Sholan Alliance - AU Bk 04 Ch. 09

Story Info
Based on a series by Lisanne Norman.
4.9k words
4.87
4.9k
0

Part 9 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers

Ike, Amanda, and Teo arrive on earth

Ike settled down at his desk on the Barque and started sorting through everything in his inbox. It might be all computerized but it was still considered an inbox. When he found the video of the Grand Marshal calling he watched it. It only to a few moments for him to call back, "I'm Admiral Demopolus and need to talk to the Grand Marshal. He left a message for me.

"Morning Admiral, give me a moment." He put the admiral on hold before sending a message to the Marshall, "Sir I have Admiral Ikarius Demopolus on the line for you." He quickly transferred the connection over.

"Admiral, I've come across some information you need. We have identified a pirate base and wish to do a joint exercise to deal with it." He also had a beard though it didn't bristle as Ike's did.

Ike let a slow grin cross his face, "Give me a few days and I'll come up with the support needed. I can feel my forces wanting to deal with this. I'll call you the day after tomorrow about this." He disconnected and contacted the secretary of the military.

"Sir, we have information on a location of a pirate base. I have received information indicating they have ten light ships, an old battle wagon, and a light fighter carrier. This needs to be dealt with." Ike was doing his best to keep his grin from showing.

Secretary Hogan looked at the admiral and grinned, "Give me two days and I will have orders cut. I feel a need to have the seventh fleet do some exercises." No way in hell was he going to let anyone know this was an attack until they were underway. He would call it a check on the colony systems. Once they were in hyper communication would be restricted since they didn't have hyper communications as of yet. They knew the Sholan's did but it wasn't a tech they had given them. From what he understood they didn't have the tech level. It required science they didn't have yet.

"Not a problem. I am going to talk to our allies and see if they might have some assistance they can provide. Just the fighters alone would be a nice addition to our fleet." He had seen what those fighters could do and they were hyper capable. What else they might be able to provide he didn't know.

Once they had disconnected he finally stood and left his office. He headed towards Teo's office and walked in. He was forced to sit down when he talked to her assistant, "Need to talk to Teo." He took the cup of tea from the man and closed his eyes for a moment due to being tired.

"She is with the Clan Lord. I'll contact her and let her know you are here. Relax sir, I know you are still recovering." He sent a message to Teo that Ike was there. He knew Amanda was currently asleep in Teo's bed since she was recovering even more than the others.

When Teo came out Ike gave her a tired smile, "Sorry to bother you but we have an issue to deal with." He stood and yawned since he was so tired. He knew Amanda was asleep in Teo's quarters and chances were good he would be shortly as well.

Teo wrapped an arm around Ike and walked with him into her office, "Sit, relax, what do you need Ike?" She settled down next to him, "This is Clan Lord Anddar. He arrived just before Mandy was flown to the Fijishi."

"A pirate base has been identified and I am here to ask if you could provide support to take it out. We can do it but it would cost damage to our ships. Based on the capability of the enemy ships taking damage is going to compromise our ability to protect our systems. I don't want to beg but can you please help?" He was tired enough that he wasn't quite all there. He was begging and it showed. He had to protect his planet and their people.

Anddar didn't bother asking for anything from Ike for what he was asking, "We will provide fighters to help. There are several frontline combatants which are going to arrive shortly. I will ensure they are detailed to provide support." He looked at the man and could see he was recovering from the illness, "Go and relax Admiral. You also Teo. I know you have been sick and you need to recover. I'll take care of this so you can sleep." He stood and left the office.

Ike wanted to thank him but he was almost asleep when the man left, "Damn it! I want to keep working but not happening." He staggered to his feet and with the help of Teo he worked his way into her bedroom and to the bed. It took the last of his energy to pull most of his clothes off before he laid down and fell asleep.

~~~

Hyper drone and scout ship

When they hyper drone arrived back at the scout ship the captain looked at the orders. They were pretty much what he had expected. Remain, keep scouting the system and report in weekly. Chances were good they were going to send a fleet to deal with the issue and he needed to have as much information for them as possible. It was going to take time but they had been doing pretty much as requested.

The probes had been going out and being collected on a scheduled basis. Once the fleet arrived he would have enough information on the pirates to help. Even if some of the ships left he had their hyper signature so they would be identified later. It was the same with the freighters who were providing support for them. It was going to take time to identify all of them but once the information was passed out it would help.

He called his officers to his conference room and started telling them what was needed. He trusted his crew but had locked down any sort of communications just in case. If anyone tried to contact the pirates he would know.

