Sholan Alliance - AU Bk 04 Ch. 14

Story Info
Based on a book by Lisanne Norman.
6.5k words
4.74
4.8k
1

Part 14 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers

Guild Master V'Ashon was still angry with that flat faced monkey for kicking him out of the Embassy party. All he had wanted to do was spend time with that lovely young woman. What was the harm in that? She should have been pleased to have a Guild Master giving her some attention. It was especially true since his Guild was one of the most powerful. His guild dealt with mining of metals, base and precious as well as gems.

Where did she think that bracelet came from or the stones in her necklace? If it wasn't for his guild she wouldn't have the jewelry. Not only that, the entire infrastructure of Shola was built on the metals mined by his guild. They were used in all aspects of Sholan life. The aircars, cabling, buildings, and the silverware they ate with. He already had a life mate so he wasn't looking for anything other than a night or two with her. What was her issue? What was the hold those ugly furless creatures have over them?

The night that human had threatened him had scared him before he had time to really think about it. It didn't have claws worth speaking of and was short and looked like he had some fat on him. What made him think he could compete with a Sholan in a challenge circle? He had sent a query to the Warrior Guild and found Billy hadn't been attending any training there. The Guild Master had been in the military since it was mandated for all young adult males. He had kept up with exercising over the years and some training with his claws and weapons.

Once he had realized he had little to fear from the furless monkey he took his time deciding how he was going to deal with him. At this point he didn't care if he ended up spending any time with Z'Marl, the human had humiliated him. He was going after him and was going to tear him to shreds. After a great deal of thinking about it he decided to use Z'Marl to get to Billy. It was going to be a slow hunt but he would get him into the circle and deal with him.

