Shooter Girl Ella: Shooting Blanks

Story Info
A shy futa needs release for the sake of her health.
7k words
4.68
23.8k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You win again," the tall red head tossed the controller down in front of her and pouted her lips, "I'm never going to beat you."

The victor of the digital race, a small framed, young brunette with short hair, laughed, "Do you want me to lose on purpose?"

The redhead blinked, "You would do that?"

"No."

"Ah, so the truth comes out. You're just a power hungry megalomaniac that only cares about winning!"

The brunette adjusted her glasses and sniffed, "Yeah, pretty much."

"I'm gonna start calling you Ella the impaler."

"That has a great ring to it," Ella piped. She was far shorter than her best friend, and it became apparent as the two stood up from the couch. "And I'll call you, Tassie the second."

The redhead, Tassie, cocked her head, "Why the second?"

"Because I'm always in first."

Tassie rolled her eyes and laughed, "Shit, I walked right into that one. Anyway, it's been fun, as usual. If I didn't have to go to work I'd say that we could keep playing."

"Naw, I should get going too," Ella brushed some of her hair away from her eyes.

"Thanks for coming, I'll see you soon!" Tassie leaned forward suddenly and embraced the bookish girl tightly.

Ella, who was unused to any sort of physical contact, went rigid, "Uh, yeah... anytime." She backed up quickly as she flushed. A rush of nervous butterflies rose up within her a second later as she tried to keep her composure. Since she'd met Tassie three months before, she'd developed a fast crush on both her and Tassie's step-sister, Gretchen. Gretchen was twenty six and four years older than her step-sister, but they were living together in an apartment to cut costs.

"You okay, you look a little pale," Tassie said with sudden concern.

Ella winced. The butterflies in her stomach were actually beginning to hurt, and they felt almost like period cramps, "Oh, no, I'm fine, I...ouch!" She bent forward and clutched her abdomen as a sharp pain pricked at her.

"Ella, what's wrong?!" Tassie was at her side in an instant.

"I don't know...fuck, what's going on?" Ella grunted as the cramping in her stomach became worse. She'd never experienced anything like it, but it didn't feel like it was going to go away anytime soon.

"Should I call 911?"

"No!" Ella rejected the idea desperately.

"I can drive you to the emergency room," Tassie offered, her words laced with deep concern.

"I'm fine, I...uhh!" The twenty one year old college student grit her teeth.

"You're not fine! "Come on, we're getting you to the ER," her friend pressed as she pulled the girl up and began walking her to the door.

"No, please!" Ella begged, "Take me to Providence if you're going to force me to go!"

"Why Providence? It's further away!"

Ella took a deep breath and glared up at her friend, "I have a regular doctor there, she knows me. Please?"

"Yeah, of course. Let's go," Tassie grabbed her keys quickly and opened the door, "Don't worry about me, I'll let my work know that I'm going to be late."

Three days after that incident, Ella waited impatiently for a phone call from her doctor. She'd had the same doctor for her entire life, and there was scarcely anyone in the world she trusted more. When she'd visited during her episode, she was given some medication and a few tests were run, and now she was waiting for the results.

Finally, after her last class at school, the phone rang and she picked it up eagerly, "Hello, Dr. Yeo?"

"Hey, Ella, can you talk?"

"Yeah, of course, go ahead."

"Great. Well, we got some results back from your tests and it looks like nothing very serious is going on."

Ella sighed, "Oh, that's a relief."

"Yup. However, this is a problem that is probably going to get worse if we don't do something about it."

"Okay...hit me, what's happening?"

"Well, it looks like you experienced some intense cramping due to inflammation in several areas, mostly in your vesicles. To keep it simple, your body is still producing semen at an unprecedented rate, but it's not being released. Now usually, with men, the excess fluid is released through urine and there's really no build up at all. It's different for you: technically speaking, you're penis is fully functional, but all your parts are internal. I'm still not sure why you're having this problem, but if it gets any worse, you may need an operation."

Ella's heart sank, "Oh no...I hope it doesn't come to that." Her nervousness almost grew to panic as she wondered how she was going to pay for such a thing.

"Well, let's not jump the gun, Ella, I just don't want you to rule out out. If you start to feel that kind of pain again, urinating can help, but you'll need to do it through your penis. I have a few more questions for you but we can talk about them in private if you'd prefer not to do it over the phone."

More than anything, the young woman just wanted to get the conversation over with, "No, we can do it now, go ahead."