~~~

Dani and Mizaki 2

His parents looked at him before looking at Dani, "Why would we object? She is your Leska and it is your right. It isn't needed but good for you son." G'Eron gave his son a pleased look, "We taught our son well. He is doing right by his Leska."

K'Ren gave their son and his Leska a very happy look, "Good for both of you. We would like to be there for the ceremony. We'd like to meet your father as well." She moved over to Dani and gave her a good hug, "We were shocked when he told us he had a Leska and even more than it was a human but he has been saying such nice things about you."

Dani leaned against her and wrapped her arms around her, "Thank you. I was so scared that you would be horrified. Daddy's Leska's father didn't take it well and I have been so scared."

"That's horrible. Don't know about you or your beliefs but to us the Leska link is from Vartra. Her father is an idiot. Now tell us about yourself. We really want to know you." She kept holding Dani since she was being hugged by the girl, "I do have one question, how old are you?"

Sally laughed, "She is what you would consider about sixteen your age. To us she is eighteen. I'm twenty-two and we are four years apart. I barely remember mom and Dani never had a chance to get to know her. Tasha is one of the best things to have happened to Daddy in the last few years. Their kitten is so damn cute. She's another great thing which happened to him."

The woman was so comfortable to be leaning against, "I'm scared about being pregnant but I... I... I'm just scared. Not something I wanted yet. Someday I would have children but not this soon." She wasn't going to admit to the fear that she might miscarry or the child might be born malformed.

K'Ren held her while Dani was talking, "I know, it's scary and a huge change in your life. My son and we will be here for you sweety. Bringing a new life into the world is a scary thing but how proud I am of my sons. Both are really good people. Mizaki will be there for you. If he isn't I'll box his ears for you." She gave him a light grin.

Mizaki hissed at his mother, "I'll be there for her mom. No need to tease me like that. She is my Leska and I do care for her. When she delivers I will be there for her. Might not tell you when she does." He hissed again even as he leaned against Dani's back, "I'll be with you the entire time. My Leska and our child."

"Sorry Mizaki, I'm so scared. I'm barely an adult and now pregnant. I'm not ready for this." She turned and wrapped her arms around him, "I'm so scared the baby won't be viable." It was the first time she had really admitted her fears to anyone.

He wrapped his arms around her and gave her a good hug, "No matter what I will be here for you. It is our child and I'll be with you no matter what happens. We will deal with this come hell or high water. My Leska and I do care."

Sally came over and leaned against them, "Be here as well Dani. My sister and Daddy and I'll help you as well. Talk to us sis, let us help you." She hadn't known her sister's fears, "Love you sis and talk to me." She was going to need to talk to their father when they got back about her fears.

G'Eron came over and wrapped his arms around them, "I felt that way with our oldest son. Not the fear you have but fearing for my mate and our child. It is a horrible fear but everything worked out. It is a reasonable fear and as my mate said we'll be here for you as well. It couldn't have been easy coming here and then admitting to your fears. Your father should be pleased that you are admitting to it. It isn't easy to admit to fears like that."

Sally moved back over to Vangie and gave him a good hug. She could understand what her sister was saying since it was possible she could become pregnant as well. To the best of her knowledge all who had the virus could become genetically compatible. She wasn't ready for a child either. She did care for Vangie a great deal and was his companion. What would she do if she became pregnant? She would probably freak out herself.