Now that he knew what he was going to do, he logged into his terminal and entered an order for some flowers. They were to be delivered to the Embassy for Z'Marl with a note from a 'secret admirer'. He entered a small note indicating he appreciated her beauty and intelligence. After selecting the font and delivery time and day he sent the order. Once he was done he leaned back in his chair and smiled. It was a chilling smile and promised pain for Billy.

~~~

Flowers arrive

A young Sholan arrived at the Embassy and couldn't believe he was getting a chance to maybe meet a human. He was doing this job part time during his last year of schooling. Once he was finished with school he would be doing the mandatory military time. Before he left for that he wanted some pocket money so he could take the girl he was seeing out on the town. He didn't expect her to hunt him down since most of the females tended to go after older men the first time. What he did hope was once she had hunted her male down he could spend time with her. If so he wanted some money to take her out for a meal and dancing.

After parking near the gate, he climbed into the back of the airvan and found the flower order. Since he was nervous he checked and verified the order three times before pulling the vase out of the holder. It was one of the nicer arrangements and was rather expensive. He climbed out the back door and walked to the gate and cleared his throat, "I have a flower arrangement for a Z'Marl." He showed the warrior the order and let him check the vase and flowers.

Kingie had to raise an eye ridge when he looked at the order. It was marked as anonymous which piqued his curiosity. He carefully checked the items and gave it a good scan before he allowed the boy to take it inside, "Go in through the main door to the reception desk. Sandi or Jenna will take it from you and deliver it."

He had to clear his throat again. This man was a warrior and it showed in his uniform and how he carried himself, "Warrior I have instruction to deliver them to Z'Marl herself. She needs to sign for it." It wasn't an unusual instruction since the sender wanted to ensure it was given to the right person. That was especially true with the more expensive arrangements.

His eye ridge slid a bit higher, "Inform whoever is at the desk of that and they will page her." He gave the boy a temporary pass and pointed him to the door. He also sent a message to Sandi, Billy, and Z'Marl about the flowers. Once the boy was inside the doors he turned back to his job of guarding the gate. Half the reason they had a gate guard was even after Billy and the others being here for well over half a year crowds still tended to gather. Not nearly as badly as in the beginning but at times they were a pain.

Billy had finally set up a half hour time slot in the morning to do a meet and greet. People could come to the Embassy and get a chance to meet Billy for a minute or two before the next person came in. He had also started having classes of young Sholan's come and be shown around. Most of the time it was Sandi, Jenna, or even Crystal showing them around. Sally did occasionally but she had found a job as a waitress even as she was updating her college courses. Dani just couldn't now. She was still too sensitive about being a Leska to be in the room with a bunch of curious kittens.

When they boy walked into the reception area he couldn't help but look around. It was very nicely finished and had a definite wow factor. When someone at the desk cleared their throat, he felt his ears flick in embarrassment and he started moving forward again, "I have some flowers for Z'Marl, Djana." He tried not to stare at the person behind the desk since it was one of the humans.

Sandi managed not to laugh at the young man. It was obvious he was almost overwhelmed being here, "Bring them over. Z'Marl will be here shortly. Kingie let us know she needed to sign for the flowers." She gave him a good look, "If you have a few minutes, after delivering the flowers, I'd be happy to give you a small tour." Once in a rare blue moon they would do something like that. Most of them were spur of the moment tours.

His ears dropped again and it was a struggle to decide what to do, "Only a very short one Djana. I have more deliveries to do." His boss would forgive him for this he hoped.

Billy came out with Z'Marl and gave the boy a good look and he gave him a good smile while he let Z'Marl deal with him. Based on the flicking of his tail and ears he was nervous. He had to wonder who the flowers were from since he hadn't sent them.

Z'Marl walked up to the young man, "Good morning. What a lovely arrangement. Wonder who sent it." She could feel Billy hadn't sent it and his curiosity.

"Not sure Djana, the order is listed from Anonymous and a request for you to sign for them. There is a note with the flowers but I don't know what it says. If you can sign here?" He held the clipboard over to her.

She quickly signed and pressed her thumb against the document. Once she had done that she pulled the small envelope out of the flowers and opened it. After reading the note she frowned since she had no idea who might be sending her the flowers, "I've no idea who might be sending these to me but they are beautiful." She leaned over and sniffed at a bloom and the scent was sweet and tangy.

Billy had to scratch his head, "No idea myself. If I wanted to get you flowers I would just pick them up and give them to you. If it is Sandi or Jenna make sure it's a good meal." When he was hissed at he laughed, "I do believe Sandi offered you a quick tour? We were in the design room. Would you like to see it and then you can continue on your way?"

He stiffened and doing his job warred with his desire to see what they were working on. There had been a few news articles about the Ambassador and what he was doing, "If it wouldn't be inconvenient Ambassador I'd enjoy that." He was planning on going into engineering when he entered the military.

"It isn't and I needed a break anyways. An idea came to me this morning but it isn't quite working how I thought it would. Come with us and I'll show you around." He waited for Z'Marl to grab the flowers and the three of them, with Vangie walked to the design room. Hovering over the table was a breakdown of part of a hyper engine.

As Z'Marl was putting the flowers on her desk the boy walked over to the table and gave the 3-D view a good look, "This is part of a hyper engine, right?" His hand came up and his fingers carefully traced a pathway showing, "Looks like part of the control runs for the hyper tubes. Atomic level I think?" His fingers moved forward some, "This is a power modulator for the tubes I think. It isn't like ours but that's what it is right?"

Billy raised his eyebrows, "You know engines son? That is a good guess and you are right. The built-in runs are still extremely expensive but I'm working on a way to decrease the cost. It was something Satasha asked me about. The module you are looking at is a power modulator for the hyper tubes but it also acts as a balancer for the control runs to the hyper tubes as well as a power modulator. We have three sets of hyper tubes and there are three power modulators but two are backups."

"When I do the mandatory military service for males I'm going to try and get into the engineering tract. My dad is a mechanic and I grew up watching him fix things. By the time I was eight I was working next to him fixing small things. First hover engine I ever tore apart I was twelve. I love working with engines and to work with hyper engines and even n-space engines has been a dream of mine." His fingers were tracing some of the other components and how they were connected. The engines were old but from what he could see they were being redesigned and it was going to be a heck of an improvement.

Billy turned and looked at the boy and knew the look. He had seen it in the mirror on his face more times than he could count. It might sound odd but it was a mixture of lust for knowledge and desire to understand. He glanced at Z'Marl and she shared a knowing look with him, "Son, if you want feel free to come back when you have free time and you can join us and watch what we are doing. Might give you a leg up on getting into engineering when you end up in the military." He pulled a card out and scrawled a note on the back and handed it over, "I know what you are feeling since I felt that way at your age myself. If'n I can encourage someone to reach for their dreams I'll do so. Call ahead to let us know since we aren't always here. We do have our link days to deal with. I'll show you to the front and Sandi can get a few pictures for you."

When the young man took the card he almost clutched it to his chest, "Do you really mean it sir? I would be so honored to come back and see what you are doing." His ears were flicking like it was going out of style.

Z'Marl came over and gave him a good hug, "Of course he means it. He encouraged me to step forward and really use my brain. I've learned so much from him since I met him. It is one of the things which drew me to him. He is a loving, caring man who won't hesitate to encourage and help as needed." She kept an arm around him as they walked out of the design room.

The Older female on the SBD quirked an eye ridge at him but didn't say anything. She would get the young man's name and have him checked out just to be careful. From what she scented he didn't smell like a plant or anything like that.

When they reached the front, Billy asked for his comm bracelet and handed it to Sandi, "Get some pictures for him please." For several minutes, she took several pictures and they traded spots so he had pictures of everyone in the room. Once done he handed it back, "Have a good one and I'm lookin forward to seeing you one of these days." Billy headed back to his office even as Z'Marl headed back to the design room.

The young man walked out in a daze and handed the badge back before leaving. He couldn't believe he had actually met the Ambassador and one of his life mates. To be invited back wasn't something he had ever expected. He almost stumbled getting back into the vehicle. Once he was seated he hit the button to take him to his next delivery. If it wasn't for the card and pictures nobody would believe him.

Kingie watched the boy leave and had to smile. He looked to be in utter and complete shock. He was going to have to ask later about what Billy had done. Of that he didn't have any doubt it was Billy who was at fault. That darn man could cause problems just sitting in his chair. That and headaches.

