Shona's Summer Holiday Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Geoff brought the cheese cake to the lounge after he and Nina cleared the table. Geoff and Nina flirted together in the kitchen, adding to their growing sense of excitement.

Shona and Jane sat on the couch, talking, their knees touching each others'. When Geoff brought the dessert, Jane picked up a small piece, offering it to Shona. Shona took a small bite, closing her eyes as she swallowed the piece. Jane took some whipped cream on her finger and raised it to Shona's lips, letting her suck it off seductively.

"Mmmmmmmm," Jane moaned softly, feeling Shona's tongue flicking over her finger. Shona picked up another piece of cheese cake, offering it to Jane. Jane smiled, but before she could take it into her mouth, Shona smeared it into her cleavage. Jane pulled back, laughing. "Someone is going to have to clean this up," she said, feigning anger.

"Well, since I made the mess, I guess it'll have to be me," smiled Shona, lowering her face to Jane's large, firm breasts. Jane held her head to her, feeling Shona's tongue and mouth sucking on her breasts. Shona buried her face into Jane's cleavage, her hands cupping the large globes of flesh. Jane fell back on the couch, pulling Shona on top of her.

"I will miss you so much, Shona," Jane whispered, lost in her passions.

"Ssshhhhhhh, tonight is for us. Let us enjoy being together," Shona replied, groping Jane's breasts. Jane closed her eyes, letting Shona take her. The thin nightie only added to the friction on Jane's hard nipples, making them poke through the material. Shona pressed her thigh between Jane's legs, rubbing it against her mound.

"Oooohhhh gggddddd," Jane moaned as the gusset of her knickers rubbed against her lips, setting her pussy on fire. Shona slid her hands over Jane's trembling body, wanting to rediscover every inch, setting it firmly in her memory. Shona's breasts pressed against Jane's belly as she sucked on her nipples, biting them, pulling them with her teeth. Jane moaned with pleasure, holding her friend's head to her chest, lost in the emotions of the moment.

Shona rubbed her thigh back and forth against Jane's mound, working her into a frenzy, her hips bucking back against the rocking thigh.

Geoff, sitting on the oversized chair, watched his wife being taken. Nina sat on the floor between Geoff and Jane, one hand caressing her breasts while the other hand slipped between her legs, rubbing her pussy through her knickers. She wanted to join Jane and Shona but was a little timid with Geoff watching.

Seeing Nina's hesitancy, Jane stretched her hand out to her. Nina took Jane's hand, holding it to her lips, kissing her fingers gently. Jane pulled Nina to her, kissing her full on the lips. Their tongues danced together, Jane's hand sliding down Nina's back, cupping her cheeks. Moaning with glee, Nina sucked on Jane's tongue, imagining it was Geoff's hard cock. Geoff sat back, watching this unbelievable scene.

"Ooohhh ggdddd... eat me Shona, please!!" Jane groaned, her hips humping against her friend's thigh. Jane felt an orgasm building quickly inside her. Shona smiled at her lover, obeying her wish. She slid her tongue down Jane's tight belly, pulling at her wet knickers. Jane lifted her bum, helping in the removal, freeing her pussy of all its confines. Nina slid onto the couch, taking Shona's place at Jane's tits, groping, kneading her large breasts. Jane squealed when Shona flicked her tongue up and down her lips, teasing her like she always had.

"Ooohhhhh ffuuuucckkk, Shona... eat me now, dammit!!" Jane screamed, her body shaking with anticipation. Geoff was getting hotter, watching his wife losing all of her self control. Her hips bucked up and down, fucking Shona's talented mouth. Shona grabbed Jane's arse, lifting her wet pussy to her lips, darting her tongue in and out. Jane squirmed and bucked, her body convulsing with pleasure.

Holding Nina's head to her chest, Jane felt her nipples being pulled and sucked, sending a different sensation through her upper body.

Shona licked and sucked as Jane felt her belly tighten, squeezing her juices out of her tunnel like a hose. Shona sucked harder, tasting her cum, licking all that she could, her face covered with her lover's essence. Jane screamed as she came, holding Shona's head tight to her cunt, her body shaking and arching, draining her.

Finally, Jane lay on the couch, her body trembling, shaking from the climax, beads of sweat running down her face. Nina slid to Shona, kissing her, tasting Jane's cum on her tongue, her breasts mashed against Jane's leg.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm," Nina moaned, sharing Jane's juices with Shona. Jane lay there, smiling, groping her tits, trying to make the feeling last, her body still shaking.

The three women looked at each other and smiled, knowing that the night had just begun. Geoff had just sat there, enjoying the show, content just to stroke his thick cock slowly while the girls made love to one another.