"Okay. Have you been sexually active lately?"

Ella turned bright red, "No, not even a little bit."

"All right. It wouldn't make much of a difference if you were, I'm not telling you not to be, I'm just trying to figure out what's changed for you recently. Have you changed your diet in any major way recently?"

"Not really," she sighed as she sat down and answered Dr. Yeo's stream of questions.

A little while later, she was picked up by Tassie, who had offered to pick her up from school on her way back from work. Ella looked sour and brooding, and her friend noticed right away as she asked, "Hey, what's wrong?"

Ella faked a smile and shook her head, "Oh nothing, just school, you know?"

"Ah, yeah, I've got to get back there myself," Tassie paused. "Did you get a call from your doctor yet?"

Ella took a deep breath. She didn't want to lie, but she also didn't want her secret to come out. She thought that she might be able to diffuse the question with a smooth lie, so she tried for it, "Yeah, just a little while ago. It's nothing too serious, just some cramps."

"Oh." Tassie blinked as she merged into traffic, "What caused them? You looked like you were in some serious pain."

"Apparently it was just some swelling."

"Swelling where? Did they tell you why it happened?"

Ella was quickly losing her grip on the situation, "Yeah... it's nothing though, really not a big deal."

Tassie frowned slightly, "Hey, you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to... I'm just worried for you, is all."

The spectacled girl shook her head, "I'm sorry, it's not you, it's me. I'd just rather not talk about it right now," she felt tears in her eyes as she spoke the words, and she grit her teeth. The idea of having a surgery of any kind terrified her, and as it was she was already struggling to get through college on an overly tight budget. Even with insurance, which Dr. Yeo assured her would apply, she would still have to pay more than she was able, and the weight of it was beginning to crush her.

Her friend noticed and frowned deeply, "Hey now, it's okay," she said quickly as she turned on her blinker and turned into a grocery store parking lot.

"God, I'm sorry," Ella apologized through sniffles as the tears flowed freely. There didn't seem to be anything she could do to stop them, but she hated herself for being so weak.

The redhead parked and turned the car off before turning toward Ella, "What's wrong, Ella, you can tell me. You may not want to talk about it but you probably should."

The petite girl sighed and lifted her glasses off to wipe them with the corner of her shirt, "I don't want to put this shit on you, but I appreciate it."

"You're not putting anything on me; really, we're friends and you can tell me anything."

Ella was overwhelmed with the young woman's compassion and earnestness, and she crumbled easily, "It's just... the doctor told me that I might need a surgery. I can't pay for something like that, and even if I could, I've just now started to accept myself..." she broke down into a fresh stream of tears as she trailed off.

"Aww, come here," Tassie reached over the console and put her hand on the girl's shoulder. She was only a year older than the girl but it was obvious that she was a bit more streetwise than her friend, "Maybe I can help? Even if I can't, at least you won't be holding all that in. Tell me what's going on."

Ella nodded slowly. There was no avoiding it; she would have to tell the truth and be prepared for however Tassie would react to it, "Okay," she sniffled once more and wiped her nose. "I don't really know how to tell you this, so I'll just say it: I, um... I have a penis."

Tassie's eyebrows cocked in confusion, "You have a what?"

"A penis. Oh, but I have a vagina too!" she added quickly, "I'm not a transexual, I was born like this." She looked down and stared into her lap.

Tassie licked her lips and frowned slightly, "So... you're crying because you need a surgery that involves your penis?"

Ella raised her head suddenly, surprised that the news of her hermaphroditism wasn't as shocking to her friend as she thought it might be, "Yeah."

"Okay," Tassie settled back. It was clear that she was slightly taken back, but she was recovering quickly. "So, what's going on with it, exactly?"

She was already in too deep to back out, so Ella decided to tell her friend everything, "Well, I can't ejaculate. Apparently I'm supposed to be able to for all intents and purposes, but I just can't. My testicles are on the inside of my body and I'm making a ton of sperm, but it's not getting released like it's supposed to, and that is causing swelling."

Tassie blinked, "So basically, you've got major blue balls?"

Ella nodded as she blushed.

"And you've never ejaculated ever? Not once?"

Once more, she nodded.

"Have you tried?"

Ella laughed and nodded quickly for yet a third time, "Yes, many times. Nothing comes out no matter what I do."

"And your doctor has told you that she doesn't know why?"

"Yeah."

Tassie smiled lightly as she started the car, "Let's at least get back to my place and I can make you some tea. I appreciate you telling me the truth... I know we haven't known each other for very long but it means alot to me that you trust me."