~~~

Sue Anne and Bo

After being aboard the Barque for several days they had been asked if they would mind going to the ship and being there. It would give them room to wander and not feel like they were in a prison. It would also keep them completely out of the public eye. They had talked about it and decided they might as well. They were still running the company alongside their children but it was all via Ike.

They had flown up to the ship a week after they had been declared dead. When they arrived, they had gone through medical and then one of the mentor's had talked to them. Both of them were dealing with what had happened and knowing their friends were dead. They had asked them for help which had gotten them killed. So far, the ones responsible hadn't been caught though the case was still being investigated.

One thing they had demanded was protection for their children. If that didn't happen they didn't give a damn and would tell them to find somewhere safe and quit working for the company. Even before they had demanded it the North American government had taken action. They had provided bodyguards for them and a team of Marines to keep watch over them. Their houses were under constant guard. Their vehicles were checked on a daily basis, and even at the company there were Marines. They didn't bother being subtle either. They were in their camo, body armor, and had their weapons with them.

The bodyguards were acting as their secretaries and personal assistant's as well. If someone managed to get to them it was going to be a blood bath. Nobody was taking any chances on their family being targeted even further.

Once they had arrived at the Fijishi they were shown to some very nice quarters on a secured level. It was a small suite and very nicely decorated. Nobody had mentioned it but it was for a junior Ambassador if aboard. They had decided to place them in the secured level to ensure nothing happened to them. They had also assigned a Brother as their assistant. He was younger but well trained and it was his job to protect them and ensure they had what they needed. Robes, grooming items, and anything else they needed had been provided.