He returned the hug and had a feeling why she had hugged him. It was something he had been worrying about as well. He cared for Sally and was considering a bonding contract with her. Being they had both had the virus she could become pregnant. He wasn't bothered with that idea but how would she react? He was old enough he wanted a kitten but not if it wasn't going to be viable. Satasha's child was the first hybrid but would all of them be viable? He didn't know and that idea scared him badly.

~~~

Ike and others

Ike finally woke up and looked at the ceiling of Teo's room. After laying there for some time he finally checked his watch and it was about breakfast time. He gave his wife a good hug and kiss, "Love you Amanda. So glad you are doing better." He slipped out of bed and stretched.

Teo gave Amanda a good hug and nuzzled her hair, "So happy to have been allowed into your mating. I need to do this." She wrapped her hand around Amanda's neck and leaned over and wrapped her teeth around her neck, "My companion and I'm going to do the same thing to Ike soon. I want you in my life and he as well. I've come to love both of you and this is our way of showing it."

When Teo grasped her neck, she knew what was happening. It had come up in a conversation at one point. She tilted her head back and almost moaned when she felt the teeth against her neck. Once Teo had released her Amanda glanced at her husband before looking at Teo. She wrapped her hand around the scruff of her neck and smiled, "My turn." She leaned over and bit Teo's neck much as Teo had hers, "Lovely woman and we have both agreed that we do want you in our lives. So sexy and special. Ike can take care of it later. You are going to be in our lives even as we will be in yours."

He snorted and sat down on the other side of Teo and gave her a good kiss, "Nope, not taking a chance." Ike replaced his wife's hand with his on the back of Teo's neck, "So damn lovely. As beautiful as my wife. Different but similar." He tightened his hand on her neck before leaning over and biting her neck. Once he had he gave her another kiss, "Now you are our companion. So special and wonderful."

Teo's body tensed before she relaxed. To be honest, between the two bites she almost became flaccid and by Vartra she was feeling hot and bothered. She couldn't help the tears which started flowing, "I love both of you so much. It took time to come to this point but how I do care." She curled around Amanda as she continued to cry. She might be an Ambassador but she was a woman as well. What they had done for her hit and it was showing.

Ike settled down on the bed and pressed against her back, "We love you to as well Teo. It did take time but we do care for you. Lovely, wonderful woman and we'll prove it to you. Now a shower and I do need to get to work. There is a pirate base to be dealt with." He nipped an ear just for good measure.

She twisted her head and looked at him before licking the side of his face, "Nibble my ear again and the shower will have to wait." Before she realized it, Amanda nibbled her other ear and she started purring, "Not getting out of bed soon." She had enjoyed the one night with Ike and Amanda but this was going to be so special. They had taken her as their companion and she was feeling so cared for.

Amanda rolled over and ran a hand up her chest, "Nope, we are going to love the heck out of you Teo." She rested her hand on one nipple and started stroking it.

Even as she was doing that Ike was working his hand through the fur of her groin, "Going to love you before taking a shower. Breakfast can wait." He could feel her reacting to their ministrations and it was going to be a very enjoyable morning. Later they would probably nap again but for now the three of them were going to enjoy cementing their new relationship.

~~~

Ike talks to the Grand Marshal again

Once he was in his office on the Barque he checked his inbox. The orders from the SecDef was there and he had to grin. They indicated the ships were going to be doing a check on the colonies. That was a damn good cover for a fleet movement. From the looks of it, his military was sending two carriers, several battle wagon's, and a number of small boys. All total it was looking like the American polity was sending fifteen ships.

He also had an e-mail from the Grand Marshal and they were going to send ten ships as well. What the Sholan's were going to send he wasn't sure and was going to need to make several calls. They had two days before the terran ships left.

He dialed the number for the Fijishi. Once he was connected he smiled at the Sholan, "Admiral Demopolus and I need to talk to the Commander." He wasn't on hold for very long.

"Good morning Admiral, hope you are feeling better. Don't strain yourself. I'm sure you are calling is related to the requested fighters. I have six I'm going to assign to the fight. Keep me updated on the plans and I'll ensure they are ready. We'll be ready to launch with you. I do have several support ships going as well and two of the battle wagons coming." He gave Ike a good look, "Don't strain yourself Admiral. Take care of your mate and get plenty of sleep."