Shona looked over to Geoff, her heart beating rapidly, wanting to thank him for taking such good care of her on her holiday and for taking such good care of her friend. Jane nodded to Shona. Shona went to Geoff, kneeling on the floor between his legs.

"Thank you for being Jane's husband. I couldn't have asked for anyone better," Shona said, rubbing her head against his thighs. Geoff looked down at Shona, smiling. She kissed her way up his leg, her fingers unsnapping his jeans. She slid them slowly down, freeing his hard cock. Nina's eyes widened. She had not seen his cock except for the time he had fucked Jane in Sydney and she was far away then. It was thicker than any of the few she had seen before, the veins, bulging from the hard shaft. She watched as Shona slid her tongue up the shaft, flicking it over the tip.

Geoff's cock began twitching, jerking to her masterful touch. He leaned back, closing his eyes as Shona dropped her head, engulfing the entire shaft. Nina did not think that she would be able to take the whole thing into her mouth, it seemed just too long and thick.

Shona's head bobbed up and down, sucking on Geoff's manhood, his face tightened with pleasure.

"Damn, I want some of that," Jane giggled, sliding over to be next to her friend. The two women took turns sucking Geoff's cock or sucking his balls. Nina could tell that Geoff was in heaven. Shona, knowing that Nina had been asking a lot of questions about her morning affair with Geoff, called her over. Nina slowly walked over, her breasts bulging out of the red bustier. She kneeled between Jane and Shona, both wanting to share more with her than before. Jane took Nina's hand, placing it around Geoff's hard cock. It was thicker than any Nina had been with. Together, Jane and Nina stroked the cock, sliding Nina's hand up and down the long shaft. Geoff squirmed in his chair, obviously enjoying the attention.

Nina looked at the cock, twitching in her fingers, then to Jane, who smiled, reassuring her that everything was all right. Jane let go of Nina's hand, letting her stroke him by herself. Nina felt her pussy become wetter, tightening on itself.

Shona took Geoff's cock, rubbing it on Nina's bulging breasts, sliding the head into her large cleavage. Nina closed her eyes, her breathing deepened. She cupped her tits, squeezing them around his thick cock. She had never done this before. Her only earlier experiences had been just a quick fuck by her high school boyfriend, who dumped her almost immediately afterwards, and one guy in college who was too drunk to do anything good.

The tip of the hard cock rubbed against her chin as it slid between her tits. Nina wanted to feel his cock in her mouth, to taste him. She opened her mouth, letting the thick rod slide between her lips. Geoff moaned as Nina pursed her lips around him, increasing the friction.

"That's it Nina, hold him tight in your mouth," Shona said, encouraging her. Nina was having a hard time taking him all the way in, he was just too thick and long, almost gagging her.

"Relax Nina. Relax your throat. Breathe through your nose, honey," Jane said softly. Nina knew that they were there with her, teaching her how to suck a cock. "Maybe you should learn on something smaller," Jane said, giggling. "Geoff is bigger than most."

Nina tilted the cock, imagining it sliding down her throat. She was able to get more of it into her mouth, loving the feeling of the head rubbing against the top of her mouth. Nina let his cock slip out, sliding her tongue up and down the thick shaft.

"How is she, honey?" Jane asked, rubbing her tits against Geoff's leg.

"Nina, you're doing just fine," Geoff moaned softly, trying to keep from cumming too soon. Nina looked up at Geoff and smiled. She wanted to please him, to do it right. She could tell her rhythm sometimes was off, but she knew that she would get better with practice, and Geoff had just the cock to practice on.

Shona slid her hand under Nina's pussy, rubbing her fingers along her lips. Nina moaned, feeling two of her holes stimulated. She wiggled her arse against Shona's fingers, working them inside her, letting out a squeal as Shona rammed them into her tight pussy. Nina rocked her arse up and down on the fingers, fucking Shona's hand while Geoff's cock fucked her mouth. Nina rocked her hips faster and faster, her orgasm building from deep inside her. She lost control of sucking, burying her face in Geoff's lap, stroking his cock, feeling it throb.

''Oohhhhh gggddddd!!!" she screamed, about to cum. Nina had never felt like this before, she wanted to feel his cock deep inside her. Never had she really wanted to fuck a man before. She turned to Jane, her eyes pleading, "I want to fuck your husband, Jane," she said timidly. She was embarrassed by what she said, but she didn't care. Jane smiled, helping her onto him. Jane tore at her knickers, pulling them off her firm, shapely rear end. Nina straddled Geoff, sitting on his lap, facing him. Geoff's cock grew harder and thicker, finally able to feel Nina's massive tits and fuck her young, tight cunt. Nina looked at Geoff's thick cock. She wasn't sure if she could take it all into her pussy. She was only used to having two fingers or a tongue inside her. Geoff was harder and thicker than usual.