Sue Anne was walking with Bo through the nature section of the ship. Finding they had part of a level dedicated to a park had shocked them. They knew the ship was huge but it wasn't something they would have ever expected. Bo had his arm through hers as they were strolling along. Both had come to love walking through the garden, as they thought of it. Bo was carrying a basket and Sue Anne a blanket. They didn't feel like going to one of the restaurants or the chow hall today. They had decided to do a picnic in a small private place they had found. It didn't help being followed around by the young Warrior but he was very helpful and quiet so they dealt with it.

They had discovered in the nature reserve there were a number of the little nooks where you could have privacy. When they had asked about them the Warrior gave them a sly grin and informed them it was so people could have privacy. They stared at him before they realized he mean so they could have private encounters in nature. Sue Anne had blushed so hard it wasn't funny even as Bo was laughing. They had also been informed if they wished such privacy he would give them the room they needed. Sue Anne had blushed even harder when he said that.

"Might have to chase our over eager Warrior away for an hour or so Bo. What do you think?" Not necessarily to make love but simply so they could be the couple they were. He was always nearby and even had a small room in the suite they were in. He was a very polite young man but it grated on her nerves at times. It wasn't something she was used to at all.

"Hmm... Not a bad idea. I wouldn't mind relaxing with you here." His thoughts were somewhat different, he wouldn't say no to some serious lovemaking out here. There had been more than a few times they had been to the pond at Billy's farm and dallied there. He knew for a fact Billy and Danielle had spent time there as well doing much the same, "Now if only we could skinny dip in the pools around here."

His wife elbowed him, "They are furred which hides everything. I'm not so it isn't happening." She didn't mind skinny dipping but not like this. They had done it a few times with Billy and friends but that was with their closest friends. With a bunch of strange Sholan's it wasn't going to happen.

"I could reserve one of the small pools for you if you with Djana. There are some private ones much like the private parts of the reserve. It is to give a couple or several friends privacy to relax and talk." His lips had a slight smile on them as he was talking. His ears were relaxed and his tail was slowly twitching.

Bo didn't even think about it, "Do it and maybe tomorrow evening. We do have work during the day so that won't work. Thank you for the suggestion." That sounded like a great deal of fun. They had done the indoc to introduce them to the Sholan culture but neither had the urge to consider spending time with anyone else. They were both content with their spouse.

"You just want to get me nude again. I remember the last time we skinny dipped at Billy's place. We ended up with Bo jr. That isn't going to happen blast you. I'm too old to even consider another child." She wouldn't have minded one more but it hadn't been in the cards for them.

Bo laughed at her while she was spreading the blanket out. Once it was down he settled down and opened the basket, "You are going to join us Warrior or else. I will let my wife deal with you." They had contacted one of the restaurants and had the basket prepared and delivered. There was food for the three of them.

F'Kathar gave him a wide grin, "Thank you for the offer and I would be pleased to join you. Once we are done eating I will step out and let you have some time to relax and talk. I can sense my constant presence isn't comfortable for either of you. We just want to ensure you are as comfortable as you can be. Considering what you are dealing with right now my job is to do what I can to take care of both of you." He curled his tail out of the way as he settled down across from them.

Bo had to grimace, "Before Billy decided to get all smart and do the thing with his tubes and then engines Sue Anne ran a small shop in town and I worked there. It was a small company but we did good business with specialty work and normal metal work. When he pulled that formula out of his brain everything changed. Suddenly in somewhat over a year we are disgustingly rich, have been killed to the public, and lost two of our best friends. Now we are in protective custody on an Alien ship and we can't admit to being alive. On top of that we have a Warrior assigned as our personal assistant and guard. This isn't how we grew up. Neither of us came from wealthy families and neither did Billy. We weren't poor but we weren't well off." He sighed before picking up a sandwich and taking a bite. He would almost kill for some fried chicken.

Sue Anne leaned against Bo and looked at the Warrior, "And now we have to worry about our children being targeted. I hope they find those responsible and fry them. Hell, I would toss them in an airlock and hit the eject button. Good thing Billy isn't here or god help anyone who is responsible. He'd probably roast them over a low fire before skinning them and having their skin tanned."

maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers
12