what they were like. The physical build and make up was one thing but what the chemicals were, was another. They had organs which they had never seen before. They honestly needed some alive and intact to examine but that had proved impossible for the Sholan's. The humans were doing what they could but it was going to be a long drawn out process. Currently they were trying to learn their language before they could get any information from them.

As far as the remains of the ship they had the wreck and had scoured the section of space to find what they could. Every last piece of wreckage found had been packed aboard a space going hauler. The wreck was attached to the ship and the wreckage was placed into the cargo area. A number of human, Sholan, and Touiban's were on the ship working to find out what they could of the wreckage. The ship itself, or what was left, was off limits for the moment.

Once the ship reached Shola it would be placed in a solitary space dock. The dock was a distance away from the planet just in case there was some dead man's switch. If it blew some people might die but the planet would be safe. The ship itself was what most would consider a light combat craft. To the humans, it was large and powerful but smaller than their largest craft. To the Sholan's and others in the Alliance it was a light combatant even if it was heavy with weapons.

With what the Clan Lord had come for the message had been passed and they were waiting for the first humans to arrive for testing. Now there was a second Barque in the landing area. Soon they were going to have to consider establishing an actual Embassy. They were going to keep it here in Switzerland and the three polities could just deal with it. They were a unified world and this was how they were going to handle it. There was no reason to have three separate embassies since all would be saying the same thing. Her assistant was starting to look into finding a building they could use. It was going to take time but that didn't bother her.

Teo sipped on a Terran drink though she couldn't remember the name. It was sweet and creamy yet both calming and energizing. It was something Amanda had introduced her to and she loved it. When she thought about Amanda she sighed since the woman was refusing to go to the Fijishi for scans. Teo had a feeling that even though she had indicated she was willing to go and get checked she was scared. After thinking about it for some time she activated her comm.

"Amanda I would like to see you. When might you be able to come to the Barque? No rush and not urgent but I do want to talk." She had a slight smile on her face as she waited for a reply.

Amanda had finally allowed Teo to talk her into getting a communicator bracelet. When the call came in she activated it and smiled, "Well it depends, if you want an evening with my hubby I am going to want to know how much..." She laughed since Ike was in the room and he frowned at her, "I can be over there in a few minutes if it is urgent. If not maybe in an hour?"

Teo almost choked on the drink before she gave Amanda a purring laugh, "I have a feeling Ike is in the room and we can discuss that privately. It isn't urgent but I do wish to talk to you. Tell your teddy bear it is a woman only conversation. Don't let him growl and grumble too much." She knew he would hear that and grumble just because.

Amanda started laughing even as Ike grumbled. He knew Teo would be expecting it so he did it just to satisfy her. When Amanda glanced at him he shrugged and went back to what he had been doing, "I will be over there shortly Teo. Talk to you soon." Amanda closed the communicator and called for the vehicle to take her to the Barque. She could walk but it was such a pain and she ended up aching some. Even with the Sholan pain meds her injuries ached when she pushed too much. That alone was enough to encourage her to go and get seen on the mother ship. Until all who could be treated had been, she wasn't going to. It would feel wrong to her.

Ike stood and walked over and helped her up. He gave her a good hug and a peck, "Let me know if you need anything my love. At the moment, I am just correlating reports from the Sholan's and our fleets. It has been enough time that most of the reports have started to slow down." He let her go and nodded at her assistant as she walked out with her. He turned back to his work and continued dealing with it.

Amanda allowed the young woman who had been assigned to her help. She knew that the woman was actually a bodyguard but she did help a great deal. For the moment, Amanda let her handle the vehicle and getting them to the Barque. When they finally arrived, Amanda waited for the door to be opened before carefully moved out of the vehicle and leaned against her cane, "Shall we?"

Cinthyia had opened the door and offered Amanda an arm, "We shall Ma'am and I am sure the Sholan's will provide a hand if needed." There was a slight teasing note to her voice. Much like the females who had left on the Sandi the warriors on the Barque respected Amanda. She never complained about her disability where they could hear and was always polite. She spoke to them as if they were people and not just things to take care of her.

That made Amanda shake her head, "If any of them offer to pick me up and carry me shoot them somewhere non-vital. They will recover and you will have protected my dignity." She knew the Warrior at the entrance would hear her and he simply flicked an ear at her.

He saluted the two women, "Please go aboard Ma'am and the Ambassador let us know she is expecting you. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need a hover chair." He kept his face mostly expressionless as he was talking to her. He relaxed enough to reach over and gently touched her face, "Don't hesitate Ma'am, there isn't any reason not to ask. You are wonderful and strong woman. Don't consider it a weakness to ask for help." He returned to his spot as a warrior.

Amanda couldn't help but lean into the touch from the warrior and what he said, "Thank you. I am fine but if needed I will do as you asked." She let Cinthyia lead her into the ship.

Cinthyia nodded at the Sholan, "We will if needed and thank you Warrior. Have a good afternoon." She walked into the Barque with Amanda. Since they both knew the way to Teo's office they simply headed that way.

When they walked in they found Dr. Desjean waiting as well, "Afternoon Amanda, time for my daily report to the Ambassador." She looked tired and her ears were drooping which showed how tired she was.

Amanda settled down next to Desjean and wrapped an arm around the taller woman, "I do hope that it has been getting better. I know the loss of the warriors and our civilians has been hard. Ike hasn't been sleeping well and neither have I. I am sure you could say that about most of our world and your people here. I am glad that many of those so badly injured have been sent back to Shola for further treatment."