Geoff was caught up in a whirlwind of emotions, he was at the junction of several things. Nina, so young and innocent, was begging him to fuck her; Shona, his wife's best friend, and now his, was sucking on his balls; and his wife, beautiful and sexy, was guiding his cock into Nina's wet pussy.

Nina leaned forward, resting her hands on Geoff's shoulders, rocking her hips back and forth. The thick head of Geoff's cock forced its way into her, spreading her lips wide.

"Ooohhhhhh gggddddddd!!!" Nina screamed as she rocked her hips, working his thick cock deeper and deeper into her. Geoff thrust his hips up, plunging the hard shaft all the way into Nina. "Ooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!" she yelled, rocking her hips furiously, feeling every inch of her cunt filled. She leaned forward, pressing her large tit s into his face. Geoff sucked and tongued all he could, his face buried between her globes of flesh. He could feel her cunt squeezing, gripping his cock, holding it inside her.

Geoff grabbed her hips, lifting her, then pulling her down onto him, driving his cock even deeper into her quivering tunnel. Jane stood behind Nina, rubbing her large breasts on Nina's back, groping, squeezing Nina's breasts, adding to Nina's sensations. Nina could feel Geoff's cock throbbing against her walls, the head rubbing against her cervix. Geoff thrust upward, again and again, his hips slamming against the inside of hers. Every nerve in her body was on fire, her body shaking and trembling from the pounding her cunt was taking.

"Fuck him, Nina... fuck Geoff's hard cock!!" Shona said, adding to Nina's wantonness.

"Ooohhh ggdddd... fuck me Geoff. Fuck me hard!!!" Nina screamed, bouncing up and down on Geoff's cock. Jane groped Nina's tits, pulling on her erect nipples. Nina was totally out of control. Geoff's cock was driving her wild and Jane's fingers made her entire body explode. "I'mmmm ccccuuummmmmiiinnngggggggg!!!!!!!!!" she yelled.

"Ooohhhh fuuuucckkk!!" Geoff screamed, pulling Nina down hard onto his cock. Her cunt gripped him, squeezing his thick rod hard. He exploded with a fury inside her. Nina squealed as she felt his hot cum slam against her walls, filling her quivering tunnel with his hot juices. Her body became rigid, then convulsed uncontrollably, her hips rocking back and forth on his still hard cock. Geoff wrapped his arms around Nina, pulling her tight to his body, her tits crushed against his chest. He came again and again, filling her cunt with his hot cum. Nina's heart was racing, beating hard in her chest. She held Geoff tight, trying to catch her breath, Geoff's hands sliding over her body, caressing her tenderly. She could feel their cum oozing out of her cunt. She was breathing hard, trying to talk, but unable to, her body still shaking and trembling.

Nina laid her head against Geoff's shoulders, kissing his neck, wishing she could stay like that all night. Her pussy kept squeezing his cock, making her feel wonderful all over. Geoff continued thrusting slowly, his cock sliding in and out of her tight, wet cunt. "Ooohhh ggddd... I never thought it could feel like this," Nina said smiling at her lovers, "it was incredible." Jane and Shona came to her side, kissing her, happy for their friend. Jane and Shona looked at each other, smiling like proud parents watching their child taking her first step. They held and caressed Nina's trembling body, wanting to share her experience.

Nina began giggling, lost in the emotion and feeling of a good hard fuck and being with loving friends. "Oh, thank you, Jane," she said softly, kissing Jane on her lips. Jane kissed Nina back, her hands caressing her breasts. Shona saw the load of Nina's and Geoff's cum oozing from her pussy.

"I don't want to waste that," Shona said, slipping between Geoff's legs, sliding her tongue over his cock and Nina's sensitive lips. Nina squirmed as Shona's tongue licked her lips and clit, taking in the mixture of sweet cum. "I need you on the couch, dear," said Shona.

Nina slid slowly off Geoff, kissing him gently on the cheek. She lay on the couch, spreading her long, legs for Shona who nibbled her way up until reaching her wet destination.

Jane took Nina's place with Geoff, sitting on his wet lap, resting her head on his shoulder watching Nina and Shona. Geoff whispered in her ear, "I love you so much, Jane." Jane smiled, nuzzling her head against her husband's strong chest, feeling safe and content in his arms. Geoff tenderly caressed her soft skin, kissing the top of her head. Jane cooed, settling into his warmth, watching her two friends make love.