Ella took a deep breath and smiled herself, relieved that her friend had taken the news well, "Thanks for understanding."

Less than thirty minutes later, Ella found herself sitting on the couch in Tassie's living room. She was still feeling out of sorts, but after speaking with the redhead she was feeling much better.

Tassie entered the room with two steaming mugs and a plastic bear full of honey, "I hope you like chamomile," she said as she set the mugs down on the coffee table.

"Yeah, thank you."

Tassie plopped down beside the girl and turned to her, "So... how many people know about your little secret?"

Ella pressed her lips together nervously, "Besides you, my parents, my doctor, and a guy who used to be my best friend and almost boyfriend but couldn't handle the news."

"That's terrible!" Tassie exclaimed, "What a pussy, that makes me so mad!"

Ella laughed, despite her mood, "You don't even know him, how can you be so upset?"

"I don't need to know him to know that he's a wimp. What, did he think he was going to be gay if he was with you? What was his deal?"

The petite girl shook her head, "It was a lot of things, but in the end, he just couldn't handle the idea of being with me sexually. We don't talk anymore," she added regretfully.

"Psh, well screw that guy, his loss," Tassie patted her friend's arm. "I feel super privileged now. Will you hate me if I ask you a bunch of questions?"

"No," Ella laughed once more, "I might blush a lot, but I won't hate you."

"Okay, okay... can you pee out of it?"

Ella giggled, "Really, that's your first question?"

Tassie nodded with an expectant grin.

"Yes, I can. I can pee out of either, I just have to push different muscles."

"Holy shit, that's amazing!"

"I'm glad you think so," Ella giggled once more.

"How big is it?"

Ella's face turned crimson, "Not very... I guess. It doesn't really get hard, either."

"Can I see it?"

The college student almost fainted, "N,no!"

"Aw, why not?" Tassie pouted, "I'm literally burning with curiosity."

"Tassie, you're kidding right?!" Ella scooted away from her as her face somehow reddened even more.

"No, I'm being totally serious. Don't be embarrassed, c'mon," Tassie leaned forward and smiled widely.

"W,well, maybe some time, but... Tassie!"

Tassie sprang forward and giggled as she went for the button on Ella's jeans, "Right now is some time!"

Ella had no way to fight off her friend, "No, stop, Tassie! I'm being serious!" She squirmed and writhed as she tried to escape.

"Why are you so shy?!" Tassie backed off suddenly and frowned, though she was still laughing. She calmed somewhat and shook her head, "Look, I'm not trying to rape you, okay. Just relax..." she slowly set her hands down on her friend's hands and undid the button.

Ella took a deep breath, "Okay... do we, um... have to do this right now?" She gulped.

"Yes, we do," Tassie smiled up at her as she pinched her friend's zipper and pulled downward.

The petite girl was torn. On one hand, the idea of being exposed excited her immensely, but on the other, she wanted to cut and run out of sheer embarrassment. "I'm scared!" She blurted suddenly as she swallowed hard.

"Why?" Tassie placed her hands on the girl's waistline and began to pull.

"What if you t,think I'm a freak?"

"I won't," Tassie said flatly with an impish smile. She could feel how nervous the girl was, so with one single movement she yanked Ella's pants down along with her panties.

Ella gasped as she felt the cool air on her crotch.

Tassie stared. Her friend's pussy was neatly trimmed and perfect looking, but that's not what was intriguing. Right below the small patch of hair directly below Ella's waistline, a small, flaccid penis hung. It was uncut and exactly where the girl's clit would have been, and to Tassie it looked almost like a long, soft cashew, "Oh my God..." Tassie whispered, "It's so cute!"

Ella's face was so red that it went far beyond a blush, "Okay, so are we...Tassie, no!" She shouted as she slipped back onto the couch.

Tassie drew forward and snapped the girl's small penis into her mouth. Within seconds, she was sucking on it earnestly.

"No, no... What are you...doing!" Ella cried out in shock and pleasure. She'd never felt anything so warm and pleasant, but the sensation was so incredible that it was almost overwhelming.

Tassie said nothing as she pulled at her friend's cock with her lips. She continued to suckle as she lolled her tongue over the tip.

"D,don't!" Ella gasped. She had no control and no ability to stop what was happening. Her cock twitched in Tassie's mouth and she could feel that it was trying to harden. Even flaccid, it felt amazing, and already she could feel the deep tingling of an impending orgasm, "Stop!" She cried out once more, but it was clear that she was enjoying every second of the attention.