Ike couldn't help the pleased smile which crossed his face, "Commander, just so you know, Ambassador Teolura is our companion now. She agreed to it this morning and how we do care for her. Not sure if you need to report it to anyone but I wanted you to know."

The commander stared at the screen before he started laughing. That was entirely to enjoyable story. Based on what he had seen the three did care for each other, "Congratulations Admiral. Might want to tell Ambassador Madlax sooner than later. I'll send a good bottle of wine down for the three of you."

Once Ike had disconnected he called the Grand Marshall, "Admiral Demopolus to talk to the Grand Marshal. It's about some fleet exercises." He was trying to keep the grin from showing but it had been a very enjoyable morning. Teo had been the center of their attention and affection that morning.

When the Grand Marshal picked up the call he almost glowered at the Admiral. His expression was way too pleased with something and it was showing, "Afternoon Admiral, what do you have to tell me? How many ships might be available?"

Ike kept grinning, "I have fifteen ships from my country and six fighters as well as two heavies from the Sholan's going. Between the Ambassador, Clan Lord Anddar and the Fijishi's commander we have the support they have promised. The ships are going to be leaving in two days."

The other man looked at Ike and a slow pleased smile crossed his face, "Good, I'll cut the orders for my captains and send you a copy. Take them out and figure out who is in the take. Let you go and... Why are you looking so smug Admiral? That grin is... Cat in the cream."

Ike started laughing, "My wife and I took Ambassador Teolura as our companion this morning. A companion is somewhat like a mistress though better respected. It is a Sholan thing and not human. If it works out, we are going to ask her to be our mate as well. She is such a wonderful woman and how we love her. That is why the cat and cream look."

The Grand Marshal stared at him and started laughing, "Might want to be introduced to some of your friends. Might be interesting." He shook his head, "Keep me updated on the plans. Good afternoon Admiral." He disconnected and started laughing.

~~~

Take down of the pirates

When the Sholan combat ships arrived it caused another stir in the system. Unlike the Fijishi they were obviously front line ships. They had far more weapons, a heavier build, and radiated power. Though not as large as the Fijishi they were larger than any of the terran ships currently in active service. Once they had checked in with the Commander they broadcast they were ready to do a patrol.

The six fighters launched and met up with them. They were fully armed and fueled. If needed they could get fuel from the battle wagons as well. One repair ship was tasked with going with them and a medical ship as well. They were showing the human's they valued their treaty with them.

All the ships headed out of the system and gathered just outside the eclipse of the system. When the official orders were opened several of the more senior officers weren't happy. There was no way to report the orders to the Organizations. Even if they tried the communications would be recorded. It was fucking frustrating to the four officers.

The ships shipped out on the hyper path assigned. Since there wasn't anything they could do the four officers, they were from the American polity, followed the plans. How many were actually involved with the Organization they didn't know. There were several more they didn't know about who belonged to the EU polity. It didn't matter since they couldn't contact anyone.

It took some time to reach the system and everyone knew what was going to happen. The system was going to be taken down and there wasn't anything they could about it. The fleet was broken up into three attacks. One from above the ecliptic, another from below and the other from the ecliptic. It didn't help that the Sholan fighters could do twice the speed of the others ships even under Stealth.

The attack was short and brutal. Most of the pirate ships were taken out before they had a chance to respond. With the information from the scout ships they knew where they were and made it like they were shooting ducks in the water. They weren't trying to kill them but to disable them. The ones remaining would be taken over and searched

For the pirates the attack had been fast and brutal. None had expected it and for most of the ships they had been disabled before they realized it. Most had been taken out by the Sholan fighters. They had come in at .4 C under stealth and they hadn't noticed until the weapons had fired. The Sholan Battlewagons came in close behind them as well. The Terran carriers had launched their fighter wings as well once the fighting had started.

Few of the pirates had a chance to even try and run. One or two did but they were quickly run down and dealt with. The fleet had done their best to avoid destroying the ships since they wanted information. Several pirate captains had scuttled their ships when they realized it wasn't going to be possible to escape. Once the fight was done there were four ships mostly whole, two more filled with holes, and the rest mostly destroyed.

maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers
12