Shona let her breasts drag along Nina's legs as she made her way up to her wet pussy. Nina bit her lower lip in anticipation, her pussy already on fire from Geoff's pounding. When Shona's tongue flicked over her lips, Nina squealed, giggling like a school girl. Her body squirmed uncontrollably from the sensations. "Ooohhh gggddddd, Shona," she said, grabbing Shona's head and pulling it hard to her aching cunt. "I don't know how much more I can take!"

Nina, becoming more vocal than she used to be, turned Shona on even more. She dug her face hard into Nina's wet pussy, eating the mixture of cum. Shona loved the taste, reminding her of both lovers and friends. She grabbed Nina's firm arse, pulling her mound against her mouth, driving her tongue in even deeper. Nina squirmed and bucked, losing control of her body once more.

"Ooohhhh fffuuuccckkk," Nina screamed, her hips bucking against Shona's mouth, feeling her tongue deep inside her quivering cunt. "Yeeeesssssssss, ooohhh gggddddd, yeeeeeeessssss!!!!!!" Nina felt her body jerk and tense, her belly ready to squeeze its juices out again. She arched her back, her fingers grabbing at her tits, "Ooohhhhhhhh ggggdddddddd," she screamed, her juices flooding into Shona's thirsty mouth. Shona licked and sucked her sweet cum, rubbing her face against Nina's pussy and thighs. Nina bucked and twisted, Shona's mouth driving her body wild. "Oooohhhh ggddddd, Shona," she yelled, pulling her lover's head hard against her convulsing cunt.

Nina's face was wet with the sweat of her passion. She ran her fingers through Shona's hair, caressing her head as she sank into the couch, her body shaking and trembling from pleasure and exhaustion.

Unable to endure any more, Nina pulled Shona up to her, kissing her passionately, loving Shona more than ever before. They cuddled on the couch for several minutes, loving each other. Jane and Geoff sat on the chair in each others' arms, sharing their love.

After a few minutes, everyone looked at Shona, realising that she had not cum yet. Jane walked over to Shona, untying the top of her nightie, dropping it to the floor. She pushed Shona onto her back, spreading her legs. Shona quivered with anticipation as Nina and Jane slid between her legs, kissing and sucking her soft skin. She could feel the two tongues licking her wet pussy, both her lips being touched and sucked.

Shona moaned softly, enjoying the attention. She had, after all, already given pleasure to both of her friends. Nina spread Shona's lips, letting Jane suck on her swollen clit, scraping her teeth across the bulb. Her hips bucking slowly against their mouths. Shona began to feel her body shake as her orgasm built deep inside her. She had worked herself several times to the edge when eating Jane and Nina, playing with herself, but she had stopped short each time. Now all the build up was coming to a head.

Nina slid up Shona's body, rubbing her tits against her belly. She sucked and bit Shona's hard, erect nipples, taking them into her mouth. Shona held Nina's head to her chest, loving the feel of her friend's hot mouth on her nipples. Jane continued eating her wet cunt, digging her tongue deep into her.

"Oooohhhhh ffffuuucccckkkkkk!!!!!" screamed Shona, her body twisting on the couch. "Eat me Jane... oohhh God, eat my wet cunt!!!!" Jane did as she was asked. She loved making Shona happy, satisfying her lust and desires. Jane pressed her face harder between Shona's legs, driving her tongue deeper into her quivering cunt. Her fingers rubbed against Shona's swollen clit, bringing her to the edge.

Jane suddenly pulled Shona's legs off the couch, turning her onto her stomach. Jane slid down under her, eating her pussy as Shona ground her cunt into Jane's face.

"I want something in my mouth, please!!" Shona pleaded. Nina leaned against the back of the couch, offering her sweet pussy to Shona. Shona rubbed her face hard into Nina's cunt, tasting her sweet juices as Jane brought her to the edge of her orgasm once more. Suddenly Shona felt something hard on her arse. She looked back, smiling, feeling Geoff's now hard cock rubbing between her cheeks.

"OOOHHHHH FFFUUUCCCKKK, GEOFF... YEEESSS, FUCK MY ARSE!!!!" Shona screamed, lost in the passion. She felt Geoff's fingers digging into her cunt, taking a handful of cum and smearing it over her tight rear opening. Geoff pressed the thick head of his cock against her button, working it back and forth. Nina watched, not believing that his thick cock would ever fit into Shona's arsehole. Geoff pressed harder, the head spreading her hole as it slipped in slightly. Shona felt it slide in and out, slipping a little deeper with each thrust. She moaned loudly, her mouth hard against Nina's cunt, sending vibrations through her friend's body.

Nina grabbed Shona's head, holding it tight to her, not wanting the feeling to end. Jane watched from beneath as her husband rammed his thick cock into her friend's arse, sinking it all the way in.