Tassie didn't stop. She took hold of Ella's foreskin with both hands and gently spread it open. Then, she pulled slightly and snaked her tongue inside, effectively wrapping the girl's foreskin around the tip of her tongue.

"Fuck!" Ella screamed as she looked down in confusion and pleasure. Tassie began to swirl her tongue around, and Ella could see her foreskin being stretched here and there as she did so.

"Good girl," Tassie said with a giggle as she pulled her tongue back, "Let's see if I can get this adorable little cock to cum for me. Ready?"

Ella shook her head, unable to answer as Tassie took the tip of her girl cock between her thumb and index finger. Slowly, she pulled downward and peeled back the girl's foreskin, exposing her sensitive little cock head.

"Poor baby," Tassie said as she began to lick at Ella's pink head. She flicked her tongue over the girl's tiny slit and repeated the movement over and over again.

Ella thought she was going to die. She scarcely touched herself there, but her best friend was licking her... It was more than she could handle. Her pussy throbbed and she could feel how wet she was as she bit her lip and began to tremble, "I'm gonna cum!"

Tassie giggled and continued to lick.

Ella's eyes were forced closed as she gave in to the pleasure. Her climax came down on her hard and fast, and she moaned loudly as her legs shook.

Tassie opened her mouth excitedly and waited. She expected a stream of cum to spurt up into her mouth, but as she felt Ella's legs convulse around her she frowned slightly. She looked at the tip of Ella's cock and saw... nothing. She furrowed her brow and looked closer, and through the sheen of her own spit she could see the smallest drop off precum surfacing from the tip.

Ella opened her eyes slowly and took a moment to remember who and where she was, "Ugh..." she mumbled as she struggled to pull her pants back up, "W,why...why did you do that?"

"I thought I could help," Tassie replied genuinely. "I also really like giving blowjobs."

Ella managed to pull her pants back on and she blushed anew, "Holy shit...I can't believe you did that."

"You're welcome," the redhead grinned before becoming serious, "You didn't cum though... I'm sorry."

Ella took a deep breath, "What are you talking about? I came so hard I almost passed out!"

"Yeah, but... Your cock..."

"Oh, don't worry about that; I told you, I've tried. It just doesn't," she reassured Tassie, "I'm still trying to convince myself that that really happened. Thank you... That was really sweet. It's, um... I guess that was the first time I've ever, you know, been with someone."

Tassie didn't look satisfied, "I'm glad you enjoyed it, but I won't be happy until I see that little guy spewing baby batter." She leaned forward as she stood, "Ella, tell me your deepest, darkest fantasy."

Ella blinked, "What?"

"Yeah, I want you to tell me your greatest fantasy. What do you think about when you masturbate?"

Ella considered the question on her mind and shook her head, "Oh, no! I don't want to talk about it!"

Tassie laughed, "Honey, you've got nothing to be embarrassed about. I literally just had your dick in my mouth two minutes ago. C'mon, tell me. You won't shock me, I promise."

The studious girl adjusted her glasses and coughed, "I really shouldn't."

Tassie crossed he arms, "I'm probably going to bug you until you do. C'mon, tell me. What is the one thing that makes you absolutely bonkers horny when you think about it?"

Ella shook her head as she felt her cock twitch once more, "It's not appropriate," she attempted to say as a matter of fact, though it was clear that she was becoming increasingly embarrassed.

Tassie frowned, "Listen up, you want to avoid this surgery, don't you?"

Ella winced, "Well, yeah, but..."

"And you want to keep yourself the way you are, yes?"

"Well, yes, but..."

"No buts!" Tassie cut her off. "If there's even a chance I can help you, I really want to try. Please? Please, please, please please, puh-lease!"

Ella's eyebrow twitched, "Okay, okay!" She took a deep breath, "It's so, so embarrassing, Tassie."

Tassie's face went flat, "Do I need to mention, once again, the blowjob I just gave you?"

Ella sighed, "All right," she turned away from her friend and murmured, "When I touch myself...I think about...you."

"Me?" Tassie's eyes widened.

"Yeah. You and Gretchen. You guys, um... well, I have this fantasy. You and her are wearing lingerie... and you just walk up to each other and start kissing. It's so passionate, and you're both so beautiful..." Ella sighed heavily, "God, it makes me want to explode just thinking about it. There, are you happy?!" She added with an attitude.

12