Desjean appreciated Amanda comforting her, "Thank you and we do have one more shipment of cryo capsules to be sent back. The next wave of transports will be here tomorrow. They will take care of most of the rest. Those who can be helped will be. This is both to help and show that we do want the treaty. We want and need you to know we are serious about this." She might be talking more than she should but damn it she was tired.

Amanda gave the other woman a good hug, "Thank you Desjean and if you need a break come to our house. We will give you a good meal and a chance to relax away from the Barque. No I am not offering my husband up to spend time with you", she grinned, "just a good meal and a chance to relax."

Cinthyia barely twitched an eyebrow at the joke and resisted the urge to make a silly reply. Instead she took a few moments to check her VR Glasses and updated Amanda's status. She had been chosen since she was female and had a good track record. Very few of her clients had issues with how she did her job. For the most part many were reasonable about certain restrictions as long as the restrictions were carefully explained.

Desjean gave a tired chuckle, "So is that your way of inviting me to your bed possibly? I have to wonder what Ike would have to say..." She sat up as Teo's assistant came out of her office and told them she was ready for both of them.

Desjean waved Cinthyia away as she helped Amanda up and offered her an arm. The three of them walked into Teo's office and Desjean helped Amanda settle down in a comfortable chair. She wasn't sure if Amanda had realized that Teo had it adjusted just for her. It was somewhat higher off the floor so Amanda could find it easier to get out of it. Once Amanda was seated Desjean settled down in another chair.

Teo was looking somewhat tired as well. Her days had been long since the attack. It didn't help that the Clan Lord had just arrived and she had been working with him. Both of their home worlds were in turmoil and it was causing problems, "Desjean what do you have to report?" She hadn't intended the doctor to be there but it might work. If Amanda knew that all who needed medical were being taken care of she might be willing to go to the mother ship.

Desjean flipped out her tablet and started talking, "Ambassador as of now all who need treatment on Shola or a colony world have been sent or placed in Cryo. Those remaining behind have wounds which can be treated onboard the various ships in the system. Some of the ships are Terran and they are doing a good job. Those who are past treatment have been placed in cold storage and either sent back or awaiting transport. As for the humans, we are still helping to recover what remains there are. Due to the damage to the habitats it is doubtful that we will recover many of the bodies whole. We are helping to do DNA testing to identify as many as possible." She sounded frustrated and tired as she was talking.

Teo looked up at the ceiling and wished the souls to the deities responsible for those who had departed, "Thank you for the report. I will talk to you later and as a suggestion take Amanda up on her offer to go and relax. I will see you tomorrow Doctor." It was an obvious dismissal.

Once Desjean had left the room Teo stood and walked over and settled down next to Amanda, "By our deities the last few weeks have been rough. I am as tired as many of the others. I want and need a break but it isn't going to happen. How are you and Ike doing Amanda?" She knew that Amanda liked the feel of her fur and warmth next to her.

Amanda leaned against Teo and enjoyed the comfort, "Rough for everyone I think. Ike hasn't been sleeping well and I have to admit I haven't either. When he is stressed I tend to get stressed and that only makes me ache even more." She had grown to trust Teo not to push for her to go to medical.

Teo sighed and enjoyed the comfort as well. Amanda was a comfortable person to relax with, "If I didn't think it would get me yelled at by you I would ask if I could come over and spend an evening with both of you. Not for anything other than comfort. How bad is your hip bothering you? Do you want to be seen and see if they need to adjust your medications?" She was sounding tired as well.

She had to tense before relaxing, "Why do I feel like you would like to spend an evening with both of us. Spend the evening for more than just a bit of relaxation? I might have to grumble at you and Ike." Amanda did like Teo and she was a lovely woman but the idea of letting her into their lives was hard. It was because she was worried that Ike might move away from her. She wanted sex, she knew he did but it was so hard at times.

The mention of having her meds checked forced her to close her eyes and think. She wanted to be fixed so she wasn't hurting so bad. It also scared her a great deal due to the number of surgeries she had undergone over the years, "Teo I want the help but it does scare me. I know Ike will never leave my side but what if something goes wrong? What then? How will I deal with it? I love Ike more than I can begin to describe."

Teo could feel her conflicted emotions as Amanda was talking, "Amanda I have talked with Dr. Desjean as well as one of the specialists on the ship. He is the same doctor who worked on Yilly. He is positive he can help you. As far as you losing Ike? I can say that he loves you more than you can imagine. Nobody will come between the two of you. As far as spending the evening with both of you I can't lie, I think it would be enjoyable but never at the possible loss of two good friends. Sex is fun and enjoyable and I do think we would have a wonderful evening. It isn't worth the loss of you two as people I am coming to care for. Will you take a chance and go to the mother ship?"

Amanda was forced to blush slightly at Teo's admission. She did enjoy being with her and loved relaxing against her. She was a warm and lovely person and Amanda was glad she met her. The idea of spending time with her wasn't a problem since most of earth had lost the 'sexually correct' gender bias. There were still countries which had issues with bi, gay, and lesbian relations but most simply didn't care anymore. When Teo asked if she was willing to go to the mother ship she had to be honest, "It does scare me and not just being seen. I've never been off earth and the idea of flying in space scares me. If you and Ike can come with I will go."

Teo thought about it and if she checked with the Clan Lord and explained why she could. Ike was very closely connected to the treaties. He was working as her liaison as well and that was a very valuable connection, "I will check my schedule but I am sure it will be doable. I need to go to the ship to talk to a number of people. Thank you for letting us help you Amanda."

maxd01
maxd01
655 Followers